How well do you do the sex?

Ok. Call me old fashioned, but sex toys for a casual hookup?

I'd keep the good stuff for after the first date.

Not a casual hook up and I'm the she. :rolleyes:

And what a bunch of judgmental Judys. Go get laid or something (with or without accessories - I don't care). :cattail:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
If you all start telling me I don't need a clit I am smacking the kool-aid out of your hand.
 
I dont mean if you have the sex

I mean are you any good at it?

If someone walked in on you having sex would they stop and admire your skills or would they stop and laugh?

Does your partner need to fake it to make you happy or is it the real deal?

I don't know how to really rate my skills other than saying I have had lots of people come back for more and it's been pretty clear that they've gotten to the happy ending.
 
I like my sex toys to be human, just saying...:D
 
when the day comes that the penis can vibrate on its own, then i'll give up my toys
 
hi

Mutual satisfaction is the best certificate for sex, be it straight or otherwise.
 
I dont mean if you have the sex

I mean are you any good at it?

If someone walked in on you having sex would they stop and admire your skills or would they stop and laugh?

Does your partner need to fake it to make you happy or is it the real deal?

They would watch and most likely clap when I'd do a particularly difficult dismount.
I've never had any complaints and they'd usually want more or to keep going.

So, I've been told. :eek:
 
After trying some of the Kama Sutra positions I decided I'm really good on my back......................
 
My moves...

tumblr_onetxw23Vz1qld0c4o1_1280.gif
 
There's room for improvement

Considering the massive, soul-crushing pit of disappointment and despair that immediately follows most of my sexual encounters, I'd say there's room for improvement. Self-loathing, failure to communicate, inability to trust, are the likely culprits.
 
I dont mean if you have the sex

I mean are you any good at it?

If someone walked in on you having sex would they stop and admire your skills or would they stop and laugh?

Does your partner need to fake it to make you happy or is it the real deal?

I believe that I am good at it.

Very attentive to pleasure and figuring out likes and desires. Can go the slow, sensuous teasing route for hours to the raw, throw you on the bed, pick you up and fuck you standing or against the wall.
 
Back
Top