College submissive

abob1

Experienced
Hi everyone,

I've had this idea for a story inspired by my wife, Danielle, during our college years. Based on who she was before we met, but I learned about it after we started dating and I've fantasized about it ever since.

When she came to college, there was a sophomore girl assigned to help her assimilate to campus life. She convinced Danielle that the best thing she could do was hook up with one of the upperclassmen early on, and that guy would take her under his wing. Buy her alcohol whenever she wanted, advise her on what teachers to aim for, etc.

Anyway, the sophomore girl steered Danielle to a certain guy, and after some flirting and a long, drunken party, she went back to his place and started getting down. Apparently, at one point she was on her knees sucking him off while he was sitting on the couch, when his roommate walks in. She tried to disengage, but the guy she was sucking held her head on his dick and invited his friend to join.

Next, the sophomore who advised her came in and joined the fun. While Danielle was reluctant, they pushed all the right buttons, and she ended up doing all three of them.

What I would like to have written is a detailed account of this scene. Then - and this part is not true - it is revealed that one of them had taken pictures, and use them to subject her to sexual servitude. They continue to test her limits, and she continues to have reservations, but usually enjoys herself in the end. Looking for several themes that can be discussed if you're interested.

Let me know. Comment here or email me at the_new_catfish@yahoo.com

Also...

I'd be willing to share a pic of my wife from that time, to serve as inspiration.

I'm surprised you're not getting more replies. I'd like to be the guy in the gender-swapped version of your story, with a gf that passed me around to her friends, but women aren't as happy to let others play with their toys as men are.

I think a lot more of the population here seems to want to read things along the lines of what you're trying to get written, though. Keep posting on this thread every month or so to bump it, and I'm sure you'll find someone.

Well I think I know why you aren't getting a lot of response.

You're asking for an against her will physically forced to have sex story that leads to her eventually liking it. That's gross.

"She tried to disengage, but the guy she was sucking held her head on his dick and invited his friend to join. "

That's rape dude.

I write non con stories- even ones where people are manipulated into sex they are nervous about- but straight up "held her head on his dick" is nothing I would ever act like was ok.

That story can easily be tweaked to something hot- maybe the older girl tells her she will wait outside to make sure she is ok.... then she sees her peaking in.... then she comes into the room and she realizes she is glad she is there.... then freshman asks her to join.....

Well I think I know why you aren't getting a lot of response.

You're asking for an against her will physically forced to have sex story that leads to her eventually liking it. That's gross.

"She tried to disengage, but the guy she was sucking held her head on his dick and invited his friend to join. "

That's rape dude.

I write non con stories- even ones where people are manipulated into sex they are nervous about- but straight up "held her head on his dick" is nothing I would ever act like was ok.

That story can easily be tweaked to something hot- maybe the older girl tells her she will wait outside to make sure she is ok.... then she sees her peaking in.... then she comes into the room and she realizes she is glad she is there.... then freshman asks her to join.....

I agree it's rape, and I would never write it. But I don't think it's against Literotica's rules as long as she ends up liking it...

That said, I agree there are far hotter scenarios this could be tweaked to, and the peaking mentor isn't a bad place to start. Maybe Guy nr 2 is her boyfriend, and the protagonist feels guilty that she would suck her mentor's partner. But then catches the mentor spying. And sure, hot if mentor also joins in and the protagonist ends up giving oral to all three of the older students. I'm not a fan of "sex for financial gain" but the moral could be that if it's a good idea to hook up with an older student, surely hooking up with three of them must be better. And why not tell the story as a wife telling her husband of the events that led her to essentially become a willing sextoy to the group of older students, shocking the husband with tales from her crazy days. And there's of course also room for the sequel in which the now conservative wife reconnects with her old clique of friends and rekindles with her slutty side... Hmm... someone should write that story.

And dude, don't fucking share pics of your wife if she hasn't asked you to.

Last edited:
I agree it's rape, and I would never write it. But I don't think it's against Literotica's rules as long as she ends up liking it...

That said, I agree there are far hotter scenarios this could be tweaked to, and the peaking mentor isn't a bad place to start. Maybe Guy nr 2 is her boyfriend, and the protagonist feels guilty that she would suck her mentor's partner. But then catches the mentor spying. And sure, hot if mentor also joins in and the protagonist ends up giving oral to all three of the older students. I'm not a fan of "sex for financial gain" but the moral could be that if it's a good idea to hook up with an older student, surely hooking up with three of them must be better. And why not tell the story as a wife telling her husband of the events that led her to essentially become a willing sextoy to the group of older students, shocking the husband with tales from her crazy days. And there's of course also room for the sequel in which the now conservative wife reconnects with her old clique of friends and rekindles with her slutty side... Hmm... someone should write that story.

Correct- it's not against the rules- I just don't think it's a popular topic for people who want to write thought out stories.

Also EXCELLENT POINT about the pictures.

You're right

Sir, you are one of my favorite writers on this site for a reason. I don't condone rape, and while I see your point, I didn't intend for rape to be an element of this story. Reluctance and coercion, yes, but not rape. That part, and any part, can be tweaked.

I like your suggested edits to the plot. Would you be willing to write that?

Also, I never said she didn't allow me to share a pic. She's on with it so long as they're cropped, which this would be.

Let me know if you're interested.

Sir, you are one of my favorite writers on this site for a reason. I don't condone rape, and while I see your point, I didn't intend for rape to be an element of this story. Reluctance and coercion, yes, but not rape. That part, and any part, can be tweaked.

I like your suggested edits to the plot. Would you be willing to write that?

Also, I never said she didn't allow me to share a pic. She's on with it so long as they're cropped, which this would be.

Let me know if you're interested.

Glad to hear your wife is on board. That, of course, is not just OK, but also hot.

As for taking on the story idea, I have so many half finished stories I need to finish before I start something new. But I'll add it to the list of potential future projects.

bumping

Bumping to the top to see if anyone is interested. A couple people said they'd write this story, but then bailed. I think they just wanted to see pics of my wife from her college days (which she is happy to let me share).

If you're interested, let me know. As I make clear in the comments below, I want the story to be on the reluctance side of the Non-consent/reluctance category. I'll share a pic for inspiration.

Hope to hear from anyone who is genuinely interested.

Nothing Wrong With Non Concent.

Ok, non concent is rape. However this is a work of fiction so I don’t see a problem.

Not wanting to do something and not enjoying it are two different things, I in my role as a cumslut sub I have to do a few things I don’t want to but I obediently perform my task. Is that rape no because I am happy in my role of a cumslut sub and as I have been instructed to do something I do it willingly.

As for the story line she is sucking his cock happily but when the third person comes in she is reluctant and technically by holing her head on his cock It becomes rape. It then returns to being consensual once she gets into the idea of a bit of forced sex and the threesome.

It works for me. Love KF.

Back