Existing Threads Seeking Writer(s) 2017

Sweetp4u

Mischief Maker
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Posts
14,730
THIS THREAD IS FOR EXISTING THREADS IN SRP FORUM


* Do not reply to a post in this thread. Instead send a Private Message to the post creator to discuss details of their story/ needs.

* Do not post anything else but a link to your story and a description of what you are seeking or aren't. This includes NO pictures or files

* Please keep your requests for co-writers to a once a week, per thread, post.

* Please go back and edit out your post when the role(s) have been filled so we know to keep reading through.

* Anything other than what is specified here or unsuitable for the purpose of this thread can / will be removed by a moderator.

Enjoy your role play

Sweet P
:kiss:

Any suggestions to add to this opening post send to me via IM :)
 
Last edited:
Hey I'm first!!!

Too Close For Comfort

Any writers interested in taking up or restarting this thread about two half siblings who reconnect after years of separation. Gender of my partner doesn't matter and if you're interested in reworking it that'd be cool too but I'd like the major themes to be the same. They'd have to be related by blood but didn't grow up together and almost polar opposites. Give the thread a read to get an understand of what my partner and I were after before he disappeared
 
The Wedding Guest
Looking for a lady to play a bridesmaid just about to discover her submissive side with an older man. His general plan is to take her up to his room and use her. My hope is to have it blossom into something long term, with complications of distance and age difference, etc. While there will be some kink that first night, it will be casual, fun, hook-up kink. As things develop, stronger DS elements will come into play. Please PM before posting.


Dance Lessons
Looking for a wife (not mine) to be seduced by a rakish dance instructor in a redneck bar somewhere in the swampy south
 
Last edited:
Anybody interested in restarting either Falling into Cadence, Tied to the Night, and Culinary Expectations (formerly The Chef and the Server)? Please drop me a pm.

Edit: 1/25/2017: Tied to the Night has been picked back up by my partner. Falling into Cadence, and Culinary Expectations are still available.
 
Last edited:
I’m looking to breathe fresh life into a few of my old ideas that have stalled out. Ideally, I’d like a cowriter to jump in where they’ve left off, but if you’re really passionate about an idea and can commit to staying with it for a while, I might consider restarting one or two, though this is not my preference. Please PM and we can get started.

Underfoot (OPEN) – (TMNT) April O’Neil is captured by Shredder in an insidious mind-breaking scheme to win her as an ally.
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1301668

Title IX (FILLED) – (Original) Anna Kitts is the beautiful and talented space marine, applying to be the first female ever considered for the elite and very remote Forward Recon team. Unfortunately her competitors are none too thrilled with the idea of competing with a beautiful girl, and the hardened space marines have no intention of letting her off without intense hazing.
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1102231

The Honey Trap (OPEN) – (FFVII) Things have gone stale for Cloud and Tifa since their adventuring days, as he’s fallen into a depression and only seems interested in reliving his glory days with AVALANCHE. Furthermore, the bar has fallen on hard times and the collectors are getting increasingly bold, as Cloud has become something of a local punchline. Will she be driven to work for the notorious pimp of the slums Don Corneo?
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1064842

Looking forward to hearing from you!
 
Last edited:
Send a pm first if you're interested

..................
 
Last edited:
:kiss:Bump:kiss:

Too Close For Comfort

Any writers interested in taking up or restarting this thread about two half siblings who reconnect after years of separation. Gender of my partner doesn't matter and if you're interested in reworking it that'd be cool too but I'd like the major themes to be the same. They'd have to be related by blood but didn't grow up together and almost polar opposites. Give the thread a read to get an understanding of what my partner and I were after before he disappeared
 
Please send me a PM if you're interested. Thanks!

.........
 
Last edited:
I currently have two recent threads in which my writing partner went poof before her first post. I am consequently in need of a female co-author eager and able to write with me in either thread.

The first thread was originally intended to have significant amounts of non-con and rough sex; however, given that the story is in its infancy, that aspect could be modified significantly based on my co-author's preferences.

The second thread anticipated that my co-author would play at least 2-3 female characters who were part of the ship's crew in order to facilitate multiple pairings and group scenes. With this variety of individuals, a broad array of potential themes could be included, so I would welcome discussing the possibilities.

I tend to write longer posts with significant detail and inner character monologue, so I prefer co-authors with similar writing styles. (If multi-paragraph posting isn't your preference, these aren't the projects you were looking for.) If we haven't written together before, I encourage you to read my SRP profile and peruse some of my threads.

I am open to discussing the potential themes and kinks to be included in each of these threads. Since they never got off the ground, you have a lot of freedom to craft your character(s) as you see fit. I welcome your thoughts on how to proceed.

Any female writers interested in either project should PM me with their questions and ideas. I look forward to hearing from you.

 
Looking for female writer

I currently have a story where the person I was writing with backed out before their first post. It's about a brother and sister who many years ago got drunk and had sex. The brother knew how wrong it was and kept his distance from sister after that and eventually moved away for college. The sister though has been obsessed with the brother ever since that night and when she heard that he got a job back home and would be moving back into the guest house she was determined to make him hers. Brother has a girlfriend now and sister will stop at nothing until her brother is her lover. Let me know if you'd be interested and I can send you the link to the story.
 
Too Close For Comfort

Any writers interested in taking up or restarting this thread about two half siblings who reconnect after years of separation. Gender of my partner doesn't matter and if you're interested in reworking it that'd be cool too but I'd like the major themes to be the same. They'd have to be related by blood but didn't grow up together and almost polar opposites. Give the thread a read to get an understand of what my partner and I were after before he disappeared

I would he happy to participate as your half-brother. I have written a brother-sister incest story. It is in my portfolio. Let me know if you're interested.
 
Bumpp

I currently have a story where the person I was writing with backed out before their first post. It's about a brother and sister who many years ago got drunk and had sex. The brother knew how wrong it was and kept his distance from sister after that and eventually moved away for college. The sister though has been obsessed with the brother ever since that night and when she heard that he got a job back home and would be moving back into the guest house she was determined to make him hers. Brother has a girlfriend now and sister will stop at nothing until her brother is her lover. Let me know if you'd be interested and I can send you the link to the story.
 
I started a thread for Ash13 and myself, her character is a reporter and my character is a wrongfully convicted woman, and we're going to prison. We could use a guard or two to dominate us while we're inside.

What we'd like to happen at the start is the traditional strip-search, being showered, being taught the rules, and some manhandling before we're locked in our cells.

If you're interested, PM me. The thread is here.
 
Open threads

I have the following two threads that are open, and would like to get them started.

Demonic Desires is a dark piece where evil has it's way.

Strum is a love story. A traumatic up and down sort of thing where they grow together, grow apart and back together.

I am looking for submissive women for the two roles, and would prefer different women for each.

PM me with questions or interest.

Al
 
Star Wars: A Slave's Bounty

Hi,

I started this Star Wars thread about a Force-sensitive bounty hunter who keeps to himself (and has a history) who had been commissioned by a shadowy agent to abduct and deliver the top slave of a very powerful gang leader who controls large parts of the outer rim. She has something apparently that this shadowy agent wants. My character isn't interested in anything but the money apparently, and revels working alone. But this job begins an adventure with the two of them that involves the fate of the galaxy, and the beginning of a relationship that by all measures would have been thought impossible.

Here is the starter thread, to which my writing partner did not respond.

Please PM me if interested. (Female writers only).

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1403405
 
Back
Top