Shy no longer....

1st one

*dusts off her bunny tail*

It has been a while, Lit! Oh the things that will change in a year! My husband has gotten a new toy! And while I desperately wish I could say that meant a girlfriend for me, it really means he got a new camera. We started doing some little photo shoots which gave us the itch to start posting again. So we offer up the latest installment in our ongoing journey into erotic photography.

Enjoy!

1st pic is my fav! I wanna worship those legs so bad! :D

Was I too impolite? :D
I love this one. You like a fucking sexual Angel.
The beautiful hair and those smooth gorgeously shaped hips... thats what its all about right there!
:rose::rose:
Oh my goodness! Such high praise! Comparing me to an ethereal, sexual being! I love it! Thank you so much for your kind words!

I found this other clip my god!
YOu certainly enjoy clips! :p

My oh my Miss Bunny you are gorgeous. :kiss:
Awwww thank you so much! I truly appreciate the compliment!

Very hot!!

I am new to lit.. so missed ur old posts but... OMFG!! u r beautiful!!
i will have to dedicate a load to the naughty thoughts of u running around in my head :)

I am new to lit.. so missed ur old posts but... OMFG!! u r beautiful!!
i will have to dedicate a load to the naughty thoughts of u running around in my head :)
/giggle
What's not to like about things that are warm and sticky? Like warm taffy?! Right? Isn't that what you mean?
/wink

You're extremely sexy, I can't wait for more pics
Oh thank you so much! I will be sure to post more in the near future!

*dusts off her bunny tail*

It has been a while, Lit! Oh the things that will change in a year! My husband has gotten a new toy! And while I desperately wish I could say that meant a girlfriend for me, it really means he got a new camera. We started doing some little photo shoots which gave us the itch to start posting again. So we offer up the latest installment in our ongoing journey into erotic photography.

Enjoy!

A little late to the party, but WOW! Very sexy.

Wow. . .what a completely unexpected and yet oh so incredible surprise. . .

I am picking my jaw up off the floor as I type this.

Someone should have gotten a new toy a loooooooong time ago if it was destined to lead to pics of this nature.

attachment.php

It looks like you are ready to play ;)

I know I will be visiting this thread every day. You are very beautiful

Back