Area and Zip Code Suck Hunters

Massachusetts 508 / 01760

Natick/Framingham area - only free during weekdays and cannot host.
Need a nice warm mouth to drain me!
Normal, sane, married, mostly straight, easy going guy here, not aggressive or pushy - just want someone to take their time and give me a nice long blowjob - really aching to empty my balls and tired of doing it alone!

Bi MWM 586 / 48047

Bi MWM, 63 yo, 586 area code - 48047 ZIP (Chesterfield/New Baltimore Mi.) Looking for a mature friend to suck and be sucked.
DDF, bearded, non-smoker, retired. PM me!

310/424 in SoCal

38 curious guy in the South Bay area of Los Angeles. 310/424 in 90278 and am interested in chatting and eventually meeting up. Cheers!

817, 76006 Arlington, TX. My coming out as Bi so this will be my first time but have thought about it for some time and I am ready to give it an honest try.

817, 76006 DFW, Arlington

Hi,

I'm 61MWM Clean, DD Free Bi-Curious about ready to give up on Females. Seeking a nice, clean, discrete guy who would like head on a simi to regular basis. Would you like that? Anyone in DFW, Arlington. I’m a Virgin to sucking cock and swallowing cum. Cum lets learn together.

Last edited:
SE Lower Mi 586.248

Looking to suck a dick and can't find friends in your area easily. Leave a zip or area code to help like minded buddies.

I personally enjoy a m2m encounter and have had ongoing relationships occasionally. A married bi here who enjoys the extra benefit she can't provide. I mean how can I get off sucking a strap-on :rolleyes:

I love to exchange stories and play with a nice dick as we chat. The voyeur side of me pops out when he unzips to expose a sweet sausage. Isn't that a hot sight to see a guy with his dick out of his pants. ;) I love to collect cock pics too. Enough about me :) Lets hear your story or just leave your location for buddies in your area. :D
oop's forgot:

586/248 zip 48047 looking for a suck buddy. This shouldn't be so difficult (I was going to say 'This shouldn't be so HARD', but it should be ;) )

Back