The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually have time to go to the library, so now I'm wondering what to get. Anyone have any suggestions? I'll really read anything as long as the plot doesn't have a million holes.

Anything by Ken Follett.

And if you haven't heard about it, look into Toys by James Patterson. It's an interesting story.

Which ones are those, like what genre? I've actually got a whole folder full of Ken Follett books, I'll probably just pick through that.

They're kinda war/spy novels. Based during WWII. German Spies and the officers who are trying to catch them.

LT ~ After a few days off for unavoidable reasons, to be just under 28,000 words at this point isn't bad going I feel.

ALT ~ He'd be proud of me. I'm sure.

ALT ~ Need tea now. And cuddles.

FLT ~ Many cuddles.

Holy crap...The plot for Pacific Rim have more holes than my 25yr old woolly jumper.

And that has a LOT of holes!

There goes 131 mins of my life I will never get back.

LT ~ After a few days off for unavoidable reasons, to be just under 28,000 words at this point isn't bad going I feel.

ALT ~ He'd be proud of me. I'm sure.

ALT ~ Need tea now. And cuddles.

FLT ~ Many cuddles.

You're blasting it that challenge to smithereens!! (Is smithereens a word?)

*leaves cuddles*

And still wishing for you....good luck.

You're blasting it that challenge to smithereens!! (Is smithereens a word?)

*leaves cuddles*

And still wishing for you....good luck.

I think if it's not? It should be.

puts Fishy cuddles into her pocket, ready for easy access in hugless situations

As long as I'm on lit your never more than a post away from a friend, a hug, a fresh cup of tea, or just someone to listen to you.

As long as I'm on lit your never more than a post away from a friend, a hug, a fresh cup of tea, or just someone to listen to you.

kisses his cheek

I know.
Despite what might be going on away from here, I'm a very lucky little witch with some fantastic, and very thoughtful, friends in these parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back