Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
5f3d15830584fe2bc246530192c2b020.jpeg

I just can't choose between them.
 
Hey look, everyone in this stupid lengthy discussion.
Hot chicks!

11841258-portrait-of-young-topless-naked-voluptuous-sensual-hispanic-woman-in-brown-panties-and-black-leather.jpg


asianbbw-636x310.jpg

tumblr_mdcfcqTyPy1ru4j6co1_500.jpg

5f3d15830584fe2bc246530192c2b020.jpeg


Can we get back to lusting thick girls yet?


Love the one holding the cell phone in the mirror with her finger at her mouth...


Droolllllllllinggggggg


:devil:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, those women are curvy but they are not dissimilar to most of the women on this thread. Let's not get too hung up on labels and just appreciate beautiful, confident, sexy women whatever shape or size they are.

Not seeing any difference between what the "witch" posted and what we have here. Some people just aren't happy unless they are complaining about something!!!!
 
Thank you! :) And you are very right, there are many more pleasant people here.


Hahaha, indeed.

You are a very beautiful woman SweetLittleFox!!! Glad to know that there are women like you that are living in the real world and not trying to fit into the magazine molds.
 
I love being curvy! I never knew what to put on dating profiles when asked. I'm not "athletic" but I always felt that when they said "curvy" they just meant "big." I don't know, but I love my feminine curves!
 
You are a very beautiful woman SweetLittleFox!!! Glad to know that there are women like you that are living in the real world and not trying to fit into the magazine molds.
Thank you! :) I couldn't fit into that magazine mold even if I tried.

Give up pizza? Steak? Cheesecake? I think not! I'll let it go to my butt :D

I love being curvy! I never knew what to put on dating profiles when asked. I'm not "athletic" but I always felt that when they said "curvy" they just meant "big." I don't know, but I love my feminine curves!

I love hearing that confidence!
 
Hey everyone! Queen Vicki is just a troll and it's always best to ignore these types. However, do feel free to be amused (as I am!) at how he keeps returning to a thread he so clearly disapproves of.;):rose:

hahaha ya! funny why they do that huh!! got a little crush on ah thick girl there QV!!! hehehehe.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top