The Isolated Blurt Thread II

Super-Surprise

Loves ****
einstein-tongue-234x300.jpg

It was an honest mistake. You’re both Canadian. How many “Doms” can there possibly be in the world who freely admit to that?

went with H to a 'visitation' of a friend's mother

i've been to precisely 2 funerals - 1 a burial, 1 a cremation - and was totally unprepared for the southern-style open casket, but was amazed. the lady genuinely, genuinely, looked as if she'd simply laid down and was snoozing; her makeup, hair, jewellery... looked 100% as if she done them herself less than an hour ago and that she could sit up and smile and greet her guests. i'm still trying to mentally process the event. people seemed very happy to see her. glad we went.

Wait till you have to "sit up" with the dead.

That'll be all kinds of fun! :cool:

tumblr_o7wahbCrzS1v70cbco1_500.gif

Y'know, I can think of easier ways to get fish bones unstuck from one's throat...:D

depending on the website, i'd also notify the site monitors. if you suspect something, or see something, report it. it's not hard. it is a simple message that says, hey. best let the professionals make the call. not what you suspect, but actual fact. screenshots of the event. any documentation you can provide, for your allegation. base the report on specific events.

anyone else experiencing problems in logging off?

i get all the right messages, the cookies cleared etc etc etc... but as soon as i access a Lit page, whichever way i go about it (i thought maybe it was an issue with cached pages but tried different routes into the site and the same result) as soon as i bring lit up onscreen, i'm showing as logged in.

went with H to a 'visitation' of a friend's mother

i've been to precisely 2 funerals - 1 a burial, 1 a cremation - and was totally unprepared for the southern-style open casket, but was amazed. the lady genuinely, genuinely, looked as if she'd simply laid down and was snoozing; her makeup, hair, jewellery... looked 100% as if she done them herself less than an hour ago and that she could sit up and smile and greet her guests. i'm still trying to mentally process the event. people seemed very happy to see her. glad we went.

I don't care for that particular tradition and stay out of the casket room.

anyone else experiencing problems in logging off?

i get all the right messages, the cookies cleared etc etc etc... but as soon as i access a Lit page, whichever way i go about it (i thought maybe it was an issue with cached pages but tried different routes into the site and the same result) as soon as i bring lit up onscreen, i'm showing as logged in.

the same with me.

Back