Couple Seeking Female Friend

  • Thread starter DominantGentleman45
  • Start date
D

DominantGentleman45

Guest
We are physically fit male 45, USA and Female 28 Brazil. She is bi and we are looking for a woman 20-45 to join us for chat, friendship and more over Skype. We are especially interested in someone who has a submissive type personality or someone who may be submissive, is not sure, and is looking to learn and have some guidance.

We are both well-spoken, well-educated, absolutely socially adjusted, and know who we are. We're also both married and discreet. One of us is in an open marriage. We can share more about that when we connect.

We are both attracted to the innocent flowers and would like someone who can hold a conversation and talk about something other than sex.

Here's what we'll expect: we will type more than voice/cam. We will absolutely be on cam and you are welcome to watch us initially to feel comfortable. But don't expect us to always be on cam with you; we just don't have all the time in the world. It will happen more often than not though.

Also, we will expect you to have a quick 1-2 minute video call (no face shown) to verify you are real. There are so many posers here on literotica so we won't accept a video, audio message, or pics as they're just too easy to fake. This will limit the responses we get, and we are ok with that.

If this piques your interest, drop us a PM for more info. We'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top