sxy_kitten... Where'd she go?

You can find Sxy_kitten's stories Tease, You Want Me and Trust Me [spam/advertising prohibited per our forum guidelines]

Scroll halfway down the page to find them, on the left hand side.
 
Couldn't help noticing how many 'virgins' came on this thread and tried posting their private e-mail addresses. You must have noticed that the address was blocked. Not done. If you want to pass on information of that nature, then in your post, you should ask anyone who wants/needs your e-mail addy to pass on links or information, should PM you. (i.e., send a private message, that can only be read by you.). Good luck all of you, in linking up and sharing what appear to be very popular stories.

Mat
 
Umm . . . I think she posted how to get to her stories if you look in her bio page, which is linked in my signature for just this very reason. It's not hard to do a little bit of research and find out, especially when she tells you exactly where her stories are, on the Limewire portion of the site, where all the audio files are kept.

ETA: It looks like she updated her bio. C'est la vie.
 
open question to both of you lovely ladies.

Would Asian Princess or Sxy Kitten be willing to read a story I have written for them? I'm going to post some stories soon, and would like to write one specifically for one of you. ;)
 
Retired Kitten

KeatsPounding said:
Would Asian Princess or Sxy Kitten be willing to read a story I have written for them? I'm going to post some stories soon, and would like to write one specifically for one of you. ;)



Sorry KeatsPounding - but this kitten is retired from audio, but that Asian Princess is one sexy girl.......:)
 
I have been trying to find sxy_kitten's audio stories for a long time now, and just found this thread.

Sxy_kitten: Your work is amazing, thank you for it, I'm sorry you're no longer posting, but I'm glad it was by choice.

Anyone else: If you have any of her recordings, please send me a PM.

I would like to collect all of them, or as many as possible, and share them out as a torrent. I think that would help keep them in the wild, so to speak.
 
Right there with you, ahawks. If there's any PM'ing going on regarding Ms. Kitten's work, and the chance to get it, send me a line...
 
I'm not a sxy_kitten, I'm a selenakittyn... will I do? :cathappy:

She was one popular girl, wasn't she? :eek:

now, what I want to know is, where's Waldo?

er, no, wait... where's Sincerely_Helene? :D
 
SelenaKittyn said:
I'm not a sxy_kitten, I'm a selenakittyn... will I do? :cathappy:

She was one popular girl, wasn't she? :eek:

now, what I want to know is, where's Waldo?

er, no, wait... where's Sincerely_Helene? :D

Yeah where is she? I miss her. Bunches
 
I got the link from jgm2204 and have 3 of her files, I would be happy to share with anyone. I could also share the link.

They are:
sxykitten_tease.rm
sxykitten_youwantme.rm
sxykitten_trustme.rm

Just send me a PM.
 
jumping in to join in on the sxy love fest!... for those of you who haven't heard sxykitten's Confession...do whatever it is that you have to do to get your ears on it...trust me, just TRUST ME! you won't regret it...easily the best of the best of the BEST!
 
asian_princess said:
jumping in to join in on the sxy love fest!... for those of you who haven't heard sxykitten's Confession...do whatever it is that you have to do to get your ears on it...trust me, just TRUST ME! you won't regret it...easily the best of the best of the BEST!

..... maybe I'm being too optomistic here, but would you happen to HAVE Confession? :) If not, thanks for the suggestion, and I'd like to suggest one of the 3 I have, "Trust Me". It's one of my personal favs.
 
asian_princess said:
jumping in to join in on the sxy love fest!... for those of you who haven't heard sxykitten's Confession...do whatever it is that you have to do to get your ears on it...trust me, just TRUST ME! you won't regret it...easily the best of the best of the BEST!

And speaking of the best of the best of the best, anyone who hasn't listened to any of the stories from Asian Princess should do so right now, highly recommended!
 
The Kitten Runs in To Say Hello

To Asian_Princess - Hello you beautiful sexy creature :) So good to see you still tearing up the audio section with those wickedly sexy audios - the sxy_kitten can't get enough when she comes in to see whats goin on in here.

To everybody else - if you want specific files - pm me, I do occasionally check my mail and I will arrange to transfer files to people (within reason - and which I have already done for a few peole) if you want them via sendthisfile.com - so let me know okay.

Hmnnnn I remember recording confession - got me sooooo hot :)

Sxy
xxxx
 
SXY!

Wow it is good to see you posting again!

I've missed your stuff, missed you even more!

Such an amazing sexy creature! :kiss:
 
Heeey there,

thank you -! I do come in and wave sometimes just to say hi to a few people - glad to see this place is mad as ever.

Hope you all had a good weekend.


Sxy
xxxx
 
ahawks said:
I got the link from jgm2204 and have 3 of her files, I would be happy to share with anyone. I could also share the link.

They are:
sxykitten_tease.rm
sxykitten_youwantme.rm
sxykitten_trustme.rm

Just send me a PM.

Hi, I'm also a fan of sxy_kitten's work. I would be interested in her audio files as well. Sorry, I coudln't find the pm link to send you my request. Hope to hear from you soon!
 
Last edited:
I absolutely love Sxy_Kitten's storries and wondered if someone could please PM me either a link or ask for my email to send the files to. It would be extremely appreciated! Thanks
 
Girls' Night

If someone has access to "Girl's Night", I would love it ;). Feel free to PM me with contact information, etc. I miss her beautiful voice.. the one luscious kitten who made me question my heterosexuality!

Thanks,
Glitter
 
OK people, I stated earlier that when I got as much Sxy_kitten stuff as I could, that I would make an effort to be a hub and provide what I could for everyone else.

I've been a litle slow at it, but I want to keep my word. Here's the files I have:
Code:
6.7M    sxy_kitten - Bathtime.mp3
5.2M    sxy_kitten - Can I.mp3
13M     sxy_kitten - Daddy.wav
8.1M    sxy_kitten - Fantasy Lover.mp3
9.4M    sxy_kitten - Girls Night.wav
3.9M    sxy_kitten - I Know Its You.mp3
7.4M    sxy_kitten - Shhhhhh.wav
11M     sxy_kitten_-_A_mothers_love.mp3
11M     sxy_kitten_-_Homecoming_Present.mp3
12M     sxy_kitten_-_Tie_Me_Down.wav
12M     sxy_kitten_Curiosity.mp3
2.3M    sxykitten_anotherpleasure.rm
2.2M    sxykitten_confession.rm
324K    sxykitten_hotstuff.rm
352K    sxykitten_imagination.rm
1.7M    sxykitten_playtime.rm
2.9M    sxykitten_somebodywatch.rm
2.5M    sxykitten_tease.rm
1.4M    sxykitten_tjs.rm
3.1M    sxykitten_touchme.rm
3.5M    sxykitten_trustme.rm
1.8M    sxykitten_unfaithful.rm
2.2M    sxykitten_wetpanties.ram
3.4M    sxykitten_youwantme.rm
Total: 124M.

I am on a Comcast Cable connection, giving me a MAX upload of about 25kbps, so my options are limited. I want some feedback from you guys as to how you'd like this made available.

Here's the options:
  • I create a torrent and upload it on puretna.com (requires free registration)
  • I upload the file(s) to a free large-file hosting service for porn (yousendit.com doesn't allow porn)
  • I send it to a few people, and they send it to a few, etc.
  • I'm open to other suggestions.

And to anyone that has requests for just individual files, I can *try* sending them to you in email if you PM me.
 
Back
Top