Create A Wrestler

not at all i love when people add stuff the funny thing with Jack's twisted mind is you don't know what is true and what is not so he could have several origin stories and none or all of them could be true that what make it fun

Last edited:
I imagined Wendy being pretty weak physically, maybe a bit quicker than usual. She can take a decent punch, but she's above all else crafty. She'll cheat like crazy, along the lines of a smarter Baroness or Chichi, and really has some good knowledge on fighting styles and techniques, if not the body to apply them all. Like to think she kind of has a plan for every fighter she has to face beforehand, but they can always go astray if they catch her offguard.

podmena traffica test9705690]not at all i love when people add stuff the funny thing with Jack's twisted mind is you don't know what is true and what is not so he could have several origin stories and none or all of them could be true that what make it fun[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about TANYA THE SOCCER MOM X BAD GIRL

back in the day her Bio she was known as the crippler and was suspose to be ruthless. Now she nice and making up for it

what is she faught Jack back in the day

and maybe one of them or both of them dont remember it. And that why she helping him

i was thinking of several origins like he was Tanya's long lost son or Alice's twin brother that lost each other when they were young you can see some of the similarities between the two but of course zoe will help the family thing. There was a reason why Jack doesn't like her and why if u guys let she be almost the opposite of him. I also was thinking of him being a jobber in a former league that Tanya destroy and he was rape by women and came under the wing of Dr.Humpalot. there was so many options that i decided to leave it a mystery. like i said Jack can make a childhood of his to throw off Tanya when she looks for a weakness in him

School bullies vs the Luv twins which was sadly deleted

Wait what? I thought that one was still in the story? I could've sworn I read it at least a week ago (my memory isn't the best but still).

EDIT: Yeah I'm reading it right now, its still there: http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.story.page/70928/29996

Anyways my favorites:
The Newcomer Championship (especially with Amber and Kitty in the end)
The Fetish Standoff (the one with Chichi, Mimi, Chantz, Faye, Big Mama, and Amber + the multiple endings)
Tikka Vs. Dolly (with Dolly winning)
Trish Stratus Vs. Kim
The Tag Team Championship (with The Divas winning)

all got me thinking to update the "quick list of fighters" page for those who're interested

I find all your works interesting

I just recently joined chyoo, so I'm sort of having some problems understanding, following it. I like to read stories more than write them. But what exactly "is it" that you are supposed to do at chyoo? Everytime I start to read someone's story, it shortly ends with a "choose your own continuation?" Are we supposed to give ideas as to how we wish it to go or what? What I would love to see would be mixed-sex wrestling matches in a ring that are non-violent or gory, that turn 50/50 or 30% wrestling and 70% hot erotic loving match that ends in a combination pinfall/orgasm sort of thing. a match consisting of two physically equal opponents in height, weight, expertise, etc. Thanks for listening and reading. not all of us are into violence and gore, but love wrestling.

actually, the term "chyoo" apparently means "choose your own... something." you're meant to sign in, add to the threads where they end abruptly, and bam add your own stuff. Ideally, anyway. You're free to just read and respond, too. But the writers read as well, so feel free to add onto stories or characters you want to see flesh out.

Consider it a story written in shifts. Or a choose your own adventure book

Lot of good stuff been added lately.

The story just hit a 4.0 rating average, which is pretty cool.

I was reading old stuff today and I had to lol at this line. I'm not that conceited, really, but I do enjoy my own writing because I have a horrible memory and like to see what it was I wrote a month or so back.

When Becky meets her mother again.
“I know… but it’s Mom! She always beat us around whenever we tried to wrestle her! Even both of us at once! The woman’s a fuckin’ monster, I tell ya! She’s like some weird, sexy senior thing. I swear, she never ages. Like Wolverine. Remember Wolverine?…” she babbled.

Any particularly funny moments you found in the story? I find a good laugh once in a while in the Q&A's, but usually in the banter between Scott and Debbie. "It's a mystery! Ooooooo!"

There's been some funny stuff... the only one I remember off the top of my head is some guy saying "isn't wrestling fake?" right before Delisha threw Melissa through the window next to them. But I know Chichi's had some great one liners.

I haven't contributed for a while because I was sick with some throat virus or something. Better now and I'll write some stuff this weekend. Planning on doing a tour of the bad girl's locker room and adding to a few different fights.

actually debbie said creepy ain't it oohh! but close enough i never expect that line would get so much attention. Anyways i added a new threads to Jack dream match with Ashley and Jessie with Zoe storyline. Hope you guys enjoy the Zoe and Jack relationship they have with each other.

been updating now and then all week, for those who haven't noticed. added onto older, forgotten matches mostly

sorry I havent added for a while

been busy

any threads that worth attention, that I should add?

If so link it here, and see what I can do.

not too much recently. had a dry spell, i did random updates here and there. the mixed matches got updated too recently

got two days off next week, will be adding stuff

to tourments and the like

well the only reason I got anything written is because I'm too sick to sleep. But I added some more stuff to the tour, and I started a new storyline where Chichi the Babysitter is hired to babysit for Lisa McVan.

add some stuff to the no chance in hell payperview

in the pay preview section

has anybody ever thought of an idea for consolidating Create A Wrestler that would do any good? just making it so that it wouldn't be so hard to navigate or seem so overwhelming to the newbies. i've had thoughts on reposting everything in a more compacted duplicate story, mostly joining the 1-choice stories into one big story, but that would interfere with the choosing part, so I never did reach anything. Anything I've missed, or is it just how it is forever?

The only thing I can think of is to make a post, something like "CREATE-A-WRESTLER - NEWBIES READ HERE". Then point them towards useful stuff like a blank bio template and a cast of characters.

Back