Older male wanting to chat with younger women.

cubbies4vrs

Literotica Guru
I am 50 yoa and have crush with any young woman over 19 yoa. If you like to chat about anything sexual or not. Let me know i love to chat. Trying this again the last two attempts I crashed and burned.

I am 50 yoa and have crush with any young woman over 19 yoa. If you like to chat about anything sexual or not. Let me know i love to chat. Trying this again the last two attempts I crashed and burned.
Do it again.

I love chatting with beautiful women.no online things just dirty talk and maybe finish each other off. Friends for sure come ladies give me a try.
I am just a guy with a lot of horny thought wanting to speak with pretty girls or women. Lol.however you feel

Kinda looking for the same thing. I'm 26 . Let me know if you'd like to chat.

Bumping again I am batting 1-4 .200 the mendoza line is okay in baseball but not for Lit. Come on you pretty young things this crazy older guy wants to chat.

Last edited:
Bumping again.

You'll get different answers from every woman about what makes us tick. You could probably write a book about it :)

Back