Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-02-2018, 11:39 PM   #26
Mqoi
Literotica Guru
 
Mqoi is offline
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 745
Same boat here. I broke the subject with my wife a couple of years ago and basically she doesn't want to know about my past history with guys and doesn't want anyone else to know either. And what little sex life we were having went out the window. But I'm not going to cheat on her though.

As for spectators, I've no problem with them. I had a woman playing with my balls once while her husband was sucking me off. She wanted to feel them when I came and apparently her husband didn't want her holding his.
__________________
Why throw away half the menu? Bi and loving it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2018, 12:28 AM   #27
GloriHoleLover2
Literotica Guru
 
GloriHoleLover2's Avatar
 
GloriHoleLover2 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Capitol District of NY
Posts: 1,594
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNYCarol View Post
It would be a VERY long drive, I moved from Syracuse, NY to North Carolina 12 years ago.
I noted the Central New York Carol handle! (How could you tear yourself away from Onondaga County "lake effect" snow and the -23 degrees we had here yesterday morning??? 😝 )

I live at the extreme eastern edge of the fabled North Country...not terribly far from Rachel Ray's hometown. It's not a terribly long drive to NC, depending on where you live in that LONG state! Just under 900 miles from here to Asheville.
__________________
"Make Mine Male" and "Any Cock Will Do" - titles of two deliciously salacious paperback porno books I purchased in the early 1970s. 💗 (Wish I still had them!)
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2018, 11:50 AM   #28
CNYCarol
Literotica Guru
 
CNYCarol's Avatar
 
CNYCarol is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Newport NC
Posts: 1,294
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloriHoleLover2 View Post
I noted the Central New York Carol handle! (How could you tear yourself away from Onondaga County "lake effect" snow and the -23 degrees we had here yesterday morning??? 😝 )

I live at the extreme eastern edge of the fabled North Country...not terribly far from Rachel Ray's hometown. It's not a terribly long drive to NC, depending on where you live in that LONG state! Just under 900 miles from here to Asheville.
A simple 10 minute drive east and I can dive into the Atlantic. That is as close to giving out my location as I get.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2018, 11:56 AM   #29
CNYCarol
Literotica Guru
 
CNYCarol's Avatar
 
CNYCarol is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Newport NC
Posts: 1,294
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloriHoleLover2 View Post
I noted the Central New York Carol handle! (How could you tear yourself away from Onondaga County "lake effect" snow and the -23 degrees we had here yesterday morning??? 😝 )

I live at the extreme eastern edge of the fabled North Country...not terribly far from Rachel Ray's hometown. It's not a terribly long drive to NC, depending on where you live in that LONG state! Just under 900 miles from here to Asheville.
Honestly, I've been asked what I miss most about NY. The snow!

I came here for the sailing.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2018, 12:23 PM   #30
CNYCarol
Literotica Guru
 
CNYCarol's Avatar
 
CNYCarol is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Newport NC
Posts: 1,294
I think I may have started something. I've had over 30 guys respond privately saying how much they wish their wives would be up for watching. Several have hinted at letting another guy mount their wife in an anything goes MMF.

You guyz have no imagination, Tell the Mrs you want to try everything she does. It may take a few days for her to realize it, but you just told her you want to suck. When she catches on, go slowly. Ask her what it's like, how does it taste.

NEVER tell her you've had a suck buddy while she's been with you, that makes you a cheater. That will destroy any trust she ever had.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2018, 12:25 PM   #31
GloriHoleLover2
Literotica Guru
 
GloriHoleLover2's Avatar
 
GloriHoleLover2 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Capitol District of NY
Posts: 1,594
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNYCarol View Post
A simple 10 minute drive east and I can dive into the Atlantic. That is as close to giving out my location as I get.
I figured you're on the coast. NC is a HUGE state! NY is big, but your new state I'd bigger! Still...if I had a steady guy, with your permission, I drive down to have you watch us make love! Just one f my unfulfilled dreams! 💓😈
__________________
"Make Mine Male" and "Any Cock Will Do" - titles of two deliciously salacious paperback porno books I purchased in the early 1970s. 💗 (Wish I still had them!)
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2018, 12:25 PM   #32
Smoothshavendad
Literotica Guru
 
Smoothshavendad's Avatar
 
Smoothshavendad is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 4,896
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNYCarol View Post
I think I may have started something. I've had over 30 guys respond privately saying how much they wish their wives would be up for watching. Several have hinted at letting another guy mount their wife in an anything goes MMF.

You guyz have no imagination, Tell the Mrs you want to try everything she does. It may take a few days for her to realize it, but you just told her you want to suck. When she catches on, go slowly. Ask her what it's like, how does it taste.

NEVER tell her you've had a suck buddy while she's been with you, that makes you a cheater. That will destroy any trust she ever had.
Is this woman awesome or what, fellas?
__________________
58 yr old MWM, with an open mid, good heart and friendly nature. Here to interact, explore and enjoy.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2018, 01:46 PM   #33
GloriHoleLover2
Literotica Guru
 
GloriHoleLover2's Avatar
 
GloriHoleLover2 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Capitol District of NY
Posts: 1,594
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNYCarol View Post
I think I may have started something. I've had over 30 guys respond privately saying how much they wish their wives would be up for watching. Several have hinted at letting another guy mount their wife in an anything goes MMF.

You guyz have no imagination, Tell the Mrs you want to try everything she does. It may take a few days for her to realize it, but you just told her you want to suck. When she catches on, go slowly. Ask her what it's like, how does it taste.

NEVER tell her you've had a suck buddy while she's been with you, that makes you a cheater. That will destroy any trust she ever had.
YOU are a gem, dear Carol!!! 💋
__________________
"Make Mine Male" and "Any Cock Will Do" - titles of two deliciously salacious paperback porno books I purchased in the early 1970s. 💗 (Wish I still had them!)
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2018, 03:55 PM   #34
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru
 
Mr. Briggs's Avatar
 
Mr. Briggs is offline
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 4,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNYCarol View Post
I think I may have started something. I've had over 30 guys respond privately saying how much they wish their wives would be up for watching. Several have hinted at letting another guy mount their wife in an anything goes MMF.

You guyz have no imagination, Tell the Mrs you want to try everything she does. It may take a few days for her to realize it, but you just told her you want to suck. When she catches on, go slowly. Ask her what it's like, how does it taste.

NEVER tell her you've had a suck buddy while she's been with you, that makes you a cheater. That will destroy any trust she ever had.
Great feedback. Common sense but one thing most guys fail at is having common sense when horned up.
__________________
Love Exchanging PMs with Women and Men. Always respectful and engaging. Here just for fantasy talk no cams/pic exchange

Check out my story ---> Wife's Birthday Present --- Check out My Favourite Stories
Check Out My Thread Straight Men Who Crave Cock Club! and Cocks That Would Turn a Straight Man....
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-04-2018, 12:06 PM   #35
Mqoi
Literotica Guru
 
Mqoi is offline
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNYCarol View Post
I think I may have started something. I've had over 30 guys respond privately saying how much they wish their wives would be up for watching. Several have hinted at letting another guy mount their wife in an anything goes MMF.

You guyz have no imagination, Tell the Mrs you want to try everything she does. It may take a few days for her to realize it, but you just told her you want to suck. When she catches on, go slowly. Ask her what it's like, how does it taste.

NEVER tell her you've had a suck buddy while she's been with you, that makes you a cheater. That will destroy any trust she ever had.
Anything goes is the only way to have a MMF. And yes, my ex was mounted by the other guy every time we did a MMF, but I was in the middle of it too enjoying having sex with both her and the other guy. She really enjoyed it too. And we never had a guy not want to come back.

I've never went behind my spouse's back. If you have "permission", it's not cheating.
__________________
Why throw away half the menu? Bi and loving it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2018, 01:44 AM   #36
edgrant
Really Experienced
 
edgrant is offline
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Florida
Posts: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by fetishdan View Post
Been closeted bi for many years. You are not alone at all. Love my wife but there is that ever present urge to suck a hard a cock that I tried to block for years but now I love that part of me. Only wish there was fwb in my life to act on these urges when they happen.
My situation as well. Wish there was someone I could discover this side of me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2018, 02:47 PM   #37
jackbird
Really Experienced
 
jackbird is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: ma
Posts: 175
was curious

Married 60 years old took the plunge 6 years ago. Wife went though menopause and lost interest in sex. We had sex maybe 2 to 3 times a year. Found another guy my age in same boat. We started having sex and been doing it for 5 years now. We both are in the closet and give each other pleasure 2 to 5 times a week. About a year ago met another guy thats married he just wants head feels guilty he cheats on his wife. I give him oral pleasure in his car in a wooded area.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2018, 07:32 PM   #38
hopingforthebest
Experienced
 
hopingforthebest is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 97
Recently told my wife I was interested in sucking a real one as she got real excited when I would suck her strapon before she would peg me. She seemed interested in it so the other night I grabbed one of her dildos and started sucking on it as we were playing, instant wetness and orgasm, she loved it! This morning we started making out and fooling around when I started talking about sucking a cock for her, having him cum in my mouth, then 69 with her while he fucks her so I can lick her and him at the same time with him pulling out and sticking it in my mouth then back to her pussy, when I asked her where she would like him to cum at in her pussy so I could lick it out or in my mouth she said she wanted to see me take a facial.
I think several more role plays like this and I will broach the subject of actually getting someone involved. Can't wait to actually suck a cock for her and with her.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 09:41 AM   #39
cuck72
Really Really Experienced
 
cuck72 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 318
a panty wearing cock sucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by klippert View Post
I'm bi married....48. the internet is my outlet, and i like it that way. I feel no need to wave a flag or make any demands. I've accepted who i am.
We're an older couple, and this is exactly how I am, and my wife wouldn't understand. She knows I think of eating another man's cream pie from her as I tell her in my fantasies while I eat her, but she doesn't comment on that. But she has no idea I masturbate watching gay porn and thinking I'm that bottom sucking cock , or that I have wearing panty sissy fantasies.
__________________
I AM! thought of as a submissive nerdy Bi old cum cleaning cuckold bitch husband , I have a pathetic 4" dick when hard, sometimes can't stay hard for wife . But to my wife it's a little boys dick anyway, she loves telling me this. I'm always thinking of other men fucking my wife and making me their laughed at clean up bitch. Love chatting with dominant men that fantasies about a mature older whore slut wife. I masturbate thinking of those dominant men, like at my job. Them fucking my wife and making me suck their cocks clean. Even my boss that I feel so submissive around.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 09:56 AM   #40
Smoothshavendad
Literotica Guru
 
Smoothshavendad's Avatar
 
Smoothshavendad is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 4,896
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuck72 View Post
We're an older couple, and this is exactly how I am, and my wife wouldn't understand. She knows I think of eating another man's cream pie from her as I tell her in my fantasies while I eat her, but she doesn't comment on that. But she has no idea I masturbate watching gay porn and thinking I'm that bottom sucking cock , or that I have wearing panty sissy fantasies.
Naughty boy!
__________________
58 yr old MWM, with an open mid, good heart and friendly nature. Here to interact, explore and enjoy.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2018, 04:33 AM   #41
CottonForMe
Experienced
 
CottonForMe is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by fetishdan View Post
Been closeted bi for many years. You are not alone at all. Love my wife but there is that ever present urge to suck a hard a cock that I tried to block for years but now I love that part of me. Only wish there was fwb in my life to act on these urges when they happen.
Yes, yes me too.......
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2018, 08:43 AM   #42
PinkPanties4me
Experienced
 
PinkPanties4me is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 40
Panty wearing husband too

My wife and I are both in our 60ís and I have no complaints about our early years with sex. But of course as time goes by, her interest in sex has diminished quite a bit.
Earlier in our sex life, I would fantasize about another panty wearing man involved with the both of us. I would talk to her about during sex and she went along with it, never complaining . Now since she just doesnít have the desire as much as I do, I feel those desires for me have become stronger as her desire for sex have weakened. We still do have sex , just not as much and I am thankful for that.
I should note that I could never cheat on her. So, having this outlet here is the best I can do.
I had corresponded with a fellow here for a while, but I felt the guilt of cheating , so I stopped.
I know this feeling will not go away, but like most of you I donít want to lose what it has taken most of my life to achieve.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2018, 10:00 AM   #43
cuck72
Really Really Experienced
 
cuck72 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPanties4me View Post
My wife and I are both in our 60ís and I have no complaints about our early years with sex. But of course as time goes by, her interest in sex has diminished quite a bit.
Earlier in our sex life, I would fantasize about another panty wearing man involved with the both of us. I would talk to her about during sex and she went along with it, never complaining . Now since she just doesnít have the desire as much as I do, I feel those desires for me have become stronger as her desire for sex have weakened. We still do have sex , just not as much and I am thankful for that.
I should note that I could never cheat on her. So, having this outlet here is the best I can do.
I had corresponded with a fellow here for a while, but I felt the guilt of cheating , so I stopped.
I know this feeling will not go away, but like most of you I donít want to lose what it has taken most of my life to achieve.
WOW! my wife and I also in our early 60's, and our sex life is the same as yours. I need these sites to get my overpowering relief of my bi cuckold fantasies out. My wife knows I think of other men fucking her, men we both know, and them cuckolding me. I'll be eating her and say " I love eating your cum dripping pussy," thinking that another guy just fucked her. She doesn't say anything. And she has NO idea I think of sucking cocks too, and get off on gay porn. And wearing her panties.
__________________
I AM! thought of as a submissive nerdy Bi old cum cleaning cuckold bitch husband , I have a pathetic 4" dick when hard, sometimes can't stay hard for wife . But to my wife it's a little boys dick anyway, she loves telling me this. I'm always thinking of other men fucking my wife and making me their laughed at clean up bitch. Love chatting with dominant men that fantasies about a mature older whore slut wife. I masturbate thinking of those dominant men, like at my job. Them fucking my wife and making me suck their cocks clean. Even my boss that I feel so submissive around.

Last edited by cuck72 : 01-17-2018 at 03:37 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2018, 10:18 AM   #44
hobbnobb77
Experienced
 
hobbnobb77 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: north carolina
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfhh1959 View Post
How many are similar to me in that this and reading the stories becomes your outlet?
58 orally bi mwm who is overly cautious almost paranoid about meeting someone and the repercussions of coming out are more than I wish to deal with.

I can;t be alone in this
count me in as one that is afraid to act out on something that i want very much,that being a submissive bottom. i dont think i could live with myself if it ever got out.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2018, 12:44 PM   #45
TallOne
Really Really Experienced
 
TallOne is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: PNW
Posts: 321
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNYCarol View Post
NEVER tell her you've had a suck buddy while she's been with you, that makes you a cheater. That will destroy any trust she ever had.
Not to mention you put her at risk of cervical cancer from HPV which you can pick up even just giving a hand job...with a condom.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2018, 02:48 PM   #46
shirleycd
Really Really Experienced
 
shirleycd is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 349
I am a closeted cross dresser for years, who has become very bi curious in the recent past few months. Fear of disease, being caught, being rejected has kept me just fantasizing here on lit. Besides, here in the mid hudson valley there doesn't seem to any places to meet other crossdressers or sissys or men.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2018, 03:25 PM   #47
newcouple1128
Literotica Guru
 
newcouple1128's Avatar
 
newcouple1128 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: South
Posts: 725
Wife and I are bicurious. Only two of our gay friends know. We have never had same sex contact before, wife doesn't want to play with others. Maybe one day we can share a cock together.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-18-2018, 08:24 AM   #48
rfhh1959
Experienced
 
rfhh1959 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopingforthebest View Post
Recently told my wife I was interested in sucking a real one as she got real excited when I would suck her strapon before she would peg me. She seemed interested in it so the other night I grabbed one of her dildos and started sucking on it as we were playing, instant wetness and orgasm, she loved it! This morning we started making out and fooling around when I started talking about sucking a cock for her, having him cum in my mouth, then 69 with her while he fucks her so I can lick her and him at the same time with him pulling out and sticking it in my mouth then back to her pussy, when I asked her where she would like him to cum at in her pussy so I could lick it out or in my mouth she said she wanted to see me take a facial.
I think several more role plays like this and I will broach the subject of actually getting someone involved. Can't wait to actually suck a cock for her and with her.
Best of luck please update if you care to
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-18-2018, 11:35 AM   #49
Lost_Yonder
Literotica Guru
 
Lost_Yonder's Avatar
 
Lost_Yonder is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: in the land of the saguaros
Posts: 6,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by newcouple1128 View Post
Wife and I are bicurious. Only two of our gay friends know. We have never had same sex contact before, wife doesn't want to play with others. Maybe one day we can share a cock together.
she wouldn't even be open to watching you with a guy? it must be a bit of a challenge when the desires are shared, but the interest in realizing them are not! but at least you have a foundation to work with, a much better position, so it seems, that what many of us have to deal with...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-18-2018, 04:47 PM   #50
newcouple1128
Literotica Guru
 
newcouple1128's Avatar
 
newcouple1128 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: South
Posts: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Yonder View Post
she wouldn't even be open to watching you with a guy? it must be a bit of a challenge when the desires are shared, but the interest in realizing them are not! but at least you have a foundation to work with, a much better position, so it seems, that what many of us have to deal with...
We used to openly talk about her being with a girl and me a guy and same time play but guilt or something got to her and now she doesn't like tlaking about that stuff.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:53 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.