"She Comes With The House"

Will opened his front door at 11:50 to find Lea in the foyer, face down on the floor. He could see her mouth open and drooling on the floorboards. He would have taken a photo if he could, but he just smiled.

Lea sprang up at the sound of the door closing. She was ashamed to have fallen asleep and certain she must be punished for it. She began kissing her Master's feet profusely and confessing her failure.

Will couldn't let her continue and barked, "Enough Lea!" While she cringed sobbing on the floor, Will knelt down and caressed her head. "Stop cursing yourself, Lea. I do not think you have failed at all. I know you were waiting here to greet me. You have been faithful to me like no one else has ever been."

Will lifted Lea by the shoulders and looked in her red eyes. "Now dry those tears and come with me. Let's grab a sweet snack to enjoy in bed. I feel as tired as you look."
 
Lea grabbed her silks and admitted. "This one had her sister help make Master a dinner plate. Even sister made pudding from the box to spread on cake. The tray sets by Your bed."

Lea turned red for yawning. But was trying so hard to stay awake for Master Will. "Pray work was a success for you."

Lea went with Will up the stairs and was telling him how many things Hope did while Master Timothy gave her another reading lesson.

"Master's girls served well while Lord Ambrose and Elder Michaels were here. Master Timothy upheld the black silks. He said sister carries too low and this one is unshareable."

Lea noticed Will stiffen. "Master, did this one speak ill of Master Timothy?"
 
Will was surprised to hear that Ambrose had visited without notice. It was just for something like this that Will had James guarding the homestone in his absence.

"That's not it girl and it's nothing that you have done. I will get a report from James later, but for now lets have that dinner plate."

Will came into the bedroom with Lea following. He didn't see Hope, so he called, "Hope, are you here?" The girl had been lying down in the cubby. She came out slowly, expecting the worst.

"There you are. I hear good things about you. Such a help you were today. You must kneel by me as I eat the dinner you helped prepare."

"But first, I have something for you." Will took the trainer's collar off Hope's neck and tossed it aside. Then he showed the new collar with the embossed letter "M".
As he fastened it around her neck, he said, "Now you have the same collar as Lea. Now I want to see you two hug and kiss like sisters should."

Will noticed Lea kissed Hope, but the new girl still held back a bit. He sat down at the table with one slave kneeling at either side of him.
 
"Sister made cold saw and this one thinks it would be good for the bamquet" Lea suggests as they continue to the third floor.

Hope heard Will calling her and walked out. It was on her face she expected to be ratted out for breaking a few plates from cleaning up after the Elders of the Order. To her surprise Will only praised her. Hope glances over at Lea who was smiling and nodding.

"Thank you, Master." Hope nods as the new collar is hooked into place.

It was the hugging and kissing nonsense that made her cringe. It was s practice she hated and avoids. Still it was a brush on the cheek and arm around the shoulder. Surprising Lea never made a fuss over her reluctance and merely knelt in place. Hope did the same and watched Lea.

Lea who blossomed from serving and was a joyful slave, compared to Hope who loathed it but was stuck by rules and contracts. Everything was provided and she had few worries compared to free women. Why was Hope so unhappy often bothered her which she blamed on her mother selling her out for the lifestyle.

Lea rested her head on Will's leg and drifted to sleep again. This made Hope giggle. Lea had done so much while the Order was present so her sister wouldn't be prodded or forced to display herself. If Timothy hadn't intervened, Hope thought Lea would have been raped by them both.

"Poor thing... she really goes all out... I honestly wish you would have seen her serve the coffee without slave's cream. Master James refused to let her do it."

Hope explains. "Slave cream is the juice from masturbating over the cup then serving it with joy to the Master. My masters stopped this practice when he got urine instead of quim."
 
Last edited:
Will listened to Hope recount the evening. He hand-fed her several morsels from his dinner, which she ate without hesitation. Lea's head was on his leg; she had fallen asleep again. He smiled even as he heard Hope giggle.

"Shhh. Don't wake her. You stay here."

Will picked Lea up without waking her and carried her to the bed, laying her down gently and giving her a soft kiss on the cheek. Then he returned to the table where Hope waited by his chair.

"You were explaining about slave cream. Tell me Hope, if I asked for some tonight would you give me urine instead?"

"You know I'm not like your previous masters. I won't rape or bully you. I want you to be a willing and eager fuck. Are you Hope? Are you what I want tonight?"

What he wanted most, even more than sex, was to see Hope show some initiative in serving him.
 
"I would advise against it. I was told pregnancy quim is sour." Hope replied honestly. "In fact Elder Michaels was quite peeved when Master James suggested they visit another time when you were home. He asked how Lea knew he was coming as we started preparing right after serving lunch."

Hope left out the demanding tones the Elders used. They bullied Timothy to silence as he was like James a visitor. Lea said James was her Master's guard and directed to uphold the sanctity of the House of Mann. James informed Ambrose that it was true, he was to guard those in the HomeStone.

Her attempt to distract the conversation didn't work either. Hope looked into Will's eyes. "Yes, tonight I will submit... because you proved the safety... you kept your word in absence."

Hope took his cup and presses it to her lips. "A loving kiss to sate your thirst."

Places it above her heart. "Served to He who owns the slave's heart."

Next she sits it between her thighs and begins to rub her cunt and clit. It takes a bit but the quim drips to the lip and flow into the cup. Hope lifts it and presses it to her heart, touching the skin. Mouthing a prayer, then holds it up to him. "Pray, the cup sooths your thirst."
 
Last edited:
"It is not the sweetest wine that makes the heart merry, but the one aged to perfection. I accept your quim offering, and that will be enough for now."

"I'm so tired I can't keep my eyes open or my cock up. Come, let's go to bed now. I will sleep warmly with you on one side of me and Lea on the other side."
 
Hope chuckled when Will said his cock was just as tired and came to bed with him. The thing that made her the happiest was sleeping on the right side.

Lea in his left meant she could leave the room quietly and fix breakfast without disturbing her Master.
 
As they settled into bed, Will offered Hope a pillow to make her more comfortable. He leaned closed to her belly and sang a blessing lullaby to the babies. Then he gave Hope a kiss and said, "We shall all have a good rest now."

Will lay back and stretched his hands out to the left and right to both women's bellies. He caressed them both, feeling a small movement in Hope's belly and knowing that soon he would feel that in Lea's. Will was happy as he drifted off to sleep.

A full bladder woke Will in the middle of the night. As he slid out from between the two women, he heard Hope ask, "Master?"

"Just going to the bathroom." He relieved himself quickly and returned to bed, between Hope and Lea. He'd no sooner gotten comfortable on his back than he felt Hope's hand caressing his belly.

"Is there anything else Master needs?"

He was going to say no, until Lea's hand started caressing his chest.

"Please Master," said Lea.
 
Lea began to kiss his neck and rub her breasts to his side. Her side to his hip was not denying her need filtering to intoxicating his senses. Hope teased his waist with her nails slowly moving lower.

It didn't take long for them to arouse the moment and bring his cock to attention.

"May this one suck." Lea asks as she goes down his body.

Hope fondled Will's balls watching how the trained slave works at stoking a man to permit the slave free range without doubt it fear.
 
Will had not expected to have sex after his exhusting day. However, the two frisky slaves raised his expectations and his cock before he had a chance to think of an excuse not to.

"Yes Lea, you may suck it. You know how I like it."

"You can be a little rougher with my balls Hope. I'll tell you when to stop. And finger me behind the ball sac and around the asshole too. That can feel good."

"I'm glad to see you two working so good together. Surprise me like this any midnight and I'll be happy. Oh I'm going to cum. Now! Ohhhhhhggaaawwwwwwd!"

Will spouted like a fountain and both girls got jizm on their faces. They laughed as Lea licked some off of Hope's face then Hope returned the favor.

After that, the three settled down and went back to sleep.
 
Lea rose early and shoved towels and clothes down the chute. She picked up the old collar and places it on the dresser just in case. Lea slipped silently in the cubby and changes the sheets.

Those go down the chute and she lifts the tray to carry downstairs. She spots Timothy coming out of the room. Lea lowers "Good morning, Master Timothy. Pray you slept well."

"Not bad. I have to go check on a brother. I will return on Wednesday. Do well and do your lessons."

"Shall this one fix a carrying meal?" Lea asks.

"Yes, girl." Timothy nods as he gathers his books from the main room.

Lea put dishes aside, washes up in the stall off the kitchen, then sets to make strawberry syrup and pancakes. The coffee was brewing when she spotted James.

Lea frowned when he turned fast and walked away. She saw the problem in the reflection of the stove window. Lea was nude, she didn't dress when she woke and felt bad cause she couldn't leave the kitchen because she was in service to Master Timothy.
--------------
Hope woke when the twins became active. "Ugh... not now...."
 
Hope's stirring woke Will too.

"Good morning. Are the little ones restless? Could be a healthy sign. I know when I'm restless I get more creative things accomplished."

When Will rolled out of bed and headed for the bathroom, Hope asked, "Can I draw you a bath, master?"

Will stopped in his tracks to answer, and he noticed she was trying harder. "Thanks, but I need to take a quick shower today. Maybe we'll have time for a tub tomorrow."

Showered and dressed, Will got downstairs before Lea could carry breakfast up.

"I'm glad I caught you. I'll eat breakfast at the dining table today. But first, don't you need to put something on? Hurry, I'll watch things here until you're back."

"Is Timothy up yet? I need to talk with him. James was on guard overnight, so he should be sleeping this morning."

"We have the doctor arriving tomorrow, so any last minute preparation needs to be done today."
 
Hope replied. " I honestly will be glad when I am no longer puffed up like a beach ball."

Still it was time to rise. Hope frowned when Will refused the bath. However helping in the shower was just as pleasant and she felt better about herself in the long run. "May I use the toilet,Master?"

Hope disappears the second he nodded with her silks.

Lea finished cooking breakfast and packed Master Timothy his lunch. Once he released her from service she toted the tray to take upstairs. She was grateful that Master Timothy reminded her of dressing with a gentle voice.

Before she could head up Lea spotted her Master coming down. Lea lowered to one knee so she could balance the tray. "Good morning, Master. This one was bringing the meal."

"This one is sorry for not dressing..will go quickly to get the silks. Master Timothy was eating at the table... He is going to tend family matters and said He would return Wednesday... Master James was up earlier but caught this one unaware... this one may have bothered Him without
thought."

"Hurry Lea, get dressed."

Lea scrambled up the stairs passing Hope. She chuckled watching Lea dart around the bannister. When Hope reached the bottom of the stairs she took the tray. "I take it that you're eating downstairs."

Hope carried the tray to the table where Timothy was finishing the third helping.. " Tal, Brother... your girl made pancakes for an army. I wasn't sure if we would get a chance to talk before I had to leave."

"Good morning, Master Timothy. Do you need more juice or coffee?" Hope asks politely.

"No, serve your Master well. Just tell me, who sired your condition?" Timothy wanted to keep his grandchildren in his own HomeStone.

Hope blinked at his request. "Master Royce of Peterson Home."

Timothy wrote it down with intent to claim the babies before birth. True it was stealing them from birthrights but Timothy wasn't taking any chances on losing his own heir.
 
"Tal Timothy. I hope your stay here has been comfortable. Lea tells me you're going away for a couple days. I have my contacts looking for a new house for you. Maybe we'll get some information by your return."

"I am angry, not with you Timothy, but with Ambrose. Tell me about Ambrose's visit here. I was not told in advance that he was coming. Why was he here? What did he say and do? Was he snooping around the house? Did he threaten Lea or Hope?"
 
"One of my brothers has an appointment I should take him to." Timothy explains. "I have enjoyed my stay as always."

Timothy looked for Lea "Don't know how she knew they were coming. I've heard of Ambrose checking on Bequethed slaves but tends to avoid pregnant ones. He wanted to be sexually served as did Adam. They wronged your house and tried to con their way to taking your girl and defile your chance to plant your own in her belly. If she hadn't told Ambrose your guest was a guard... I don't want to think what they might have done otherwise."

"I suppose you heard about the slave's cream. James got quite bent. I think he was ready to throw them out." Timothy added. "He's a good addition to your HomeStone. I'd keep him full time while you're breeding Lea."

Timothy rose and walked to the door. He gives a look to the stairs. He knows Lea would have a fit if he left without a proper good-bye.
 
Will enjoyed the huge breakfast. Hope served him well, bringing more hot coffee and clearing used dishes.

Lea returned downstairs before Timothy left and they had a few words together. Will couldn't hear, but he had no concern with Timothy. Ambrose was another matter, one Will intended to address in the days coming.

More than the doctor's arrival tomorrow, Will was looking forward to Winston's visit to review Terrance's journals. Maybe they would find something in them to be useful to help right some wrongs of the past.
 
Lea kissed Timothy's feet, then helped him with the boots. "Be sure to teach your sister how to make those meaty tarts. Don't forget your lessons."

"Anon, Master Timothy." Lea knelt quietly in spot. It was her training that kept her from glimpses of outside.

Hope nearly fainted in the kitchen when she saw Lea had a huge rack of beef ribs thawing. Was this lunch or dinner?

Lea was hoping to make several dishes from the ribs so Will could sample and choose what to serve for the banquet. Lea squirreled a paper away with drawn pictures as her menu.
 
After breakfast, Will went upstairs to the office. He was concerned that maybe Ambrose had snooped around there. Will was happy to see that the door was locked and his security marker was still in place. The door had not been opened since he last closed it.

He spent a couple hours reading his father's journals, trying to understand what his life was like. The life that Will inherited. One thing seemed obvious; Terrence disliked Ambrose and his allies very much. He believed Ambrose abused his position not only with slaves but also took unfair advantage of some the other masters. All this would be the topic of Will's meeting with Winston tomorrow.

In the afternoon when James got up, Will conferred with him and verified what Timothy had said about last night's events. One more reason for Will to believe that Ambrose was not to be trusted.
 
March 5th 2003 Jarl Richard James Hunter was declassified from status by Order of the Council of Elders after his third stroke. Another vote took place against those who refused to be part of the majority. The following members shall lose all free daughters to the Auction. Anolt Hunter, Richard Hunter Jr, Garret Hunter, and Roland Parker. All slaves owned by these members will be sold and these members shall be shunned or treated as slaves for a period of three years.

March 9th, Richard Senior died during his sleep at 4:23 am. Winston Reynolds is under investigation since he married one of Hunter Seniors daughters. At seven am a meeting was called concerning slave Claire of the house of Elder Jeffries. Slave was reported to be overly stricken with grief and tried to poison herself and others.. claiming the Elder Ambrose killed her grandfather. Slave was beaten and raped by the "jackels". .

March 10th:slave Claire survived and was sold to her Uncle Winston Reynolds for sixty dollars. "It would be death to leave her HomeStone."

March 23rd: During formal meeting the council has decided James Ambrose become a Lord. Thus making him in charge of judgement pertaining to decisive matters of the Order. I personally see this as a form of Reward for the Denouncement of the Jarl.

March 26th Lord Ambrose was challenged by Winston Reynolds. Accusations: contributing to the death of his father-in-law, inciting a riot that caused the death of the remaining male members of the House of Hunter.
 
Last edited:
The entries Will read in his father's journal were shocking. If the events were true, capital crimes were committed and there should have been a police investigation. He wanted to do some independent research. He had access to government records at work, so he decided to spend the afternoon doing that research.

Will found Lea working. "I need to go out for a while. I'll be back about 4:30. Is there anything you need from the store?"
 
Lea looked up to her Master. "Han, this one needs a new thingy."

Seeing his confusion she pulled the broken candy thermometer from the trash. "This one takes responsibility for it breaking. Sister wasn't told of it being in the pan when stacking dishes to wash."

Hope came over with six lemons. "There are easier ways to make lemonade. And do you know the tub on the roof is empty?"

Lea nodded then knelt to kiss Will's feet. "This one shall be good and have dinner ready by five."
 
Will stopped at the store first, to purchase a new thermometer.

He spent a couple hours on the computer at his work office, searching both the FBI database and local police records for anything on James Ambrose, Richard Hunter Sr., and the other names in his father's journal. There were no records of suspicious deaths, no records of poisonings, and only two reports of rape, which were not investigated because the victims claimed there had been no rape. Will was disappointed that he found nothing official to use against Ambrose.

Will arrived home right on time and let Lea greet him in her most respectful manner. Hope was kneeling off to one side, looking askance, like she was still making up her mind about respect.
 
Lea was ever diligent as things went. Dinner was waiting and another surprise even Hope was waiting at the door. It was a little harder for her to stay on her knees but the effort was noticeable m

'' Pray your day was successful. May the evening meal be filling''

Hope brought the dessert to the table before taking a chair in the rear

Lea thought to give them both a pleasant bath to ease the sore muscles they suffered.
 
It was James's night off; he was gone for the evening.

Will enjoyed the meal more than any in a while. Lea and Hope both served him well and he thanked them with many treats offered by his fingertips to their mouths. They always licked his fingers and Lea gave a little kiss as well.

After the meal, the girls cleaned up while Will returned to the office for a few minutes. When he finally got upstairs, Lea and Hope were waiting. The large tub was filled with steaming hot water.

Will insisted they all take a soothing bath together. The girls were scrubbing him all over. Of course, Will was getting extremely aroused and by the looks of both girls' stiff nipples, so were they. The sex together after the bath was very hot too.
 
Back
Top