The Best Blow Job Ever

NOIRTRASH

Literotica Guru
Do you recall your best blow job ever?

It was 1970 in Spain with a cute hooker named Ana.

She was some kind of enthusiastic for sucking cocks.

Hookers normally include oral but Ana asked to do it, and took her time washing me and drying me and getting me up for her sweet pussy. No hurry, either. She told me I LOVE TO SUCK DICKS. And she did, from what other guys told me. She married a GI about a week later and went back to Germany with him.

Nita Jo from Columbus, Ohio - a strawberry blonde: tall, lithe, and luscious.

I had turned 19 the month earlier; Nita Jo was still 18 - we met after I felt her eyes at the top of the grandstand boring down on me as we pushed our car back to our garage after qualifying as one of the fastest 33 on the final day of qualifications.

Two weekends later, her mom and her traveled back to Indy the day before the race to spend the night before the race in a parking lot directly across from the track. I met them there in the early evening and when her mom took off to meet up with some of her friends from Columbus, Nita Jo and I had to 6am all to ourselves - we ended up sleeping in her car.

Awaking even earlier because of the start I had to get on my day, Nita Jo and I started messing around right off the bat, and I swear to God even to this day that when the first cannon blast went off - telling everyone in hearing range that it was 5am and all track gates would be open in an hour - so did I, right into the warm, juicy, loving mouth of one of the most gorgeous females God ever created.

Already finishing first that morning, we went on to finish 2nd in the race.

WINNER!

Hard to say, have had many memorable ones and each woman has a different style

But for best as in kinkiest, most surprising and at the time absolutely mind blowing....

1984 my high school girlfriend's 38 year old aunt.

My wife, she genuinely loves sucking dick and i love indulging her cocksucking fetish.

The toothless crack whore was memorable...if you haven't had a gum job you haven't lived.

Friend at work invited to his house for lunch. His wife was there almost naked and he said he has wanted to watch her suck off another guy. Gorgeous Latina women so I said sure. Expert cock sucker, sucked cock like she needed it to live. When I shot my load the first shot cleared her face by 3 feet.

Dear Penthouse,

I never thought this would happen to me.....

I don't know when blacks started eating pussy but they didn't in 1970.

Noirtrash, we all know what your real answer is.

22d.jpg

While I've had quite a few memorable ones, I had one experience that was clearly the best. My neighbor invited me for coffee and a friend of her's was there. I didn't realize it at the time but her friend was struggling with her sex life, her husband was an unimaginative "60 second" wonder. So we sat and talked and finally Carol (my neighbor) turned the subject to our sex lives. After a while Carol asked me if I'd allow her to demonstrate a blow job for Karen (her friend). I was floored, but finally recovered enough to say sure. So as Karen watched, Carol sat me in a kitchen chair sans pants and sucked me off slowly and skillfully. Karen was embarrassed and fascinated at the same time. The situation had me in such a state that while it felt wonderful, something in my head told me it wasn't real and that made me last a long time. When I finally came it was very strong and prolonged. I was grunting and groaning. I couldn't help myself. I went on to eat Carol while Karen watched and then later used Carol's guest room to fuck Karen. Needless to say it was a good day.

While I've had quite a few memorable ones, I had one experience that was clearly the best. My neighbor invited me for coffee and a friend of her's was there. I didn't realize it at the time but her friend was struggling with her sex life, her husband was an unimaginative "60 second" wonder. So we sat and talked and finally Carol (my neighbor) turned the subject to our sex lives. After a while Carol asked me if I'd allow her to demonstrate a blow job for Karen (her friend). I was floored, but finally recovered enough to say sure. So as Karen watched, Carol sat me in a kitchen chair sans pants and sucked me off slowly and skillfully. Karen was embarrassed and fascinated at the same time. The situation had me in such a state that while it felt wonderful, something in my head told me it wasn't real and that made me last a long time. When I finally came it was very strong and prolonged. I was grunting and groaning. I couldn't help myself. I went on to eat Carol while Karen watched and then later used Carol's guest room to fuck Karen. Needless to say it was a good day.

Did you ask poor Karen's permission before you used Carol's guest room to fuck her...

...or did you just slam her with all four walls, anyway?

Did you ask poor Karen's permission before you used Carol's guest room to fuck her...

...or did you just slam her with all four walls, anyway?

Thanks for the editorial comment. It was an inelegant way of putting it. Karen wanted it and Carol granted permission.:)

Last edited:
Certainly not my first. It was painful! Later, I was watching TV, not expecting sex, when my wife came in wearing next to nothing. She didn't say a word, just knelt in front of me, pulled out my cock, licked the head until it got hard, and then gave me the most fantastic blow job until I shot a huge load into her mouth. She licked her lips, kissed me, and walked out.

My sub loved to suck my cock. She would make it last about a half hour. When I would cum I would shoot into her mouth and she would look at me and ask permission to swallow. She loved to suck cock. She called it her treat.:eek:

Back