Bi-Curious men , would you kiss a man?

As someone else said, I'm way beyond curious, and that knowing? Yeah, that one is in the rear view as well. ;)

Now.. about this kissing thing... hell yes!! Though I much prefer to be kissed than to kiss, if you understand the difference. Total turn on to have a guy lean in and kiss me, slip a little tongue.. make out with me. Hell, I even just like that quick "hiya!" kiss you sometimes see in couples. Kissing for me implies a certain amount of intimacy that just flat out does it for me.. soft & gentle, rough and demanding, hot an horny, any of them? allll gooood :D

Someone I had no idea was into me once came up behind where I was sitting, leaned my chair back startling the hell out of me, took my glasses off (I wear glasses when I read) my face, leaned down and slowly kissed me like I was a glass of water and he a man dying of thirst in a desert. Best "hot" kiss I've ever had.

For other hot stuff, yeah, I'm totally, completely into cock and getting bent over, but if he wants to kiss, cuddle, make out? be affectionate? Oh yeah, that just makes it all that much more in the realm of Freaking Great!! for me. Probably why I still consider myself bi instead of gay. I get on better with men and the sex is undeniably fan-freaking-tastic, but women are amazing to make out with, and from what I've noticed are into it a great deal more than the men I've known.

But a hot man that knows how to make your toes tingle with a kiss? heh.. ohh yeah baby. Bring it on! :D

Boi

Nicely put!

I would probably find it hard to initiate a kiss with another guy, but in the right moment, if he was to initiate I could definitely be into it.

chromedreemz

Just happened onto these forums today. Have been enjoying the posts on here especially in this area. I'm very new to this and will have many questions.
I've had a little experience, but very little. My "friend" that I have the most experience with I haven't seen in some time and he was teaching me many things. He liked to kiss, but I always pulled away. I was rather passive in the whole experience and he was ok with that. I did kiss one guy but it was one of those less than sober moments. Now, I find myself thinking that I might enjoy it with the right person. It would have to be someone I was very attracted to and I'm sure that will happen one day....if I can ever find someone. The one opportunity available has been very hard for us to coordinate meeting. Hopefully soon. So.... I've not been a fan of kissing another guy, but as time has passed and if the right one happens, I may well be into it. Time will tell!!! Hi everyone.. hope to "meet" a lot of you all!

Just happened onto these forums today. Have been enjoying the posts on here especially in this area. I'm very new to this and will have many questions.
I've had a little experience, but very little. My "friend" that I have the most experience with I haven't seen in some time and he was teaching me many things. He liked to kiss, but I always pulled away. I was rather passive in the whole experience and he was ok with that. I did kiss one guy but it was one of those less than sober moments. Now, I find myself thinking that I might enjoy it with the right person. It would have to be someone I was very attracted to and I'm sure that will happen one day....if I can ever find someone. The one opportunity available has been very hard for us to coordinate meeting. Hopefully soon. So.... I've not been a fan of kissing another guy, but as time has passed and if the right one happens, I may well be into it. Time will tell!!! Hi everyone.. hope to "meet" a lot of you all!

Only a hard cock with help, but mmmm

Never thought I would but....

Being new to all this up until a few weeks ago I would have said no, but I have been introduced into the erotic world of two guys kissing and having butt fucking sex. Let me tell you I loved kissing my guy, he was older and took control, it was rougher than kissing a female but will never go back yummm

floating issue

I'm a real in and out on this... MrsK and I have been watch the new t.v. suspense show..."The Following" (w/ three degrees of Kevin Bacon) there was a scene with two guys kissing....I didn't get the happy's....we actually looked at each other, with that....."that aint right'" look.... Then I tossed out. "......All the sex they can do, but the kissing didn't do it for me"....mrsK...."I Know".

certainly its for shock value. But that got me on the "nope wouldn't be interested in smooching"

not into it

Im not into kissing. I did meet up with a guy online one night. I went to his place. He opened the door and let me in. He walked down the hallway saying he would grab us a beer. I quickly stripped my clothes off. I waited, nude in a place ive never been. As he came around the corner and saw me, he was shocked and rushed up, whispering that his roommate was right behind this closed door. I didnt know, but wasnt shy. I told him to get naked. Once he was, i dropped to my knees ... i wanted to suck him off. He stopped me. Pulling me up. Whispering that we couldnt play in the hallway. I was going to say something, but he leaned in and kissed me. Our stiff cocks rubbing together, feeling his cock on my thigh ...hot. kiss, i backed off. He was led me down the hall to his room. So i could suck him

Would You Kiss A Man

It used to amuse me that sometimes when you have sex with a 'straight guy' (read into that what you like: he could be straight, bi, curious or whatever) they say 'don't kiss me on the lips'. That makes it sound like everything else is available to you, and sometimes it is but nothing beats kissing.

Agree so much

It used to amuse me that sometimes when you have sex with a 'straight guy' (read into that what you like: he could be straight, bi, curious or whatever) they say 'don't kiss me on the lips'. That makes it sound like everything else is available to you, and sometimes it is but nothing beats kissing.

Yes, it turns me off if someone does not want to kiss. Kissing is so lovely.

Yes yes yes! I love kissing ...... Girls and boys .... It's a great part of love making . I understand those that don't like , but yes , I want to kiss a hot guy all over , including his mouth.

Definitely - I like kissing and I like biting. But whatever gender when they just stick their tongue down your throat and swirl it around, yech

In the heat of passion - kissing another can be very sexy... especially if he's cute!

Gotta agree. Suck? Yes; fuck? Sure; but no kissing! Doesn't make sense. I guess its just a "macho" no intimacy thing.

Maybe with the right guy. To me it is about the love and passion not the body parts.

YEs....and pinch his nipples....and squeeze his ass.....and grind into his cock....and....

Back