how did you choose

bluesky496

Literotica Guru
i was wondering how all you T.V. s crossdressers and T.G. ladies chose your female name , over the years i have used several ,Samantha , Andrea, Melissa ,Sharon, and finally i have settled on Lucy.
was the name you chose because of someone you knew or someone you admired or did you just make up a name or did you just feminise your real name .
tell us your name and how you chose it ,x Lucy

I chose Stacy simply because I always thought it was simply a beautiful feminine name. A year or so ago, I looked up the meaning of the name, and it means "Rebirth." Considering that I've made great strides in accepting my transgenderism, and most importantly, learning to love myself, I think it's a very fitting name.

:)

I chose Stacy simply because I always thought it was simply a beautiful feminine name. A year or so ago, I looked up the meaning of the name, and it means "Rebirth." Considering that I've made great strides in accepting my transgenderism, and most importantly, learning to love myself, I think it's a very fitting name.

Stacy honey it is a lovely name and i am so pleased you have learned to love yourself ,x Lucy

i was wondering how all you T.V. s crossdressers and T.G. ladies chose your female name , over the years i have used several ,Samantha , Andrea, Melissa ,Sharon, and finally i have settled on Lucy.
was the name you chose because of someone you knew or someone you admired or did you just make up a name or did you just feminise your real name .
tell us your name and how you chose it ,x Lucy
My girl name, Mare, was inspired by a young actress named Mare Winningham who appeared in a 1980 television film titled "Off The Minnesota Strip". Mare played a 15-year old runaway who returns home to Minnesota and attempts to readjust to family life and high school after working as a street prostitute in New York City. Her parents send her to therapy. In her first session, she looked at the male psychologist and convincingly said, "There's ain't a man alive I can't seduce." Ever since, the name Mare has made me feel sexy as I associate it with the allure of a confident and sensual woman.

Last edited:

Your beautiful:heart:

I'm happy you've made serious progress in loving yourself and affirming your real identity, Stacy. Stay strong.

Last edited:
It was Jane when I was playing as a kid - I never thought of anything else. To me, it's a strong name - no fucking about, no frills. People don't expect too much of Jane's, so it's nice to surprise them:)

Last edited:
absolutely. when Stephanie plays she's quite sexy and femme. just aching to please her man

Back