The Honey Trap ((LitShark & Emstar202))

LitShark

Predator
Joined
Nov 8, 2002
Posts
3,447
“It’s not enough!” Cloud shouted, slamming his fist against the table and toppling the almost empty mug of beer across the table he sat at the head of. “Shinra needs to pay for what they’ve done, we need to break their stranglehold on Midgar, otherwise what happened five years ago is going to happen again.”

“Cloud, we’re with you man—to the bitter end—but maybe we should lay low for a while.” Ronny muttered sheepishly from his place across the table. “I mean, they know us all, they’ve got pictures of all of us on the news. You’ve got a wife—a family to think about now. Don’t you think it’s time—“

“No! Damnit!” Cloud stood up abruptly, knocking his chair back with a loud clatter that echoed in the nearly empty 7th Heaven Bar. “I can’t ever feel safe as long as those monsters are calling the shots. You ain’t seen the things I’ve seen Ronny!”

There was no disputing the intimacy of Cloud’s knowledge of the seedy underbelly of the Shinra Corporation, at least not since Barrett moved to Costa Del Sol and gave up the fight to raise world-class black chocobos. No one could question that Cloud knew better than anyone what the evil, corporate menace could inflict on those who crossed them—but if those who knew less about the threat were worried, what did that say about Cloud’s frame of mind?

No one really understood Cloud, not since the crisis was averted and the slums were rebuilt. He married his childhood friend and fellow adventurer Tifa, the jewel of the slums, the angel of 7th Heaven. Every able-bodied man from Midgar knew about her and would have killed to be in Cloud’s place—would sacrifice limbs for one night with the brawling beauty—but Cloud only seemed interested in reliving the glory days and acting as if AVALANCHE was more than a thin shell of its former self.

Tonight, like far too many nights, Cloud was drunk off of free beer from his wife’s bar and inconsolable in his rantings.

“If Aerith were here, she’d help me. She always saw things my way, that poor, sweet girl. They killed her, you know?” Cloud seethed, standing behind the table, suddenly on the verge of tears. A collective grumble issued from the thin group of AVALANCHE fighters left, they’d all heard this story too. “Stabbed her with a sword! Right through her middle… She was a beautiful flower. We went on a date once… Golden Saucer. Did I ever tell you guys that I used to race chocobos at Gold Saucer?”

“Yes!” Everyone muttered in unison, many pushing away from the table in disgust.

Perhaps even worse than the disintegration of AVALANCHE was the decline of its legendary leader Cloud, once a man to be feared by even the most fearsome rivals, was now a raving, fanatical drunk that even middling Shinra troops didn’t take seriously.

As the collection of rag-tag rebels left the table in the back, each made their way to the bar, paying their tabs and respects to Tifa, who had suffered in silence for years, watching her beloved husband self-destruct—dragged into the abyss by the weight of their shared past. Most tipped well, as much as they could, because it was an open secret that the bar wasn’t doing well. 7th Heaven’s co-owner was drinking through all the margins and driving away any and all legitimate business with his ravings and drunken antics. Some even speculated that he may have suffered from Post-Traumatic-Stress, but none ever voiced these concerns out loud.

Just as the last of the AVALANCHE fighters left, two rough looking thugs from the inner slums strode through the swinging front doors. Even behind their Turk-Inspired shades, it was clear that their eyes were moving over Mrs. Strife’s body. The legends of her beauty and taste in clothing was well circulated after the Meteor incident.

“Looks like another busy night ‘round here, eh barkeep?” The first hired Collector smirked, a toothpick poking out from the corner of his grin. “I don’t suppose you got room for the Gil you owe us in that tanktop you’re wearin’. Maybe in the register.”

The first thug leaned over the bar, placing his face right before Tifa’s chest, nearly burying his face between them as he turned the key on the register and slid the drawer out with a chime. He quickly fished out the stacks of bills in each compartment.

“You’re late again, Mrs. Strife. Our employer’s patience is running thin, you see.” The other, larger thug said, leering from his monstrous height and cracking his knuckles. “You’re going to need to make a payment. Tonight.”

“Of course, there are always… Other ways of making payments.” The first guy chuckled, licking his lips lasciviously as his face hovered above the bartender’s chest for longer than needed. “That is, if your husband can’t help you.”

The thug who’d leaned over the bar leaned back, thumbing through the Gil he’d pulled from the drawer, shaking his head as he counted.

*-*-*​

Don Corneo leaned back, his mouth craning open as he let go of a hearty laugh. The high rollers were all gathered around the craps tables, each with two or three working girls hanging off of them. In spite of the festive atmosphere, the Don was not pleased. These high-rollers knew their way around betting games, clearly Gold Saucer trained ringers who had a knack for betting big and winning bigger.

The Don needed to get them back into their rooms fucking his little Honey Bees’ brains out back in their suites rather than bashing his balls in on the gaming floor. But it was important not to seem desperate. He was reliving his own tale of his salad days to these new clients while operating the stick for their craps game.

“And then, the little twink just hops up and runs out of the room, tripping over his dress and screaming ‘No Papa, it’s too huge!’” With a few minor details changed for his vanity. “That little cross-dressing twerp went on to save the world and marry that fine piece I almost had it with—guarantee things would be different if I’d gotten a chance to lay my pipe. She’s into me for some money I think…”

The guests laughed heartily, these new clients having never heard this story about the famous Cloud Strife of SOLDIER and the Meteor crisis—the girls laughed politely to avoid punishment. All of the working girls knew this story about as well as Tifa knew the story of Aerith’s death. In spite of their tittering laughter, they caught the intimidating arch of an eyebrow from The Don—the infamous high-sign—that meant he wanted them to turn on the honey.

Some grabbed the outline of the clients’ cock’s through their slacks, rubbed their breasts on the clients’ arms, nibbled on their earlobes—but no matter what they did, the clients seemed hell bent on cleaning out the casino’s safe.

“You’re hilarious Don, and your dice roll almost as hot as your little Bees are.” The client who’d been rolling numbers for three hours laughed, slapping the ass of the girl on his right and rubbing in circles to warm up his shooting hand. “Push it, Don. All the hard ways.”

“Whoa! Hear that ladies? Shooter wants to push it, all the hard ways!” The Don shouted, gyrating with his hips and making a big show of shaking the layers of gold chains around his neck, many adorned with jeweled bee medallions and silhouettes of nude women.

It was imperceptible to most, totally unnoticed by the shooter or his friends—but as the shooter reached for the dice, Don Corneo turned the stick over as he finished passing the dice, swapping the regulation dice for a loaded set. With over ten million Gil sitting out on the table in chips, Don Corneo wasn’t going to take any chances.

No one except for the betters was surprised when the dice clattered to a stop, reading five and two. The Don breathed a silent sigh.

“Tough luck shooter!” The Don wailed, playing the part of genuine disappointment as he racked up stacks of chips. “Pushed it one time too many. Speaking of pushing it, you fellahs look like you might be ready to drop the hammer again, yes? Come right this way, the Honey Bee Inn can service all of your desires.”
 
Tifa could hear her husband's deranged rants from across the room as she wiped down the bar. His rants had become the background music to the 7th Heaven. At first she'd tried to stop him, calm him down and build a life with him, and for a time Cloud seemed happy with her, but he'd always fall back into a deep depression and reminisce about his lost love, Aerith. Tifa wasn't sure if Cloud knew how much he hurt her whenever he spoke about Aerith, or if he even cared. It was embarrassing, knowing your husband would rather lie with a dead girl than his own wife.

With a heavy sigh Tifa rubbed her temples and leaned against the bar. She felt drained. Running this bar was a losing battle, and Cloud's depression only added to her anxiety. She never thought she'd long for the days when they were running around chasing after Sephiroth, but right now she'd give anything to go back to those days when Cloud and her shared a common purpose. Now Cloud was living in the past, and all Tifa wanted to do was move on.

"Tifa." The voice of Ronny, one of the few remaining members of AVALANCHE, brought her out of her dreaded musing. He was smiling sadly at her, holding out the money for his tab as well as a few extra bucks. Tifa smiled back at him halfheartedly. She knew that he and the others didn't have much money, but they always tipped her well anyway, and she appreciated that they kept coming back even though Cloud was a raving mess.

"Thank you, Ronny," Tifa said, accepting the money.

The men didn't say anything as they paid her, and they didn't have to; their pity for her was written all over their faces. It made Tifa sick, knowing that her heroics had been all but forgotten and were now replaced with pitied looks for the town drunk's poor, lonely wife. Tifa didn't want to live like this anymore. She was getting tired of the pity from her patrons and her fanatical husband she had to support. Tifa wished she would do something about it, but she knew she never would. She would go upstairs with Cloud to bed, and he would pass out before he'd even hit the pillow, taking up all the space and snoring. He hardly looked at her anymore, and they barely spoke more than two words to her each night. They hadn't made love in well over a year. The last time they had Cloud had wandered up the stairs to bed late at night, forced himself inside her and whispered Aerith's name when he came. Tifa had cried herself to sleep that night. They'd never spoken of the night since, but Cloud made no more moves to join with her as husband and wife since then. She liked to think he was too ashamed to do so, and not that he had lost all interest in her.Tifa sighed and was just about to head upstairs when she heard the door open.

“Looks like another busy night ‘round here, eh barkeep?” Tifa's eyes snapped up and she met the dark shades of a Collector. Tifa's body filled with dread. She barely had enough money to live, and now they were expecting more. You'd think the saviors of Midgar would live lavishly for the rest of their days, but they'd been so broke after the crisis that Tifa had had to take out a loan in order to keep the bar, 7th Heaven, afloat. She'd planned on paying off the loan quickly, but with Cloud driving away all the customers and the poor state of Midgar's citizens, she'd only ended up having to take out more and more loans.

Tifa took a large step back as the thugs approached her and began pilfering through her register. Tifa ignored their rude comments and counted with the man as he went through her register. Cloud completely ignored them, as expected.

"This isn't enough," the man said with a gleeful grin. "Perhaps it's time to start making other... arrangements."

In the past, her and Cloud would have easily been able to take these two down, but now Cloud was a hopeless shell of his former self and Tifa knew that even if she beat these two up on her own only more would come. "Please, just give me one more day. I'll get you the money, I promise," Tifa begged, staring at the two in desperation.

~~~

The Honey Bee girls surrounded Don at the craps table, watching as he kept losing more and more gil to his clients. Each girl tried her best to distract the men, get them to stop gambling with Don and return to their rooms to pay the Honey Bees to entertain them. The girls all wore the same Honey Bee outfit, a short yellow skirt and a black and yellow bra. Their faces were shiny with make up and their hair was pulled away from their faces all the better to service the men with their mouths.

The girls laughed obediently at Don's jokes and did their best to keep the men preoccupied. In the end however, it was Don's loaded dice that won him the match. The Honey Bees grimaced, knowing they would be punished later for not servicing the men well enough to distract them from the game.

As the girls and their clients followed Don back to the service rooms, one Bee in particular, known simply as Honey, quickened her step to walk besides Don. She was one of his favorites after all. "Do I get the pleasure of sharing your bed tonight, Don?" she buzzed, placing a hand on his forearm. "I'm growing tired of these cocky men with their tiny cocks. I want you. I wants yours."
 
The Don smiled as Honey buzzed up to him and began whimpering into his ear, already anxious to have his big stinger inside her again. The lilting urgency in her soft, pleading whisper when she said “yours” was enough to infuse a healthy surge of turgidity into his foot-long cock that was resting against his inner thigh inside his silk slacks.

“Oh-ho-hoho!” Don Corneo chortled, using his large arm to tug Honey closer against his side. “Is my slutty little Honey Bunny feeling hard up for Daddy’s good nectar already?”

While his laughter and tone were derisive above all, his touch was more than affectionate as his large hand slipped under the frilled hem of Honey’s yellow, satin skirt to squeeze and fondle her firm ass cheeks, held aloft by her stance in nearly impossible 5” yellow stilettos. The Don’s thick middle digit slipped into the subtle crease in Honey’s silk and lace thong panties. The tip of his finger cradled the outline of her swollen clit, rubbing back and forth as the rest of his rough finger dragged her increasingly sodden undergarments through her hot, ready honey-hole.

Compared to most of the other Honey Bee Girls, Honey was new—yet she’d quickly become the Don’s favorite, his Bottom-Bitch. The platinum medallion which adorned the center of the black and yellow, leather collar around her slender throat designated this status at a glance. Some of the others excluded her for this favoritism, but that didn’t matter to the Don. All he cared about was her unflinching loyalty and ability to earn for him.

“I suppose I could spare an hour or so to drop a load in that hungry little cunny of yours, Honey—but remember that I told you to call me Daddy when we’re alone.” The Don whispered, his lips faintly brushing against Honey’s ear as he led her down the immaculate hallway of private rooms, unmistakable sounds of wanton lust issuing past the black velvet curtains that were closed. “And don’t think that you’ll escape punishment for leaving me on the hook with those dice hustlers—you’ll just get your sweetness before the sting.”

Don Corneo led Honey down the hallway by his lewd, bowling grip between her thighs, the rest of his palm splayed out over her ass, pushing her along.

The Don had lost a good deal of weight in the aftermath of the crisis, the chaos that followed the collapse of the plate tested the wills of many. The entirety of the Don’s existing infrastructure collapsed and he’d had to literally fight his way back into the game. He still had a bit of a gut (having such a taste for sweets of all kinds), but his chest and shoulders had slimmed down into well-defined tools of punishment. He’d been complacent before the collapse and the meteor, but the taking back had made him something harder than before. His street-cred was reestablished, he was no longer the slums’ collective punchline.

An important part of the rebuilding had been the merging of Corneo Mansion and the Honey Bee Inn itself. Much was done as close to the original as possible, with several pricy updates, funded by the Don’s recent success in drug manufacture and sale as well as loan sharking. His middle finger was grinding circles against Honey’s clit as they reached the end of the hallway where an elaborate elevator opened at their approach, decorated with expensive sculptures and a chaise lounge.

As the Don hurried Honey inside, he at last slid her thong to one side and pushed his thick, battle rough finger inside of her, quickly joining it with another.

“Keep begging, Honey. Show your Don Dada that you remember how to make his stinger hard.” The Don smirked as he began unbuttoning his silk, designer shirt to reveal his sculpted chest. “If you’re good, I’ll let you have some candy.”

With his fingers pistoning in and out of Honey’s hole, making a lewd sloshing noise, the Don abandoned the buttons of his shirt with his other hand and reached inside of his red, velvet smoking jacket to extract a tiny, yellow capsule with a solid black band around the middle. It was a potent drug cocktail of the Don’s own design, nicknamed Yellow Jackets on the street. They not only heightened all tactile sensations, but also overwhelmed the brain with dopamine, causing blissful fits of euphoria and converted all sensations (pain in particular) into acute pleasure.

Honey, like many of the girls who had signed on after the remodel, was hopelessly addicted to the stuff, in both pill and liquid forms. It made their jobs much more enjoyable, and as the Don saw it, a happy bee was a loyal bee. Their dependence on the drugs also reinforced loyalty, as he was the inventor and sole supplier of Yellow Jackets in Midgar. The drug business was exponentially more profitable than the pimp game, but it was a blessing of fate how well each complimented the other.

=(-)= =(-)= =(-)=​

“It isn’t enough…” The smaller one smirked, leering over the top edge of his dark glasses at Tifa’s body. “Perhaps it’s time to start making other… arrangements.”

It was tough, even for hardened Collectors like these were, not to feel sympathy for the tavern girl as she begged for more time, desperation evident in her expressive, brown eyes. But they had a job to do, and at least one of them was determined not to let sympathy discourage the pleasure he could derive from the collection process.

“If we give you the day, tomorrow you’d better to be ready to at least pay off the VIG. Otherwise, things might get real ugly, and the arrangements he’s talking about aren’t a joke. Either you or your husband needs to find five-thousand by tomorrow, otherwise it’ll have to be taken out of something else.” The big guy was saying, his tone as sympathetic as it could be while remaining authoritative.

“That’s it!” Cloud shouted from the back of the bar, unsheathing his sword in an untidy flourish that smashed the table he’d been sitting at in half. “I’m not going to let you keep threatening my wife like that!”

The larger Collector sighed, frustrated at having his genuine attempt at stressing the seriousness to the true owner of 7th Heaven interrupted by her errant protector. Cloud charged in a rush, his feet scuffing faintly over the hardwood floor as he charged the smaller man, swinging his massive sword in a huge arc at the smaller man. The Collector was barely able to leap out of the path of the blade, which cut a deep, jagged gutter into the wooden floor. The next swing was targeted at the bigger man, who simply clapped his hands shut on the massive sides of the blade and halted it in mid-swing, sending Cloud stumbling past, tipped off balance by the sudden halt in the sword’s momentum.

“One day Mrs. Strife. Trust that you don’t want to end up on the Boss’ bad side.”
 
"I'm always craving your honey, Daddy," the desperate girl buzzed, words breathily spoken against his ear as he wrapped his arm around her and hurried her along the corridor. When he slipped his hand up her skirt and gripped her ass firmly, Honey let out a shriek that turned into a giggle, followed by a soft moan as he started to tease her pussy through her yellow striped panties. "Ohh," she sighed, holding his forearm tighter as she tried to maintain her balance. The rest of the party was still following behind them, but public displays of affection were common amongst the Honey Bees, and no one would ever dream of telling Don Corneo to get a room.

Honey caught the disapproving jealous gaze of a fellow Honey Bee that was passing by with her client, but Honey gave no thought to it. There was only one person she sought approval from, and right now that man in question had his fingers buried inside her sweet, slippery sex.

It was no secret that Honey was the Don's favorite. The other girls held her in disdain for this, and were counting down the days until Don would get tired of her and pick a new favorite bee, but so far that day had not come. Honey was the Don's Queen Bee, and the platinum medallion attached to the center of her leather collar alerted everyone to that truth.

The Don told her he could spare her an hour to fill her pussy with his thick cock and spill his seed, but that she would have to be punished later for failing to distract the men from their dice game. Honey smiled and let out a squeal of delight. "Mmm thank you! I know I'm undeserving since I couldn't distract the men from gambling with you, but you're always so good to me, Daddy! I'll make it up to you, I promise."

He continued pushing her along the hallway, past the others and into the private halls. All the while his fingers were teasing her sweetness, rubbing circles around her sensitive clit and gently prodding at her sopping hole. Honey's breathing was coming fast and hard by the time they entered the elevator, and most of her body was leaning against Don's, as she was unable to balance on her own two feet. He ordered her to beg him for his cock, ordered her to make him hard and wanting. Honey was all too happy to comply, especially with the promise of two treats--his meaty cock and the drug cocktail.

As the elevator began to rise to Don's private chambers, and his thick fingers pounded in and out of her, Honey started to moan loudly and claw at Don's clothes. Her hands traveled down from his bare muscular chest and fumbled with the buttons that he had yet to open, but she didn't have enough patience to keep at it. Instead, she moved her hands down, past his slight tummy and into the waistband of his pants. She grasped his impressive length through his silk briefs and licked her lips in longing. She'd yet to get used to it's girth, and was always surprised by just how big he was each time she touched him or took him into her body, especially after being with less than endowed clients. And the Don wasn't even completely aroused yet.

Honey looked at him with her green desperate eyes that conveyed just how much she wanted him. "Daddy..." she started, falling to her knees and causing his fingers to leave her own body so she could concentrate on his. "Daddy, I can't wait. I need to suck you. Please, oh please! I can't wait till we get to your room. I need to taste you. Please, please Daddy I'm so thirsty for your cock." Her words were genuine and her plea was true. Honey was always filled with genuine desperation for his cock. Perhaps that was why he had yet to tire of her, because she never tired of him. She always wanted her lips around his cock or his fingers in her pussy or his cock inside of her. Her pussy clenched around empty air as she pulled at his pants, revealing the head of his cock, awaiting his approval.


~*~*~*~

The smaller man told her it wasn't enough with a smirk on his face. It was as if he was happy she couldn't pay. He wanted her to pay in other ways. It was plain what he wanted. Tifa could see it in the way he leered at her, devouring her body with his eyes. Tifa resisted the urge to cross her arms in front of her breasts to keep him from staring. It was usually this way with men, even those she considered friends. It was like she as a person didn't matter, only her body did.

“If we give you the day, tomorrow you’d better to be ready to at least pay off the VIG. Otherwise, things might get real ugly, and the arrangements he’s talking about aren’t a joke. Either you or your husband needs to find five-thousand by tomorrow, otherwise it’ll have to be taken out of something else.” The big guy told her in a stern tone with a touch of sympathy. Even the hired thugs felt bad for her. This was pathetic.

"Thank you," Tifa said. "We'll get it to you tomorrow, I promise," she said, even though she hadn't the slightest clue how herself and Cloud were going to collect the remaining gil they needed to pay off the VIG. She certainly was not going to do what they were suggesting. Just because her husband hadn't touched her in months didn't mean she would be willing to get paid to allow any man to do so! Tifa was an honest, hardworking woman. She would find a way to get them the money. She was sure some of the loyal AVALANCHE members would be willing to help out.

Tifa jumped as a loud crushing sound came from the back of her bar. She jerked her gaze in that direction and found her husband had split a table in half and was stomping towards the Collectors furiously in a drunken rage. Tifa gasped and tried to step around the bar to stop him. At this point he was going to cause more harm than good! "It's okay Cloud, really it's--" but it was too late. Cloud had already begun to swing his sword. The smaller man just stepped out of reach, and the bigger man was able to stop Cloud easily by throwing him off balance.

“One day Mrs. Strife. Trust that you don’t want to end up on the Boss’ bad side," the Collector told her before they both took their leave. They hadn't feared Cloud at all, and now Tifa had a broken table and a dent in her floor to deal with. She sighed angrily. She appreciated Cloud's help, but not when it ended with him drunk on his ass and damages to her property.

"Cloud," she said sharply, walking over beside him and laying a hand on his shoulder after the door had slammed shut and they were left alone. She didn't know what to say then. She didn't want to reprimand him for trying to help her, but she didn't want to thank him for his failed attempt either. His help came too little too late. If he'd quit drinking all the merchandise weeks ago they probably would have been able to keep up with the loan payments! With a frustrated sigh Tifa said, "How are we supposed to afford this, Cloud? What are we supposed to do?"
 
When Tifa laid her hand gently on Cloud’s shoulder he looked over at her, his watery blue eyes seeming to see her for the first time. He felt humiliated, emasculated and utterly undeserving of such a beautiful and understanding wife. He couldn’t let this go on, he couldn’t keep letting her down like this, over and over again. Cloud knew at once what he needed to do.

“Don’t worry, baby. I know what I need to do.” Cloud said resolutely, swallowing his tears with a confident nod of his head. “We’ll do better than five-thousand by tomorrow, I’ll pay off the principal—we’ll be home-free! I have promised to protect you, I won’t let you down.”

Cloud laid his palm gently against Tifa’s cheek, looking deep into her eyes, trying to make her see how much he meant what he said, that he was going to come through, that nothing would stand in his way. He leaned toward her and gently pressed his lips against hers, he couldn’t remember the last time he’d done so. His breath was beer flavored, but his heart was in the kiss and his other hand was abruptly riding up the back of Tifa’s short mini-skirt.

Then came the tongue.

Cloud’s whole tongue pushed out of his mouth and into Tifa’s, as if trying to penetrate her throat. He wriggled his tongue around in her mouth, licking the roof and sliding along the inside of her molars as his hand continued pawing at her ass. When he broke away, needing to come up for air, he let go of her face and took a lewd squeeze of her generous breast. Under these circumstances, he told her his plan to get them out of debt.

“Those corporate monsters at Shinra are sending out a shipment of their liquid assets to sail for Junon, a whole truck full of gil. We’ll hit them just after dawn, they’ll never see it coming.” Cloud grinned, his erection poking through his baggy pants against Tifa’s inner thigh. “We’ve been focusing too much on the Mako Reactors, it’s time to hit ‘em where it really hurts—their pocket books.”

With this, Cloud kissed Tifa again hard, his sweaty palm kneading the soft flesh of her breast.

=(-)= =(-)= =(-)=​

“Oh-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-o-ho-oh!” The Don laughed, genuinely entertained by Honey’s enthusiasm, she was as he’d trained her to be, but he never tired of being desired. “Now, now Honey-Bee—don’t get too rambunctious or you’ll end up deserving a sting instead of my stinger.”

The elevator dinged and the gold-lined doors slid open, revealing the Don’s private bedroom, highlighted by overlapping colored lights in orange, red, purple, green and blue, all centered around a massive circular bed which occupied the majority of the center of the room. There was an X-frame at the back of the room and a hot tub bubbling at the corner opposite it. The circular bed had a huge metal headboard that wrapped around the far edge, artfully designed florets of wrought iron, painted black with fuzzy handcuffs, leather cuffs and various other sundried restraints dangling about from recent trysts with Honey (he seldom required service from any of his other girls anymore).

“Crawl.” The Don ordered, a snap of his fingers beckoning Honey into the bedroom as he slurped and sucked on each of his fingers that had been inside her, his house shoes making no sound over the padded, velvet floors. “My sweet little Honey…”

The Don muttered faintly to himself, savoring the taste and aroma of his sweetest girl’s sweet fluids. Oh how he loved the taste of her. He’d named her “Honey” in reference to the flavor of her sex, which he often proclaimed to be among the sweetest he’d ever tried.

“Come kneel here and taste yourself first.” The Don ordered, extracting his finger from his own mouth and lowering it toward her soft lips, wiggling his fingers to let his collection of gold and jeweled rings catch the light while he finished unbuttoning his shirt. “Suck Daddy’s fingers clean, then you’ll get what you’ve been craving. You do beg so sweet though, Honey.”

Now the Don finished the task of unbuttoning and lowering his slacks, releasing his thick and increasingly engorged member for good-and-all. The long, heavy meat stick landed against Honey’s meticulously parted hair hard enough to make a noise. Deliberately testing her willpower. Her hair was pulled up into two neat and meticulously curled pigtails that hung down to her hips on either side.

Finally stepping out of his trousers and shrugging off his jacket and shirt, by the time the Don pulled back his fingers from Honey’s attention, he was completely naked and completely hard. His fully erect shaft lain across Honey’s face and head, reaching nearly to the back of her neck—making her smell him but not yet permitted to taste.

“Now… Lean back and open up as wide as you can.” The Don smirked, paying careful attention not to break the Yellow Jacket capsule as he wedged its rounded end into the urethra of his rigid cock. “Stick out that pretty pink tongue and say ‘ahhh.’”

When Honey complied, the Don pinched her nose between his index and middle fingers, simultaneously pushing his hips forward until the head of his cock struck hard against the back of her throat. The capsule broke, flooding Honey’s throat and mouth with potent powder that quickly slipped into her bloodstream through the thin flesh of her throat. The breaking capsule also dosed the Don in a lesser way, but he could already feel the heat growing in the head of his cock from the drugs being absorbed. He also knew that due to the method of insertion, Honey would be able to get higher and higher as she sucked the last of the drug from his dickhole.

“Go on now, Honey baby. Suck Daddy’s dick for all you’re worth.” Don Corneo smirked, releasing her nose to affectionately cradle the side of Honey’s face. “That’s my good, special, talented girl. Yes, ohhhhh-ho-ho-hooooo! Yes!”
 
Tifa felt her heart clench as Cloud looked at her with those caring blue eyes of his. She hadn't seen such a look grace his face for so long. Usually he'd have a stubborn brow and angry, glassy eyes as he drunkenly ranted about his latest plan to overthrow Shinra. But in this moment he was looking at her with love and kindness in his watery, apologetic eyes. Tifa was reminded of the night he promised to protect her as she listened to him tell her he knew exactly what he needed to do. Tifa smiled at him. She wondered what this brilliant plan of his was, but didn't want to ruin the illusion by asking.

She leaned into his touch as he cradled her cheek. The smile on her lips reached her eyes--a rare sight nowadays. She wanted to believe him. She so very, very badly wanted to believe what he said. She accepted his kiss, so soft and gentle. She didn't mind that he smelled and tasted like beer; the novelty of the moment drowned out all that. Tifa was just content to have her husband kissing her and telling her that everything was going to be okay. Even the hand that was rapidly advancing up her skirt was acceptable. His clumsy touch was welcome, and Tifa touched him back; hands roving from his shoulders to his chest. She made a move to slip her tongue inside of his mouth, intending to brush against his lightly as they deepened the kiss, but was met with a great deal of resistance in the form of Cloud's massive tongue invading the whole of her mouth.

Tifa sputtered against his lips as he practically choked her with his tongue. It was like he was hunting for treasure or something. Tifa made a soft noise of protest that Cloud didn't hear as he groped her breast clumsily. It was then he began to explain his master plan.

“Those corporate monsters at Shinra are sending out a shipment of their liquid assets to sail for Junon, a whole truck full of gil. We’ll hit them just after dawn, they’ll never see it coming.” Cloud told her. She could feel his erection pressing eagerly against her thigh and it disgusted her. “We’ve been focusing too much on the Mako Reactors, it’s time to hit ‘em where it really hurts—their pocket books.”

When he was through his explanation Tifa stood gaping at him for several long moments, which only made it easier for him to invade her mouth with his tongue again.

Tifa shoved him then. Hard.

She was a warrior, and she was angry . The force of her shove had him flat on his ass. "Are you serious Cloud?" She shouted. When it became evident from Cloud's face that he was indeed quite serious Tifa just shook her head in amazement and threw up her hands. "You need to get over this! I've given you so much time. I've been patient with you. I've let you drink up half our bar's profits, and yet you still waste your days living in the past. Well the fight is over, Cloud. OVER!" she screeched, angry tears she'd held back all these months spilling over her eyes.

Tifa started sobbing then. Loud, painful wails that echoed off the bar walls. She collapsed against the bar, hugged her knees and cried.

*~*~*

Honey was disappointed when Don wouldn't let her have his cock. She just wanted to lick it a little bit before the elevator reached his suite, that's all. "Hmmph," she grumbled, reluctantly standing to her feet and waiting for the elevator doors to open and reveal his five star quarters. Honey remembered the first time she'd set foot in them. She'd been blown away by how well he'd improved everything after Meteor hit. His room was immaculate, with a hot tub in one corner and various fun toys strewn about. His bed was probably the size of a small bedroom just on it's own. Honey loved his room, and she loved that she was the only Honey Bee who got to see it on a regular basis.

"Crawl," her Daddy ordered after he'd entered the room and started sampling her honey from his fingers. Honey grinned in anticipation and fell to her knees obediently. Her firm ass swaying behind her as she moved, she crawled towards the Don.

Honey let out a soft moan of appreciation when he told her to suck his fingers clean. "It looks like you've already got most of it," she said with a pretend pout before opening her lips wide and lapping her remaining juices from his fingers. Though her mouth was busy on his fingers, her eyes were busy watching The Don as he undressed before her. She let out a low groan when his cock sprang free and landed against her forehead. As the Don continued to strip, Honey inhaled sharply, loving the mixture of her scent with his. "Please Daddy..." she whined in desperation as he made her wait for it. It was unbearable. She could smell his heady masculinity and see his engorged cock twitching for her. She needed it now.

“Now… Lean back and open up as wide as you can,” he instructed her. Honey readily complied, knowing what was to come and craving it all the more with each passing second. She watched carefully as he inserted the capsule into his urethra and salivated at the sight. A yellow jacket and Daddy's cock, what more could a good little Honey Bee ask for?

She did as she was told and at last Daddy gave her what she wanted. He pinched her nose, cutting off her air, and thrust his cock deep into her mouth until he hit the back of her throat. Even after so many nights...days....mid-mornings... of sucking Don's cock, Honey still was never able to take it all in without a bit of a struggle. Daddy insisted she was better than his other bees, but even the Queen Bee would gag on his massive length. It was impossible not to. But Honey never gave up, and even as she sputtered around a good half of his massive cock, she loved every moment of it, especially as the euphoric yellow jacket power tingled against the back of her throat. Almost immediately she could feel the effects of the powerful drug taking place. Pain became pleasure. Pleasure became even more pleasure. Honey moaned wantonly around his cock as her pussy ached to be filled. Some of her juices escaped her dripping hole and ran down her leg as she licked and sucked her Daddy's dick. She was so enraptured with his meaty cock that it was only when Don released her nose that she realized she needed to breathe. She took a sharp breath threw her nose and moved up on his cock, the tip of her tongue dipping into the opening to get some more yellow jacket powder.

His praises in her ears elated her, and she moved a hand upwards to grasp the part of his cock she couldn't fit in her mouth. As she swirled her tongue all over his cock head her hand worked double time, the effects of the pill helping her ignore the painful throbbing in her hand as it got tired. She pushed her head down further onto his cock, knowing all too well that when she made him cum, not only would she be treated to Daddy's sweet nectar, but also to the excess white powder that would come with it.
 
The Don leaned his head back and sighed, interlocking his fingers behind his head and leaning back, just appreciating the feeling of having his cock worshiped. Honey had by far the best fellatio—and the Don was no stranger to having his knob slobbed, let me tell you. The way her mouth stretched open so wide and her big, expressive eyes would pinch shut and she’d choke on the head but still keep trying. It was almost enough to bring tears to the Don’s eyes—and more than enough to bring tears to Honey’s.

“Ohhh-ho-ho-hohohohoho!” The Don moaned/giggled to himself at the tears-to-the-eyes thing. “Honey! Go easy with the hand, you greedy little Bee-word. That’s cheating! Use that hand on yourself instead—make a puddle! Show Daddy where you want it.”

Tipping his head forward again, the Don let his hands take over the work of Honey’s mouth, wrapping around her pigtails and rotating her head around in small circles like a pool player chalking his stick. He began to move her head up and down the shaft slowly, the vibration from her moans buzzing all the way into his balls as he got higher along with Honey. He still didn’t test the true limits of her throat yet, but he was just about to.

“Okay little Honey Bee—I’m going to feed you all the cock you can take, you ready?” The Don’s grip on her head adjusted, palms cradling the back and top of her skull. “Think of it like you’re drinking a big glass of cold juice. Swallow loud enough for Daddy to hear. Here—we—go—oh—ho-ho-ho HOOOO!”

It was crucial for the Don to take delicate care when forcing his cock anywhere, with these girls as tuned up on drugs as they were, he could tear through the back of Honey’s head and break her neck and it would just make her cum from the pleasure—it was vital not to damage critical merchandise like his girls—Honey most especially, but over time she’d proven an aptitude for going above and beyond his expectations.

He pushed and she pushed and they both pushed together and when the Don finished his little speech and battle-cry, every last bit of his massive cock was stuffed down into Honey’s slender, crane-like throat. His girth caused her neck to swell at the front, but she was immune to pain and seemed to be making good progress with his requested puddle.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Look up at me, ohhhhh look at me Honey, baby.” The Don’s heels were twitching back and forth in his house-slippers. It felt so good! It was like some kind of miracle of art and science that this slender little waif of a thing could choke down his full girth, but she could. He wanted her to look at him so that he could gauge (by the redness of her eyes) how much longer he could hold himself inside before he risked really doing harm. “Such—A—Good—Girl!!!”

At last, the Don released her, and as her tight little throat hole stroked back up to the tip, his balls tugged inward and he came. Thick, fragrant, opaque cum flooded out of him, filling Honey’s throat, and mouth in an instant and overflowing like a white chocolate fondue fountain.

“That’s my girl! Get all you can, be a busy little bee!”

=(-)= =(-)= =(-)=​

Cloud could scarcely believe it, she’d hit him! Her gloves landed flush against his chest and the air in between them exploded outward as she made contact and the resounding of the blow was enough to rattle the bottles on the shelf. Cloud tumbled backward, did a full somersault, landed in a chair and still tipped back until it fell over backwards.

“Ow—“ Cloud groaned pathetically from his place on the floor. He supposed that the moment was wrong to ask for her help with his little money-making endeavor.

Tifa had thrown herself against the bar and was sobbing loudly, in a way that hurt him more than the blow—which hurt a lot. Sitting up slowly, Cloud rubbed the back of his head and looked over, he didn’t understand what was wrong with her—there was a time when she would have been first on the list of people to join in for a raid mission—now it was cause for blue-balls. Aeris wouldn’t have been like that.

Retaking his feet and searching for Zach’s sword, Cloud guessed that TIfa’s behavior had something to do with hormones and the ticking of her biological clock—he knew she wanted children, but obviously didn’t want any part of the process tonight.

“I’ll talk to Ronny, We’ll get this done.” Cloud picked up his sword, turned to his wife and beat a fist against his chest. “I swear it!”

Then he was out the door, the sound of a motorcycle engine flaring to life and roaring off into the distance following in his wake. He would make the most of this opportunity, he’d avenge his fallen brothers—Riggs, Aeris, Jojo, Greg…Aeris! He would make this world safe again, one hijacking at a time if necessary.
 
As the sound of Cloud's motorcycle faded, Tifa still sat on the floor of the bar. She felt helpless. Nothing she ever did stopped Cloud's endless war with Shinra. They'd already worked so hard. All she wanted was to settle down and have a life with him. She wanted to have children and visit Barrett and Marlene in Costa Del Sol. She wanted to go back to the Golden Saucer and have a second date with him. She wanted to live for the now, but all Cloud wanted to do was live for the past. He wasn't wrong--Shinra was still a threat, but they were nowhere near as powerful as they had been. It seemed the only thing that kept Cloud going was revenge, revenge for his friends, revenge for Aerith. He didn't live for Tifa. He didn't even life for himself. He lived for the past.

Tifa forced herself off of the bar floor and went about the motions of cleaning up as silent tears streaked down her face. This was not the life she wanted for them. Not in the slightest. Cloud was off to blow up some Shinra truck in order to nab their gil. Even Yuffie wouldn't be able to pull that off! Cloud was probably going to get himself arrested and then she'd have to bail him out. They'd have no funds to pay off the collectors and she'd be forced into some other method to pay. She could only hope Ronny would talk some sense into her wayward husband.

*~*~*

Honey continued to worship Don's cock with all the eagerness of a busy worker bee. Even when she choked or spurted she would never fatler in pleasing him. She was his honey bee and she would do anything to make him happy. Her moans grew louder and louder with each passing moment, especially when he told her to start touching herself. Honey was more than happy to comply, although she did miss stroking the base of his meaty cock.

Her fingers immediately went to work upon her dripping cunt, rubbing against her clit furiously. As her own pleasure heightened, a deep, throaty moan left her, sending intense vibrations all along her Daddy's cock. As Daddy had wanted, her pussy juices starting leaking onto the floor just as she began to finger herself. Honey was finding it hard to concentrate on both pleasuring herself all the while pleasing Don, but she didn't have to struggle for long, because Don took over for her. He grasped a pigtail in each hand and began rotating her mouth upon his cock, angling her just as he wanted. Honey could feel the full effects of the drug now as her head bobbed up and down on Daddy's cock. She felt utter euphoria coursing all throughout her veins as she sucked his cock and played with her pussy all at once. Each flick of her tongue against his flesh left her wanting more; each pump of her fingers inside her slippery cunt left her reeling from pleasure. If not for the Don guiding her, she would have become an animal, unable to control her urges.

“Okay little Honey Bee—I’m going to feed you all the cock you can take, you ready?” he asked her, hands moving to grip the back of her head firmly rather than her pigtails. Honey nodded eagerly, excited to prove to Daddy just how much she could take from him. As he began to push his cock into her mouth, Honey inhaled sharply through her nose then plunged her lips down over him, as far as she could manage on her own. Daddy did the rest, forcing his monster cock all the way down her throat. With the aid of the drugs, Honey didn't feel any pain, just immense, intense pleasure as his cock filled her mouth and throat. Her fingers faltered on her pussy as her sole concentration was on handling Don's massive cock that was plunged halfway down her throat. At this point Honey's gag reflex was nearly nonexistent due to the drugs, and any minimal discomfort was overshadowed by pleasure, pleasure that had her pussy dripping fluid even without the aid of her fingers.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Look up at me, ohhhhh look at me Honey, baby,” He ordered her, desiring to gaze upon the bee who granted him with the most pleasure. Honey did as she was told, forcing her gaze upwards to stare into Daddy's eyes. Tears were leaking from the corner of her eyes and her mouth was stretched beyond compare, but the look in her eyes revealed just how much she was absolutely loving this. Honey's whole body was primed for release, and she wasn't even the one being pleasured. Giving him pleasure gave Honey all the pleasure in the world. Her moans were louder than his as she responded to his praises. He called her a good girl and just as Honey felt the overwhelming need to gasp for air, Don pulled out just enough to allow her to do so before his cum flooded her mouth and coated her throat. There was so much of it that Honey couldn't help but sputter as his excess cum leaked out of the corners of her mouth and dribbled down her chin, some even pooling together with the small puddle Honey's pussy had made.

“That’s my girl! Get all you can, be a busy little bee!” she heard Don tell her as his cock finally popped free from her mouth. Honey licked the cum from her lips and swallowed loudly, just as he'd requested. She gulped down the cum in her mouth before diving right back to his cock and lapping up any of the sweet nectar that remained. She hummed appreciatively as she worked, letting Daddy know just how much he'd pleased her. It took her minutes to get all the cum off of his cock, and even then she was still reaching down between her cleavage to scoop up some of the cum that had gathered there. When she was finally satisfied Honey kissed his cock head just a few more times before finally stumbling to her feet on her huge heels.

"Thank you, Daddy," she buzzed in appreciation.
 
“Just where do you think you’re going?” The Don asked, his tone abrupt in its coldness. “What’s Daddy’s cock like, Honey? Is Daddy’s cock soft—or is it still hard?”

As if to illustrate his point, Don Corneo clenched his pelvic muscles a few times, causing the still rock-hard shaft of his cock to jerk and bob up and down for a moment. Don reached back, slapping his hand onto Honey’s firm, petite ass with a possessive grip as he pulled her against his naked chest. He could still feel the faint stickiness of his nectar as it dried on her chest and neck.

“I promised to fill up that sweet little honey-pot of yours, don’t think that I’ll be satisfied with just this.”

The Don smiled, slapping his other hand onto Honey’s ass and lifting her against his chest as though she weighed nothing at all. His lips sought out hers, thoroughly unconcerned with the latent residue of his cum still drying there and kissed her, softly at first and deepening gradually as he carried her closer to the bed. The Don was a prolific kisser, his lips never stiff or pressing too hard and his tongue danced rather than invading. His still rigid cock was tucked up between Honey’s still dripping pussy lips and her firm ass cheeks, pressed together by Don’s grip on them.

Depositing Honey onto the massive circular bed, the Don’s lips never left hers as one of his hands moved away from her backside to gently caress her face and neck. Things had changed so much since Honey had joined the Don’s crew of Honey Bee Girls, and in very profound ways, he himself had changed. He cared about Honey, as more than a financial asset or pleasure toy (not that she was lacking in either regard)—but he cared for her as a person, he wanted her to be happy. Was this what genuine affection felt like? Don had no frame of reference than therefore couldn’t be sure—all he knew was that everything seemed better—brighter—more real somehow when he shared it with Honey… He was even starting to resent the idea of sharing her with clients.

The Don was lowering Honey’s now completely soiled thong past her beautiful, lithe legs, trailing his fingertips gently over the honeycomb pattern of her fishnet stockings when the intercom system from the entryway interrupted his leisure time.

“Sorry to bother you Boss, but Dodger and Tiny are back from their collection run. The haul’s light—again.” Roller’s voice, the sole carryover from before the plate collapsed told him from the front of the complex.

“Send them the fuck back here then!” Don barked, his voice slightly muffled by Honey’s bare midriff as he dragged his face over her slender midsection, his tongue trailing lightly over the soft skin there. “Be quick about it.”

While they waited for Dodger and Tiny to make their way through the likely crowded (by this hour) Honey Bee Inn, the Don slipped his face under Honey’s frilly yellow skirt, burying his face in her beautifully shaven, pink sex. His tongue arced upward and he pushed a finger inside underneath, pressing a hidden button on the inside of his gold ring that caused it and his entire hand to begin buzzing and vibrating abruptly.

The Don’s lips smacked loudly as he withdrew his tongue and glided it up to the underside of Honey’s clit, licking, probing and sucking at it while his head bobbled back and forth, changing his mouth angle as he slurped. His tongue was replaced by yet another finger, buzzing along with the first vibrating digit.

The Don thrashed at Honey’s clit with this tongue, pinching and pulling with his soft lips as he angled his shoulders under her thighs and pistoned his vibrating fingers in and out of her hot, eager pussy. He pulled his fingers out then and buried his face between her thighs, probing with his long tongue as deep as he could manage. His head was bobbing up and down—tongue fucking his favorite girl—as the Collectors entered his private suite with a ding of the elevator.

“We’re back, Boss. We just came from—oh!” Dodger began, stopping abruptly as he saw his naked employer busy between Honey’s thighs. “I—um—excuse us, should we come back?”

“No, no, no, no.” Don called back, plunging his tongue back in between each “no” before lifting his head up and climbing onto the bed. “Give me the report, don’t mind her.”

The Don took hold of Honey’s slender hips and picked her up from the bed, turning her until she was on all-fours, facing toward the Collectors. He began by teasing, using the head of his massive cock to tease the weeping folds of Honey’s tight little hole. The head of his cock rubbing aggressive circles against her now erect clit.

“Most made minimum payments, but uh—the bar wench still hasn’t got enough to keep up. She begged another day so Tiny here gave her until tomorrow, but I’m not optimistic that she’s going to have it by then. You may need to handle things yourself.” Dodger said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head and not exactly sure where to look. Dodger had a “thing” for Honey, but would never admit it out loud.

When Dodger said “handle things” the Don let out a long groan as he pushed the huge, bulging head of his cock into Honey’s wet sex, already feeling it stretch and strain against the girth of the crown. It went inside swiftly once that was pushed inside and his cock made a faint slopping sound as he began pushing more and more of it inside, a little bit at a time.

It wasn’t long before the Don’s cock head pushed up against Honey’s cervix, halting his progress with almost a quarter of his cock still outside—but he knew this was a temporary matter. He and Honey had spent a lot of time training her cervix and womb to stretch and yield in order to accommodate the Don’s size. He began rocking his hips, ever so faintly.

“Fine, I’ll drop by there tomorrow afternoon. We’ll hope she can pay, but if not—“ The Don’s strokes were becoming longer. “We’ll have to find some other use for the tavern wench.”

The Don brought his palm down on Honey’s firm ass-cheek with a clap and began to really move now, thrusting in and out with enough force to jolt the smaller girl forward each time he bottomed out again. He retrieved a small, plastic device from inside the pocket of his long jacket which had been strewn across the bed—it was shaped like a honey bee with a black cap over what seemed to be the stinger. It was a delivery device of the Don’s newest cash-cow—essentially the same drug cocktail as was in his Yellow Jacket capsules, except much, much stronger in its liquid form.

The Don lifted one of Honey’s legs up from the bed as he shoved his cock back against her womb again, holding himself inside while he popped the cap off of the needle end of the applicator and stuck it into Honey’s body between her naval and pubic mound, guesstimating the location of her cervix. As he pressed a button, the plastic wings flapped, making a clicking sound as an internal plunger pushed down and forced the highly concentrated drug into her system, more and more. The Don was careful not to give her too much, she still had to work tonight after-all, two stripes worth of the liquid ought to be sufficient to allow her to take all of his engorged member and have an orgasm from her womb. It’d also make her work with the customers far more entertaining for all.

“Put the money on the counter and go start hustling Yellow Jackets to the customers.” The Don ordered his subordinates, looking at them over Honey’s head as he took hold of her pigtails again, tugging her back into his thrusts. “We’ll check in with the tavern wench again tomorrow.”
 
Honey giggled girlishly as the Don thrust his rock hard cock in her direction. "Mmm it's still hard. I'm sorry, Daddy. Of course I want you to fill my honey pot," she cooed. She let out a shriek when he grabbed her ass possessively and pulled her against his body. Her arms wrapped around his neck immediately like a well trained pet and she rubbed her body against his. A soft, pleasured sigh slipped past her lips. His cock was straining against her belly and causing the skin between them to get slippery with the cum that lingered on her body and the precum that was fastly leaking from his cock head as the Don's body readied him for round two.

He lifted her up, strong hands supporting her ass. He leaned in and kissed her, ignoring the cum that stained her lips. She opened her lips to him immediately, but the Don was slow and intentful with his kisses, only intensifying them little by little, leaving Honey desperate for more and making her pussy even more slick. The Don was by far the best lover she'd ever had, but then, the few lovers she'd had before she joined the Honey Bees were such distant memories. She could barely remember what that last one's kisses felt like. Now it was Don with his huge cock pushing eagerly between her pussy lips as he carried her to the massive bed in the center of his suite that filled her mind. It was Don who she sought to pleasure now, Don whose bed she shared and clients she pleasured. Honey, like some of the Honey Bee girls, had been hesitant of working for him as first, but the Don had made her feel totally comfortable and she felt genuine affection for her. He wasn't just her employer, or just her lover; they shared a strong bond of care for one another that grew stronger each day. Honey was enamoured with him, and she feared the day he'd grow tired of her.

Before they got a chance to go much further in their lovemaking, Daddy's intercom sounded and Roller informed them that Dodger and Tiny had returned from their debt collecting. Honey had a sinking feeling in her stomach when he said they came up light again. She bet she knew who was responsible for that...

Needless to say, Honey was a little distracted when Don's lips began to trail down her body. She was wondered what Dodger and Tiny would have to say. She hoped what she feared wasn't true. Her thoughts quickly dissipated however, when Daddy snuck under her skirt, between her legs. "Mmmmm," she whimpered softly as his tongue started stroking her enlarged clit and his fingers began pumping in and out of her soaking pussy, buzzing frantically with the aid of his expensive ring. Honey's hips shot off the bed and towards his face, forgetting for a moment that this was not one of her easy-to-please clients and it was her Daddy, a man she didn't want to displease by wiggling around too much as he tried to pleasure her. She knew he loved the way she tasted. He told her almost every day how sweet her little honey pot was. She wanted him to eat his fill without interruption. He replaced his fingers with his tongue then, causing Honey to cry out. "Oh yes! Yes! It feels so good, Da--"

“We’re back, Boss. We just came from—oh!”

Honey's head shot up at the voice, and her moans quieted, but she didn't move or act bashful. She glanced to the intruders over the top of Don's head as a loud moan escaped her when Don swirled his tongue in just the right way. She was used to men watching her have sex by now, although it wasn't customary for the Don's men to barge in when he was spending time with his favorite bee. This must be really important.

Dodger asked if him and Tiny should come back another time, but the Don told them no... "Ah!"...no...."Ohh!"....no...."Mmm"....no in between the thrusting of his tongue, each no accompanied by an excited squeal from Honey. He told them to give him the report just as he turned her over onto her stomach and yanked her ass towards him. Honey scrambled to all fours and gazed up at the Collectors, delighting in their blushing, embarrassed faces as Daddy began teasing her with his cock. The tip of it kept brushing against her clit in a rhythmic circle, causing Honey's face to contort in pleasure as the Collector's stared on in bashful longing.

Dodger was trying to give Don the report, but he was having a tough time given the circumstances. Honey watched as his lust-filled eyes flashed to her swinging tits and pleasured face before hastily looking away, again and again. Honey knew he wanted her, but that came as no surprise. Most men did, especially since it was well known that she was now the Don's Queen Bee. Everyone was fascinated with the woman who was able to keep the Don satisfied for so long.

At the mention of the tavern wench, her arousal began to decline. She was caught between listening to the conversation and delighting in the Don's teasing presses against her opening. She heard him groan from behind her as his cock head finally entered her, instantly enveloped by her warm, wet sex. The Don didn't respond to the Collectors right away, so Honey could concentrate on accommodating his massive size. She was pretty adept at this by now, but the first few thrusts always hurt a little bit as he stretched her pussy wide. After several long thrusts, Honey moaned loudly, eyes closed tight only to open at the sight of Dodger's heated gaze. She could almost see the rapidly growing bulge in his pants as he watched the erotic scene play out in front of him.

At last, the Don's cock was fully sheathed inside her sex. The yellow jacket worked as a painkiller, so any pain she may have felt at his gigantic cock was dulled. Honey had just shifted her hips to try and get more comfortable when she felt him push in deeper still. Honey screamed as his cock entered her so deep that his balls pressed against her ass. He started slow, letting her get comfortable once more before he really began ramming into her, slow at first then faster and faster. Even with the yellow jacket it still hurt a little.

“Fine, I’ll drop by there tomorrow afternoon. We’ll hope she can pay, but if not—“ The Don’s strokes were becoming longer. “We’ll have to find some other use for the tavern wench.”

Honey's writhing hips stopped short at this. A cold fear took over her for the tavern wench. As much as she enjoyed her new profession, she didn't think the busty brunette would find any happiness here, especially since she was already married to the hero of Midgar. In addition, Honey hated the idea of Don fucking this particular woman. Men were obsessed with Tifa's hourglass figure and huge breasts, and Honey feared that if the Don had her in his employ he would find a new Queen Bee and Honey would have to step down. She just couldn't understand how the Strifes weren't making their payments. She had convinced the Don to go easy on them too, given how much they had sacrificed for the world, and yet they still came up short. What was going on over there?

It was then that the Don slapped her backside, dragging Honey back into the moment. Honey hardly noticed when Daddy injected more yellow jacket, but she did notice when the drug took effect. All discomfort faded completely now, so much so that she began pushing her ass back into his forceful thrusts. The feeling was becoming overwhelming now, and she could no longer keep reasonably quiet as her lover and his underlings talked business. He thrust harder now, each slam of his cock sending her scooting further up on the bed and closer to the watching Collectors. The men were amazed at how much the small girl could handle of their boss's cock. They knew the Don was huge--it was practically common knowledge--but Honey was taking all of it without any struggle now. Of course, the yellow jacket helped a great deal, but it was still an impressive feat for her to accommodate such a large cock inside her tiny little body.

Honey's moans escalated as her thrusting became frantic back into the Don. She was able to keep up with him with the aid of the drug, and his tight grip on her pigtails didn't hurt in the slightest. Her mouth opened wide as she felt the first stirrings of orgasm slice through her body. She was getting there fast, each thrust of the Don's bringing her one step closer. She was nearly there when the Don gave his men the last of his instructions, followed with a confirmation that he would visit the tavern wench tomorrow. Honey's head was feeling very dizzy and her whole body felt like it was vibrating from the drug, but even the drug wasn't enough to stop a forceful wave of jealousy to wash over her. Tifa was beautiful. If the Don managed to enlist her as one of his Honey Bee girls.... she began slamming her hips back into Don's even harder. Her jealousy was accompanied with that dreaded fear for the girl, and the two feelings were mingling together as one. In the end, jealously won out, and Honey spoke up for the first time since the Collectors entered. "I want to be on top," she declared.

The two debt Collectors shared at her in shock. Few had the audacity to request Don of anything, let alone demand. As he pulled back with the intention of slamming back in, Honey scooted forward on the bed. The Don's cock slipped out of her, and before he got a chance to react, Honey pounced on him. The drug had hyped her up so much that it was only a mere few seconds before she was sliding down upon Don's cock, granting the Collectors a delightful view of her backside. They watched in awe as his foot long cock disappeared into her pussy in a matter of moments, and then she was bouncing up and down on him, grabbing her breasts and meeting his gaze with wanton emerald eyes. The look of jealousy was obvious inside her expressive green eyes--the look of possession.

As Honey knelt over Don, crashing her hips down on his over and over again, she did not feel any fatigue even though she began to sweat and her heart beat rapidly. The drug had granted her boundless energy, and she rode Don's cock with vigor. Her moans were louder than before, they resounded of the walls and excited the Collectors like a firm stroke of their cocks. Her eyes were locked with Don's.

You are mine. They said.
 
Honey was in rare form tonight and the Don was loving every second of it. Her loud howling moans echoed off of the mirrored ceilings and walls of the suite. He also enjoyed making displays of his prowess in front of his subordinates, reminding them of his potent power with the fairer sex. Everyone has someone that they want to protect. Those who lacked someone to protect them all found their way to the Don’s protection, sooner or later.

The Don was startled, in the midst of his admiration of his newest girl, by her sudden and unexpected declaration of a position change and her forceful reversal, crawling away and then leaping at him, like a sex-mad jaguar made of silk. He erupted with laughter as his body absorbed hers, letting himself tumble onto his back with Honey wrapped up in his arms, her skin softer than kitten ears. She pounced on his cock as well, swallowing it up whole into her hot, runny clutches, slamming her hips down while locking eyes with him.

“Ohhh-ho-ho-hoo! Look who’s all full of piss and vinegar. Is somebody feeling possessive?” The Don bellowed against Honey’s continued moaning. “You better show me you appreciate having Daddy to yourself then, cum for me! Cum all over Daddy’s big dick while the men watch you.”

One hand caressed Honey’s face gently, meeting her eye-contact with reassuring devotion—the other hand clapped down hard on her ass, subtle but important discipline for her willful little show of force. Perhaps the Don had shown too much favoritism to his favorite girl. He’d need to remember to give her some of the stick later—even if he was enjoying giving the carrot too much to discipline her at the moment. The Don had a long memory.

“Oh! Oh! Oh-ho-hoo! I’m going to cum too! Keep it going, Honey!” The Don commanded, sitting up abruptly and crossing his forearms around either side of Honey’s slender throat and grasping his elbows in a practiced choke hold. “You can breathe again when you make me cum, since you want me all to yourself.”

The Don’s look was still loving, but no longer tender—smiling down as he wrestled Honey onto her back, maintaining eye contact during the whole trip. His muscular arms stopped all breath, moans and blood flow from her body to her brain, isolating the body, suspending her climax.

As she turned beet red and thrashed below him, the Don was entering into his finishing strokes, about to reach his limit break. It seemed from the red in Honey’s eyes that she too was rapidly approaching her own limit, and her numbers would fall if she had to spend the rest of the night with burst blood-vessels in her eyes—so for the last few strokes, the Don relaxed his arms and allowed Honey the privilege of her next breath.

“You’d better be cumming now, whore!” The Don demanded, plunging balls deep and flooding Honey’s petite body with his molten jizz, jet-after-jet of thick, sticky goo—filling her up to near bursting. “God—damn—you squeeze so good! Daddy’s going to put a cute little baby inside you.”

The Don continued groaning indecipherable praises to his eager little cum dump as his thick member jerked and twitched inside her, dumping cum long beyond what seemed normal. What only the Don knew was that he’d had a vasectomy years ago, but he never told anyone—knowing that many of the girls dreamed of the stability baring his child could offer them. It also did wonders to reassure concerns exactly like the ones Honey was having, letting them think that they were always just one fuck away from conceiving. In this same way, he’d turn the attentions of the tavern wench—but that was still far down the line.

“Ohhh Honey. That’s my good girl.” The Don sighed, wrapping his arms more affectionately around Honey and hugging her sweating body tenderly against his own. “What the fuck are you clowns still standing around for? Get out of here!”

The Collectors beat a hasty retreat as Don Corneo slipped his long shaft out of Honey and lay back against his mound of silk pillows. He felt renewed—reinvigorated and ready to turn Honey loose on the unsuspecting after-2 patrons. He’d need to do the pre-rush lineup with the rest of the girls soon, but not until he’d adequately comforted and cuddled his reigning #1.
 
Back
Top