The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could afford another pistol. And you can never have too many, right? :rolleyes:

I wish I could afford one...

LT: How come I can think of really interesting stories and ideas when I am laying down nearly ready for sleep.. but I can't type a one when I am at my keyboard?

LT- This is the best ever birthday vacation gift a girl could ever ask for. Papi did good... reallllllllly good!! Best part is? I get to take my Deeva girl home with me! SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*nope..If you have any you don't want i'm collecting lol

Actually, my sister has one she's not happy with, a Taurus 9mm Slim. But that's pretty much because it sucks! We put a laser sight on it, so at least it will hit what it's aimed at now, but the trigger pull is still so stiff it will make your finger blister.

LT- This is the best ever birthday vacation gift a girl could ever ask for. Papi did good... reallllllllly good!! Best part is? I get to take my Deeva girl home with me! SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

huggles the divine one.

BEST BIRFDAY EVER!!!

:kiss:

I haz cookies princess...
tries to lure her to me so I can cuff her to me and keep her too

Prettygirl...if I havent been completely clear on this, let me be so now...the only thing you have to do to lure me to you is to smile...or look in my general direction...or just walk by...or breath...I'm lured

pfft, wouldn't have to use cookies just motion with that beautiful finger and i'm so your lil slut.
:eek: giggles
Prettygirl...if I havent been completely clear on this, let me be so now...the only thing you have to do to lure me to you is to smile...or look in my general direction...or just walk by...or breath...I'm lured
o_O ... smiles ever so sweetly, bats eyelashes and walks by really slow, stopping and doing a little booty shake
:rose:

I haz cookies princess...
tries to lure her to me so I can cuff her to me and keep her too

This explains, Cherry is made of Cookies. O_O

i see a cat fight ensuing.

*tosses a refrigerator box full of cookies in vails path and noms on cherry
snickers
just remember, she claimed me first and she has an affection for sharp pointy things.
catching the girl, staring down at her weakened body in my arms

I can't even begin to tell you how much I've missed you
blushes and kisses her beautiful lips
That feeling is mutual princess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back