• Sexy photo-shopped pics

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
tumblr_mfjuiopVzX1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

Very artsy.........very sexy. I like it!! ;)

Stunning. Gorgeous. Artistic. Sensual. Just some of the words that come to mind scrolling through the last few pages of your thread. Not to mention sexy as hell, of course. Your girlfriend is very lucky, indeed. And that stubble on your chin just makes me want to caress you with my palm and scratch my fingernails through it...love that feeling.

Hope you had a wonderful holiday, handsome.

el.

mate of mine told me to come by check you out even though i'm straight.. this is my proof :p nice pics dude - you got the body to rock alot of women here!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas(Hanukkah, etc...), whatever that means for you. For me it was as quiet and relaxing as possible: lots of time visiting with friends over drinks, cooking and eating, watching movies, tranquil walks in the woods, hot tubing, and cuddling in bed.

Despite recent tragedies in the US and worldwide, and the slow recovery of the domestic and world economies, I am hopeful and optimistic for the New Year, and hope you are too.

I wish everyone, including my adversaries (few they may be), peace, joy, and love in the New Year!~ :rose:

Great pics today

Thank you, Yourmine. :rose: That particular pic is a favourite of mine. I just love cable knit sweaters - one of my personal goals for the next few years is to visit the Shetland and Faroe Islands, and of course buy a lovely one when I am there.

Thanks so much for your continued support, LadyVer. It is very much appreciated :heart:

Merry Christmas sexy

Merry Christmas to you too, gorgeous! :kiss: I hope you got enough time to relax and be with family this year.

Ooooo for me? Awww thank you Jerry. Whit woooooo!! It's like my very own Christmas Gif hehe.

Merry Christmas

:heart: Big hug for you, SmileyGirl. I've been wondering if you've been staying warm up in Scotland for the season. Maybe you found a nice fireplace to sit by and sip some mead.

I wanted to make a GIF with a santa hat for the thread, but I couldn't find my old one, and it was impossible to find a new one so close to X-Mas.

Oh no, sometimes it's better left to the imagination.

Oh, I'm pretty good at teasing, as you well know. :kiss: btw, I finally got my iPad set up with the tripod, so now I can play with (limited) depth of field shots. Looking forward to your next thread pic - I love the way you use focus and focal point in your pics.:rose:

Very artsy.........very sexy. I like it!!

Thanks, Littlelovedove. :kiss: This is such a fun little project, and I'm glad you are enjoying the benefits.

Stunning. Gorgeous. Artistic. Sensual. Just some of the words that come to mind scrolling through the last few pages of your thread. Not to mention sexy as hell, of course. Your girlfriend is very lucky, indeed. And that stubble on your chin just makes me want to caress you with my palm and scratch my fingernails through it...love that feeling.

Hope you had a wonderful holiday, handsome.

el.

Thanks again, Ella!:kiss: I think I'm going to feature the rough look in more of my future pics - it seems to be quite popular.

mate of mine told me to come by check you out even though i'm straight.. this is my proof :p nice pics dude - you got the body to rock alot of women here!

Thanks, Mackkjack! And no worries - I hope you got a few ideas from my thread or pics to steal for yourself.

I've often wondered what other guys posted on their AmPic threads, but have never actually ventured to see. Maybe you've inspired me to go on a look-see.

Generally, I try to create interesting pics with tone, colour, filters, and borders to make classy and teasing pics that are more interesting than just a SmartPhone picture in a bathroom mirror. ;)

Cheers !
SJ

So far, this is how my day is going.

Have an AWESOME day, everyone!

tumblr_mfap93R2cN1qmbc0so1_500.jpg

... but don't forget to think about all the little cardboard boxes that just get thrown away after Christmas.:(
Yeah, I better do some recycling today.

1-1203121351540-L.jpg

Last edited:
Hi SJ, hope you are well!!!!! :kiss::kiss::heart::heart:
So far, this is how my day is going.

Have an AWESOME day, everyone!

tumblr_mfap93R2cN1qmbc0so1_500.jpg

... but don't forget to think about all the little cardboard boxes that just get thrown away after Christmas.:(
Yeah, I better do some recycling today.

1-1203121351540-L.jpg

:heart: Big hug for you, SmileyGirl. I've been wondering if you've been staying warm up in Scotland for the season. Maybe you found a nice fireplace to sit by and sip some mead.

I wanted to make a GIF with a santa hat for the thread, but I couldn't find my old one, and it was impossible to find a new one so close to X-Mas.

I never went back home to Scotland this Christmas but I had a lovely time with my family.
I think your photo's and gifs keep everyone happy :)

I hope you are looking forward to Auld Years Night I know I am!!
Hugs and :heart: to you too.

I never went back home to Scotland this Christmas but I had a lovely time with my family.
I think your photo's and gifs keep everyone happy :)

I hope you are looking forward to Auld Years Night I know I am!!
Hugs and :heart: to you too.

I thought I saw somewehere that you were helping your dad with the calves, and I got an image in my mind of you in rubber boots and wet hair chasing highland cattle across the heather. Lol.

I usually like a quiet NYE. For the past few years I've been going sailing up to a private cabin and staying toasty warm sipping wine with a few strangers by the wood stove. Usually in bed by 10PM, and starting the new year without a hangover.:)

I think I'm more looking forward to 2013 starting, and the onset of Spring.

Ooooo my :heart: Beautiful as always!

Someone's been busy with their bike :)

:heart: Doing a major overhaul, getting ready for the spring. It wasn't intended to be a sexy photo shoot - I was just using my iPad to take pics of the work, and managed to get a few to share also.

523c8480f68397b3f7ff45f49418889c_zpsb8247fdc.jpg

Happy New Year... :)

All the best to you in 2013 Jerry! Hope you are keeping warm with your new girlfriend...love the pics lately...very, very sexy! Please keep posting...you make me hot and bothered and dream to have one of you of my own... ;) xx
AJ

Thanks so much, AJ!:kiss::kiss:
Have a wonderful, sexxxy, and safe NYE yourself!

Here's to 2013, Everybody!
:):):)

All the best to you in 2013 Jerry! Hope you are keeping warm with your new girlfriend...love the pics lately...very, very sexy! Please keep posting...you make me hot and bothered and dream to have one of you of my own... ;) xx
AJ

I hope everyone is having a great 2013 so far!!!

here's a few sexy pics for you to start the year off right. :rose:

tumblr_mg67v2Fzy51rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mg67vcL52w1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mg67vlNqYO1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mg67vuCaQs1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mg67w7JGeV1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

Back