I didn't answer your p.m. because.....

IDAYPM because:

All you wrote was "Hi, how are you?" and I don't know you and there's nothing about you really on your profile.

You didn't write anything at all and there was just some link to ... I don't know what because I didn't click on it.

I met you once on the General Board and wow were you angry about whatever the Obama-Haters were being angry about that day, and I really, really didn't want to take it any further with such a big mouth with no ears.

... and while I'm on this thread may I ...

say a thank you and throw in some roses to the women who have answered my pm; it was delightful, and

say a cheers mate to all the guys with whom I've had some either honest and deep, or exceedingly raucous, pm exchanges and all that stuff is good.

Simon

I'll changes it up a bit...

I DID AYPM Because....it was unique, funny, apparent you read my profile and devoid of commands about how I should serve you....

IDAYPM because:

All you wrote was "Hi, how are you?" and I don't know you and there's nothing about you really on your profile.

You didn't write anything at all and there was just some link to ... I don't know what because I didn't click on it.

I met you once on the General Board and wow were you angry about whatever the Obama-Haters were being angry about that day, and I really, really didn't want to take it any further with such a big mouth with no ears.

... and while I'm on this thread may I ...

say a thank you and throw in some roses to the women who have answered my pm; it was delightful, and

say a cheers mate to all the guys with whom I've had some either honest and deep, or exceedingly raucous, pm exchanges and all that stuff is good.

Simon

Simon, why any woman wouldn't answer a pm from you is beyond me. :kiss:

I DID answer your pm because your post history is interesting and I've been wondering how to say hi.

Your most likely a guy pretending to be a woman! Otherwise I would answer all of them.

IDAYPM because....well I understand you are new to the board but when you sent me the message, "I want to lick your pussy" I knew that you must have been in a hurry or your mom needed her computer back.

Good for you....you have 5 posts under your belt....now learn to read profiles...or study National Geo's to understand the difference in bits between males and females and get the fuck out of my pm box!

PS And don't send that shit to the ladies here either...I will hunt you down and beat the cyber fuck out of you!

PanamaJaxxx

"PS And don't send that shit to the ladies here either...I will hunt you down and beat the cyber fuck out of you!"

Awesome sauce!!!

IDAYPM because I don't want to encourage you. Or you. Or you. Etc...

Lol @ PJ

Last edited:
IDAYPM because constantly having to reassure you that you're 'worthy, good, talented'....or whatever...is exhausting.

IDAYPM because....well I understand you are new to the board but when you sent me the message, "I want to lick your pussy" I knew that you must have been in a hurry or your mom needed her computer back.

PS And don't send that shit to the ladies here either...I will hunt you down and beat the cyber fuck out of you!

Damn! :mad: Haven't gotten one of those yet!

Got your back.

Because 'a/s/l' is more information than the Geneva Convention demands. And because I have lots of beautiful, interesting, thought-provoking PMs to respond to already, so why would I bother with yours, you illiterate untermensch?

<Sorry. Sometimes the rage comes out. Mostly I keep it locked away in an ivory casket, along with my car-keys and heart.>

IDAYPM because you literally wrote "Dear X" followed by a generic form message. Blatant laziness.

I prefer to be positive it that's ok--
I DID answer your PM because it was written in complete sentences and said something that let me know you'd shown at least some interest in me beyond "hey she's got her boobs in her profile pic."
I DID answer it because it was more than 10 words long and consisted of more than "how YOU doin'?"
I DID answer it because you didn't once mention any genitalia (yours or mine) or acts that might involve them.
I DID answer it because instead of telling me all about YOU it was about a topic you thought we might have a common interest in.

No, I didn't look at how many posts you had or how long you'd been around here.
I answered because you were interesting, engaging, not sending me a personal's ad or a shot in the dark greeting, and above all not a drooler.

Back