The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
School kept her killer busy...and now is a Mommy

Yes, I know.
I have only gotten to talk to her a time or two on FB and a few times on yahell.
Both our schedules are...ridiculous.
*nods*
Anyway, I am glad you will be writing with Kitty Queen (Vixie) again.

Ok.. Tis very very difficult to take piccy like Twins AV without REALLY showing off the scar on my tongue.

Message?
LT - well, I have a little project for tomorrow after I update my threads.

I tried to reply...it kept vanishing...your inbox may suddenly be filled to the brim with identical messages...well...3 of the same at any rate... :D

I think I want to go shopping with all of you! But I am with Brit in that I hate the process. So have at it and I will wear whatever you all pick out.

I also think I have a hard time keeping up with very active forums.

Well, soon we will have a palce!

I'll be there with bells on.

...and pumps.
...and a teal scarf.
...and chinos.

I cannot throw together an outift. So, scratch that. I'm wearing jeans and a long sleeve v–neck T with your photo on it.

It would be awesome. The stares as people see me wearing the face of the woman next to me. Fabulous!

Thanks to Twin, I NOW know what my next back tat will be and I know exactly where it will go. I hope it's done before I get down there in March.

Have you ever written an intro for an SRP and had high hopes that your partner would put just as much effort into responding as you did writing but didn't because you took a chance on an unknown?

oy!!!

I just thought of that :D

Have you ever written an intro for an SRP and had high hopes that your partner would put just as much effort into responding as you did writing but didn't because you took a chance on an unknown?

oy!!!

I just thought of that :D

Oh yes! The very first role play story I did here was Crow Captive. I had such high hopes, and was so proud of the research and effort I put into my post, and then my partner posted a few brief paragraphs of poorly written......words. I remember being so very disappointed. And then I decided that I couldn't write his posts, but damnit, I was going to write the very best ones I could, for me, not for anyone else. And I did, until he disappeared from Lit without warning.

Oh yes! The very first role play story I did here was Crow Captive. I had such high hopes, and was so proud of the research and effort I put into my post, and then my partner posted a few brief paragraphs of poorly written......words. I remember being so very disappointed. And then I decided that I couldn't write his posts, but damnit, I was going to write the very best ones I could, for me, not for anyone else. And I did, until he disappeared from Lit without warning.

Oy, that happened to me plenty of times with my alter ego...

It just sucks...

Mmmmm tattooosssss....

i cannot pry the funds out of my wallet for body art though. I have tried many times.
Funny, I have to fully justify everything I purchase and rarely buy something that is
JUST for me.

Mmmmm tattooosssss....

i cannot pry the funds out of my wallet for body art though. I have tried many times.
Funny, I have to fully justify everything I purchase and rarely buy something that is
JUST for me.

i only have one tattoo....

without the 'zydrate' word in there :D

Attachments

• 110416-095156.jpg
    110416-095156.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 17
I could just carve something into your skin, for free

you could... I'd very nearly let you.

But I dont think you could stick around for the, roughly, two week backlash that would create.

as it is.. a tattoo on the levels and placements that I want will probably cause a month of aftercare, each. The largest one... more.

So, its not just money I have to budget.

LT~

There. Now I have three more posts due but I need a short break. Time to veg the brain on tv for a bit.

Ooooh. got a post from VT. I should try to start replying tonight but I am going on 29 hours and counting without sleep. so words are not my strong suit right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back