A Sexual Thesaurus.

Very nice replies thank you:rose:

now remember this is a competition of sorts......

Who can try for a full paragraph definition of their word!

:eek::heart:

Very nice replies thank you:rose:

now remember this is a competition of sorts......

Who can try for a full paragraph definition of their word!

:eek::heart:

Description or example of writing using the word? That's rather confuzzing.

Well then I must think of another word :D

Hmmmm...

I gots one!

Hole

She moved down the woman's nude torso, her lips leaving a trail a trail of kisses as she moved. She stopped when she reached the bit of hair leading up from her sweet area, and inhaled, the scent of her arousal intoxicating. She moved downward, and pushed back the hood hiding her sweet nub, her tongue flicking out to play with it. She brought her hand up to the woman's hole, trailing a finger around it before pushing into the virgin's well lubricated hole. She'd promised to show her the pleasure of a woman's touch, and she planned to do so.

Description or example of writing using the word? That's rather confuzzing.

I quote my first post for your edification :rose:

Choosing exactly the right word?” This is where my friends on lit come into play

I am hoping that you will help this fledgling writer improve her erotic writing endeavors; to elevate them from ordinary prose to inspired works of art.

In each post I am going to place a word and I would like you all to do the following;

1] Give me an alternate word with a similar meaning &

2] Place it in a sentence or better yet an inspiring paragraph or two!

When I receive at least 10 responses or we run out of ideas I will post another word for you to help me with.

Easy yes????

I hope this helps:kiss:

Well then I must think of another word :D

Hmmmm...

I gots one!

Hole

She moved down the woman's nude torso, her lips leaving a trail a trail of kisses as she moved. She stopped when she reached the bit of hair leading up from her sweet area, and inhaled, the scent of her arousal intoxicating. She moved downward, and pushed back the hood hiding her sweet nub, her tongue flicking out to play with it. She brought her hand up to the woman's hole, trailing a finger around it before pushing into the virgin's well lubricated hole. She'd promised to show her the pleasure of a woman's touch, and she planned to do so.

Yummy oreo ..I could go for that :heart::devil::heart:

:D

I'm quite happy at the moment, as I generally am when one of my short bouts of depression pass, and at the moment, I plan to win the competition, heeehee. And I'd certainly be happy to pleasure you with a woman's touch, my dear Yeishia ;)

However, I'm bored... So...

Core.

She was ready. He could feel. She knew it. As their lips touched and brushed both of their minds were directed far, far below where either of them were touching. Beneath his warm breath burst from his lips and down her silky smooth, followed closely by his lips and tongue. Below his hand that grasped gently, like holding glass, her firm and bare tit. Below even his snaking hand as it brushed across her bare belly, snaking around her navel on it's way to the very place. The core of her pleasure. Where hot, sweet, succulent liquid pooled in drop after drop and drip after drip. Where it gathered and grew until the tiniest stream ran from deep inside of her, out into the cool air. Only to be stopped by his questing fingers and the gentle cry of pleasure as their touch met there. At the entrance of her core, and slowly wormed it's way inside of her, soaking up the delectable liquid and coating it evenly around his single digit. A glance into her eyes showed a woman lost in breathtaking eagerness to be taken, to have her core filled to the bursting point before exploding in a ball of fiery passion and lust. She was ready, quite ready.

You have failed Sir! Opps Miss i am soo sorry!! :rose::rose:

You must now place them in a paragraph so that I can fully understand their meaning :devil::rose:

Sir! Waaah! Mine not THAT small, are they?

:rolleyes: Okay fine, if I must....

Her valley
Her folds
Her sex
Her nest

<deep breath>
"Texienne's tongue explored southward, passing over the ripples of her ribs, past the hollow of her navel, across her shaven mound, seeking the hidden mysteries of her valley. Her lover shuddered in joy as the tongue discovered her folds, running the cleft and seeking inward, then toward the mysteries of its upper reaches. Her lover moaned as the enlightenment rising to her from her sex engulfed her, the seductress who had claimed utter control of her nest in command, bringing her through wonders of shapeless joy and mysteries of ecstasy and on into the secret heaven of womanly passions."

THERE. Satisfied?

Yesss , thank you so much.....you are in the running for a very lovely prize.......:rose:

Furrow

1] Furrow

2] With a strange sense of near-euphoria, the naked slave parted her legs and sat back meekly as her Mistress knelt to inspect the moist, pink cleft with its light shroud of tawny fur, wriggling slightly as long cool fingers probed the depths of her dilating furrow and pinched her little bud with her wicked finger tips!

However, I'm bored... So...

Core.

She was ready. He could feel. She knew it. As their lips touched and brushed both of their minds were directed far, far below where either of them were touching. Beneath his warm breath burst from his lips and down her silky smooth, followed closely by his lips and tongue. Below his hand that grasped gently, like holding glass, her firm and bare tit. Below even his snaking hand as it brushed across her bare belly, snaking around her navel on it's way to the very place. The core of her pleasure. Where hot, sweet, succulent liquid pooled in drop after drop and drip after drip. Where it gathered and grew until the tiniest stream ran from deep inside of her, out into the cool air. Only to be stopped by his questing fingers and the gentle cry of pleasure as their touch met there. At the entrance of her core, and slowly wormed it's way inside of her, soaking up the delectable liquid and coating it evenly around his single digit. A glance into her eyes showed a woman lost in breathtaking eagerness to be taken, to have her core filled to the bursting point before exploding in a ball of fiery passion and lust. She was ready, quite ready.

*swoons*

... What are we doing here again? ... *fans self* ... ah yes...

Orgasm

Hmmm a new word I so think so:devil:

1] Orgasm

2] Definition,/Description/Paragraph to follow:rose:

*cracks her knuckles*

I'm claiming 'cum' so that no one uses it before I managed to finish my paragraph :D

Cum/came

"Cum for me, my sweet angel."

As if at his words, her orgasm ripped through her body, making each muscle clamp down as it reached that part of her. She couldn't remember ever cumming so hard before. It was as if her master's permission made it all the better. Her cunt tightened around his finger, coming close to cutting off his circulation as her slid it in and out of her spasming body. Her back arched, pressing her shoulders against the grass beneath her, leaving an indent, her stomach was thrust into the air. Her mouth opened wide, her eyes closed, and though know audible sound passed her lips, it was clear that her body was screaming in pleasure. Her master's lips seemed to work overtime during her most sensitive timeframe, playing with her nub, licking it, sucking it, kissing it. Shivers ran up and down her curved spine. She stayed that way for at least three minutes, in a pure, blissful state, before slowly coming down from her orgasm, panting.

Cum/came

"Cum for me, my sweet angel."

As if at his words, her orgasm ripped through her body, making each muscle clamp down as it reached that part of her. She couldn't remember ever cumming so hard before. It was as if her master's permission made it all the better. Her cunt tightened around his finger, coming close to cutting off his circulation as her slid it in and out of her spasming body. Her back arched, pressing her shoulders against the grass beneath her, leaving an indent, her stomach was thrust into the air. Her mouth opened wide, her eyes closed, and though know audible sound passed her lips, it was clear that her body was screaming in pleasure. Her master's lips seemed to work overtime during her most sensitive timeframe, playing with her nub, licking it, sucking it, kissing it. Shivers ran up and down her curved spine. She stayed that way for at least three minutes, in a pure, blissful state, before slowly coming down from her orgasm, panting.

And as a side note, anglophones "come" whereas francophones "arrive." C'est bizarre, hein?

Climax

And with that she was carried away on a wave of sensation, flooding out from her crotch and searing up through her belly and down her limbs, making her muscles tense and her body shake. She opened her mouth wide and gasped over and over, her eyes looking up at the sky but seeing nothing. Her climax was her entire universe.

"Says you...":devil:

" I don't usually come until I have arrived; but then I am unique!:rose:

Release

The soldiers crowded around their fallen enemy, jostling for holes like dogs around a corpse. The guy who had been nailing her to the ground with his thick, hard cock abruptly rolled onto his back and took her with him. Strong hands yanked her arms back and then a wet digit probed her ass while yet another guy freed his dick and crammed it into her mouth, vowing to punch her teeth out of her face if he felt them. A slick, hard cockhead hit her asshole and it started pushing, even as the first guy was fucking her pussy. The man behind her swore and put more force behind his dick. Finally, inevitably, he split and stretched the tiny sphincter wide open, to jeers and applause from his comrades. She gagged helplessly, choking on a scream as all three men thrust into her, each eager for his own climax. It was agony... brutal, searing agony... until her adrenaline charged cunt took matters into its own hands. She felt the intense sensations spiralling until, almost without warning, release ripped through her stricken body, clamping down her holes and leaving her bucking and yelling on her rapists' cocks as her face flamed in humiliation and tears finally started in her eyes.

Last edited:
Release

The soldiers crowded around their fallen enemy, jostling for holes like dogs around a corpse. The guy who had been nailing her to the ground with his thick, hard cock abruptly rolled onto his back and took her with him. Strong hands yanked her arms back and then a wet digit probed her ass while yet another guy freed his dick and crammed it into her mouth, vowing to punch her teeth out of her face if he felt them. A slick, hard cockhead hit her asshole and it started pushing, even as the first guy was fucking her pussy. The man behind her swore and put more force behind his dick. Finally, inevitably, he split and stretched the tiny sphincter wide open, to jeers and applause from his comrades. She gagged helplessly, choking on a scream as all three men thrust into her, each eager for his own climax. It was agony... brutal, searing agony... until her adrenaline charged cunt took matters into its own hands. She felt the intense sensations spiralling until, almost without warning, release ripped through her stricken body, clamping down her holes and leaving her bucking and yelling on her rapists' cocks as her face flamed in humiliation and tears finally started in her eyes.
Oh wow. That was... wow.

Back