Discussion (closed)

I could be the captain of the army. And your are a gift to me. And I can try my best with the anthro
 
I wait nervously in the great hall of my family's estate, knowing that my arranged husband will arrive soon. All I know is that he is a captain of the guard, very wealthy, and a wolfman. I hope he will be kind to me. (I'm wearing a simple dress and have shoulder length black hair which hopefully gets dyed blonde)
 
As I ride the last few miles of the road, I wonder about my prize, who is she as iv never met her. All I have been told is that she is now mine and that she has little in the way of training. As I arrive at the estate I take note of its simplicity and no gaurds at the front. Does this mean they can leave at any time from this place?
 
I hear the sound of hooves approach and ready myself. I hope I can please my husband, and he will treat me well. (Btw my character's name is Lady Marina)
 
As approach the steps I can see her standing in curiosity, I cannot help but notice her fragile apearance. She is all white with hair reaching her shoulders. I stop in front the stairs. Their servents are quick to offer assistance. As I walk to greet her father I notice she does not speak or lift her head. I greet her father " I am anthony the second".
 
"Hello, Sir Anthony!" He says. "We are honored to bequeath our first daughter Marina to you. We hope she will bring you the greatest joy. She is quiet but kind and obedient."

Marina steps forward shyly. "Hello, sir." She says.
 
"Hello my dear" I say still noticing how fragile she appears. "If you are ready now we have some ride ahead of us, my staff will take your things and they will be waiting for you at home" I signal the two men behind me to get your things and leave.
 
"Yes, sir." I walk forward and you help me on to your horse. (Could you maybe tie me to some sort of bondage saddle?) I press shyly against you.
 
I ride for a short distance before stoping well away from your old home. I reach into a bag by her side and remove two peices of rope. "Hands up" I say wich you obliged with a worried expression, the rope slides around her waist to a loop in the front. "Wrist together and at you waist" I instruct. Your wrists are bound to your waist and down to my saddle. You strugle for a moment but then relax. And we continue on.
 
I comply and let you tie me up, shuddering slightly and trying to conceal my pleasure. I have always secretly fantasized about being bound, and can't believe it has already happened. I press against you, feeling your muscles, as the gentle rhythm of the horse rocks me back and forth. "Where are we going, sir?" I ask.
 
My estate is just the other side of these trees ,you can see it their to the right" I say. All the while noticing her soft chest and arms pressed against me. " when we arrive I must leave you, my men will show you to your room where u will find a hot bath drawn for you. You will also find the dress I selected and your new collar on you bed. Dinner is at seven and I will call for you".
 
A collar? I had heard that some men liked to keep their wives as pets, but I didn't know how far you would take it. The prospect of men bathing and dressing me makes my heart pound again. "Yes sir." I say as you untie me and lead me to my chambers.
 
As we approach the room I pull out a key, and insert it into the tall steel door infront of us. " this door only unlocks with this key, and I am the only one who will have it" I say as I lead you into the room.
 
I follow you in, amazed by the size and grandeur of your estate. I prepare myself to be undressed, hoping your servants will be gentle.
 
I instuct you toward the tub where their are three servants waiting to undress you. As they remove your dress from your slender frame I watch with hungry eyes from across the room.
 
I blush and look away, unused to being seen. I try to control my shivering as the servants tenderly and intimately scrub me all over, even my sex. I notice them rubbing a strange golden liquid into my hair that seems to make it change color...
 
"What is this"you touching the golden liquid running.down your chest. "It is dye my pet, any pet of mine will have blond hair".
 
"Oh, um, thank you, sir." I say, not sure how to think now that I realize that you intend to change my appearance. The lock you mentioned, the ropes, calling me a pet...it dawns on me that I really am to be kept, and I wonder what the future holds as my hair turns blonde and the servants continue to bathe me.
 
As they remove you from the tub and dry off your naked body, I ask them to leave before clothing you. Their you stood completly bare and vulnerable.
 
I point to the bed where your cloths were laid for you. " this is your dinner dress for the evening, I will pick a different one for you each day and that is what you will wear." I say to you holding the dress out to you.
 
Back
Top