A tale of adventure and lust a DND Story (closed for milkmaiden 38)

Isola

The Agrimony grew between some big rooks. The Rhagor and Isola pulled the plants up by the roots.

"Put the plants near these rocks, I'll dry them" She told Rhogar. When there was a large pile of plants, Isola cast the emerald flame spell and lit the rocks on fire. The green flames magically "burned" off the rocks.

"The heat is intense... they will dry quickly." Isola told the cleric. She was right the Agrimony was dry in minutes.

"Easier to carry them back to camp this way." Isola said as the green flames disappeared and they grabbed the dried plants.

Last edited:
RHOGAR

Rhogar dug and dug with Isola's help. Eventually freeing the Agrimony from the earth. He watched as Isola worked to dry the leaves. He said "your magic is amazing Isola. Even if it wasn't gifted by the gods." He knew while divine magic was a gift most arcane magic was studied and earned through mental mastery." He respected Isola for the hard work she put in to be as good at what she did.

Once the plant was dried he scooped up half into his arms. As Isola did the same. They rushed back towards camp. He silently prayed "Bahamut please keep Delcoron strong till we can prepare the antidote." THe cleric knowing that the dragon god would hear his prayer.

DELCORON

Meanwhile Delcoron's condition was worsening. He coughed tasting the metalic tang of blood in his mouth. He spit it onto the ground as Winter wined beside him. He said "its....its going to be okay....girl." Weakly reaching over to pet his companion's head. The white wolf just continuing to stare at him in worry.

He looked over at Dima but in his fevorish and deteriorating state. He started to Hallucinate. He suddenly said "Rena.....Im sorry." He saw through his lidded eyes Rena one of the first woman he ever loved. They had given themselves to each other but because of his lifestyle he didn't feel like he should hold her down. Knowing he couldn't be there for her every day like a good husband should. So he left her breaking her heart and she eventually married another man. He said "Rena.....I don't deserve you helping me.....I left you. I thought It wasn't fair to expect a stable family when I would be gone...weeks maybe months at a time." His speech getting interrupted as he coughed up more blood.

Dima

Delcoron was feverish and hallucinating. He was calling her "Rena” and saying something about “leaving her”. Dima did not know what to say. She just wanted to make him feel more comfortable until the others returned. So she answered his questions as vaguely as she could.

“Delcoron… you are a good man. I understand what you did. Do not worry, I forgive you. Now rest” Dima said back to him. That seem to make him relaxed a bit more.

It did not make Dima feel better. Delcoron was getting worse and there was nothing Dima could do to stop it!

Two hours later.

Dima bent over the fire, stirring the boiling fluid with a long wooden tree branch.

“It certainly looked like a witch’s brew” Isola commented as she looked over Dima's shoulder. The pot was filled with a greenish, glowing, bubbling fluid. She could also see dark things swirling under the bubbling surface. These were the remains to the root of the plant. Isola had never seen a witch's brew, mind you, but this looked like it had all the hallmarks of one you'd see in books and the like. Truth be told, she had thought that during her time at Faust College of Magic she would have seen more, well, witchcraft. But there wasn't a single class on turned someone into a frog or put any young maidens put into eternal slumber.

"Don't be daft..." Dima retorted, pulling the branch from the pot and tapping against the top to remove any remaining green brew. "It is not magical, it helps remove the toxins in Delcoron’s body."

Dima stood up and turned to look at everyone. “It is ready.” She announced to everyone. “Bring me the compress.” She asked Ezra. Ezra had been asked earlier to prepare a cloth compress. The succubus handed the half-nymph the cloth. Dima dripped the material in the pot and then pulled it out. Steam could be seen raising off the compress as the extra liquid drained out.

“Placed it on his forehead. You can allow it to cool a little bit… but not too much!” She warned everyone. She walked over to Delcoron and placed it on his forehead. Delcoron had been muttering and coughing up blood. That stopped almost immediately once the compress was on him. He fell into a deep sleep. The color in his face returned and he seemed better within minutes.

“We’ll need to replace the compress every few hours. He is stable now, but not cured. Rhagor’s spell will cure him, but even after that he needs to sleep for at least 12 hours.” Dima told the group.

Delcoron eased some as Dima or as he saw it Rena. Consoled him about the choices he made. It helped a couple hours later when the brew was ready he felt the compress placed agianst his head. His eyes heavy as he couldn't keep them awake soon lowing off to sleep.

Rhogar watched his friend. Wishing Bahamut would make time go faster. The Dragonborn stood up as he began to pace. He said "he would be better now If I had just thought ahead and prepared the spell. Even if he is sleeping he could slip at any time and Im wasting it waiting." Smoke began to billow from his nostrils. He was pissed at himself for not having the foresight to prepare a spelll against poisons in advance.

Everyone could tell The cleric was stressed. Rhogar continued to pace. He didn't want to lose Delcoron he was one of his oldest friends. When he and his mother came to the city it was Delcoron and his family that was most welcoming of the Dragonborns. Until his mothers hard work earned the trust of the others.

“Rhagor, your god chose you and Delcoron for this mission, he will not let Delcoron die here. You need to trust Bahamut wisdom.” Dima said trying to help the cleric calm down.

“Hey… something has been bothering me” Isola commented trying to get everyone to think about something else. “Why would hobgoblins be using the Black Lotus extract? It costs 2,500 gps for a single dose!”

“Who knows?” Ezra replied

“But think about it. That group of hobgoblins was not rich. We found almost nothing of value on them. Their armor and weapons were shit. I mean rusty swords, maces and daggers? Nothing of value. If they had money, the first thing they would have spent it on is better weapons.” Isola reasoned.

“Well, can disagree with you there. But where are you going with this reasoning?” Ezra asked

“I think someone hired them to kill us. The person that hired them also gave them the poison. The Hobgoblins set up an ambush in the middle of no where. We are not near any settlements and few travelers use this trail. Those hobgoblins would have waited a week before another set of travelers came by. The branch we stepped over had recently been placed there. The leaves on it were still fresh and green. They knew we were coming and they knew about when.” Isola concluded

Everyone tried to come up with another likely conclusion.

“I think your reasoning is sound. But it is not a certainty. The hobgoblins might have killed an assassin recently and not knowing better put the poison he was carrying on their swords. Also they might have just been lucky and set up an ambush to catch us. I mean it could have happened.” Ezra said after thinking a bit.

“Another possibility… is if Bahamut is helping Rhogar, then another god countered his move and helped the Hobgoblins try to kill us. Maybe Nerull aided them?” Dima suggested.

“Shit… I don’t like that possibility” Isola complained “Rhogar what do you know about this god?” Isola asked.

Rhogar listened as they debated the poison. Isola's concerns rang true. He said "it is highly odd that they would just so happen to come across an assassin carrying black lotus extract. Usually even good assassins don't waist money on it unless they have a particular target for it. Due to its cost and the hefty sentences if your caught with it even on you. Its not something an assassin would carry on his person all the time till he was ambushed.

When Isola brought up Nerull. The dragonborn sighed and said "hes a lesser god but only in the sense he doesnt have as many followers as some of the other evil deities like vecna. That doesn't make him weak by any stretch of the word though. He is a god of disease and rot. If a strong disease breaks out in a populace it is a certainty that it is Nerull's hand in play. Its possible that as Bahamut warned me maybe Nerull is in play trying to stop us somehow. The only reason I could see that as not likely is if Nerull was trying to stop us why not try to strike one of us down with a disease himself. Rather than some poison in the hands of hobgoblins. Ney if it isn't the god directly than it might be a agent acting for him. As we are acting on Bahamut's Behalf.

Eventually midnight struck. Rhogar cut his discussion with the others short as he lit his candles and began to pray to Bahamut. Once his spells were complete. He went over to Delcoron and said "Bahamut let your clensing breath wash over my friend. Rid his body of all toxins CURE POISON." Wave his scaled hand over his friend. Light emanated from the Dragonborns hand. With a heavy sigh of relief he said "its done. Or rather it will be in the twelve hours. Once Delcoron has rested."

Dima

“I’ll go on patrol in case anyone tries to interfere with the cure poison spell. Be back in 2 hours” Ezra told everyone. She quietly and subtly disappear into the woods just before Rhogar started to pray.

Once Rhogar cast his spell and Delcoron looked better and clearly on the way to recovery, everyone felt so relieved. Dima, in typical nymph fashion, suggested a party was needed.

“A party... with drinking and fucking… we can invite some Satyrs to join us!” She giggled as her eyes filled with lustful excitement.

“Dima, we are all happy too… but we need to stay focused on the mission. With Ezra on guard, we should all go to bed. ” Isola countered.

“You go to bed… I’m too pumped up to go right now to sleep.” Dima told Rhagor and Isola. The busty mage said “well, I’m going to bed. Good night” She turned and went into her tent.

Dima moved over to Rhagor and hugged him. She was hoping Rhagor loved the feel of Dima big breasts pressed against his chest. “Thank you for saving Delcoron. You are amazing!” She complimented him. Then she pulled back from him “I wanted to ask you something today, but never got around to it.” She told him and then she paused for a moment. “Have you taken any vows of celibacy?” She asked him.

Rhogar couldn't help but chuckle at Dima's enthusiasm. Rhogar helped put Delcoron into a tent so he could sleep and recover. When Dima came over to thank him he felt her hug him. Her impressive tits pressing against the scale plates of his scalemail armor. If a Dragonborn could blush he would be right now. One part of him that was comparable to a human though was responding. His cock was begining to part its compartment beneath his scales.

Hearing her praise he tried to foucs and said "no need to thank me Dima. Delcoron....he he has always been a good friend to me. I don't know your previous issues with him but he and his family where the first ones to accept me and my mother when we came to this land from our exile. He is like a brother too me I would do anything to make sure he is okay." Her next question almost had his neck snap to look at her in shock he said "....no....technically no I haven't. Bahamut is not a god to usually require such things from his clerics."

Dima

Dima sighed in relief. “I’m glad he is a sensible god. Never could figure out why some gods require celibacy. Seems un-nature. People are made to reproduce, and suppressing the sex drive, so essential to the survival of a species, should be considered an offense to a god, not a sign of devotion.”

Rhagor was looking at Dima with some surprise at how passionate she was about the subject.

“Sorry, I’m passionate about sex” Dima apologized with a little giggle. Rhagor was still in her arms as she looked up to him. “Rhagor… I have issues with rangers and therefore Delcoron. But it is a long story and not a good one for night.” She explained. She brightened up and changed the subject “Instead, I want to talk about you.” She said with a smile. “I like you. You seem to be an honest and forthright person. I can see past your scales to your wonderful heart… and your noble spirit. The story about Delcoron and his family welcoming you in is telling. I know what it is like... to not fitting in.”

She reached up and pulled Rhagor's face close to hers. “I want you tonight” She told him in a quiet whisper. Then she kissed him in a hot and passionate kiss. The kiss told Rhagor everything he needed to know about what she wanted. She wanted him! And he in turn would get her anyway he liked!!

Rhogar was touched by her sincerity. She was truly a beautiful woman. Both in her spirit and as his body was now finding. In her body as well. When her lips connected with his snout he felt her doing her best to kiss the Dragonborn with lust and passion. Though he lacked lips in the sense of human or elven kind he found himself returning her lust and passion. His tongue doing its best to dance with hers while he attempted to hurt her with his large sharp teeth. He moaned against her lips. Her tongue sweet and hot as they made out. His hands roaming to her ass pressing her harder against his body.

Eventually he parted beginning to loosen the straps of his armor. Soon shedding it and his clothes. She could see his cock pushing its way through the scales of his crotch from its internal compartment. It wasn't as long as Delcoron's but only by a couple inches from the look that Dima got the other night but it was thicker. Porportional to his larger size. Hot and as gold as his scales. Inclining to his nature as a fire based dragonborn like his gold dragon cousins. He eyed her hungrily and said "by Bahamut you are still where too many clothes Dima."

Dima

Dima had watched Rhagor undress. She had been so still, it was almost as if she had experienced "dragon freeze". But Rhagor's question about why she was wearing so many cloths brought her out of the paralysis. Dima smiled a naughty smile. "I hope you find my shape as pleasing as I find yours”

Rhagor watched Dima expectantly. It was clear from his expression he was looking forward to it. Dima felt her hands trembling. She had never been with a dragonborn before. She reached up and undid the knots in the vines that held her leaf dress on her. Rhagor's eyes glowed brightly as she shrugged her shoulders and let the leaf dress fall onto the ground.

She had revealed her full figure. Rhagor eyes first looked upon her full breasts and pink nipples. Her breasts had sprung free of the dress and now stood firm in the cool night air. Her nipples puckered under the cleric's gaze. Then, he took in her shapely thin waist and hard flat stomach. Rhagor’s eyes jumped down to Dima's long legs and moved slowly up them. His eyes stopped on Dima’s crotch at the apex of her thighs.

“MMMMM” He moaned in please.

Dima took that as a good sign. The fact that his cock was super hard and throbbing was another good sign. She moved closer to him again as her heavy breasts swayed. She could see the intricate pattern of his scales. She found his body very hot. She was turned on by him and the strength and power of his body. Rhagor licked his lips with his long snake like tongue. Dima thought of what that tongue would feel like licking her pussy and tingled inside.

“I have never been with a dragonborn, please tell me what pleases you.” Dima told Rhagor as the electricity between the two seemed to shake each of them to their very core. Her own excitement growing. She reached up and stroked Rhagor's face. His scales were hard, but smooth, and warmer than she had expected. Soon Dima’s hands were roaming freely over his neck and chest. She delighted at the feel of the smooth scales contrasted with their warmth. She ran her fingers up and down one of his horns and heard him sigh in pleasure.

Dima wasn't sure exactly when Rhagor hands had started to exploration her body. But it felt good. He moved a clawed hand to her nipple and pinched it gently. Her nipple hardened more and a shot of pure adrenaline was injected in her veins. Her hips bucked involuntarily and Rhagor hesitated, pulling his head back enough to look in Dima’s face. Worried he had done something wrong.

“No that felt good” Dima told him as she grabbed his horns and pulled his head and more importantly his mouth with that long tongue to her breast.

Rhogar watched her with anticipation. Loving the sight of her body as she stripped for him. His tongue involuntarily passing his lips as she stepped towards him heavy breasts swaying. When she again rejoined with him he heard her say to tell him what felt good. He said "the horns and scales." She quickly responded by tracing his golden scales. Her delicate fingrs passing over his horns that sent a sigh of pleasure out of his lips.

His own hands were not idle tracing the contours of her flesh to her hard nipples pinching them between his claws. When she suddenly jumped he worried he might of hurt her when she said she liked it he sighed in relief. Knowing he didn't have to be super delicate with the half nymph. Eventually she guided him down to her large tits. Knowing what she wanted he flicked and licked her sensitive nipples with his longue tongue. Her moans and firm grip on his horns signaling she was happy with his attention.

Wanting to use his tongue elsewhere he griped her hips and with his massive strength lifted her up so her legs were draped over his broad shoulders. His face nestled between her legs and his goal. His tongue traced the velvety folds of her labia and clit before delving deep into her pussy. Tasting her fae nector he moaned into her cunt.

Dima gasped as Rhagor lifted her up. He was strong! As she seemed to weigh no more than a feather in his arms. Her legs ended on his shoulders. Her pussy on his mouth. “OH MY” Dima moaned as Rhagor started to lick and then kiss her pussy. He was turning out to be an amazing lover!

Rhagor mouth started to suck on her pussy. It did not take long before Dima was moaning louder. Rhagor knew how to please a pussy and sucked on Dima’s cunt harder. There was pussy juices all over his face as his tongue went inside her. He licked deep inside her and wiggled his tongue tip faster. Right on her G-spot! Dima’s body squirmed and quivered. Rhagor could tell Dima was in a fevered pitch, her eyes were bright with passion and she was breathing hard. Her body shivered at the pleasure Rhagor was giving her.

Dima ground her pussy harder and faster into Rhagor’s attacking tongue. Sensing the half-nymph was getting close to cumming, Rhagor licked faster… and suddenly Dima squealed quietly “OHHHH FUCKKKK!” As her pussy exploded in orgasm and quivered around his tongue. Dima orgasm ripped through her, wave after wave. Then Rhagor placed her back on the ground.

They kissed again and it was now Dima’s turn. She knew what she wanted and told Rhagor “Now I get to suck on your cock!”

She got on her knees before him, her face in front of his big cock. She kissed his cock. Her large breasts swayed gently with her every move. Rhagor looked at her beautiful, white globes of her breasts and her hard, excited nipples. Those jugs were a delight to watch, but her excitement in sucking his cock pleased him. She got sexual pleasure from pleasing his cock! Dima used one hand to reach down and cup his balls while the other gently stroking his stiff shaft. Her tongue licked his cock. She enjoyed the way he tasted.

She licked and sucked on his cock. Rhagor’s cock stiffened more and jerked in response to her caresses. Dima’s breathing became heavier too, sucking on cocks always turned her on… and she even moaned softly as his big cock slipped in her mouth and down her throat.

Rhogar worked his long tongue in her pussy again and again. Loving the taste of her sweet fae juices. When she finally came he laped at her savoring her taste. When he finally placed her down eh watched her wonderful tits sway as she declared her desire. Hurriedly dropping down to her knees before him.

When her hands went to work he hissed "by Bahamut yes!!." Watching her loving the fact that she seemed so turned on to service him. Watching as her breathing increased and her face flushed with desire as she jerked and licked and sucked his cock. When she finally guided into her mouth he felt her moan around his cock. Her own fingers tugging on her hard nipple as she took him again and again into her mouth. Cheeks sucked in as he felt her lap at the underside of his cock with her tongue.

Eventually he felt her relax her throat as his hot thick cock went deep. Her making wet sloppy gagging sounds that was like music to the Dragonborn's ears. Gently but firmly he gripped her hair. Thrusting forward as he fucked her mouth with his cock. Pulling it out so she could take a needed breath of air but moaned as he watched her waste no time to going back to licking him. Clearly enjoying what he had did to her.

Dima was French kissing the cock when it went deep inside her mouth. Her mouth struggled a little bit with the thick girth of the cock. But she loved big cocks and when you love something, you figure out a way to make things work. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and the cock went deeper and deeper down her throat. Her mouth gagged a little, but she reached up and took the base of his cock in her hand. She could only get about two thirds of the way around it but it was enough to shove more of his cock into her mouth.

As her mouth took his pumping rod, Dima heard him groan. Dima went faster and felt his cock grow harder as she excited him more. Rhagor was good about pulling his cock back to allow her to breath and admired her work. His cock was rock hard and throbbing. Dima licked off her dripping saliva as she rubbed the big cock over her face. She just wanted to be closer to it.

Dima loves giving head, eating dick, sucking cock, whatever you call it and Rhagor knew it. Most girls were probably scared of his monster cock, so when she showed how much she loved it, he was turned on. She let his big cock fill her mouth again! Her lips feeling the stiff, smooth, silky sensation of his shaft as it slid along her tongue and lips. The swollen cockhead going to the back of her throat. Her jaw stretched and her lips pulled tight as more of his cock went down her throat.

He moaned louder as she sucked harder. She wanted to feel his warm cum squirt into her mouth. Her pussy was dripping wet as she thought about it. Rhagor thrust his cock faster too. He was not being shy now that he found a mouth willing to take him all the way in. He was thrusting into her mouth, rubbed his cock along her licking tongue. She took her free hand and rubbed her pussy and played with her clit as she sucked on Rhagor’s cock. She sucked harder and heard him gasp. She could feel the tip of his cock in her throat, and she felt his cock jumping in her mouth.

“Oh Fuck!!" Rhagor moaned as Dima knew what was going to happen. She was not disappointed! The huge cock exploded in orgasm. His cock shot cum into her sucking mouth. He sprayed his cum over and over into her warm sucking mouth. He shot a massive load and Dima loved it!

Rhogar watched as she once again returned to attacking his cock with a almost fever. Moaning the Dragonborn said "by the gods Dima. I won't last much longer." She didn't stop though and soon the Dragonborn roared "OH FUCK!!" His cock exploding in her mouth. As Dima swallowed several times trying to drink down his entire load. When she removed it from her mouth trace amounts of cum still on her lips as she licked him clean.

Rhogar was not done though. Guiding to the ground he nestled between her thighs. His cock still hard as it was lined up with her pussy. He teased her entrance for several slow minutes. His head rubbing against the lips of her cunt. Before he slid in burying himself deeply in her pussy. He felt her groan in lust as she adjusted to the girth of his cock.

Rhogar started slow thrusting into her as he lifted her hips slightly off the ground. His scales grinding against her thighs and hips each time he drove his cock into her. His clawed hands stroked her hair and said "by the gods you feel wonderful Dima." Soon hearing her beg him to fuck her harder. Not being one to disappoint he started to thrust into her faster. Pulling his cock almost all the way out before slamming back into her. His scaled chest rubbing against her hard nipples.

Rhagor was super hard and thick!! WOW! He was fucking Dima like an alpha male. He rammed his cock in and out of her. Dima thought it felt AWESOME. This was the kind of fuck she wanted. He kept ramming it into her. After a while her body tensed up as pussy started to cum. She gush, gush all over Rhagor’s fat cock.

Dima thought that would be the end of it, as Rhagor would cum too. But he just smiled, as the blow job had added to his staying power. He turned Dima over on her hands and knees and continued to fuck her. Her big jugs swayed as he fucked her for his pleasure! He was ramming his big cock into her sweet pussy… pushing up against her soft ass. He was pounding her pussy almost like he was slapping her pussy with his cock. The force of his plowing tool caused her tits to jiggle more, like they were ocean waves sloshing around in a heavy wind.

Dima was getting hotter and hotter. Rhagor rammed in to her until her eyes rolled up into her head and she SQUEALLLLLED again. Her pussy contracted wildly around his massive cock. He had made her cum agaian. He continued to drill her with his cock, as her pussy juice made his cock go even deeper in her.

His cock started to twitch and swell. Rhagor adjusted his position to allow him to really fuck her pussy harder. His rhythm increased, as the slick pussy took his full thrusts. The “in and out” sent sparks through Dima's body. Her breathing was coming in short gasps. He quickened the pace of his fucking as she bucked her hips back against him. Another orgasm approached her as well.

“"I'm... about.. to... explode..." He grunted as his cock got extra hard, and his ball’s tightened. Dima bucked and spasmed on his cock as she climaxed. The orgasm rippled through her body. Rhagor had been close to cumming already but her orgasm and resulting twitching, hungry, clenching pussy triggered his orgasm. He grunted and blasted his cum into Dima. His huge slick cock throbbed once… and then sprayed jet after jet of hot cum into her pussy.

“AHHHHHHHHH” Dima gasped as Rhagor pleasure was intense. Finally, after both were done cumming and he laid next to her. They rested for a moment in the after glow of their amazing sex.

Rhogar's broad chest heaved beside Dima. His hand resting on her thigh as he said "by Bahamut that was amazing Dima. Thank you for that. Im glad you asked me about if I took a vow or not." The dragonborn nuzzled her neck slightly.

Once they both had rested. The dragonborn went to sleep to prepare for his shift. The remainder of the night going by uneventfully. The next morning Delcoron awoke. He bowed his head at his traveling group and said "everyone. I just want to thank you. I stalled our journey because I was foolish enough to get myself poisoned. Im sorry for making you all worry." Rhogar said "its fine Delcoron you did it to protect Dima. We would of all done the same for you." Delcoron nodded and said "thanks Rhogar."

The group continued there journey. After another day of travel Delcoron said "we should be nearing a village we can stop there for the night to rest." Smoke began to rise over the horizon and Delcoron said "that's the direction of the village." Scouting ahead of the group the village was decimated damage and smoke from still burning buildings.

Built on the side of a small lake, the hamlet of Malipa was a small farming and logging town. The hamlet was simple with willow reed rooftops and wooden walls. Most of the structures now had major fire damage.

The large windmill in the center of the town which had been designed by elves was almost completely gone. Smoke continued to pour out of the remains. Only the small supply store, potion shop where you can buy herb and medicine, and the blacksmith shop were not damaged.

"Crap... I was looking forward to sleeping in a bed tonight" Ezra complained

"Ezra!" Isola said "A lot of people died here!"

"So? I can't prevent that now. I hope the pub still has beer" She added.

"She is impossible" Isola said to Dima.

"I agree!" Dima replied.

"Delcoron, any idea what caused all this damage?" Isola asked the ranger.

Rhogar said "she may be a bit tact about it. Although if that is her way of coping we are in no right to judge. People respond to others pain and suffering in other ways. Im sure seeing this is affecting her just as it is us."

Delcoron went to a section of the ground that appeared to be a consistent damage to one of the flaming buildings. He kneeled near the ground and said more to himself "something hit the ground here then traveled to the building. Something hot enough to vaperize the grass and some of the earth." Searching near the blast mark he found what looked like a blueish scale on the ground. He tested the strength of the scale and said "I think we might be dealing with a dragon."

One of the injured villagers walked up and said "are you all by any chance adventurers." Delcoron said "we are was your village attacked by a blue dragon by any chance?" The villager nodded as Rhogar went up to tend to his wounds. He said "yes the beast swooped down scooping up one of the Valen's cows. We all took up bows trying to drive the beast away but it retaliated viciously more viciously than any other dragon that has taken one of our steer. It then flew off towards the lake about three days north east of here. Delcoron said "thats strange Blue dragons usually perfer coastal regions." Rhogar scoffed and said "who knows what goes threw the children of that treacherous tiamets mind."

“OHHH SHITTTTT” Ezra gasped. “Dragons love to eat people!”

“And cows” Dima added.

“Stop freaking out Ezra. The dragon is not here now. Come over here and start helping out.” Isola told her friend.

“Do I have too?” Ezra asked.

“It is what a “good” person would do” Isola informed her.

“Ok… not sure why?” Ezra grumbled as she started to help put out one of the small fires.

“Good people help other people. It is about selfless sacrifice. It is more about the group or community than just themselves.” Dima explained.

“Ok… enough lectures. This dragon seemed pissed” Ezra stated as she observed the carnage of the hamlet. It was bad. “I think they should have just given the dragon the cow… or some unspoiled maiden! Dragons are supposed to like them.” Ezra commented as sweat dripped down her face. The fire was out now and she was helping Isola and Dima find things in the ashes for the hamlet. Meanwhile, not far away Rhagor and Delcoron were collecting up the dead. Carrion birds were assembling near the corpses. The stench of the decaying bodies assailed Ezra’s nose.

“Rhagor, why do dragon like virgin young women? Sounds kind of kinky to me?” Ezra asked the dragonman.

“I heard that to keep the dragon’s fire pure, it needs to eat the hearts of virgins!” Dima said before Rhagor could answer.

“BS! Everyone knows young ladies are more tender. Just like lamb is more tender than mutton. Also Dragons are really quite sensitive creatures, and would hate to leave orphans behind. Orphaning a child is just cruel. So they eat virgins.” Isola suggested.

“Can you two shut up! I want to hear Rhagor answer.” Ezra said.

Last edited:
Rhogar scoffed Decloron meerly chuckling knowing what his scaled friend was going to say. Rhogar said "first off Dragons don't have a preference for virgins. That is a rumor that came about from kobolds feeding humans or whatever they could find to the creatures. Dragons are carnivors yes but they prey on virgin maidens. Unless you count the older ones that can change shape to be human. Those have a preferense for virgins for other reasons." His little serman over he helped perform last rights for the hamlets dead.

Meanwhile Delcoron said "we can track the dragon down. It seems to be loosing alot of scales from the remnants on the ground. That might mean the villagers arrows did more damage than they thought. We can take it down so it doesn't bother them again. Blue dragons are particularly territorial. If one has set up at that nearby lake. It's possible it may consider this area its domain now. The sooner its dealt with the less these people will have to worry about repeat attacks on there cattle."

He went over to the direction the lake was and said "it shouldn't be hard to track. The amount of scales it seems to be losing gives us a clear path to the creature." He took out his crossbow clearly going into hunting mode. Winter walking up beside him to sniff at one of the scales. It wouldn't do much good till they got closer since it was airborn but at least she would have the scent if it had landed.

Ezra, Dima, Isola, Rhagor, Delcoron and Winter headed toward the lake. It was a three day journey. However it was in the same direction as they needed to go. The walk was pleasant, as the forest and various rivers and lakes were very picturesque. Towards the late afternoon on the first day, the group needed to cross a thin rope bridge on the trail. Only two people at a time could be on the bridge or it might break. Delcoron and Winter were the first over. Then Dima and Ezra started over the bridge.

“I saw what happened between you and Rhagor the other night.” Ezra whispered to the green haired Dima. “He gave you a pretty good ramming!”

Dima stopped walking and looked at Ezra “You saw?” She asked quietly. Ezra nodded “Yes”.

“So?” Dima asked.

“Well, I was thinking you should have invited me to join you” Ezra suggested as they both started moving again. Ezra was a succubus and she needed/loved to have sex.

“You would have sucked his soul away. That is what succubi do.” Dima said in her defense. Then added “Beside a cleric putting his cock in a demon... that sounds like a really bad idea”

“Ok … fine, forget I mentioned it” Ezra said grumpily.

“Hey you were the one that didn’t want anyone having sex with these two hunky guys.” Dima reminded Ezra.

“That’s because I can’t trust myself not to drain their soul away” Ezra replied.

“That is not a good reason for me!” Dima answered. This answer just made Ezra mad, so she thought of something to tease Dima back..

“Isola fucked Delcoron you know." Ezra came up with. "And he has a really big cock” Ezra added. knowing this would drive the half nymph crazy. They were now close enough to Delcoron that he might over hear them so Dima did not reply.

They set up camp for the night and had a quick meal. At the end of the meal Dima asked Delcoron “What is the watch order for tonight?”

As they were setting up camp the men where doing most of the hard work. Finding wood for a fire. Delcoron hunting some game before dragging it back to camp to be cleaned. He knew Dima probably didn't care for what he did but he tried not to let any part of the animal go to waste and to show respect to what was left of its body. It was just a matter of fact. Hunting for game saved on the groups rations. He also knew from experience just living on fruits and vegetables in the area wouldn't meet all there nutritional needs.

As he approached the camp he overheard part of Ezra's statement. He blushed realizing that him and Isola where caught the other night. He tried to pretend he didn't hear the gossip about him as he went to the fire preparing dinner for everyone that wanted some of the deer he had slayed. After there meal and overhearing Dima he said "Me and winter can take the first watch. After that Rhogar can or any of you." After debating they decided on the order Delcoron Dima Ezra Isola and Rhogar. Mainly after insisting from Ezra that Isola shouldn't follow any of the guys watch after the first watch. Not specifically stating her reason. But Delcoron suspected it was due to what he overheard about Ezra knowing about him and Isola and not trusting her to not keep one of the guys up.

Delcoron was well into his first watch. Thinking back to the time he was poisoned. Things seemed to have smoothed out some between him and Dima. He still suspected she had some ill feelings for him though. Not knowing her past he suspected it was purely because she was part nymph and that maybe she was just naturally opposed to the ranger and what he did. Winter let out a huff as she decided she was too warm. The wolf heading into one of the tents to be farther away from the fire.

Dima

Dima awoke for her watch. She had not slept all that well. Her mind had been thinking about what Ezra had said about Delcoron’s cock. She thought about all the pleasure that big cock would give her. She also thought about how her father, a ranger too, had loved a woodland nymph. This union had made her. It had also killed her mother. Dima had always disliked rangers because of this. But she had gotten to know Delcoron and she liked him. She had been worried when he was poisoned. She just did not know what to think now.

She headed to the camp fire where Delcoron was sitting.

“Hi, here for my watch” she told him. He started to get up when she added “Don’t leave, I want to explain something and ask you a few questions” She said as she sat next him by the fire. Delcoron sat back down and looked at her, awaiting her explanation and questions.

“I don’t like rangers very much. It is nothing personal, it is just my father was a ranger. And he killed my mother. Not on purpose, mind you. My mother died because she hated my mortal, non-fey, side. So I never knew my mother.” Dima explained.

“But I think I have been unfair to you. You are a good man and I’m sorry if I have been stand-offish with you.” Dima said. She gave Delcoron a big hug. Then she pulled away.

“Who is Rena? You talked about her when you were hallucinating” Dima asked “and it is ok that I told you pretending to be Rena that she “forgave you”?” Dima asked.

Last edited:
Back