Bi F Looking for Bi F/T to share husband with and play (NY or anywhere)

There's no way I'd find someone in real life, and I'm not really sure what the best way to go about this is, so I'll just lay it all on the table:

We are a couple in our 30's(33&39), and we want to be a thruple, and we both like ladies, so it might just work!

No one is perfect, so come as you are! Lets take a moment and see if we spark!

What I'm hoping to find is someone easy going, mentally mature, likes cats, and maybe a little wild. Willing to put effort into making something real, that works for all of us :D

I know.. ..I'm asking a lot!
~
What's in it for you? Well.. fun company, companionship from fairly sane people, and wild mornings afternoons and nights I guess?
I say that because My husband is a 2-6 times a day fella. Libido through the roof. I can't keep up!

We're both homebodies and geeks. We make a living from Geekdom and creativity.
Off hours we both like Games, Sci fi, Music, our cats, and Reddit and other internet amusements.

We are both "soft fit" ..not fat, but we don't have beach bods either.

I am: Blonde(+blue/purple), musical, upbeat, Craft-y, and I love gaming (Indie,MOBA,RTS,CCG, Board Games, D&D) cooking and snuggling.

He is: brown bearded, a deep thinker, Oldschool gaming fan (D&D, SMB3, Zelda, etc), and loves building gadgets, binge watching shows on Netflix, and.. well.. sex!

Who knows if this will get any response, but it doesn't hurt to hope!

Wish me luck!

Back