A Rebirth

So I wore my favorite toy today. I tend to do this from time to time because I truly love how they feel. But not only do they feel wonderful, they make me very wet. Don't believe me? See for yourself ;)

HAPPY TOY TUESDAY!

Been away so long again first problems connecting to the site and then work, but damn love that vid. I was even going to ask if you sucked the toy clean, but a good girl like you did exactly that indeed. I wonder if you could manage both balls in your mouth. Hmmm

Then I get to perv wet Wednesday and thong Thursday... About thing Thursday am I bad for thinking they would look hot cut off and stuffed inside of you?:D

Been away so long again first problems connecting to the site and then work, but damn love that vid. I was even going to ask if you sucked the toy clean, but a good girl like you did exactly that indeed. I wonder if you could manage both balls in your mouth. Hmmm

Then I get to perv wet Wednesday and thong Thursday... About thing Thursday am I bad for thinking they would look hot cut off and stuffed inside of you?:D

Next time I wear them, both are going in;) as for the thong...if it wasn't my favorite, I'd consider. But I might be persuaded to do so with another thong hehe

So I wore my favorite toy today. I tend to do this from time to time because I truly love how they feel. But not only do they feel wonderful, they make me very wet. Don't believe me? See for yourself ;)

HAPPY TOY TUESDAY!

I need more proof before I can believe you :devil:

Seriously though, that was incredibly hot ! :eek:
Thank you thank you thank you !!

HAPPY TOY TUESDAY!

More to come....

Here are a few more from Thong Thursday. Just lounging around in bed ;)

Dear god!!! You are amazing!!! Thank you for giving us such amazing pics/vids!!!!

Back