The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then tomorrow morning...and I expect a full report on your workout :rolleyes:

Yes, Dad.

That sounds good. As soon as HM gets home we're having braised pork hocks with sun-dried tomatoes in a sour cream and dried onion gravy, pinto beans with bacon and a big, complex salad. I just took delivery on a pair of new cookbooks by Thomas Keller, acknowledged as America's (and possibly the world's) best chef. One is called Ad Hoc at Home and it's how to raise your family's meals to the highest level with nothing really fancy in the way of ingredients. I am embarking on how to make the world's best roast chicken. This is going to be fun!

I put sun-dried tomatoes on the fresh bread I made today. Love that stuff. Yum. I love them so much, I think I'll drying some of my own this summer. If it works out, I'll send you some.

Yes, Dad.

I put sun-dried tomatoes on the fresh bread I made today. Love that stuff. Yum. I love them so much, I think I'll drying some of my own this summer. If it works out, I'll send you some.

I appreciate the thought but I'll be trying to do the same here. We can always compare and take notes. ;)

Good Morning all,
The Fire's lit, the stones warm (all together: Thank you Dragon),
the coffee's on
and the doughnuts are on order.

Anything else? No?
Just look for me n the Dragon snoozing in the corner.

I doff my Panama and propose a toast to the city of Vancouver for hosting an inspiring Winter Olympics and another congratulating the Canadian pair of gold medals at hockey. It was their Games and its their game!

What are we toasting with?

Best English Country Bread with good English Butter.

On the other hand, for those of a more topeable disposition, I suggest a decent glass of single Malt.
Failing that, whatever float your boat.

How are thing Molly? No more 'problems' I hope ?

Best English Country Bread with good English Butter.

On the other hand, for those of a more topeable disposition, I suggest a decent glass of single Malt.
Failing that, whatever float your boat.

How are thing Molly? No more 'problems' I hope ?

I think I'll have a find sipping whiskey.

Problems? Well, let's see. I managed a 30 min workout with only one heart episode--a minor one. Then I cleared a room out, took apart the small bed in there and installed a queen, then brought all the other furniture back in. After that, I put a lot of items in the attic, swept out the garage and did 4 loads of laundry. In between, I lowered the boom on the kid, on the husband and on the dog, and baked some brownies.

And now, I'm resting on the couch with quivering muscles, just waiting for the husband to cook me a steak.

No problems at all.

I'm going to sleep well tonight.

I doff my Panama and propose a toast to the city of Vancouver for hosting an inspiring Winter Olympics and another congratulating the Canadian pair of gold medals at hockey. It was their Games and its their game!

I'll drink to that! :nana:

Happy Sunday, Naked People.

Bear, can you point me in the direction of a good "sippin' whiskey" for Molly please. None of the whiskeys over here are for glugging back.

Molly: May I recommend a good Islay Malt ?

Join me in a nip of smooth Canadian Whiskey, Molly. I'm toasting with 40 Creek.

Bear, can you point me in the direction of a good "sippin' whiskey" for Molly please. None of the whiskeys over here are for glugging back.

Molly: May I recommend a good Islay Malt ?

I have Knob Creek, straight from Kentucky. It's as strong as a summer night and twice as smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back