1 Hour To Tell You All...

monique_minx

Passionate Disgrace...
Joined
Sep 27, 2009
Posts
8,248
Because I have a free hour right now, I'm leaving a little update for all my friends and co writers here at Lit...
...just so you all know I'm alive and well and have not now nor ever abandoned you.

In other news, we found a house! My dom and I have finally gotten approval for a house and we're in the process of moving in! Still lots of washing but it's a brand new, two storey, four bedroom house and we are in love with the space!

Oh and I have exactly 58 minutes to tell you the rest now ;)
My dom and I are on holidays from work in order to move in - it's been one helluva job, tell you that! So...we've gotten a fair bit done now and came to an agreement to trial a total power exchange for 24 hours. He's given me an hour and 12 minutes of 'free' time before I go back to being 'owned' again.

Hehehe! Its been pretty great and I'm very happy, it's our way of treating ourselves for the hell on earth few months we have had thus far this year.
When the alarm goes off to signal the end of my free time, I'm still trying to decide if I'll behave and go to him or if I'll hide under the bed and make him find me first :D

I :heart: being a brat!

Next on the agenda is my return. I've written out almost a full post in the past week, I started it and then we started moving so I haven't gotten to finish it just yet but I will slowly be making my return here. I still have only prepaid net so my time online must be short until we have net connected to the new house which I hope will be in the next couple of weeks! Due to Easter and Anzac day, this has been delayed for us unfortunately.

Oh and now for a quickie on my day thus far...

We agreed to trial the 24 hour total power exchange yesterday so this morning I woke up to Jay whispering in my ear, "Morning puppet."
And it began!
We went out for a smoke as normal, had iced coffees which he'd gone and bought then he told me he'd laid out my clothes for the day on the bed. I finished my smoke and went in to find nothing but a pink satin bra and my grey tartan micro skirt.
Fuck.

I put them on and brushed my hair, he came into the ensuite behind me and grabbed my ass as I brushed.
His hand went under my skirt for a second then came up again, his arm wrapped my waist instantly and hauled me backwards into the bedroom. I dropped the brush on the sink and smiled, thinking he was just excited by the attire he'd chosen for me which would be the norm.

He surprised me again when he bent me over and pulled my skirt up then ripped my underwear down, "What are these? Did I lay these out for you?"

I whimpered, "No." And he went to find my duo balls, pushing them into my cunt before pulling my skirt down again and announcing breakfast.

I had a choice of breakfast - A) Bacon and Eggs. B) Pancakes or C) Cereal.
I was an idiot and chose bacon and eggs instead of cereal.
*Facepalms*

The command came, "Get cracking then."
And I did.
It was going well until he suddenly said, "Come here. This is too easy for you." And I heard the rip of masking tape.

I walked over, gulping down my apprehension and he asked for my hands. I presented them and he bound my wrists together tightly, smacked me on the bum and told me to keep cooking.

Now, this mightn't sound like a big deal but it's fucking stressful and hard to cook with your hands bound like that! You can only really use one hand and you can't hold the damn pan still so it slides all over the place! Forget being able to flip the eggs, I had to ask him to do it and he was not impressed!

When we finally sat down to breakfast, he couldn't fault me :)

The rest of the day will have to wait, I want to make the most of my free time ;) hope you guys enjoyed the update! Leave a comment, I'll get back to you, don't worry! :D
 
MINXLETTE!!!!

*showers you with adoration*

That's all I have now. :eek:

Also! Get back here brat and hug the wolf....*nods*
 
MINXY!!!!!! *squeals and pounces, hugging her tightly. *

I am so glad to see that you are alright. I was getting worried! So good to see you doing well, too.

Take care sweetie.
- Shy :kiss:
 
I am displeased that I must share Minx.
MOST displeased
:heart::heart::heart:
 
MINXLETTE!!!!

*showers you with adoration*

That's all I have now. :eek:

Also! Get back here brat and hug the wolf....*nods*

*Giggles sheepishly*

Who? Moi?

*Grins*

You don't want me back do ya Luna?

*Giggles and pounces my wolven*

I MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!

MINXY!!!!!! *squeals and pounces, hugging her tightly. *

I am so glad to see that you are alright. I was getting worried! So good to see you doing well, too.

Take care sweetie.
- Shy :kiss:

*Pants hard after Shy squeezes the life outta me!*

Awww shucks...

*Blushes*

I'm good, I didn't drown

*Giggles*

Happily not sharing a 3 by 3 metre room anymore! Fuck I love the space! AIR!
I missed you too Shy, how've you been?

I am displeased that I must share Minx.
MOST displeased
:heart::heart::heart:

*Cracks a grin in spite of her displeasure and sidles over to whisper in her ear*

There ain't no rules about alone time between us Vailishousness...

DUN DUN DUNNNNN

*Giggles*

Good one! Now, do the death march :cool:

wah wah waaaah Vail... :rolleyes:

Minxy!!! runs in and hugs her before running back out

*Feels the squeeze and spots the blur*

Was that Zy---

GET BACK HERE!!

Minx that was great, I loved it!!!

Great post Minx. Happy to see you again.

Thanks Veroe and Vixen. I have more to add later...buuuuuut you guys don't wanna hear how the rest of the day went, do you?? :p
 
Wait, so we were supposed to be surprised that Minxy is an owned bitch? Cause... I'm not. Grins

Missed you wife. Tell the old man, I said to keep it up, and that I hope he's exploiting all those...ahem.. hot spots of yours.
 
I am displeased that I must share Minx.
MOST displeased
:heart::heart::heart:

Um... you didn't know she's a total slut?

Hahahahaha!

And I thought you had teh smartz.



Minx!

177103,xcitefun-welcome-back-5.jpg


Glad everything's going so well for you. Get your ass on IM sometime. I know I'm a Brit but we can still bump timezones with a bit of planning.

And I saw your fet profile.

I'm very jealous.



... of him! Of course I meant of him!

*flees*
 
Last edited:
Just like your signature says

The Minx is back, bitches. And you'd better believe it.

Good to see you back Minxlette.
 
Hmm.... Minxballs do float. Good to know.

:eek:

She's still scary...

Wait, so we were supposed to be surprised that Minxy is an owned bitch? Cause... I'm not. Grins

Missed you wife. Tell the old man, I said to keep it up, and that I hope he's exploiting all those...ahem.. hot spots of yours.

:D ;)

Oh don't worry he has been! I have a few off days now because I'm sick unfortunately >.<

Old is right! Hehehe! I've been giving it to him good cause he turns 30 in July :p

Missed you too wifey! How's you been?

Um... you didn't know she's a total slut?

Hahahahaha!

And I thought you had teh smartz.



Minx!

177103,xcitefun-welcome-back-5.jpg


Glad everything's going so well for you. Get your ass on IM sometime. I know I'm a Brit but we can still bump timezones with a bit of planning.

And I saw your fet profile.

I'm very jealous.



... of him! Of course I meant of him!

*flees*

Oh pur-lease! You slut, you so want us both to do you like three ways from Sunday :rolleyes:

You mean dis type of ting... (insert missing angel halo picture here)

e1a84bbaba21c64a98b78f4768dc75a5_20110317004541_720.jpg


Or dis one... (Cause I rocked the work function we went to that night, I was the hottest chic there hands down. Every guy in the place openly gawked - yeah, my dress was that short! And a guy even winked at Jay and said congrats at the bar hahaha! Some of our work mates wouldn't even talk to me for fear their partners would get jealous!)

25b70a3ccfc473f1119e1f67cc26aae4_20110315045008_720.jpg


Just like your signature says

The Minx is back, bitches. And you'd better believe it.

Good to see you back Minxlette.

See this sounded so hardcore til she added the 'lette' to the end of Minx hehehe

Good to see you Niri! How've you been?
 
Back
Top