Looking for an editor for TS/CD stories

DaniW

Virgin
Hi - I've written a few stories already and they've been well received so far. I'm looking to take my writing to another level, though. I'd like an editor that has a keen interest in stories about cross dressers and trans women.

I have several stories and ideas ready to go, but would prefer to work with an editor going forward.

PM me if you're interested!

Dani

Hi - I've written a few stories already and they've been well received so far. I'm looking to take my writing to another level, though. I'd like an editor that has a keen interest in stories about cross dressers and trans women.

I have several stories and ideas ready to go, but would prefer to work with an editor going forward.

PM me if you're interested!

Dani

For someone to PM you, they need to be on. :)

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Back