Slay

"Stay" Duncan said. He did not want her to leave. "Why did you change me?" He asked Annalise.
 
Annalise sat next to him on the bed and looked at him"I didn't want to lose you Duncan. I don't know... I was afraid I could not let you die..."she said holding his hand again. "I'm sorry Duncan but it was the only way for me to save you"
 
Annalise squeezed his hand and sat next to him. " Why do you care for me?, I mean I'm a hunter.. or I was and we barely know each other." Duncan then stopped looking at the floor and looked at Annalise.
 
Annalise nodded understanding why he was confused but over the short time she has spent with him she realized why he hunted for his dead wife an his job. She looked in his eyes and said "what I saw out there Duncan was a hero not a hunter... You never were a hunter.. You killed to protect and that makes you a hero. I know we haven't known each other long but..I felt a connection to you and I was not sure why I did until today."
 
Duncan was wondering what to feel. Anger? Sadness? A mix? He was now a vampire and he could scarcely believe it. He felt a connection to Annalise now, like a bonding link. As he looked at her beside him, he saw that she did deeply care about him. " Thank you.... for saving me" Duncan said softly
 
Annalise leaned in kissing him and said " I'll always save you if it comes to it Duncan you aren't my enemy...your my mate"she said softly as well pulling back looking at him wondering if he felt their connection.
 
Annalise kissed Duncan. That moment he felt something about their bond, it jolted through him. Duncan leaned in and kissed her back, he stopped and looked into her eyes that seemed to be filled with love. Duncan put his lips to hers and kissed her again.
 
Annalise kissed him back deeply feeling the rush of love coming from him through their bond as well and it was overwhelming but beautiful. She sat on his lap as he pulled her closer and they deepened the kiss.
 
Annalise and Duncan made out with a passion, the tongues meeting each other along with their lips. Annalise moved onto his lap and she slowly straddled him which caused his cock to harden quite a bit inside his jeans.
 
Annalise looked into his eyes and put her forehead against his panting and chuckling. She wanted to know if he wanted to do this because she was certain she had wanted. She kissed him softly and undid her robe sliding it off looking him in the eyes.
 
Duncan watched as Annalise slid her robe off. His eyes roamed over her body instantly and he put out his hands to touch her. His right hand skimming over her toned stomach and then going up to cup one of her breasts. Her skin was milky white and oh so soft.
 
Annalise smiled and kissed him deeply running her hands over his chest and gasped feeling his cock beneath her. She transported them off and smirked now that he was in his boxers. She saw his face and grinned running her hand through his hair s they made out. She knew her mates ability and strength would match hers and she wondered if he could transport things as well.
 
Duncan let out a soft groan as Annalise grabbed his cock through his jeans and then in a flash he wasn't wearing any jeans, just his boxers now. Duncan grinned at this and felt tempted to try. Noticing that Annalise was only wearing panties, he thought in his mind to remove them off her and it worked just like that. 'A very handy talent' he thought to himself. "Two can now play at that game " Duncan whispered into Annalise's ear as he began to give kisses to her neck.
 
Annalise giggled and sighed moving her neck to the side giving him more access she smirked and said "mmmm that's a good thing then huh Duncan?"she said transporting the boxers off. "We can make love anywhere we want in the world now"she said and grinned rolling her hips slightly and feeling his bare cock against her.
 
When Annalise removed his boxers, Duncans erect cock sprang up. " That is a lot of places, perhaps too many" Duncan says in a teasing tone but then Annalise teased him by rolling her hips and straddling him sending his cock insane.
 
Annalise smirked and said "well that's the thing about living forever Duncan ... We have all the time in the world to explore..each other " she grinned
 
"Yes.. we do" Duncan replied with a grin as well. He longed to be inside Annalise, she was a beautiful woman and it had been so long since Duncan had sex with anyone. In fact the last person was his wife. Duncan pushed that thought outside of his mind and focused on Annalise
 
She smiled and kissed him deeper "take me Duncan ...claim me as your mate"she whispered against his lips. Her body craves his she had never wanted a man this deeply not even her husbands. The bond was intense and she accepted it with open arms.
 
Duncan smiled at hearing Annalises words. He grabbed her and rolled over onto the bed with her laying on her back and Duncan on top of her. He positioned himself between her legs and then slowly slid his cock into her opening. Duncan looked into her eyes as he entered her. He couldn't help but groan loudly at the amazing feeling
 
Annalise let out a moan holding onto him and bit her lip gasping at his size his member stretching her slightly as he sank deep into her. She looked up into his eyes feeling the love and passion there.
 
Duncan felt a wave of senses overflow him. Being a vampire he had a new heightened level of senses. Everything he was feeling right now was new and so good. Duncan looked down into Annalises eyes as he did slow deep thrusts into her. He leaned down to kiss her.
 
Annalise moaned kissing him back deeply and gasped at the strong but slow deep thrusts. "Mmmm that feels so good duncan"she grinned. She wanted to bite her and that would seal the bond between them and he would be able to see her as she saw him,communicate without talking and her memories.
 
Duncan wasn't to sure if vampire sex differed to human sex if it did Annalise would tell him. Duncan lowered his head to one of her breasts. He did circular licks around on her breast getting closer to the nipple until he finally approached it and then took it into his mouth to suck on.
 
Duncan wasn't to sure if vampire sex differed to human sex if it did Annalise would tell him. Duncan lowered his head to one of her breasts. He did circular licks around on her breast getting closer to the nipple until he finally approached it and then took it into his mouth to suck on.

Annalise heard some of his thoughts And said "mmmm it does just a bit baby. It's more intense because we're stronger and we can last longer"she winked and you have to bite me either when you have an orgasm or I'm in the middle of mine to claim me.."she smirked and then we'll have to avoid our family for a while they'll know when we have you know..."
 
Duncan kept suckling on Annalise's nipple with a passion and nibbling on it a tiny bit. Since his mouth was to full to respond and thought again. "How will the family know?" He asked a bit puzzled
 
Back
Top