Once more with feeling.

The earth is back on its natural axis. That sexy ass of yours is back atop the world. Just wished it was atop me. ;)

Great seeing your "back" once again!! I know,,, lame joke but my mind was busy at the moment

All kidding aside it is great having you back posting with us again Ms. C!

*hopes someone says something so you have to do fundraising for me* :rolleyes::D

Hello Quim :)

Thanks Indi :heart:

Thanks Inspirinious, that actually sounds semi romantic. Yes, that was a penis joke.

Thanks you TLM. It's a long time since the old artistic flare thing has been brought up, I guess I need to make more effort ;).

Well if that happens ill be the first to pitch in but nothing can change how good you look miss sexiest of them all!!!!!

I can't see your eyes in this pic but I'm very sure they'd be saying: "come and get me baby!"
You are a very sexy woman! Thank you so very much for allowing us to see your beautiful body!

This continues to be a excellent thread to keep tabs on. Thanks for sharing that beautiful bod of yours in all these wonderfully sexy pics.

Mostly a lurker...

but I had to cum out and tell you I think you are totally fucking hot, ALL of you, and I really love your attitude and intellect. You are really amazing and I wish I knew you in real life. However, I am happy to be one of your followers and admirers. Thanks for being you, you sexy thing you.
Peach

I think I probably look better to people with impaired vision, no wonder my bf takes his glasses off when we fuck :rolleyes:.

But thank you for the compliments :rose:

No impaired vision neccessary, you really are beautiful. Personally I've always found glasses can get in the way a bit in that situation anyway- As you say yourself:

Don't be silly, he really takes them off so I can sit on his face ;)

Speaking as a fellow glasses wearer, I really can't think of any better reason to take them off!:D

...and now, as if those pics hadn't already done it, I've got the thought of fucking you, and you sitting on my face going round my imagination - and I'm loving every minute of it!:devil:

Last edited:
Lots of love in here for me this morning :heart: :D.

Good morning guys, hope everyone has a good day I'm feeling especially Chrismasy today :eek:

I may take some really staged Christmas themes photos later. :rolleyes:

What's more Christmas than stockings and dildos??

Wait, did I just say that...

We are, cuteness!

Headed off for my Wednesday 6:15 punishment. ;)

Furthering my maso tendencies, I am visiting with you; a jewel beyond my grasp.

Wednesday punishment sounds kinky :D. Just remember, no one is forcing you to be here :devil:

Lots of love in here for me this morning :heart: :D.

Good morning guys, hope everyone has a good day I'm feeling especially Chrismasy today :eek:

I may take some really staged Christmas themes photos later. :rolleyes:

You do realize this you gorgeous creature that you will be causing a whole lot if people to get put on the naughty list :devil::D

Good morning beautiful! Thanks for the warm welcome... And the dancing banana...I know just where I want to use it! ;-)

Back