Lucan's strange erotic drawings

Lucanxxx

Really Experienced
Hi everyone,
That's me & I've got a whole lot of strange erotic drawings I've done. All configurations, combinations and gyrations... mythical, surreal, men, women & other... I don't have them in any particular order so I'll just start with a sampler of the various directions my art tends to go...

Comments are welcome.

Hope you enjoy!

Lucan:)

old-wings.jpg

familymeeting.jpg

insolence.JPG

hareem.jpg

forest.jpg

Hey Lucanxxx, thanks for the big-up in my thread...and I'm totally diggin' your stuff, too!

Your pen & inks and the whimsy powering it all reminds me of stuff along the lines of Edward Sorel, Gahan Wilson and Arnold Roth, if they were focused into more deeper, abstract erotics.

Good to have another erotic artist in here! Great work, can't wait to see more of it!

Hey Lucanxxx, thanks for the big-up in my thread...and I'm totally diggin' your stuff, too!

Your pen & inks and the whimsy powering it all reminds me of stuff along the lines of Edward Sorel, Gahan Wilson and Arnold Roth, if they were focused into more deeper, abstract erotics.

Good to have another erotic artist in here! Great work, can't wait to see more of it!

Well thank you-- the more erotic drawings the better I think, so I'll post a few more before I fall asleep. Pen & ink is my favorite I think, though pencil or charcoal or paint are all fun too...

canon.JPG

ferretqueen.JPG

big%2520suck.JPG

toys.JPG

plethora.JPG

Last edited:
Awesome stuff - whatever you're on, keep doing it!

Awesome stuff - whatever you're on, keep doing it!

You mean sexual frustration, discontent and aching, thwarted desire? I'd rather not, but it looks like I probably will, so back to the drawing board! Five more for the ages... I think I have 276 drawings scanned so far...

Your drawings are nice, by the way!

old-ideal.jpg

old-dressing.jpg

old-leak.jpg

old-praise.jpg

old-sacrifice.jpg

Are these drawings too much or too little?

I don't know... I just sometimes draw them. And I've had no one to show them to and didn't know what to do with them, so here they are:

old-lazing.jpg

many of these are unfinished, or I finished them in my head so didn't have to keep drawing... or something.

old-planning.jpg

wings... I have a thing about wings.

sacrifice.jpg

...and being tied up. I might have a thing about that too.

blue%2520sketch.jpg

sketchy, eh?

controlsketch.jpg

Should I finish all these or just move on?

Anyhow, glad to find a place to share them all. Hope some find them interesting, intriguing or otherwise...

Last edited:
might be time to back off the pipe just a bit... just kidding. but I do think I had an acid trip once and saw one of your creatures.

might be time to back off the pipe just a bit... just kidding. but I do think I had an acid trip once and saw one of your creatures.

That's quite possible-- they're out there, lurking in the id, waiting to pounce and devour... but I do draw other things too-- happy things, semi-normal things... or at least they start out happy & normal... :D

In color

...and some not so well drawn. Oh well-- they're all just works in progress.

old-ritual.jpg

old-greenpool.jpg

old-swimhole.jpg

curtains.jpg

blue%2520banner.JPG

Last edited:
Would you care for a challenge?
Read my story, "Posion," in Erotic Couplings.
I'd like to see your interpretation of the final scene.

I was mesmerised by your stunning, beautiful, intriguing, disturbing, arousing drawings. I'm curious to know. are you fully focused when you draw or does it flow naturally, unconsciously. Are you ever surprised by what you have created?

Looking at these to the back-drop of a Muse album is quite something lol.

A challenge?

Would you care for a challenge?
Read my story, "Posion," in Erotic Couplings.
I'd like to see your interpretation of the final scene.

I will read it and see if anything comes up, as they say!

I was mesmerised by your stunning, beautiful, intriguing, disturbing, arousing drawings. I'm curious to know. are you fully focused when you draw or does it flow naturally, unconsciously. Are you ever surprised by what you have created?

Looking at these to the back-drop of a Muse album is quite something lol.

I'm so glad to share these drawings with interested people! As for process: sometimes I start drawing from a photo or a video or a particularly nice pose someone has, then let it lead me from there, other times I like to do some energetic scribbling, getting some movement and energy on the page and then take a step back & see if I can see anything hidden in the lines-- it seems to more often than not have some sensual component...

I also find it an interesting exploration to take black paint and block out some big black shapes then see what the white negative spaces look like.

I'm often amazed by what comes out-- so I haven't shown these to any psychologists, and sometimes I do get mesmerized by the lines and then spaces between them...

I guess I should post some more...

Thanks again for the good words.

Some more eroticism

Forgive me if I post the same one twice-- I should try & keep track here...

angel.jpg

anticipation.JPG

egg.jpg

badhors2.jpg

blue.jpg

Last edited:
A series of sorts...

I posted the first in this series & thought I'd post them all-- maybe someone can write a story for these... not the best of drawings, but hey... It's a kind of wing-clipping, sold into slavery, but for what purpose? escape & crash kind of story... I don't know if the last one goes with it exactly-- that might be the start of another story.

auction.jpg

caravan.jpg

caught.jpg

dungeon.jpg

healing.jpg

fallen.jpg

Last edited:
Back