swish nothing but net​

Last edited:
Just a variation, possibly no good(?):

Harlem's Cowboy George
rushed the ball so long ago
now he's chasing skirts​

cherries+/-
-

Just saw rhis. George never played ball but was a hard working guy who got a good union job. He hung out with some Aussie bikers and became enamored of guns and the Dundee hat. That and a propensity to don the gunbelt before trousers earned him the nickname Cowboy George. So he has been called since the late 70s.

red birds and green buds
prone white dog snores
buzzards overhead

spring sun overhead
corn snow crunches underfoot
frog chorus singing

Pelegrino, you are right, both, left and right, are no good (politics is no good, period). However, both Hitler and Stalin belong to the left. It's enough to read about them somewhat carefully. After WWII, Stalin reinterpreted Hitler as right, but that's just stupid propaganda. Anyway, left and right are basically the same, they differ only to distract decent people from constructive, positive actions which would obliterate all these hm-progressive and all these hm-reactionist guys, they are all reactionists, they are all ugly. Left is simply better at the ugly propaganda, they are more hypocritical, many of their supporters are simply stupid (still others take advantage of left, e.g. recently Madonna had given an instructive lesson in doing so and having fun :) ).

PS. Until Germany attacked the USSR in 1941 (almost two years after Germany's attack on Poland which started WWII), Stalin considered Hitler to be his (Stalin's) the one and only friend (no leftist would dare to call Hitler a rightist :) ); the Soviet-Germany politics of that time illustrate this Hitler-Stalin friendship, please read). On the other hand, the Communist International has dissolved Polish Communist Party, and Stalin murdered the leadership of the Polish Communist Party. Now, read and tell me about the difference between left and right, ha-ha. Check also:

about Spanish people against left, mainly Stalin, also Hitler. Today, it's Catalonia People against oppressive European Union; or the people of Mideast and around against Big Money + ... + all kind of the blind of so-called progressives, while millions suffer without knowing what has hit them.

PPS. Strange how the poorly written en.wikipedia article is misleading about the Polish Communist Party. In the past, I have rectified several hm-errors in Polish and English Wikipedia (it was hard, I was not always successful) but now I don't know, I don't have much energy left.

A binary politic is too simplistic even for children. A fascist is not "left" any more than a dictator is "right." Plus money shifts the sands. These days Nixon would be a Clinton moderate but with better legislation and shittier press. Me, I am N.D.P.

Sorry. That was not haiku. Beg pardon.

Cherry blossoms coax
bright budding leaves from branches
nursed by melting snow.

Sunlit

Through the front door's glass,
warm napping spot is filled by
small purring form.

tail raised, white dog barks
question: to drink or not to drink?
brown cows eye pond -- bawl

wind raised ripples