Forget The Guy Closed for Mathildis

Looking again at Emma Sue decided not enough cleavage was present so she unbuttoned one more button but making sure that it would be legal and not show anything that children shouldn't see. Sue was ok with idea that men and women might be shocked or turned on but even she had her limits.
"Let's hurry up and finish up here. The sooner we get home the better it'll be for you," Sue hadn't forgotten that Emma had worn the wrong dress out of the shop.
 
Emma watched how Sue opened another button, but again she did nothing to stop her friend. Her head was a red blush and while she ate she saw one of the guys present pointing in her direction, alerting his friends to what was going on. John always had hated it when guys look in her direction, but Sue seemed to like it. Emma hoped Sue wouldn't open any more buttons and followed the suggestion to eat quickly.
 
Sue thought about embaressing Emma and taking even more control by undoing yet another button but saw the way the guys were ogling her friend and didn't want one of them to come over. Sue appreciated that the guys admired Emma but wanted to keep it at a distance rather than fight them off. Sue choked down her food and patted Emma's knee as she took a drink and winked at Emma, Hurry slut."
 
Last edited:
Emma focused on eating her sandwich and made no attempt to close any of the opened buttons. Her face constantly had the same red color, but she was very happy that the guys didn't come over with some lame attempt for a conversation. "Ok... I am ready..." She said when she had finished her last bite, clearly eager to leave.
 
Sue had Emma toss their trash in the nearby can watching the sway of Emma's ass every step of the way and watching her breasts jiggle on the way back. Sue put her arm around Emma resting it squarely on Emma's ass as they walked away. Smiling over at her conquest, "Are you ready for several hours you will never forget?" Possessively she pulled Emma tighter to her telling herself it was because she felt so close to Emma but in reality it was just as much to prevent Emma from running off.
 
Last edited:
Emma swallowed as she felt her friend's hand on her ass as they walked away, sure that the guys were watching. It also made the feeling of the plug stronger, but hopefully it would be removed once they got back to Sue's place. "Y..Yes..." She answered, afraid of what Sue had planned for the next few hours.
 
Sue kissed Emma's neck as they walked sucking her skin between her teeth, "I bet you're already wet for me aren't you?"
As they walked Sue delighted herself by playing with the remote control; turning it on full, then off, then medium, randomly changing it every few seconds.Her pace quickened as her home came into view
 
With the summer warmth the streets were fairly crowded and Emma had a hard time walking straight with the plug constantly changing speed. "Please... stop it... I will do anything..." She offered when they arrived at a busy corner, having the feeling everyone could see what was happening to her.

Had she known Sue's place was only a little bit further she might have kept quiet
 
Sue laughed at Emma's plea and gave Emma's ass a swat in front of everyone else enjoying the beautiful day, "You bet your hot ass you will."
But, Sue didn't stop her game with the plug.
 
The last bit of the walk seemed to take forever, the buttons of her dress still open for anyone to see her cleavage. She was glad when they made it back to Sue's place. Sue might push her further than she was truly willing to go, but at least they were alone here
 
When they came to the next corner Sue pulled Emma into her arms and kissed hard lifting up the girl's skirt briefly showing the world Emma's panties, "So fucking hot," she moaned.
As soon as Sue let them into her place she pinned Emma against the wall and tore off her dress sending buttons flying. Pinning her hands above her head she kissed Emma firmly, "Tonight is the night when you become mine fully and completely!"
Sliding a thigh between Emma's legs she nibbled down Emma's neck and shoulder.
 
During both kisses, Emma made no attempt to kiss her friend back. But she was rather happy to be back inside, even when Sue's words made her nervous. She wasn't sure what her friend had planned for the night but judging by the day so far it couldn't be very good.

She didn't fight Sue when the girl moved to nibble on her flesh, feeling very exposed with the dress ripped open
 
Sue was getting frostrated that Emma was being so stubborn as last night when she let herself go due to the alcohol Emma was really into it. Sue did not how she was going to break Emma's final conscious barrier. She did not want Emma to consider herself a prisoner and knew at some point she would have to release her friend butshe was not near that point yet.
"relax sweet baby... I promise I won't get you pregnant."
Deftly Sue removed the last of Emma's clothing and nibbled on her neck.
 
As her friend undressed her completely and continued her nibbling, Emma felt a shiver run over her body. It was a warm day so she couldn't blame the temperature, but knew her body was getting turned on, no matter she wasn't a lesbian. Her nipples were also very hard.

The plug in her ass was the only thing that remained 'on' her body and she would be happy to have it gone, but for now she kept Sue in full control over the situation
 
Sue looked down and saw the large pebbles Emma's nipples had turned into and suck them into her mouthflicking her tongue over them. Releasing Emma's hands Sue cupped the girl's butt cheeks and kneaded them as she pulled Emma's crotch hard against her thigh. Sue was finnally speechless as all she could do is groan and coo.
 
Emma moaned as Sue sucked one of her nipples into her mouth. It was a weakness of her and John had known exactly how to use it against her. She was embarrassed as her friend's thigh rubbed against Emma's pussy as there was no denying how wet she was getting. More than once a moan escaped her and they were still standing in the hallway of Sue's place.
 
Sue noticed how turned her girfriend was getting, knowing that she had made all of her prior partners cum from tit kissing, "You love what mistress is doing don't you?" Sue whispered in Emma's ear. "You want me to continue don't you? Beg for it!"
Sue purred still grinding and playing with Emma's ass.
 
Emma hadn't completely reached the spot yet where she would do anything to get her climax, but the need was building and she also knew Sue would just take what she wanted. "Ye... Yes... please continue... my nipples are so sensitive..." She pleaded
 
Ordinarily Emma's begging would not have sufficient but Sue was enjoying Emma's tits too much to force the issue, "Since you begged so sweetly."
Sue re-doubled her kissing, licking and sucking determined that Emma would cum very soon and judging by the moisture against her thigh the girl wasn't far away.
 
"Oh my god..." Emma moaned as her friend drove her wild with her mouth. Soon her pussy was soaked and was she rubbing it against Sue. She might not be a lesbian, but she had to admit to herself this felt very nice.
 
"Oh lover your tits are wonderful and so tasty." Sue wrapped Emma in her arms and guided her friend to the floor and resumed her molestation reaching one hand down to Emma's pussy and feeling, "and so wet!"
 
The more aroused and wet Emma became, the easier she allowed herself to be guided by Sue. Already her body followed Sue's attentions in an attempt to feel more pleasure. She gasped as Sue's hand found her soaking wet pussy. "Yesss..." So far she wasn't showing much initative herself but she absolutely didn't appear as reluctant as earlier.
 
Sue pusshed up Emma''s butt and popped the plug from her ass, "Have a taste of yourself, sweetie." Not giving Emma a chance to reply she gently pushed the plug into Emma's mouth for her to clean off."Mmmm, love hairy bushes!" Sue purred as her fingering and teasing continued with her mouth firmly attached to Emma's tits.
 
Back
Top