The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and mind the wall. People tend to get stuck in it. Be sure to check out each others stories.

:D

Enjoying the show Neko? Alright, shower then off to work for me.

Oh, and mind the wall. People tend to get stuck in it. Be sure to check out each others stories.

:D

Enjoying the show Neko? Alright, shower then off to work for me.

Yes, thank you so very much... just fewer soap bubbles. They were obstructing the view. <Sigh> Absence will only sweeten the memory. ;)

I have an open position in my household for a naked houseboy... the pay is lousy but the appreciation is priceless.

Yes, thank you so very much... just fewer soap bubbles. They were obstructing the view. <Sigh> Absence will only sweeten the memory. ;)

I have an open position in my household for a naked houseboy... the pay is lousy but the appreciation is priceless.

Stop it, you! Go and post a free assoc for me. My head is hurting after all that cat-fighting and I need one before I go Piglet-collecting.
:heart:

Je suis un homme nu, Madame, a votre service...:rose:

... this is not where I parked my car. What am I doing here again? I forgot.
I believe you were invited/lured over with the promise of champagne.

Shut up, Tio! Poor Spike is new. Have a cup of tea, Spike, and simmer in the hot tub.
:heart:
Naoko, where did you put the champagne you set aside for the poor young man?

Hot tub sounds like a wonderful idea. It snowed here again this morning and I have errands to run. I am so looking forward to the arrival of the crocuses... croci... oh, whatever.

Off to write!

For I am Spike, and you are the puppets that dance to my tune...

I mean, does anybody know where I can get my parking ticket validated?

For I am Spike, and you are the puppets that dance to my tune...

I mean, does anybody know where I can get my parking ticket validated?

I'll take care of your parking ticket, sweet buns. I'm sure I have the equipment to get it punched and stamped. Hey, hey... quit splashing so much... I'm beginning to think that you're trying to get away. LOL.

I won't move unless you sit down on top of me. In which case I will move to the Artic circle in a bid to rid myself of other people's germs.

I won't move unless you sit down on top of me. In which case I will move to the Artic circle in a bid to rid myself of other people's germs.

Nah, I'm only on top with women.

You must be one hell of a germophobe to have it extend across the Internet. :p

There's tons of nasty things you can catch here. A Trojan's NOT a big condom in this place, you know.

Honestly, I've never used condoms. As far as catching things, the things I'd catch here I would probably want in the first place . . . .

Please tell me more. I'm riveted...:D

Yikes! Did you get too close to a construction site?

Why play with boys when a man's around...:D

How else are they supposed to turn into men? :devil:

Migosh! I popped out to collect my Piglet and I come back to all sorts going on! The poor Dragon will be :eek:. I hope this hot tub is out the way when I come back in the morning to give him his cup of tea.

Anna, I have really come back to say a huge THANK YOU for sticking up for me in Spike's thread. I don't think I really got round to it before, it's been such a chaotic day.

Man I just popped back in Spike's thread, it is carnage! Spike, you are a newbie in a million, what a fabulous thread. We will need some spam to calm things down, so I can post breakfast for everyone there.

Ignore any demands for piccies. Here is a towel, you can climb out of the hot tub and have a cup of tea quietly with the Dragon, if he hasn't been scared off by Neko splashing so much!

:rose: all round,
Good night, darlinks (I said that in the Viennese accent of my new avatar - the original MILF). See you tomorrow!

Migosh! I popped out to collect my Piglet and I come back to all sorts going on! The poor Dragon will be :eek:. I hope this hot tub is out the way when I come back in the morning to give him his cup of tea.

Anna, I have really come back to say a huge THANK YOU for sticking up for me in Spike's thread. I don't think I really got round to it before, it's been such a chaotic day.

Man I just popped back in Spike's thread, it is carnage! Spike, you are a newbie in a million, what a fabulous thread. We will need some spam to calm things down, so I can post breakfast for everyone there.

Ignore any demands for piccies. Here is a towel, you can climb out of the hot tub and have a cup of tea quietly with the Dragon, if he hasn't been scared off by Neko splashing so much!

:rose: all round,
Good night, darlinks (I said that in the Viennese accent of my new avatar - the original MILF). See you tomorrow!

The boys were splashing... not me. I'm still trying to get the water out of my ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back