Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to a study reported in the UK newspapers today, older people's intelligence peaks in September and is at its lowest in March.

Perhaps I should take my IQ test now.

According to a study reported in the UK newspapers today, older people's intelligence peaks in September and is at its lowest in March.

Perhaps I should take my IQ test now.

Test or no test 'they' say if you're the smartest guy in the room you're in the wrong room. I have a inkling you're prolly in the wrong room quite frequently ;)

Test or no test 'they' say if you're the smartest guy in the room you're in the wrong room. I have a inkling you're prolly in the wrong room quite frequently ;)

With my writing for Literotica I probably am in the wrong room too often. Only a minority of readers seem to like my stories.

Yes, with a total of three people in it, along with 27 alts. :D

Only 27 alts? Pretty sure RoryN and RDS have more than 27 alts alone. :D

With my writing for Literotica I probably am in the wrong room too often. Only a minority of readers seem to like my stories.

Writing for the masses is highly overrated. It's easy to please Sheeple, harder to engage the avid bibliophile. :) IMO.
But, then again, my opinions seems to be contestable and unpopular. Perhaps rightly so, a little self realization may stand to do me some good. :D :rose:

Completely unrelated, I sincerely miss Hypoxia. :(

Last edited:
Wow, I have never been one bombed like I am getting today. My new chapter went up last night and all day I have been watching it climb over 4.50, then get knocked back down. It's like riding a roller coaster.

Where's that guy who said he'd give me a five if I showed him my tits? I might be ready to make a deal.

Wow, I have never been one bombed like I am getting today. My new chapter went up last night and all day I have been watching it climb over 4.50, then get knocked back down. It's like riding a roller coaster.

Where's that guy who said he'd give me a five if I showed him my tits? I might be ready to make a deal.

Showing body bits wouldn't work for me. :eek:

My entry is slowly climbing 4.07, 4.09 and now at a massive 4.12. Wow!

It's just as well. I'm a respectable married lady now, I can't be doing those things anymore. ;)

Well, perhaps your new Husband, I guess.

BTW. Does anyone have any information about Penn Lady ?
Is she OK, etc... ?

Last edited:

It could be your score is just rocking back and forth between 4* and 5* votes. It takes a lot of 5s to pull a single 1 back over 4.5. One of the main events in this chapter (no spoilers) strikes me as the sort of thing that might not be appealing to a lot of Romance category readers. Many of your regular 5* readers might be giving you a 4 this time because they were turned off by that scene. Just a theory. I thought it was elegantly handled.

It could be your score is just rocking back and forth between 4* and 5* votes. It takes a lot of 5s to pull a single 1 back over 4.5. One of the main events in this chapter (no spoilers) strikes me as the sort of thing that might not be appealing to a lot of Romance category readers. Many of your regular 5* readers might be giving you a 4 this time because they were turned off by that scene. Just a theory. I thought it was elegantly handled.

When the vote count was in the 30s-40s, the rating was swinging wildly, like from 4.54 to 4.48 on a single vote. I hope things have settled down now.

This chapter is getting the lowest scores of any in the series, and I think you may be right, that it is because of that act, although I tried to handle it as romantically as I could. Thank you for your praise.

I also think there is a little bit of a let down effect, coming after the big event of the previous chapter. But I am not complaining, it's still getting a good rating. I was just surprised to see the wild vote swings.

Last edited:
You would think a husband would show some slight interest in his wife's writing. Pick up one of the books sitting around and read some? Ask his parents to watch our child so he can come to my first reading and signing? Hell no. Fuck. What the hell?

ETA: You read the book three weeks ago. You liked the book. But you never thought to tell me? :rolleyes::confused: Men are fucking confusing.

Last edited:
You would think a husband would show some slight interest in his wife's writing. Pick up one of the books sitting around and read some? Ask his parents to watch our child so he can come to my first reading and signing? Hell no. Fuck. What the hell?

ETA: You read the book three weeks ago. You liked the book. But you never thought to tell me? :rolleyes::confused: Men are fucking confusing.

Everyone is fucking confusing. All men are not like every other man, and all women are not like every other woman. Let us all learn to understand and love each of our individual selves as we are. :rose:

Well, despite him, congratulations on the reading and signing! Awesome!!! How exciting for you.

It sucks when the partner isn't on the same page.

I got the job I wanted, my partner could not be less excited. Never wastes a chance to remind me he doesn't want to move.

However. I pay the bills. I don't treat him like a 50s housewife, but my career does keep us sleeping indoors.

Ah well, perhaps he didn't want to disturb the flow ?

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts.

The new thread is here.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back