Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening all. Hope this Friday finds you all well and happy. Anyone have any plans for the weekend?

Hello INL and everyone!

I am gearing up for a sleepover party. :)

Hi Serene! A sleep over is fun! :D

I have an allergy to tomatoes, causing me to sweat, be feverish, and most times break out in hives and/or a rash. Organic, for some reason, makes me sweat more, feel warmer, and causes me to break out in many places. If I get milk in me, the effects are lessened. I didn't get a rash this time, thank God.

Oh no. Sorry they screwed around with you. That stinks. I'm glad it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

*throws some corticosteroids and Benedryl at RJ*

*mutters "wuss" under her breath*

Ok, I'm just kidding.. I'd be pretty peeved if I specifically asked to NOT be served something, and they did it anyway.

Happened to me at an Italian restaurant..I ordered the seafood chowder on the Maitre'D's recommendation, and I specifically asked if it had oysters or calamari. He said "NO."

What did it contain?

Both oysters and calamari.

Did I send it back?

Absolutely, and my table was a little irked because we ended up waiting for a different dish for me. I was like, "Hey! Not my fault. I asked, they misinformed, etc..." In my eyes, it's wasn't a big deal as long as they fed something to me..lol

I'm irked that your table mates were upset. You asked questions and ordered responsibly. Your well being is worth more. Hugs.

*throws some corticosteroids and Benedryl at RJ*

*mutters "wuss" under her breath*

Ok, I'm just kidding.. I'd be pretty peeved if I specifically asked to NOT be served something, and they did it anyway.

Happened to me at an Italian restaurant..I ordered the seafood chowder on the Maitre'D's recommendation, and I specifically asked if it had oysters or calamari. He said "NO."

What did it contain?

Both oysters and calamari.

Did I send it back?

Absolutely, and my table was a little irked because we ended up waiting for a different dish for me. I was like, "Hey! Not my fault. I asked, they misinformed, etc..." In my eyes, it's wasn't a big deal as long as they fed something to me..lol

Benadryl with just keep the fever and hives away. I've still had a rash and sweats.

Hi Serene! A sleep over is fun! :D

Oh no. Sorry they screwed around with you. That stinks. I'm glad it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

I'm irked that your table mates were upset. You asked questions and ordered responsibly. Your well being is worth more. Hugs.

Usually, restaurants will announce if they use organic veggies. This one just didn't announce it

Good morning! Happy Weekend to everyone!! I hope your plans for the weekend include some fun time for yourself. :rose::kiss::rose:

tumblr_mr4gjautlR1sdgstzo1_500.png

Perfect day for snuggling in daddy's lap and getting pets.

Heading into the kitchen to sit numbly at a table drinking coffee - knowing there is no way to catch up on missed postings, simply hoping all of her sister Baby Girls are well and happy and all of the Daddies are too. Would like nothing better than to crawl back into bed and spend the day recovering from the past week and gearing up for the next one - BUT - there's simply too much to be done and we're getting down to the wires now.....:rose:

Heading into the kitchen to sit numbly at a table drinking coffee - knowing there is no way to catch up on missed postings, simply hoping all of her sister Baby Girls are well and happy and all of the Daddies are too. Would like nothing better than to crawl back into bed and spend the day recovering from the past week and gearing up for the next one - BUT - there's simply too much to be done and we're getting down to the wires now.....:rose:

HS strolls in saying ''Good morning Peaches, you'll get there never fear'' and calling out good morning to all the other family and visitors before filling his caffettieres, preparing toast and scrambled eggs and taking his usual seat in the corner.

Hugs!

:rose:

HS strolls in saying ''Good morning Peaches, you'll get there never fear'' and calling out good morning to all the other family and visitors before filling his caffettieres, preparing toast and scrambled eggs and taking his usual seat in the corner.

Is breakfast only for two this morning, or ? :)

Is breakfast only for two this morning, or ? :)

Yup Serene, I posted a couple of days ago that that I was ''Hanging up my apron'' so to speak, after his clamouring I thought StoneWorker would have nipped in, but he seems to have gone MIA?
Then he adds falsetto ''But for you, unwitting manufacturer of pyrotechnics, pull up a chair'';)

Last edited:
Yup Serene, I posted a couple of days ago that that I was ''Hanging up my apron'' so to speak, then he adds falsetto ''But for you, unwitting manufacturer of pyrotechnics, pull up a chair'';)

Why thank you, hs. :)

*slides into a chair and places her napkin in her lap*

*puts the boys in the "thinking chairs"*
*giggles*

Serene I'm thrilled you are enjoying homeschooling. If I hadn't had to return to work after everything going on in my life, I would definitely still be doing it. It's a fabulous option for certain children if the parents are willing and capable of it. :rose:

(((hugs Peaches)))

*puts the boys in the "thinking chairs"*
*giggles*

Serene I'm thrilled you are enjoying homeschooling. If I hadn't had to return to work after everything going on in my life, I would definitely still be doing it. It's a fabulous option for certain children if the parents are willing and capable of it. :rose:

(((hugs Peaches)))

Oh, I enjoy it so much (obviously, I blather on and on about it:eek:) and so does my daughter. She was just wilting in public school and now she is just blossoming. *proud mama beam* :D It has come a long way since I hsed one of my older sons. She is involved in so much and we have the best field trips. This fall we are going to Medieval Times (we are studying from Reformation to Modern Times) for fun and going to spend the night in one of the ships at Patriot's Point, visiting a Planetarium and spending the night at an aquarium (science). I am thankful that I am able to do this for her. We do make sacrifices as a family though, things are VERY tight and the homeschooling we choose to do is expensive.

A friend emailed me and recommended i drop by and leave a note. Seems like maybe she was right.

HS! I never sought to step on your toes and I have tried to avoid causing any additional issues in public. I respect the contributions you have made here and regret that I have made it appear to try to diminish those accomplishments. I only wish you could have found the time to drop me a note privately rather than in the manner things have transpired. I wish no ill will and I dont hold grudges.

Perhaps in time I will have earned the same level of respect, and that everyone will consider me family as well.

Have fun all, im back to my RL family and plugging in to let my batteries recharge.

Cheers!

SW, You are indeed lucky to have a friend of the fairer sex, with the time to police us and report by email to you our purely humorous and friendly exchanges here?

That kind of true,dedicated and loyal friendship is to be prized.

Now I don;t recollect any overt toe stepping by yourself, but anything other than that I am sure I can take your word for?
Regarding my observation (And it was just that, an observation) that you may wish to step up to the plate in the kitchen, well that hardly warranted a Private Message do you think?

Your references to ill will, grudges and the acceptance or otherwise of individuals in this small company of friends strikes no chord with me, other than to remind me of an odious little man with the same phobias and who cheated most horribly in public on one of our number, fortunately long gone and best forgotten.

Reverting to the topic of PM's I've not worked out how to ensure those who are not around receive their PM's, but if you can bring me up to speed on that, then I'll bear it in mind for the future?

Go well!

HS

Im enjoying some much needed time off and I wanted to back off and let things die down. A friend emailed me and recommended i drop by and leave a note. Seems like maybe she was right.

A wise friend of mine once posted this below. It stuck with me and I believe it applies:

As far as MIA, no, im not missing but rather trying to decompress.

HS! I never sought to step on your toes and I have tried to avoid causing any additional issues in public. I respect the contributions you have made here and regret that I have made it appear to try to diminish those accomplishments. I only wish you could have found the time to drop me a note privately rather than in the manner things have transpired. I wish no ill will and I dont hold grudges.

Perhaps in time I will have earned the same level of respect, and that everyone will consider me family as well.

Have fun all, im back to my RL family and plugging in to let my batteries recharge.

Cheers!

And I personally do not know if I would call that person a friend. He changed the post obviously because it did not even show up when I quoted him. So someone had to have moved fast to copy it. It should have just been ignored, and definitely not sent to you while you are away spending time with your children. Think about that.

I was teasing you boys, putting you both in a " time out"... I hope I didn't offend. :confused:

The "thinking chair" was what my grandmother put us in when we weren't behaving. :p

There's really only one person who occasions this thread who needs policing, and I'm pretty sure he already knows who he is..

I was teasing you boys, putting you both in a " time out"... I hope I didn't offend. :confused:

The "thinking chair" was what my grandmother put us in when we weren't behaving. :p

There's really only one person who occasions this thread who needs policing, and I'm pretty sure he already knows who he is..

I did not see it as offensive at all, it was amusing and a break from the tension that had filled the room. :rose:

RA,
No offense taken here I assure you, in fact to be in the thinking chair causes no headaches at all.;)

Good evening to all the lovely littles and the Daddies that adore them.

Sorry I've been absent from this wonderful thread, but life has become rather crazy over the past few weeks. Life is going well even with all the setbacks Angel and I have had to deal with.

(((HUGS))) and :rose: for the lovely babygirls and handshakes and nods for the Daddies. I hope life is going well for y'all here. :)

Good evening to all the lovely littles and the Daddies that adore them.

Sorry I've been absent from this wonderful thread, but life has become rather crazy over the past few weeks. Life is going well even with all the setbacks Angel and I have had to deal with.

(((HUGS))) and :rose: for the lovely babygirls and handshakes and nods for the Daddies. I hope life is going well for y'all here. :)

{{{{{{{Mutato}}}}}}}}}

Miss you. Glad life is going well despite any pesky setbacks. Thinking of you guys and cheering you on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back