Shy no longer....

DIng ding ding!!!!We have aWINNER(Plus she is DAMN sexy!!!!!:rose::nana::rose::nana::kiss::heart:
I win! I win! /giggle

Bun......holy sweet buttered popcorn!!!! I have never wanted my house to be dirty in my life, until now. I want to throw stuff on the floor, mark up the walls, empty my shirts and ties out of the closet. Your fantastic. Love your bunny resume.......Fucks like a champ huh? Love your style. Didnt know you rode both styles......impressive! Once again you have amazed!! Stay sexy hun!!:D
/laugh
Sweet buttered popcorn...I'm gonna use that /giggle
Oooo! Ties and shirts everywhere?! That sounds like a fun time! I do indeed ride both styles...even front ways and reverse. I'm just that good /wink

That my dear bun bun is perfection!!!!!! Has anyone ever told you that you have a great ass? lol :D
Well...there is this one guy...he likes it 24/7 and he has mentioned it once or twice /wink

I'm not a very demanding boss, so you wouldn't have to work very hard. However, my management style is VERY hands on....
I like on the job experience. I think we will suit one another just fine /grin

I'm a fan! :)
Hooray! *bunny hop*

Anyone still feeling dirty?
Maybe this will help....or not. /wink
Enjoy!

Last edited:
EPIC Catch Up Post!!

You make it fun to share and be here! So thank you to YOU! /beam

Welcome back Miss B :cool: There is a Maddingly Flu outbreak, and it struck Your home .. :eek: .. Good to see you back Darlin .. ;) .. Great new Series !!!

attachment.php

I do Appreciate a Maid that dress for the "Occasion"

attachment.php

And One with a Fine Ass as well !!! .. I wouldn't mind a bit if You were to do My Chores Today .. ;)

Thanks For Sharing .... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Cleaning... and dusting... and vacuuming... of a personal nature (lips preferred...) immediately required... a great set of images! They are very creative and well-executed; you are a beautiful, sexy, woman with a killer smile...
Thank you so much! It warms my bunny heart that you are enjoying my threas so well!
I will get on that list of chores right away! /wink

Welcome back Miss B :cool: There is a Maddingly Flu outbreak, and it struck Your home .. :eek: .. Good to see you back Darlin .. ;) .. Great new Series !!!

I do Appreciate a Maid that dress for the "Occasion"

And One with a Fine Ass as well !!! .. I wouldn't mind a bit if You were to do My Chores Today .. ;)

Thanks For Sharing .... :kiss: :heart: :heart:
Thank you for the warm welcome back! I think a girl in uniform can do a thing or two for man...don't you think? /grin

And I didn't even have to try hard!
/beam
Effortless fun

I love this series of photos. The outfit, your make up, your body, and your poses are all very alluring. But what really draws me in, is how you play with the camera with your eyes and smile. :rose:

Very funny, Mr. Shatner, but why would she be interested in you when she could have me.

Can't we just all get along!! :) lol Bun Bun, I got your back or front or whatever!!! lol

Sweet buttered popcorn...I'm gonna use that /giggle

Bun......you can use -anything- of mine you want / wink

One last thing.......loving the maid!! Do you do any plumbing? Pipe cleaning? Looking for well rounded, like, ummm, you ass!! :D

Thank you for the warm welcome back! I think a girl in uniform can do a thing or two for man...don't you think? /grin

The Pleasure is all mine Miss B. ;) .. I couldn't agree with you more / sly grin

attachment.php

And that look in Your eyes .. Is that a CFM look ? :cool:

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Back