The KISSING thread........

I wish I was a better kisser, I tense up too much... :(
However I intend to learn!!! :catgrin:

I like kissing of nearly every kind, but there are four standouts:

One is the shower kiss. This is, as the name describes, when you're in the shower with your lover. The point of it is to just get absolutely sloppy. Slide the lips everywhere, lick shamelessly, indulge oneself and let the water lubricate.

Another is the "unfinished" kiss. Quite simple, really - instead of finishing with a smack or a gentle suck, you simply lift the lips away, leaving your lover suddenly wanting more. The trick is that you must eventually provide more, either within one second or nine hours. The time in between is a delicious tease.

Tongue-on-the-lips is one I like very much, when she lets the slightly moistened tip of her tongue just caress your lips very gently. Major turn-on.

Finally, there's one that I'm at least a little surprised hasn't come up yet, which is the three-way kiss. I have to admit I paid for this experience, but it was money well spent. Being a straight male, I indulged with two women, and the sensation was just indescribable. I could probably have stayed there for hours on end just feeling their tongues and lips.

kissies!

I tried the three-way kiss thing once. It was sloppy and not much of a turn on at all. It was with another girl and my boyfriend. But the idea of it is kind-of cool. (I like sharing.)

My absolute hottest spot for kissing is on my neck, right over my pulse. You know, the crook between your jaw and your neck. I love it. Kisses on the tops of breasts are extremely hot, too. But when I'm cuddling, I like a soft kisses on my cheeks.

When I dated this one guy, well, whenever I'd cry, he'd literally kiss my tears away. When I had stopped crying, he'd kiss my eyelids.

kaoskytton said:
What a wonderful thread to come back to.

While the physical kiss is important, to me, it's the connection that makes it hot, the restrained desire and the coming together of two people who truly want to kiss.

Also, it's the touch on the rest of the body, that completes it for me. A semi-closed fist in the hair, a hand pressed against the back or the ass, a fingertip that strokes a thigh...the kiss becomes a full body experience.

As for the kiss itself, I prefer deep kissing, myself...the kind of kiss that lets you feel the passion that's been smoldering in the other person, the sort of desperate desire they are aching to express.

That was so well said I could have written it myself but I think you did it best !
I love kissing my baby! It is the most intense kissing I've ever felt and I fall deeper into her life everytime we can share ourselves! :heart:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh kissing! LOVE it especially with the right person!!! Hands in hair, taking his face in both hands, hands on lower back, ass, back. Mmmmmm, love that closeness. If the moment is right, you get a peek into your lover's soul :heart:

Got to agree with Xenolan....making out in the shower is damn hot. Both under the water, slippery and naked...so very, very hot.

I love it when you're just lazing around in bed just kissing..my boyfriend loves sucking on my tongue and lightly licking my lip. It drives me insane and makes me want him even more!

But i think the best kisses are the ones you just can't describe. I know the best I've ever had, I cant even put into words.

intimacy

Back of the neck....my favorite spot to kiss...the sides, behind the ears, the earlobes...all wonderful places, but coming up behind a woman who is perhaps engaged in something else (reading the mail, making a drink, etc) is just pure bliss

the palm too...something elegant in kissing a woman's palm...

my favorite kiss...i hadnt seen my gf for over a month...i flew to england to be with her for two weeks (she studied there)...when I came through customs she was at the top of the ramp with about 100 others waiting...she was right at the ropes...the reaction wasnt planned, but as i got to her, the red bank type ropes between is, i just dropped my bags at our feet and we kissed...and kissed...and kissed...it was everything involved with the kiss...ill never forget it, even when im old and have alzheimers and forget so much and so many, i'll still play that one in my memory

something i cringe at that i said before a first kiss once...im in a margharita bar in philly on a first date...we're completely hitting it off...there for hours just talking, completely facing each other, (a stranger, older fellow, even comes up to us and says 'jesus chr should I go get a priest???')...at any rate, we were just really into getting know each other...our bodies get closer as we sat on the stools, our faces were closer and closer and all we did was talk...eventually, without missing a beat, i just said, 'I dont want our first kiss to be in a parking lot someplace' and I leaned in and kissed her....now, in retrospect...what the hell is that?!!? I guess she knew what I meant, but sep. from the moment it just sounds so trashy that I laugh about it

Kissing..that which you kiss determines the type of kiss

I too love to kiss, from soft baby kisses, to full blown tongue tanglers, but each has it place. From first the tease, to more serious lust, moving on to passion and then the complete give it all to me and don't stop sex. The mouth can be so talented, wet lips, soft lips, wet tongue, soft tongue, hard lips, dry lips, wet tongue, hard tongue, each for something different. The nipple, full sucked until aroused, mouth fully covering it as the tongue swirls around it, then when hard, just the gentle flicking to keep in hard and sensitive. The soft fick of the tonge across the soft engorged outer lips, then more tongue as the teeth gently grasp the outerlip and pull it up..the tip of the tongue at the base of the clit, at the top, from side to side....the full tongue sliding down the slit all the way to her tight brown rosebud, then back up again...the tip of the tongue pushing into her wetness, curled and searching as it licks her walls....the flick, the suck, the nibble and the....oh well yes kissing...why have we forgotten thee.... :devil: :kiss:

Mrs.P said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh kissing! LOVE it especially with the right person!!! Hands in hair, taking his face in both hands, hands on lower back, ass, back. Mmmmmm, love that closeness. If the moment is right, you get a peek into your lover's soul :heart:

While taking that peek, I actually fell in once...it was breathtakingly scary, but so revealing...I cried uncontrollably for about an hour. The experience though has kept me coming back hoping the opportunity affords itself again someday...it's so dependent on the connection...the intimacy, don't you agree, Mrs.P? :rose:

Last edited:
Sensual

Kissing is the ultimate sensuality, it opens the soul and connects people. It doesn't have to be passionate to be sexy. It needs to be delivered well,

Mmm kissing. For a long time I never got anything from it until my ex-boyfriend kissed me. It was like magic. He would always start off by touching my face, little feather light touches then he would slide one hand in my hair while the other would draw my hips closer to his body. Just those little actions and kissing anything on my neck would set me off. I dig having my bottom lip (which is fuller) sucked on.

KevinQ said:
While taking that peek, I actually fell in once...it was breathtakingly scary, but so revealing...I cried uncontrollably for about an hour. The experience though has kept me coming back hoping the opportunity affords itself again someday...it's so dependent on the connection...the intimacy, don't you agree, Mrs.P? :rose:

Yes, scary/revealing/beautiful, yet so familiar. I can understand how a person could be brought to tears from that. It is very intense and leaves you feeling very vulnerable. Absolutely dependent on the connection. I've only been lucky enough to experience it once in my life.

I love the unexpected kiss, when watching a film or TV and suddenly being kissed gently on the mouth, followed by another on my ear. I lift my hair and present my neck......oh heaven

Avery_Chisholm said:
haven't met a man that can outkiss me yet;) I just love all kinds the rough i "missed u " baby kiss the erotic kissing while being made love too:eek: :D :kiss:
You obviously haven't met me...

TirelessTongue said:
Women with nice full lips are a bit of a turn on for me. Fuller lips are so inviting and I just can't wait for my lips to meet her soft and wet lips. However, womens lips slightly inflate during arousal.

I haven't met too many women who can outkiss me either. Nor have a met anyone who was too creative with kissing. Would love to though !
I loved my last GF's lips, they were so full...*misses her*

I love all sorts of kisses.

I love slow kisses that you can get into slowly, starting with a little touch of the lips, and escalating till the tip of the tongue is used to tease.

i love heated kisses that just say 'make me come' or even 'do it again'- where your partner's tongue seems to want to take up permanent residence in your throat.

i LOVE morning kisses, the gentle kiss to tease and make a sleeper stir. I love giving them, but it's also fun when being kissed to wake up because i used to make my ex jump out of her skin because i'd be kissing back with force before she realised i was awake.

i hate parting kisses, whilst they are often the best physically, they suck and the very fact that you are parting is not good.

i dont like sloppy kisses or kisses that are too hard- ie with a tongue that's so tense it feels like it's wooden.

hands when kissing, mine tend to wander to the waist, whereas my ultimate ultimate turn on is having my partner's hands in my hair- especially one hand when the fingers are running delicate circles in the hollow at the base of my skull.

i love teasing before / after sex kisses on my neck, shoulders, collarbone and back.

i hate having my thighs kissed.

I can't really comment on kissing...as it has been so long since I last kissed someone. However I am enjoying reading other peoples' comments. :kiss:

Nora Ephron noted in Heartburn that once you get married, the kissing stops. I wouldn't say it stops, but it does get a lot less. This is terrible. In our culture, women learn to get started with kisses. You can proceed to the main event without kisses, just like you can start a car from under the hood. But if the ignition switch works, why would you do that?

Last edited:
I'm not much into kissing of the mouth. I believe it mostly stems from some type of saliva-phobe because I will not drink after anyone, either. Any type of saliva or germ that comes out of someone's mouth, I want nothing to do with. When it comes down to kissing their ears, neck, clavicle, inner-thighs and eating them out, I have absolutely no problem, but it's just the spit.

No offense, PL, but that's rather odd. However, since you have nothing against eating someone out, I suppose this phobia can be overlooked... :)

I love kissing

Upside down is a good way to excite the senses too!
:)

Attachments

• 23915599.jpg
    23915599.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 95
  • Kissing (12).jpg
    Kissing (12).jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 89
Back