Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess that it would take little to get me off at work right now. I have been entertaining fantasies all day and a little exta time and lit on the phone put me very close.

hmmm... have you ever done that sort of thing before?? :devil:
 
HEY! Nothin' wrong with being a Yankees fan, missy! :D

Hee hee - that always seems to bring out the battle lines! I can honestly say - it was drilled into my head from birth!
But, like AJ - I lurve to watch some Derek Jeter and A-Rod. Mmmmmm YUMMY!
The pin-stripes must make their assess look better. Yeah, yeah. That's it. :rolleyes:
 
ICT even though my team lost tonight, it was gratifying to see opposing players get there faces mashed up against the glass!
 
ICT I would like to meet a woman in the Orlando area. :)
 
ICT my O-chem and Anatomy Finals have me a bit freaked and pressured....Im riding that A/B line in both class's :eek:
 
Last edited:
ICT this piece of metal is kicking my fucking ass at the moment and it's frustrating the hell out of me!

Must.
Have.
Control.
 
I confess some of Red's posts are very confusing...or mysterious.

LOL. ;)

I agree...but I confess that that's what makes them fun.
:D

Ahhh, a man that appreciates women w/ a little mystique about them. Very good!

I -was- going to give a little clarification on my post, but now, I think not.

I'd rather let you all wonder...

And in saying that, I have a great idea for a thread! :D
 
LOL. ;)



Ahhh, a man that appreciates women w/ a little mystique about them. Very good!

I -was- going to give a little clarification on my post, but now, I think not.

I'd rather let you all wonder...

And in saying that, I have a great idea for a thread! :D




Thanks GoodOmen, way to be anti-climactic! :p
 
I confess that, last night, I had a bout with diarrhea. I thought I got it all out but, after I went to asleep, there was some leakage. Now I'm washing our sheets.

Sometimes life can be so shitty. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top