The no sex marriage

I can count on one hand the number of times my partner and I have had sex in the past 20 years. For years and years he constantly turned me down and I finally stopped begging and pleading for it and just took care of myself. Occasionally I would try again but he was just as determined to ignore my needs as ever. I did develop some anxiety and depression and definitely started thinking I was unworthy or unattractive to my partner.
We would talk and talk but nothing would change. Finally he started to understand my feelings and now he is at least willing to participate with me when I get myself off. It's not perfect and I definitely miss sex with another person! But I love him and he loves me. In all other areas of our lives, things are perfect. Nobody knows how lonely I am though and all my friends see the perfect harmonious relationship we have and are envious. If they only knew!

Mirror image of my own situation , the exception being the big M , my wife's libido is non existent now , we have talked but she has zero interest in anything sexual . Before menopause our love life was acceptable , not great but ok . Sex has been a huge part of my life from an early age and still is but now reduced to a DIY situation .
In every other respect my wife is a wonderful woman so it's a situation that I have decided to tolerate however frustrating .
 
Back
Top