Make a Dare, Take a Dare

Bengal52

Watchful Eye
We used to have a thread around here for people to post dares and for others to complete the challenge. I think it should be brought back and we can all have lots of fun with it.

The Rules:

Dare someone to do something that they can posts a pic or a story about (it is the PIC forum...)

Make the dare possible and not illegal

When a dare is completed, post the original dare as a quote so that we can all see who started it.

Let's all have a lot of fun with it!

DARE: I dare someone to take a pic of a pair of panties around their foot. (complete)

OPEN DARES

1) A pic of your favorite improvised sex toy in use

2) photo of men doing a cliched womanly thing and women doing a cliched manly thing. as its lit in a state of undress is implied

3) Pose in something you'd not want your friends to see you wear. (might be complete....)

4) Naked in a tanning bed or lying in the sunshine.

5) Take (2) pictures while in a dressing room of a clothing store.

1st Picture = A slutty revealing little outfit that you had picked out to try on.

2nd Picture = The bra and panties that you wore into the store.

6) turn yourself into a Sunday whipped cream....chocolate sauce...a cherry

7) For the men... Your cum shot in your office or work bathroom or someplace outside of your home

8) At night or in the dark illuminated by a flash light or perhaps a landscaping flood light

9) find a sex video online, share the link with us and show us the result. (keeping with Lit guidelines. )

Last edited:
This looks like a fun thread waiting to happen... and one I could see myself participating in at some point...!

I can see this turning into a lot of fun. Someone either post a reply to my dare or post a new one so we can get this rolling....

DARE: I dare someone to take a pic of a pair of panties around their foot.

I can see this turning into a lot of fun. Someone either post a reply to my dare or post a new one so we can get this rolling....

DARE: I dare someone to take a pic of a pair of panties around their foot.

This does sound like fun. I will gladly help get this thread off the ground...
attachment.php

Last edited:
EXCELLENT. Very sexy shot there. I love the purple panties.

IDS: show us a pic of your favorite sex toy with evidence of being used...

I don't actually wear panties. Just a quick drop of the pants on this one.
attachment.php

Attachments

• dare.JPG
    dare.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 3,525
Holiday Dare

I'm home for the holidays and didn't bring the toys so I'm going to pass on that dare, but I've been enjoying posting holiday/winter themed photos on my thread so here's my dare...

DARE: Post a photo wearing nothing but winter accessories like a scarf/hat/gloves/boots (or any combination).

BONUS: Pose in front of the Christmas tree for some added holiday spirit :)

Last edited:
I'm home for the holidays and didn't bring the toys so I'm going to pass on that dare, but I've been enjoying posting holiday/winter themed photos on my thread so here's my dare...

DARE: Post a photo wearing nothing but winter accessories like a scarf/hat/gloves/boots (or any combination).

interesting request, i could possibly do something like that, minus the christmas tree though

Visiting family in California for the holidays so I actually have none of the above (but I did bring shorts!) I shall try to get the next one though.

dare accepted. you didn't say a metal tree didn't count.

Last edited:
These long legs would be great for wrapping around you but this wrapping paper picture will have to do.
attachment.php

An x-rated Dr. Seuss rhyme on Christmas Eve, I love it.

And I can wait. If fact. . .

I can wait, I can wait, I can wait wait wait.
And until I can see you I'll just. . .

Come on, its Christmas, even I'm not that big of a dick.

Great to see the thread taking off so well!

IDS: post a pic of yourself posing sexually as the opposite sex....

IE a man stretched out longingly as he would desire a woman to be in a pic...

Great to see the thread taking off so well!

IDS: post a pic of yourself posing sexually as the opposite sex....

IE a man stretched out longingly as he would desire a woman to be in a pic...

Dare: Post your first photo on literotica

Attachments

• 131224-190230.jpg
    131224-190230.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 851
Eating seductively

Dare....post a pic of you eating something seductively.

How about a candy cane?

attachment.php

DARE: Pose naked in front of a window. Or even better, outside.

(You all are awesome. I'm addicted to this thread!)

Last edited:
Dare accepted

(You all are awesome. I'm addicted to this thread!)[/QUOTE]

attachment.php

DARE: Naughty outfit on a bed, arching off the bed if at all possible..

Attachments

• IMG_7227.jpg
    IMG_7227.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 3,077
Dare Accepted

This is suitable to post on Lit.

{click on the pic for a larger image}

The next photo in the sequence is not safe to display on Lit, but click this link to see it.

Not naked enough to qualify? This is more revealing. {beware of butt & cock pic}

Back