Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
with pleasure. I'm licking all around your hole and push my finger in a little way to feel how tight you are.

with pleasure. I'm licking all around your hole and push my finger in a little way to feel how tight you are.

hope you like it I am very tight and would love you now to play with my sissy cock

would you like me to keep fingering your pussy while I go down on your sissy cock?

I'm going to need some lube to do that; would you mind licking my two fingers so I can put them in your pussy? If not i can lick them since my tongue is wet with your cum.

I'm going to need some lube to do that; would you mind licking my two fingers so I can put them in your pussy? If not i can lick them since my tongue is wet with your cum.

I will lick them for you as you play with my sissy cock

I love your cock. It's so hard and clean and it feels good stroking it. I can't wait to see how much cum you have for me in your balls.

I love your cock. It's so hard and clean and it feels good stroking it. I can't wait to see how much cum you have for me in your balls.

I have been waiting all night stroking and playing my balls are ready to burst

let me put my tongue under the tip of your cock and you stroke it off on my tongue. I'll open my mouth wide for your sperm and slide my mouth down your shaft to get your entire load. I'll swallow everything.

I never thought too much about it to start with, but after seeing a guy weaing the full lingerie gear a few times, i enjoyed it as knew hw itmade him feel. It is sexy and hot seeing a guy wear sexy panties n lingerie

I never thought too much about it to start with, but after seeing a guy weaing the full lingerie gear a few times, i enjoyed it as knew hw itmade him feel. It is sexy and hot seeing a guy wear sexy panties n lingerie

and feels so horny

attachment.php

I enjoy this pleasure from time to time... maybe even today

Last edited:
:devil:todays knickers:kiss::kiss:

Attachments

• IMG_7050[1].JPG
    IMG_7050[1].JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_7056[1].JPG
    IMG_7056[1].JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 30
I think he's hot, hot, Hot!!!

.:.

I love him in panties. A thong or bikini. Sometimes french cut. I like Jockey Lycra Spandex. They look so good with his flat belly and his cock bulge. They outline his cock like a picture frame. His cock and nuts feel so slick and sexy I just rub his cock's nose a little and he hardens right up. I like when the drop of pre cum forms through the fabric, then I know it's "riding time"

Ms X

.:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back