The neighbours new toy (closed for ash13)

Even though Becca V was getting one on one attention the other two brothers were watching THEIR slut sucking on Hank's fat cock and couldn't resist making comments like.

"Look at her go, my god I want those plump cherry lips round my cock."

and they encouraged Hank to hurry up and dump his load in her throat so they could have her sucking them. Becca V gripped Hank's hairy thighs and took his spurting cock and swallowed it quickly and then turning her attention to the other two, sucking one and wanking the other then switching so that when they shot their load they would cum together, one in her hungry mouth and the other over her tits and belly.
 
After they were “finished” with my service they permitted me to head back home. After a good shower I headed off to bed. The next day i dressed for work my usual way, white blouse, black pleated skirt about 2” above the knee, nude pantyhose and strappy 3” black heels. As i arrive at the bank, my boss tells me i have to go across town to another branch for some software training. The bank is in a not so good area but there is a parking garage across from banl that’s fairly empty. I am getting put of tge car when i see 3 white guys a bit bummy looking exit a truck. They are talking bad about 3 “knuckleheads that need payback” for a fight the other night at a local bar. I am shocked when they mentioned the brothers names thst live next to me. Like a rival clan i guess. Hoping they dont see me as I emerge from my vette.
 
Becca's luck was right out as the three guys spotted her and forgot about their vendetta with the Gissum brothers, they surrounded her and circled her like a pack of ravenous wolves. Every time she tried to run her escape route was blocked and she was backed into a corner where there are were racks that once upon a time held tools. In desperation Becca V tried to climb up the racks but one grabbed her ankle and she couldn't move. The guy holding her ankle looked up, he grinned wolfishly as he could see right up Becca's skirt and see her little pink camel toe through the nylon mesh of her pantyhose.

"Hey guys, you gotta take a look at this, the little slut ain't wearing any panties."

One of the others chuckled,

"Mebbe she was hoping to run into us and came prepared."

Becca held on for dear life, she knew what would happen if she came down but her nipples were growing hard and aching rubbing against her bra and she decided she would sooner be fucked by these three guys than go to work. It would be Okay so long as they didn't realise she lived next door to the Gissum brothers and was in actual fact their cum slut.
 
“What are ya 19 mehbe 20 girly?” They asked. One gives my leg a tug when i was not expecting it andi lose my grip and fall and right into the arms of one of them. “You are are perty girly yiu work at that bank dressed all nice like? We wanna open like an account maybe like between yer legs honey?”
Too shocked to scream as im carries over to the truck and the tailgate is dropped. Im placed on my back in the dimly lit garage as one climbs on the bed of the truck covers my mouth as he gropes my breasts through my blouse the other feeling up my nylon clad legs as my skirt is shoved higher and higher. My eyes grow wide as he does knowing he will soon discover i am shaved and pantiless under my pantyhose as my heels dangle off the back edge a good 4” off the ground.
 
Becca V opened her mouth to answer their questions and tell them that if they wanted to open an account they would need to go into the bank and that she would be late for work if they didn't let her go, but she was unable to speak as one pushed his dirty grimy fingers in her mouth and demanded that she suck them.

"When ya done sucking ma fingers we got sommat else for ya ta suck." he laughed as he wriggled his fingers in her mouth and the other reached the tops of her spread legs and began poking a hole in her pantyhose.

"Hey guys she ain't wearin' no panties, an' she's bald, we're in luck today."

When the hole in her pantyhose was large enough he slid his fingers in and flicked her clit. It was stiff and swollen and wobbled about like a puppet's head on a stick.

"WOWEE GUYS!!, Ah reckon she likes this, we sure gonna have some fun mekkin' sure she has a good time and puts our deposits away safely."

They all laughed loudly at the joke and Becca V's pink hole was poked and prodded by each one in turn and Becca V couldn't help becoming aroused and start lubricating her pussy as they stripped her and mauled her.

"Please guys, I'm late for work, you've had your fun, let me go please."

"We'll have to think about that"

Ten seconds later they announce with big grins on their faces,

"We've thought about letting yoU go and the answer is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NO FUCKING WAY."
 
Last edited:
Blouse hanging wide open as well as my bra skirt in the bed of their truck as they pin me down. One covers my mouth as the other slides inside me. “Mmmm tight young pussy been awhile”. I squirm to bo avail as he holds me petite hips in place. Moments later he unloads inside me and another takes his place. My little body getting rocked in the bed of their truck when suddenly he stops, when one yells out”ya aint gonna believe this boys” his hard cock stilk burried up inside me as the first one that screwed me must of gotten curious about my fancy looking vette and checked it out. In his hand he cones back with a piece of paper with one of the Gissum brothers name on it. It was just a deposit slip for money and signed by one of them found in my glove box. Angerly he says “hey slut you know these boys”. I dont answer at first and the one screwing me rears back and slams his cock two more times into my pussy and says “my brotha ask you a question lil girl do ya?”... I
 
Becca V knew it was no use denying that she knew the Gissum brothers so when she nodded they grinned and began bombarding her with questions about them, where they lived, how did she know them? every time she hesitated to answer a question one of them either fucked one of her holes or shoved his cock down her throat so far that she couldn't breathe and hold it there until her eyes bulged then he'd pull out and ask the question again threatening to fuck her throat again. Becca V answered all their questions but thankfully they didn't know that she lived next door to the Gissum brothers or that she was their slut.

Each one of them fucked all her holes again and then threw her out naked and tossed her clothes out after her and drove off, presumably in search of the brothers.
 
OOC. For now the two sets of brothers dont know i had encounters with the other


I am able to get home and showerand seeing the brothers are not home I, being the typical 19 year old, put on the following...

https://indulgy.com/post/kEHlsNdSD2/hot-pink-bikini to get a tan and put my tunes on to relax before they get home. I hear what sounds like their vehicle pull in the drive and and finishing watching my fav show on my phone before they know i am out here like this but my phone is lagging...
 
Last edited:
The Gissum brothers pass the time as they always do, fighting each other, they were waiting for Becca V, their slut from next door. An unknown van skidded to a halt on the driveway and three tough looking guys piled out,

"YOU THE GISSUM BROTHERS?"

One demanded to know,

"Yeah what's it to you?" replied Hank

Hank got a punch on the nose as they said,

"We got some unfinished business wiv ya."

Just then Becca V arrived not noticing the strange van on the driveway.

"Hey, ain't that the chick we banged back in town?"

"Yeah it sure is, she didn't say she was fucking these guys."

"That's the answer to our problem then, we all fuck her and whichever one makes her cum first is the winner."

Without waiting for agreement Becca V is spread out on the hood of the van and her little pink bikini is ripped off her and one guy is drilling her hot wet pussy.

"C'mon you hot little slapper cum for me unless you want us all to fuck you, then maybe ya ass." the leader hissed in her ear as he stretched her tight pink hole.
 
A hand goes over my mouth as im held on the hood. One of the other brothers slides inside my tight bald teen pussy and begins pumping. After about 15 minutes he goes soft before cumming aand is forced to pull out. One of the Gissum brothers steps up and without a word slides up inside me. I arch my back as he is quite bigger than the “rival” brothers’ leader. He pumps me as my mouth is still covered. About 20 minutes later he cums making me orgasm.

“Ha we win boys now leave this is our baby girl slut”. They reluctantly leave as im taken off the hood. “This aint over Gissums’ we’ll be back ho!” They exclaim aa they drive off. I think its over as I stand up. One of The Gissums then says. “Hey Becca V baby no swimsuit no problem guess it’s skinny dipping time” with those words, two puck me up and toss me into our pool.
 
Becca V was thrown unceremoniously into the pool and the three brothers stripped off and dived in after her, as she floundered about they surrounded her and stuck their fingers in both her freshly fucked holes while Hank pushed his cock down her throat.

"Becca V, you had better get this in your thick head, You belong to us, you don't just go swanning off into town and fuck anyone you like. You come and ask us first for permission, have you got that you stupid little cunt?"

Having made sure that Becca V understood they towed her to the side of the pool and with her tits laid out on the edge of the pool Jed sat with his legs dangling in the water either side of her head and pushed her head onto his cock while he pulled, pinched and twisted her swollen nipples. The other two took it in turns to sink under the water and either stick their tongue in her asshole or suck on her clit or pussy.

"Remember Becca V, you're OUR toy so you make sure you're available whenever we want you, aside from when you come over to cook and clean for us."
 
A few days go by without any further incidents. My parents came home and it was my dads birthday. So we were having a cookout abd my mom invited all the neighbors over. Not realizing my “situation” with the Gissum brothers.

My mom bought me the following dress for the party, knowing I like pink and am a true girly girl..,.

https://indulgy.com/post/nMNtmr1BT2/modern-ruffles-backless-short-pink-bridesmai

About an hour into the party, my mom being corny, set up a pin the tale on the donkey game for her, dad, me and two of the Gissum brothers, one who had a “date” with him. They had been chatting sports with my dad when my mom excused herself to the rest room. The one brothers date wore a strapless top like mine which hatched in their perv brains an idea. As my blindfolded dad walked towards the donkey. One brother pulled me in front of my dad and pulled the top of my dress down exposing my boobs. I gasp as my dad’s hands inch closer to....
 
Becca V's dad was encouraged by the Gissum brothers,

"Go on Mr V'Amico, what you want is right in front of you, that's it, a nice pair of soft cuddly toys for you."

Becca V's father stretched out blindly and found Becca's soft firm tits in his hands and instantly his pants tented as he realised what he had hold of but not knowing who they belonged to.

"Are you gonna suck on them thar puppies Mr V'Amico? We can tell ya they're real juicy and when ya get to her cunt you'd better be wearing scuba gear she's so fuckin' wet for some tongue down there.

They crowded around him so he had no option but to do as they said so he dropped to his knees, licking Becca's belly and then her hairless mound, his hand opened his flies and he produced a long fat cock dripping with precum.

"What's this Mr V'Amico you wanna FUCK it? Whatever will your missus say when she sees you fucking some slutty tart?

They let Becca V tuck her tits away then they laugh like maniacs as they keep his blindfold on and carry on with the game
 
Last edited:
A hand goes over my mouth as I am blushing so red now i look like a stop sign as my DAD ‘s hard cock is out inchrs away from me as the brothers try fo convince him that my mom, his wife, wont find out and the little teasing slut, me wont mind! Woth the blindfold on he has no idea that it is his daighter he is groping. I am relieved when he says “ my wife would be mad with sex but.....” my eyes grow wide in disbelief as he finishes his statement, “...a hand job would be quick and no one will notice “. Just then my dad,not knowing my identity, grabs my left hand and has me stroke him. Then i just about totally freak as his other hand reaches out till he feeks knecof my thighs and slides it upward under my little dress, past my skimpy panties and two fingers worm their way inside me. Granted he cant see. But i can!! And now watch as the brothers keep me still and a hand over my mouth as I am finger fucked by my dad as he makes me stroke him off!
 
Becca V is red with embarrassment as the Gissum brothers hold her still as her Pa finger fucks her thinking that it is just one of Becca's slutty school friends,

"FUCK, what wouldn't I give to have you throwing your hot wet cunt at me in bed tonight honey." he pants as Becca's stroking of his cock makes him shoot a spurt of spunk over her parted thighs and Becca V stifles a cry as she cums over her father's hand and it drips down her leg.

"Say Mr V'Amico I bet you'd like to see the pretty little thing you've been fingering wouldn't ya and then ya can sneak off somewhere with her and really give a load in her hot little cunt?"

Just then Becca V's Mom comes in the room and the Gissum brothers pounce on her and blindfold her and lead her over to her husband and push them together, Mr V'Amico thinking it is the same one slips his hand under her skirt and starts finger fucking her.

"Oh God, I really want this," Mrs V'amico moans as she spreads her legs and grasps at her tits.

"Monica is that you? Oh shit, I'm sorry I thought,,,,,,, I mean I'm so glad it's you."

"So am I, we haven't fucked for weeks now but I mean to have your cock inside me in the next five minutes."

The Gissum brothers holler their pleasure and assure Becca V's mom and Dad that they'll take good care of their little girl,

Becca V knows exactly what they mean.
 
My parents, a bit embarrassed that they were caught in a bit of a horny mood by the neighbors and since the party had prettu much ended and all guests left, they rushed upstairs to take care of “business”. The Gissum brothers more or less walk me next door to their house and once inside they pin me to a wall and slowly peel my strapless pink dress down as one makes a crack about “taking care of me” like they told my parents. The dress is stripped off and clad now just in my pink heels, one picks me up and carries me to the sofa where one is sitting, his hard cock already out. I am then placed onto his lap, facing him as after an adjustment or two he pops his cock inside my tight teen pussy and says “now time for their b day gift to me, a good FUCK!”
 
Becca V is sat on Jed's lap her soft perky tits in his face and his cock balls deep in her well-moistened cunt. Her little round ass is hanging over the front of Jed's knees and Hank kneels behind her and nudges his cock head just inside her puckered brown hole and then the two of them begin to pump into her, filling both holes, each stroke driving each of them deeper inside her. Billy was feeling a little left out but gets into the action by perching on the couch next to Jed and Becca V, he turns Beca V's face towards him and taps his cock head on her bottom lip as she moans "AAAHHH" as Jed's cock skims over her G-spot, her mouth opened and Billy quickly slid his cock into her mouth and Becca V was being 'taken care of ' by all three brothers.
 
They make lewd comments on my tight teen body as my eyes pretty much roll to the back of my head as I struggle to adjust to being triple teamed!! They all cum at once! Jed holds me kike a bucking bronco as all three holes are filled witg their cumshots. I pass out from exhaustion. Next thing I know i wake up back in my own bed wearing my pink silk pjs. “Was that all a bad dream”. I think to myself. I head to the kitchen and i see a note from mom that says her and dad ran into some old friends at the store today so gonna do some catching up be back this evening

I decide to fo to the mall and select the following since I LOVE attention

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1wewz...ni-expensive-cocktail-dresses.jpg_640x640.jpg

With the following heels with diamond straps


https://www.overstock.com/Clothing-...studded-Strappy-Sandals/9836633/product.html?


I decide to head into the arcade. Dark and crowded. As I am playing one of the racing games on the back. Four guya appeoach me from the rival high school. Calling me spoiled princess and ask what I am doing there.
 
Last edited:
The four guys crowd around Becca V and start to come on to her hoping that she'll be the friendly sort, that is friendly to the point of accepting that she was dishy enough to get groped.

Hoping for a positive response from the long legged beauty one of them stood right behind her and held her butt in both hands, squeezing her cute round ass,

"HEY, you've got great legs, do they go all the way up to your ass?"

He then licked along her neck and put his wet warm tongue in her ear and squeezed her butt harder his thumbs digging into her ass crack and felt the slightest wiggle of her ass as he pressed her face down towards the glass surface of the machine.

"Mebbe we should take a look at the top of those gorgeous legs, whaddya say guys? The little lady aint sayin' no, perhaps she's got sommat between her legs she wants to share with us."

Becoming bolder he flipped up the back of her short dress and stood back to admire the view of her cute round ass and a tiny thong that disappeared into her crack, her legs were slightly spread and her pussy lips were either side of the thin string of her thong and were looking moist and juicy.

"Oh boy, I think we're on to a winner here, looks like she's gagging for it."
 
Too much noise from the surrounding arcade games so screaming is not an option. I gasp as one of the boys slips two fingers in me saying. “Hey boys miss princess Becca is super tight. Guess she gets no action at that snobby school of hers. Lets help her out. Sound good Becca V?”
I squirm as they finger me holding me pinned to the game. Then they see one of those racing games you climb into, booth inside. Open on both ends with curtain on either door to block light. “You dont seem the video game type princess so lets see if you can drive. Maybe a bet for the winner. If we win we.....
 
He didn't need to finish his sentence everyone including Becca V knew what the bet was, if the boys won and they would make sure they did then Becca V would be getting her pussy and probably all her other holes pounded by these testosterone fuelled guys, With a sigh of resignation Becca V climbed into the cockpit of the racing game and as there was so little leg room she had to pull her dress up to her waist and bend her knees with her legs apart. Her opponent climbed in beside her and grinned as he ran his hand up the insides of her thighs and rested his hand on her cunt. He felt her thong which was damp with anticipation and smirked,

"Why don'tcha take ya thong off before we start? It'll save time afterwards when we start fucking you,"

He didn't give Becca V time to answer before he curled his fingers inside the small triangle of material covering her pussy and pulled until it snapped and he held it up after taking a sniff of the crotch and tossing it to one of the other guys,

"Here y'are buddy jerk off into that while I get this HO ready, we can't have her saying we didn't give her a chance can we?"

Without warning he started the race before Becca V had a chance to prepare herself and won easily. Laughing he jeered at Becca V and said,

"One up to me, you owe me a blow job, d'ya want another race which ya gonna lose anyway or just be a nice good gal and let us have your tight hungry cunt, ya know ya want to find out how good our cocks feel inside ya pussy and ass."
 
They seem to be arguing over who “gets to fuck the princess first”. I take this advantage and jump out and take off. i lose them in the dim light and crowd of the dim light of the arcade. I make it home and still home alone for a good few hoursbefore my parents get home. The “encounter” has left me a bit horny, typical hormones being a teen girl taken to edge like that. I sit on my bed in just my heels, as the dress i had on, now in my floor allowed forni bra and the boys from arcade had ripped off my panties, I begin to masterbate, i gasp as a few minutes later I hear someone coming up the stairs, thinking it is my dad i toss a blanket over me figuring a way to answer why I am wearing heels in bed, but then my eyes widen as it is the Gissum brothers, who mustlet themselves in as one says....
 
The Gissum brothers had been looking everywhere for Becca V as there was washing up and cleaning for her to do and after that it was up to her to satisfy each of them with her young lissom body but she was nowhere to be found and they were getting mad AND horny.

"Where the fuck is our lil' slut? I want some pussy," complained Hank

"Let's try her place , her Vette is in the driveway and her parents are out so if she's all alone ,,,,,,," Jed grinned and let the others use their imagination.

They all trooped over to Becca V's house and searched through the numerous rooms one by one until they stood outside Becca V's bedroom. Through the bedroom door they could hear Becca V moaning and whimpering just like she did when they were fucking her.

"She's in there, I can hear her," stated Billy

"Yeah and it don't sound like she's sleeping, if she's got some guy in there she's for it, she knows that we own her." snarled Hank.

They opened the door quietly so Becca V didn't hear them and saw Becca V laying naked on the bed trying to get herself off with a dildo in her tight wet snatch.
"Watcha doin' slut?" Hank shouted and Beca pulled a blanket over her nakd body turning a bright red.
"Never mind that now, we can see what ya doin', but ya should be over at our place cleaning up" Jed reminded her as she peered fom under the blanket. "If ya was feeling horny ya know where we are, ya shoulda come over, but seein' as we're all here we'll take over from that fuckin' dildo ya shoving up ya cunt,"

He grabbed hold of the blanket and yanked it off her and his eyes gleamed when he saw how wet Becca V's snatch was and her nipples standing out on her tits, hard and proud from when she had been playing with them.

"Stay there we'll be right with ya." he ordered as they all began to undress and twenty seconds later Becca V was being DP'd and sucking on a hard swollen cock.
 
Before I know what hit me, two of them DP me. Complimenting my tight teen body and how tight my pussy is. I always try to fight seeming like I enjoy them taking me, however my body usually betrays me. The two switch their position and have more “fun” with me as they both get off. After they finish. They tell me I still have time before my parents get home and I am due to help them clean house. They pick a pair of bright pink strappy heels for me to wear and toss me a long coat to cover up with to go between the houses. I am confused when Jed says “get in your vette babe got to make a beer run at the local gas station ”. We get in and I am shocked when he makes me go in with him in just heels and naked under the long coat wondering what he has up his sleeve.
 
Jed pulled up at the gas station and filled up Becca V's car with gas then took her arm and took her into the store where the beer was. He grinned at the guy behind the counter and said,

"Hi buddy I'm just gonna get some beer, my gal here will pay ya while I'm gone, I'll tell ya now though, she's sommat special so no touching, you start handling her goodies except with her permission and I take her somewhere else next time."

He unbuttoned Becca V's long coat and winked at Becca,

"Pay the man babe, make sure he gets value for money." then sauntered off towards the beer.

The guy behind the counter is speechless, it seems he has two choices, let the two in the Vette walk ou without handing over a dime or he can see how this broad is going to pay him.

"Get on with it then I want twenty dollars worth of whatever it is ya got to show me."

Becca V's face was blushing as she realised that Jed had set her up, she was supposed to pay for everything by exhibiting herself here in the store.

"I don't suppose I could come back later and pay you in cash?" she asked hopefully.

"Not a chance lady, d'ya take me for some kinda idiot, let's see what ya got under that coat."

With a sigh Becca V turned round to face him and opened her coat then quickly closed it again.

"Come on babe that was just a flash, about two dollars worth I want a darn sight more than that."
 
Back
Top