The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just came but i ddin't squirt. fuck, i love cumming like a girl..still writing..fuck that was fantastic...my panties feel so fucking hot around my ankles right now, too, still feeling my clit pulse...
 
no gushing, just cumming like a girl...i'm on my way there again...gonna go soon, gonna go suck my rubber cock and dream it's my man...
 
three..holy fuck that's three and i didn't gush once...i am a woman...god yes i'm a woman...
 
four, oh god, i need dcik right now, i have had four orgasms, and i' love every minute of it, i'm writing in ecstasy right now...oh my god..htis is beyond wonderufl...euphoric...
 
five...fuckkk...i got a whole list of stories in my head..getting married...the weddign night...(see my sig) oh god im in heaven right now...

i think i will write some stories...
 
I look forward to reading them. And if I may be so bold....imagining myself with you in them.

:)

I'm off to bed. Wow I feel sexy. Gonna slip into my sexy red nightgown and drift off to sleep with my dildo right by my face, imagining that my man just made sweet, wonderful love to me, and I'm falling asleep in his lap.

Good night everyone!

:kiss:

Sweet sexy dreams!
 
hello all

How has everyone been, i havent been here in ages, lots of sexiness happening while i was gone :)
 
woke with

I woke this morning on guard duty...my hand in my shorts and this incredible hard-on. even with the good fuck the Mrs. and I had last night. I still was cast-iron hard.
Know I'm enjoying my hard cock and smooth balls
:kiss::cattail:
 
Sounds like you're having a nice and horny start to this Sunday. I like the sound of it so far anyway.
 
adidas00 your a friend of my fathers you walk in and see me sat there at the desk chair in little red panties and nothing else.
 
Good morning everyone! Oh my god, I woke up, and my clit was fucking raging, so now I'm sitting here rubbing it. I feel so sexy. The only question now is how many orgasms I'm going to have before I let myself gush...
 
After reading the posts from last night, it looks like you had quite a night! Are you looking to follow that up today? I'll be here to witness it this time :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top