Selling your soul? No, just a pint or two.. (closed for one)

Sweetp4u

Mischief Maker
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Posts
14,736
Selling your soul? No, just a pint or two.. (closed)

OOC: This will be a one on one RP, closed for myself and Homerun

IC:

I miss the good old days when I could just go out to some random bar or cabin, hell! pick up a hitchhiker along the way and have my evening meal. It sure as hell made life much easier than it is today. With all the social networking and media and ridiculous movies out there, being immortal has become somewhat of an annoyance. To put it mildly. Factor in that ninety percent of the world is doped on something or other for their real or imagined illnesses? Feeding has become a fucking nightmare. Have you seen a virgin lately? Other than children! I draw the line there, all immortals do. No children, they are friends.. not food. (yes we watch lame cartoons too)


So, I have had to become a bit of a recluse, as moving around is not as easy as it once were. Not like the pre-1900's, when we could pick up and move anywhere and be unknown, and most often accepted at face value. The last time I even attempted to scare someone, all I got were giggles and a "nice costume, lady!" Now, the world is too nosey, too documented, too numb.. Too everything. Drugged, bitchy, impatient. I could go on about it, but then I would begin to sound like a millennial, wouldn't I? This is where the knowledge of age and money come in as most handy to possess.

Using my 'illness' as means to an end, and my money to buy the private care of one Dr. Nolan, I am able to screen would be 'donors'. With all the documentation online at one's fingertips, again with the money, social media. And how most put everything out there for one such as I to find, we have a list of candidates who would need of me as much, if not more than I. After reading through medical records of those men with pictures included, I came across HIM. Now I normally avoid humans altogether, with blood banks worldwide, I have not been in the company of more than Dr. Nolan for quite some time. Let's not mention that they die on you much too soon, as life has taught me far too many times. However, this man has captured more than just my need for his rare blood type.

His head shot is professionally done, judging by the suit one can see he is wearing but it is that smile of his that draws my eyes. The laugh lines at the corner of each blue eye show much of his character, as does the way in which he stands. Formidable, or an illusion of the lens? He has grey at the temples but most of his hair is dark, nearly black. Well built, married and successful, or so it said as of several years ago. I had to see for my self. Was this man real? And if so, how could I get him here?

My questions were answered a week later, as I had him watched. A little creepy, yes I know. I am afforded eccentrics, after all? Who would deny me and live? Regardless, I stood behind him as he worked to unload his cart to the little conveyor belt. He turned in line to grab the last few small vegetables from his cart when our eyes met. Now, I do not know about Satan or God, but I swear by something unearthly that his smile in person had such an impact on me that had I not been gripping the cart's bar, I may have literally melted to my feet! Weak in the knees and the hot knife of desire that lanced through me with such a simple gesture as his smile? MY GOD!

I felt weak, shaken and hot all over. That is saying something for a generally cold woman. He did not flirt nor give me a once over and most anyone else could have or would have done. No, he simply smiled my way and said, "Hello." before returning to the clerk with the last few items. Mutely I stood there, waiting to buy.. No idea what I had tossed into the cart, without a damned word in response. Not trusting myself to speak nor my legs to move, I had to suffer standing there to purchase some tortilla chips and a random bag of cookies. Things in my large cart he took notice of, but was kind enough not to judge nor remark upon. If he thought me strange, it is lucky that he could not read my thoughts! I watched him go, without a single greeting or even a flirty come back, my eyes lingering on his broad back until he were no longer in sight.

I knew he was married. I knew she was ill and that money was growing increasingly tight in their battle to make her comfortable until the end. There was no cure for her, and that was the trickiest part of it all. Torn between decency and desire, I had to ask myself many, many nights, what is the moral thing to do? Yet day after day, that smile haunted my attempts to sleep. Kept me company while I avoided the sun's rays and paced the old estate like a caged lioness. In the end my desire for his smile, his company won out in the moral debate. I had to have him, if only as a dinner guest once a week.

I sent my lawyer to make contact with him at his place of business. Not at home and not around his wife, as someone may talk sense into the man before I have my chance to convince him to accept my offering. A letter of introduction was sent, explaining my needs and why I contacted him for it. That if he would accept the financial arrangement, to send an answer via email for the date and address of my home. Now that I had made my offer and was willing to meet his financial terms, the ball was in his court and the wait was becoming agony as the hours begun to trickle by since he received the package.

Lilliana Loquer
 
Last edited:
Evan Richardson

Evan Richardson was a handsome, six foot two, 190 pound muscular man. He ran or swam daily, and lifted weights. it was a welcome respite from the misery of their lives, but he was tired. Not that he didn't sleep, he slept plenty. He was tired of the near non stop emotional freefall he had been in ever since Elizabeth, his wife,had been diagnosed with Stage IV brain cancer, glioblastoma. She was too sick to go out, and friends tried, but it was hard to see her in so much misery, he understood.

The diagnosis had been a shock, she had uterine cancer eighteen years earlier, not long after they had been married. She had not the surgery had been straightforward, and with chemo and radiation, she was a survivor. The first year or two are terrifying, every doctor's appointment dripping with the fear of reappearance. The magic five year point achieved, it was no longer a constant fear in their lives.

Any thoughts of children had been abandoned due to the damage the cancer caused, but they both focused on their careers, and had clawed there way out of debt from the first illness. He was an attorney in a middle market firm and she sold residential real estate after realizing by her third year of law school that she never wanted to be a lawyer. They had considered adopting, but instead had just become doting aunts and uncles to their siblings' children. They had met in law school at the University of Illinois. They got married at 25, and settled in Indianapolis. It had been a good life, he was a partner in his firm, but they were blindsided, one day when she passed out, and when she awoke at the hospital, she could no longer make sentences with all the right words. The diagnosis made, they tried surger. The Doctor's were excellent but when they met with Evan, they shook their heads. The tentacles of the cancer were too deep, to get them they would have turned her into a vegetable. They closed her up and told them she had six months to live.

Evan had taken a leave of absence from his practice, but that was 18 months ago. By most criteria she was a miracle, by financially it was a nightmare. A vibrant beautiful five foot four, 125 pound former cheerleader, her skeletal structure was not holding up, she was down to 73 pounds, and you could almost see through her skin. Evan loved her, but he prayed every night, to someone and no one in particular, that they take her and put her out of her misery. They initially had savings, but 18 months had taken all of that and put them nearly $200,000 in the whole. He still had a job to go back to, and had been forced to try to go back part time to avoid bankruptcy, but with all the time away, he no longer had any clients. He was starting over.

He loved his wife, he always had, and he was doing his best to support her in every way possible to the end. But when their doctor made him aware of the "offer", he had to look into it. There was a woman who was looking for men with rare blood types for a very specific study she was conducting. He was Rh-null, it didn't get rarer than that. She requested medical records and photos, she apparently had other criteria beyond medical. He attached a picture from two years ago and it struck him how much of a toll Lizzy's illness had taken on him as well. He looked at the man with the jet black hair with just a whisp of grey, and looked in the mirror at the primarily sliver haired man he was today, and laughed.
Hopefully a bit of premature greying wouldn't be a deal breaker. She was described as a beautiful woman with some eccentric appetites.

He needed something and he threw his hat in the ring, he was shocked when he received the offer.
 
Lilliana

"He accepted, Ma'am." Was all Nolan had to say, even when handing over the brief printed letter, the entire room.. earth, stood still. I could feel my blood pumping hotter, thicker in a maddening rush that seemed to bring the room out of focus and into a soft sway. Remembering to breathe, to force air in and out of lungs, focused my mind onto something other than the wild rush coursing my system and awakening much of what I thought were dormant, if not dead.

"Good." Clipped and short, I did not need to reveal a damned thing to Nolan, nor to anyone else. I had my reasons, my needs and I could justify anything by this point in my life. As long as I do no harm, I can live with myself. "Send the response, ready my overnight bag and the car. I wish to meet him for dinner in two nights, no exceptions, and when the letter is hand delivered, do not allow him to make excuses as to why he can not attend. Time is precious, and he is only too aware of that fact." I need to prepare, I needed to get a damned hold of myself, composure was key in negotiations, I could not fail. I could, but I would be damned if I would allow such to happen.

"Instruct Mr. Richardson that a car will be round his office to pick him up at the time he desires it to be so, to which will bring him to the Regency downtown for a quiet dinner and discussion with myself. No earlier than seven." As it was written down, I had to mentally go through my vast closets to find something demure, professional and yet lovely to wear. I did not wish to scare the man away, my only question was now, how badly did he need money? I knew I would be asking a lot of the man, and it only made me smile to think upon that fact. Was I meddling in mortal lives too much? Possibly, but that man had some sort of .. string on me, and I just had to play with it.
 
My secretary Anita, buzzed me, I had a visitor, an attorney. She whispered, "His name is Nolan, but I am not sure how to pronounce his last name". I smiled, I figured he was probably eastern European or Russian, she always struggled with those. I looked and my calendar and it was uncomfortably barren, he could only hope that this meeting might turn into some billable work. "Please show him in Anita, I have a free few minutes". I could only imagine her holding back a smile, she knew that I had nothing going on, the statement only for this Nolan whatever's benefit.

I got up and extended my hand, he was tall but rather unremarkable in any memorable way. "Hello, how may I help you". Nolan wasn't much for social niceties and got right to the point, "I represent Miss Loquer, she was very pleased that you had indicated you were interested in our her little project". Without further pause he handed Evan the envelope. Evan looked at him, trying to get a handle on the situation. This all seemed to be very mysterious. "This is legal, correct?" Nolan, simply nodded his head and waited for Evan to read the message. He knew the Mistress would be most unhappy if he weren't able to give her the full details of Evan's reaction.

He read it and it seemed straight forward, he actually looked forward to meeting the woman and having dinner with her, hell anyone, who might have an intelligent conversation. "Yes, please tell Miss Loquer that this is fine. The Regency is only 10 minutes from here, so anytime the car arrives after 6:50 should be fine....and Nolan...please tell her I look forward to meeiting with her and learning more about what she is looking for".
 
Lilliana

The saying, "You'll sleep when you're dead."? That one? It's a lie. For the past two nights, all I have done is ghost the halls of my home, talking mostly to myself in every which way I could think of to get the 'speech' prepared to best sway Evan to my way of thinking... And each time, it just sounded so.. ridiculously pathetic! I needed to get a grip, calm my mind and think! There was this huge doubt blossoming within my mind, as a fall back we always turn to our persuasive nature of seduction to get our way, to see our will done. He could not resist me if I went after him, yet forcing him to my will only left a bland taste in my mouth. I had no fallback, I had to rely solely on him needing what I could provide, without forcing him.

Negotiations generally never made me this tense before, even with millions at stake, I never bat a lash. Perhaps because money held very little worth to me. It was merely means to an end and having lived for a few hundred years, I have amassed quite a bit of it.. I could use my charms and will to get more of it, should I want of it. Yet it is the notion of one human being, a man's company that I felt giddy and nervous so much that my hands actually shook. I almost felt alive again, but it had been so long since then, I am not quite sure this is what living feels like? Maybe it is merely hormone driven need that smile of Evan's created? Time would tell and perhaps I would grow bored instead?

Nolan's report was rather brief, but then again, Nolan was rather boring and the least flamboyant soul I have ever met. It mattered not, Evan agreed to dinner and to hear what I had need of. Now it was time to dress with devastation in mind and to woe him into my embrace. Dressing with care, burgundy stilettos and blouse of quality, sheer and hiding little of the black lace bra beneath. Strategically placed pockets over breasts would keep me some what modest and yet fashionably dressed to conquer. Finished off with a pencil skirt to the knee and some black lined stockings, I look as much the lawyer as the man I am was meeting. Leaving my thick dark hair down, with painted lips to match the shirt, I went down to a private room already set with dinnerware and breathing wine.

Nolan, my go-to man. He was doctor when I needed him to be, assistant, driver and confident. When I had come across him picking pockets in old London, I set him on a better track in life, and he swore to serve me as long as I had need of him. He has never failed me, at least not yet. He was sent to pick up Richardson and deliver him safely to my dining room and as the clock began to chime seven, the thick wooden door was swung silently open and in walked the very man I had been fantasizing over for a damn year or longer, in the flesh and..

"Mr. Richardson," Moving towards him, he stood a bit taller than I even in heels, but his hand was warm as I slid into his grasp. "May I call you Evan? Of course, please call me Lily." Old bloodlines and breeding, my lips would move to his cheek and yet not touch it but press, and then to the other. He smelled delicious and his pulse was beckoning to me, and yet I was able to ignore the pull of him. Lest I embarrass myself, which would royally screw up my plans, I disengaged politely as he finished his hellos. "Please, won't you sit? There is a menu." Sliding across from him, no more than three feet separating. I did sit a moment, poised as always but simply took in his appearance since the last we had stood so close together. Would he remember me then? It did not matter, even with stress and sadness, he was as striking as ever. Yet, his smile was not so bright as before. "Order whatever you like," I look then to the menu, to find something to pretend to eat while we discussed business.
 
Last edited:
Evan

I was pacing around my office, trying to act like it was nothing, but one more review of my calendar full of empty appointments and the stack of bills on my desk, removed any illusions. I needed this opportunity to be real. Everything about this arrangement was odd, with Nolan first and foremost on the list of oddities. He had an old fashioned formality about him. I had given him my mobile number so that he could text me when he arrived at my offices, however when he knocked on the door to my offices at exactly 6:50 PM, I was not surprised. Nolan did not seem like a texting kind of guy.

I was trying to really my spirits for my meeting, but it wasn't easy. We had received news earlier in the day that the cancer had metastasized into the lymph nodes as well. Their would be no more surgeries, and the chemo was about done too. Lizzy's body just couldn't take it. Hospice had been set up but who knows how long she could hold on, I had to admire what a fighter my wife was. They now slept in separate rooms so she could be more comfortable, and it had been 8 months since they were last intimate. I understood that would never happen again. I just wanted her to feel loved and cared for, make her final days as comforting as possible. I missed having a sexual life, I saw my reflection in the mirror, in all humility I was still a very virile man. But when you are constantly with someone who is in such pain, the concept of physical pleasure becomes a non factor. Friends of mine had suggested escorts, I had looked at them like they were crazy, I could never disrespect my wife like that. And sex without emotion and a deeper attraction, held no real interest or appeal, or at least intellectually I thought that.

Yet here I am, and this morning I had meticulously chosen my suit, shirt, pocket square, and dress loafers, like I was going out on a date. I obviously knew she was a woman, supposedly an attractive woman, and I wanted to look nice, present myself well, and make a good impression. She had asked for pictures comprehensive medical records. I had no idea if my looks or personality mattered at all in her selection process, or if they did why they would matter.

The door knocked, "Hello Nolan, I feel bad you came all the way up here, you can just shoot me a text in the future...". I was a bit flustered, what made me think there would be another time? "...and I will be happy to just come down to the car". "Oh Mr. Anderson, Miss Loquer would never allow that, I am happy to escort you to see her". That was it, not another word was exchanged between us until he opened the door to her suite and let me in to see her, we arrive at exactly 7:00 PM.

As I entered, she was already moving toward me. One word went through my mind as she quickly closed the gap between us, stunning. She was simply beautiful, a petite figure, dark raven hair with deep blue green eyes, porcelain white skin, burgundy lipstick, and dressed both professionally, but feminine and classic. Her stiletto heels gave her height, and in heels she was nearly five foot 10, still almost 4 inches smaller than me, but her lines were elegant and captivating. I didn't mean to, but my eyes scanned up and down and took her in a bit too long to be appropriate. There was something beyond her beauty that held my gaze, I could have sworn I had seen her before, but I couldn't place where. I didn't let the thought linger as I could not imagine not remembering seeing such a beauty. Over the past several months, other than nurses, doctors and his secretary, he had very minimal interaction. And it made no sense as this was a professional appointment, but he felt a sense of guilt that he would be having dinner with such an attractive woman.

She reached out her hand, and her cool skin was such a contrast to the warm nervousness coursing through my veins. She pressed in and gave me a formal greeting complete with faux kisses on each cheek. I could feel my heart racing, embarrassed that my body was reacting like a schoolboy spending time with his long held crush. I tried to smile, but it was awkward. I was nervous. I hoped this night might become a bit more relaxed. If I was going to work with this woman, I wanted to get to know the real her, and she the real me. I accepted her invitation to sit. "Thank you, I must say ...Lilliana..." I smiled as I tried to reduce the formality of our introduction, "...I have been very curious what this is all about? I have also really looked forward to meeting you...I wish though, I had been adequately warned of your beauty, I apologize for staring earlier, but I feel as if I have seen you before, is that possible". At her request, I looked at the menu, a rare steak, grilled asparagus and caesar salad sounded wonderful. I ordered that with a glass of cabernet, and then looked at my host, I was lost looking into her eyes, they were almost hypnotizing...
 
Lilliana

The waiter stood politely, filling out a little palm tablet as fast as he could press the buttons as Nolan came around the table to refill my wine glass with my own special reserve. A drink that would not appeal to the taste buds of my guest nor anyone else for that matter. He had changed some what over the course of this past year, as to be expected but he had not lost that appeal. There was something in his smile, a hint of a secret that lingered each time he offered it. A secret only he knew and if one would be patient, they may learn of it firsthand. A little greyer, a little pale, and yet his appeal to me was not diminished. Perhaps it was merely my own imaginings, that draw towards this mortal man of my own over active imagination? It did not really matter where it came from, only that he was here now. With me.

“Steak, bloody. Variety of grilled fresh vegetables and mind you I know the difference between fresh and frozen. A garden salad as well, keep the onions off this time, won’t you?” A soft smile was offered to the waiter, a young man only too eager to do whatever I desired. Not because of my looks or my will, but because of the hefty tip I am known to leave behind after each infrequent visit. “It is quite possible we have met without meeting, Evan. I may call you Evan, can’t I?” A dimpled smile lift as I found his gaze across the table and kept it trapped within my own. “I have many varied charities here in your city that I aid whenever I can, and functions I sometimes attend, health permitting.” More like the control over my lust for blood and the pounding vein of his jugular I can not only hear at this very moment, but the scent of him also tickles at my senses and makes one such as I, hunger.

I want him, but I can not let him see it. Goose bumps rise and the fine hairs along nape and arm may prickle with that wild wanton nature I possess, but I will not have him unwilling. Unmolested and most certainly, unaltered. It must be his free will, as I will not accept anything less than this. Damn me. Free will.. Sighs “Nolan, see that we are not disturbed.” Rich in tone and warmth, I watch my man nod, “Yes, Mistress.”, courtly bow and exit the only door into this room. Nolan would heed my word, inspect our meal and deliver it himself, as he knew I did not like strangers, nor wish to risk any eavesdroppers from learning more than they should.

“Where were we? Ah, yes. My reasons for contacting you. I am sorry for what must seem like cloak and dagger. I assure you it is not. It is all legal, but I am a private woman and I can not risk media learning of my illness nor any other who might try and exploit me in my time of need.” Cool blue eyes shift to him, lifting glass to sip at the mixture, a smile lifts at the way in which he regards me with his eyes. It is flattering and it Is making me feel flushed, warm as I have not felt in decades. “I have a rare blood.. condition. Along with severe allergies to the sun that burns my skin horribly, in order to live I need donors of a very rare blood type.” Glass set to the right and shifted as if into precise position, from memory mostly as a lady would set her main hall table for noble guests.. Our eyes meet once more, the smile lifts a bit easier. “As you must know, your blood type. Due to my condition, I can not go out much nor mingle often as any illness such as the flu or worse, can have a devastating affect on me. If I am careful and moderate my activities, I can do well on a pint of blood per week. Only there are shortages of our blood type, and as you know, blood even stored in donor bags, will slowly start to die off in cell count as soon as it hits the plastic bag.” I had talked for quite a few minutes and he had yet to interrupt me, but he was giving me an odd sort of look. “You must want time to consider what it is I am asking of you?” He opened to speak and I lift a finger, “Wait.” I had to cut him off, before he could come up with some excuse to say no, or be squeamish about it.

“Please, let me finish before you answer?” And with his nod, I take a moment to draw in a steadying breath and push the pounding of his heart beat from my head. “I will provide transportation to my house after work every Friday night and see you returned where ever you wish to be dropped off at, by Saturday afternoon. If you come to my house and let my Doctor draw the blood there, I will of course enjoy the dinner company, a room to sleep and a flight back as I said. If not, that is alright too.” Yet the way I said it, implied that emphasis on the blood dying, it was preferable in person.

“I will pay you twenty five a pint, if you come to my house. Fifteen if you wish to donate here in the city.” A brief pause in the conversation as I let him debate, only to realize that I had not quite concise and could only blame the growing urge to taste the man distracting me from the bargain to be made. "Thousand US dollars." A bit dramatic there, but the paused ending was no ploy, yet I would rather him believe that it were a ploy of shock value than the fact that being so near him was driving me fucking crazy.
 
Last edited:
Evan

As she was ordering, I took the opportunity to look about the room a bit. The suite was quite lavish, two bedrooms, a full living area and a separate dining room, where we were currently seated. The flowers were attractive, but not fresh, dried and preserved. Perhaps that was why the air in the room seemed to have a certain stale quality. I turned back to Lilliana, she was ordering her meal, and I smiled as she also preferred her steaks blood red. The waiter smiled and I assumed it was in response to her extraordinary beauty or wealth, either of which could easily turn the head of a young and ambitious young man. I sighed, hell it attracted a middle aged man as well. I realized I am feeling things and having reactions I never expected.

"I see you like your steaks blood red as well. Sometimes it scares me how much I savor the flavor when I eat...and yes, please call me Evan, given that you are in someway interested in my blood, I think this relationship should be as friendly as possible". I laughed at my little joke. Once again, I found myself staring into her green eyes, there were also flecks of gold and red. I had never seen anything like them, and they were simply the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. It was not like me to focus so on a woman's physical attributes, but I could not help it, so many things about Lilliana were so unique, and so extraordinary.

I can also sense a desire in her, but it must be more for what I represent as a specimen than as a man. I am sure she can have nearly any man she wants. I stop, talking to myself, what am I doing? I am acting like I am evaluating whether this woman is interested in me sexually rather than if I am adequate for her project. I realize I have been out of the game of trying to understand if a woman might be interested in me for so long, the fact that I am even trying to understand that now is confusing even to myself. Why do I care if she is interested? It is not like I could, would be interesting, no matter how spectacularly appealing she might be. This thought brought a true smile to my face...and I wasn't sure why.

She began to describe her situation and why I was here. Of course, that explained how pale she looked, her skin never seeing the sun. I also understand how rare our blood type is. When Lizzy got sick, they had tested me as a possible source donor, but had been shocked at finding my blood type. If Lilliana truly needed a steady source of clean Rh-null blood, she was in serious trouble. My heart goes out, to be so young and so beautiful but forced to live such a confined existence must be horrible. Was she able to go out at all, enjoy any normal activities, I couldn't help but wonder if she was able to have sex partners? What a shame it would be if a rare and refined beauty like that could not be adequately satisfied.

When she first mentioned what she wanted, the logistics, I assumed that this would pay well. $15 per pint here, $25 if delivered at her home, she must be kidding. Then she clarified, thousand, if it had been for dramatic effect, it worked. I am good at math and I realized if I could fly to her one night per week, and could deliver the pint of blood she needed, it could add up to over $1 million over the next year. This is the answer to my prayers, how could I refuse and how would I explain to my wife that once a week I would be flying out to meet with a beautiful woman, to have dinner and give her a pint of my blood?

Nolan came over and poured my cabernet, it was a rare vintage she had required be served in response to my order. The glasses poured, I put my glass out to memorialize the moment. As our glasses clicked I couldn't help but notice the thicker consistence and unique legs of her wine. Everything about tonight told him she was a woman of breeding who was used to enjoying the finer things in life and getting what she wanted. He thought back to her specificity in ordering the vegetables. Thy would talk about it more, he was not quite ready to accept outright, but he knew she was used to getting what she wanted, and right now what she wanted was him...or more precisely, his blood...one pint per week. "Please tell me more about how this would work, are you certain that I can satisfy what you need?"
 
Last edited:
“You should be scared, as a connoisseur, today’s standards are slipping with a rapid decline in what one would call palatable.” Lips quirk up in a warming smile just as a rap comes at the door. Smoothly Nolan returns with covered meals on a roll away cart in tow. Without hesitation each plate is uncovered and then set before Evan, and then me. A soft linen in hand is shaken out and settled to my lap as I lean back in my chair, all the while my eyes remain on him. The toast made me smile, lifting my glass to reach out and tap it to his. No words were spoken, hell he hadn’t even agreed to my terms. A smart man, a cautious, delicious smart man.. I could feel the growl rumble in my mind yet did not dare let it out within the room. This was all part of the song and dance… Let the fire within spark and simmer, let him see it too. If I did not scare him off, he may just well survive me.

Setting the glass to one side, napkin in hand lifts to dab at the perfectly painted lips his eyes have fallen to once or twice tonight. Shifting to get more comfortable, I let a heel slip free to the floor beneath the table and crossed my thighs. “Your medical records are quite impressive and meticulously taken care of. No history of drug abuse, alcohol or disorders. No sexually transmitted diseases and no severe illnesses aside from chickenpox when you were, was it nine?” I had read it all, many times over the months and committed it, him to memory. “Unless you are having an extra martial affair I am not aware of?” My eyes lift to his with a darkening gaze, one that belonged to the recesses of bedrooms without another to witness it’s smoldering perusal. I let it linger a moment but continued on before he could speak. Yes, I did it on purpose, and much like that movie, my thighs shift and recross the other direction with a rasp of sliding nylons, just out of sight of any eyes.

“I would cover the expense of a home care specialist to not only help in seeing to your diet and meals when busy with work but the care of your wife. You can choose anyone you trust as long as they are qualified, I will pay the expenses of their service as well as all costs for meals. This assures you eat healthy and get more rest than you are currently. I would send my helicopter to pick you up either at an air field some where within the city or the hospital’s pad, as I have clearance to do so. It will bring you to my home in the mountains, it is a half hour flight and not too far in the event you are needed back here. I offer a meal before the transfusion to assure you are well prepared for the loss of a pint. I have a clean room for such transfusions, as it is required for the rest of my life. A quiet’s night of rest and monitoring available if need be, before returning you safely home.” I wanted this bad enough to make all the exceptions to all the protocols I have had in place for centuries, that should have made me rethink this whole thing.. Yet when he smiles at me, I can feel my toes cross and knees weaken all over again!

“Nothing in life is certain, Evan. Except death and taxes.” A grin lift briefly, a rueful one more mocking of self than anything. “I do not normally have anyone in my home but my servants, and I have been alone a long time. I do hope my lack of social proprieties are not too off putting?” A flush crept into pale cheeks, the glass quickly lift to sip once more before eyeing the dead carcass in front of me. The idea of making myself eat was repugnant, not a favorite thing to do under any circumstances.. At least the dead beast was still mooing on the plate. Hefting up fork and steak knife, I took a few moments to carve it into bite size pieces while Evan got his thoughts together.
 
At first she didn't really answer my question, but instead referred to her standard, which I took to be exceedingly high. In an odd way I felt honored that my lifestyle could produce such fine quality out put. It was ironic that my wife's illness had me in the best shape of my life. I felt guilty having any sort of social life, so other than a brief game of tennis or racquetball, my life was a consistent routine of working out for 1.5 to 2 hours, lifting weights, running and swimming at the local YMCA. I had belonged to a club for years, but as things had gotten tight, that had been one of the first luxuries abandoned. Didn't matter, I actually enjoyed working out with the young 20 somethings, competing in a friendly manner, and having the most well defined six pack and sculpted pecs I had in years. I thought of my well defined body, and I would be lying if I didn't long to have a woman's fingernails sliding over my chest, or the feel of her breath as she kissed my neck and ventured down.

I listened to the review of my medical resume, “Your medical records are quite impressive and meticulously taken care of. No history of drug abuse, alcohol or disorders. No sexually transmitted diseases and no severe illnesses aside from chickenpox when you were, was it nine?...Unless you are having an extra martial affair I am not aware of?” I laughed, "that is the least of your worries, I hope that self induced celibacy is not a problem". I chuckled and then got serioius, this woman and I were about to have a uniquely intimate relationship, the least I could do was be honest. "My wife and I were married, when we were 24, we thought about children, planned on them actually, but her earlier bout with cancer took that away. I do have a very healthy sexual appetite and we enjoyed a wonderful sex life of almost 20 years, but for the past 8 months she is just not able, nor would I want her to do anything she wasn't fully able to enjoy. Since that time, I have taken care of her, and that has been my only interaction with a woman...other than tonight I guess." I didn't mean to imply anything by the statement, it was simply the truth, this was the closest thing to social interaction with a woman of any sort in over half a year.

"It is funny, as much as I miss my wife sexually, I almost miss dancing as much. I love all types of music, and my mother taught me when I was very young, that a man is never more appealing than when he can take a woman in his arms and command her around a dance floor, letting her feel secure to show her femininity and grace with the trust of being in strong arms that knew where to lead her and how to take care of her. That was her sense, but I came to love the opposite sense. Show me a woman who is a wonderful dancer and I know she will be a wonderful lover...and my wife at one time was a truly wonderful dancer...I so long for that feeling again".

I caught myself, I was rambling, it was just so nice to talk to someone...a woman...a beautiful woman, but this was a job interview and I needed to get my act together. "I am sorry, my social skills are obviously rusty, but it is nice talking to you. It feels aspects of your disease have deprived you from some of life's simple joys. If we do spend one night per week together, I am hopeful we could find some mutual interests that we might enjoy together. This relationship would be much nicer, if we were friends, don't you think?"

I have negotiated many contracts and deals, and I knew no matter how good the offer, you needed to be thoughtful, deliberate to see if you had heard their best. When she talked about helping with assistance for my wife, and allowing me some free time, assistance with meals, if it already wasn't it was a done deal. I didn't want to look to eager, but it was as if God had answered my prayers and the angel in front of me was too good to believe.

I watched her lips as the talked, they were gorgeous, full and the lipstick made them irresistable. I was trying to understand why this woman was making me feel a sense of desire that I had suppressed for years for anyone other than my wife. As she recrossed her legs, my eyes scanned down, and admired her legs and the curve of her hips, the entire package, so seductive, even though that did not seem to be her intent. I am a good husband, I have been faithful throughout my marriage, but my wife was dying, and my body longed for a woman, was I just transposing that repressed need on this lovely woman. I was embarrassed and ashamed for feeling some of the things I was feeling, but I also did not want to leave yet.

We were both finishing dinner, and I wanted to accept her offer, but I wanted to learn more about her first. "Your offer is very compelling and generous. In many ways, you are an angel answering my prayers. But I want to know that I am right for you too, it isn't my nature to do something that is purely self serving....Would you mind if we went and sat down on the couch and talked a bit more...I would like to better understand your disease...and I would like to know you...what do you enjoy...are there ways that I could help make your life happier and more fulfilled...it seems like this might be quite a long term commitment".
 
I have to admit to it; a small little fraction of my heart felt a twinge of guilt. I was misleading him in a sense, by not telling him the whole truth. Yet no one is so foolish as to confess to the living that the immortal exists. My only means in which to repay him is to open my vault and help to ease his lot in this life. I can feel his pain in his words, the sorrow of his baritone voice as he attempts to speak without choking off on the pain of it all. The love he has for his wife, thing even an immortal such as I can, and do envy. I have never had any one, living or dead, speak of me the way that Evan speaks of his wife. Perhaps this was a mistake? My mind is in chaos, torn between my desires and moral behaviors. The longer he speaks of her, of their lives together, the more difficult it is to remain seated and smiling and not just get up and walk away.

It is too late for that now, Lily!

I brought this man hope and I can see it in his eyes though he does well to hide the want within his mind, that relief. To call me an angel? He toyed in such dangerous waters that he were not even aware of. Again, guilt almost swayed my mind and changed the course of our partnership. To suggest to the wolf, to lie down with the sheep? A handsome, capable sheep.. Still a mortal man with limitations and an expiration date as well. A very married mortal man! The couch he suggests, as my eyes travel over to it and it’s closer confines, my pulse leaps and that blood just consumed thickens within the aching veins so well hidden away. My thoughts.. How they drift to something less decent and far more decadent that chit-chatting about hobbies.. Until a clamor of dishes turn my attentions from his penetrating gaze, “Nolan?” Never had my man made such a ruckus unless it were in warning?
“Forgive me, my Mistress. Did the Master say he danced?” Nolan’s frame was lithe but hunched over in a bow as if he might sink to his knees and grovel at my feet! What sort of nonsense was he up to? A shrewd eye followed him as I answered for Evan, “Yes, Nolan..” A hint of amusement in my tone as I knew what my man was trying to hint about. I can not help but smile, almost sarcastic in light. “No need to apologize to me Evan, you have done nothing wrong.. Other than presume I’m some sort of angel.” A teasing smile lifts as I drink the last of my glass. “Nolan, clear the room..” A chuckle came as I stood, kicking off the last heel and walking towards the couch. “He is hoping to escape a task he finds to be the most horrible of chores..” The blue in my gaze shifts to green, as it often does when ever I am amused, and Nolan’s behavior was quite amusing.

As the couch drew nearer and I took in the width of shoulder and graceful stroll within his frame, I again had to check myself, gather my strength and will power to control the words coming from my mind and the actions my body was craving to take. All of it must be kept in check, such self-imposed restraint is maddeningly delightful! I must be sick.. Or a bit warped?

“How is it self serving, Evan? You are saving my life, does that not make you the angel?” A practiced smile lift full lips, sinking to the comforts of the soft suede couch. A soft breath is let out, the pleasure in this cloud like softness eases so much tensions within the body that the mind soon follows along, easing into a relaxed, comforting sensation. “The contract expires when you no longer wish to participate. Three months, a year, a life time? It is all up to you, as per the written fine print at the bottom..” Husky words poured from berry painted lips, yet it is the green eyes shifting back towards the night blue that burrow into his, “Come, sit?” A delicate hand moves over the cushion and pats it, so very near to my own. Does he even know the danger he is in to be so close to one such as I? I need to get a firmer grip on my thoughts and wants, lest I blow this deal entirely!

Behave, lily!

“My disease is a severe anemia, I do not produce enough blood, neither red nor white. I spent many years with a donor when I was younger of course, who had O-negative but in time it just was not enough and I was needing more and more of it. I was told that as Rh-Null I need a clean, health donor of my own blood type. Not only would I live a healthier life and be less .. restricted in the day to day life, but I would need far less of it than the O-negative. As for the sun and it’s burning, it is a skin disease. Like allergies to perfumes or soaps or even foods. At first, I get a red rash, the longer I stand in the sun it will quickly accelerate to burns, to blisters and third degree burns. It is why I am in the mountains among all these shady trees.” Shifting back to a corner, to tuck my legs beneath me and sit, it is then that our eyes meet and I smile a bit easier. “So you see, Evan. Our contract is entirely up to you, In your hands.” After a long pause in all conversation and Nolan finally exits the room, words begin again.

“I enjoyed many things in my life..” Granted I may look to be in my early thirties, the real number of years I have been alive would most likely cause doubt of sanity or hysterics.. both of which we will not venture in to. So the strange looks he gives me, quite understandable. “I too love art, music and dancing. I could dance the rest of my life away if it only would sustain me in of it’s self..” The rapture I feel when ever dancing is plain upon my face, naked for him, pure as pure can be. “The variety of dance, and music has kept my heart happy for many long days and nights alone. I can understand missing such pleasures, although Nolan is not so thrilled as I am to dance. He is .. too stiff?” Brows drawn together as eyes open to find that he had been watching me as I spoke. What he had seen, I don’t know exactly but he had this look upon his face. Perhaps memories were eating away at him as well?

“I have no requirements of you, Evan.” A dimple appeared in the lazy smile offered, though I let my bold gaze rove over him without shame. “You look like you could handle yourself and lead any lady set before you.” There were a double meaning in those words, but I was not going to elaborate further. “I do not want to.. what is the saying?” Manicured nails tapped to the couch as words jumbled through my head until I found the right peasant’s saying, “Do not count the chickens before the eggs?” Was that the right one? “I think that is it..?” A giggle came, embarrassed to not know a simple saying of common every day mortals. I knew it! I know I do, I just don’t know if I said it correctly or not? “Can we not take one Friday evening at a time?”
 
Last edited:
There appeared to be sorrow in her eyes as I spoke, I took it as sympathy for my wife. Empathy is not something I expected to see, but it softened her. I thought of the ordeal she had to live with on a daily basis, and I felt extreme guilt that I needed to be compensated and compensated richly for doing what was right, helping a lovely young woman survive.

“How is it self serving, Evan? You are saving my life, does that not make you the angel?” I came over and sat down and smiled a wry smile, overwhelmed with guilt. I set a hand on her thigh and leaned in, looking into her eyes. "You don't understand how much I hate that you have to pay me, that I am in a position right now where I need you to pay me to do this." I shut my eyes and tried to compose my thoughts. "From everything I see you are a lovely young woman, and if my wife's illness had not put me in the desperate financial situation we find ourselves, there is no way that I would accept compensation for the privilege of giving a beautiful woman a chance at life".

I lowered my eyes, embarrassed to look at her. I composed myself,

Be a Man, Look Her In The Eyes

"Lilliana, is a beautiful name, do you always go by that or sometimes Lily?...It is a bit old fashioned, yet beautiful....I am a bit old fashioned. I believe in old fashioned concepts like chivalry, and men caring for women. When my wife got sick, I didn't think twice, I took a leave of absence and took care of her. That is what a man does. You need me, and I should be there to help you, be your knight, caring for the damsel in distress. I wish I didn't need the compensation you are offering...that is honestly my biggest hurdle in accepting your offer. You won't need a contract with me, as long as you need me, as long as I can uniquely help you, provide life, I will be willing to serve you...and I hope, sooner rather than later, I can rebuild my practice, stand on my own two feet as I always have...and when that time come, you can transport me to you, but I will no longer accept any remuneration for doing what is right, what I would want to be able to do...if you had no money at all".

I moved my hand from her lap, to her cheek. "Lily..." I smiled, "I am sorry that you have to pay me, but know I am not doing this for that reason...I am doing this because I want to help you".

I sat back, I knew I was blushing. I needed to change the subject, I smiled, trying to lighten the mood, "I take it that Nolan picked up on my comment regarding dancing, because he does not enjoy it like you do? It is funny, a man either loves to dance or hates it". I watched her scan up and down my body, "I promise I will prove to be a very good partner, should you ever grant me the honor of taking you for a whirl around the dance floor".

That came across much more forward than I intended, it was quite presumptuous to think that she might want to dance with me or enjoy it. However, there was definitely some chemistry between us, I had felt the electricity when I touched her thigh, and again when I held her cheek. She was lovely, but there seemed to be a vulnerability there, well hidden by the composure and elegance of this woman.

He wished he had more of a filter, but he didn't, he had bared his weakness, his humiliation of having to accept her generosity. She had smiled and looked at him with those beguilingly beautiful eyes. As he was sitting there and talking, he realized she was perhaps the most unique woman he had ever met. Despite her ailment she was stunningly beautiful, but she talked about being alone, Nolan, seem to be her sole confidant. "Lilliana, may I ask, have you ever been in love? You my be one of the most beautiful women I have ever met, I can't imagine, even with your unique lifestyle requirements, that you haven't had many men to choose from".

As soon as the words came out of his mouth, he wanted them back. How thoughtless, he looked into her eyes, he hoped she took it as the compliment he intended rather than a condemnation of a loveless existence. "I am sorry, you don't have to answer that...it is none of my business and doesn't impact us at all. I accept your offer, I will need to discuss it, somehow explain it to my wife, but I humbly accept and I hope I am able to help you...I hope that with all my heart".
 
Lilliana

Everything within went still as death, quiet and frozen for a moment of time. He was leaning in, meeting my gaze and speaking with heartfelt words. He was touching me!? Quite close, far too familiar and for a moment or five, I felt a panic well up within my mind and body that took all my self-restraint to not look down at his hand on my thigh. His words drift in and out of conscious listening, the internal battle not to react to his overly friendly gesture was taking most of my attention. Remembering to breathe took a moment, recalling that he spoke to me, and of his wife and situation, another moment or two. Yet when he lift to my face, to cup my cheek within the warmth of his hand, I nearly gave in to that carnal whisper drifting about within the dark recess of my mind.

Whatever deity out there? Help me!?

Hell! Struggling to remain calm, to breathe as if his touch was nothing when every little nerve ending within and out was prickled with a vibrant hum that begged of me to give in, to lean in and to slip to this man’s lap, thread my fingers into his hair and seize his lips with my own. I CAN’T! GOD damned me long ago but this was outright HELL! A squeak of noise came, quickly covered by a cough and clearing of the throat. As I look about for Nolan, for a relief of drink or topic change, I find that as I asked for, I am alone with Evan.

Fuck me…

“I uh..” A blush rises as blood floods my face, widening blue eyes shift to his and away. It has been so very long since I was in the company of another, let alone a mortal. I could feel the well up coming to surface, the need that clawed it’s talons over my entire frame with that drag of heat and want and for a moment, I was sorely tempted to relieve him of his agony in life, release his wife of her nightmare on earth! Claim this one for my own and keep him with me, permanently.

NO!

No, oh no no.. No way! I do not play God or fate or whatever the hell it was that birthed us and left us to die in most often horrible ways. No, that is not something that should have ever come to my mind! “I.. Evan…” A long sigh was let loose, sagging a bit into the couch once more. Having a difficult time meeting his eyes and was so very grateful when he finally let me go. How could I dance with this man? How can I not? Concern came and filled the blue eyes lifting to stare into his own. Seeking answers that weren't forthcoming, seeking within myself the selflessness to call halt to this entire affair.

Why do you have to be so GOOD!?

I wish I had answers and I wish I were stronger than I am… His touch sparked something, some deeper need within to feel the gentle touch of someone who cares, and he seemed to care? Just a little, but not yet what I want of him. It is much too soon to ask for miracles, and I do not believe in them. I have seen far too much sickness in this world and unhappy endings were coming in droves. “I have not had lovers.. I have had a lover.” The words kind of fell flat and off there, it was not a subject I felt appropriate to discuss, especially with him! Stranger or no, that was highly private and that it crossed his mind, gave me a little insight to what he may be thinking. “Been in love? No, never that I am aware of. I could have had what I need, for free Evan.” As I said the words, to get him to understand me fully, I took hold of his hand and pulled it and him towards me just a bit. “I could have had the blood I need from other sources and for free. Do you understand?” He had to know that information, that I chose him. I wanted his, no other’s. A rap came at the door, two in succession of twos. Nolan had returned and that meant that it was time.

“Come.” Called out for the door but I did not take my gaze from Evan, and I whisper to him, “I chose you.” I let him go, fingers brushing the back of his knuckles as a faint softer smile lift. “Until Friday then?” Rising from the couch, I had to leave him. There were no maybes or possiblys, if I were to do this and give him time to come to me, I had to get out of here before I lost the threads of control that remained and crawled into his lap. That would definitely go off very poorly! Polite and concerned he very well may be, but molested? I doubt he would appreciate that happening.

"I look forward to that dance, good night Evan." The manner in which his name rolled off my tongue was not exactly on purpose but I had to let him feel the tickle of pleasure his touch gave to me and the only way to share that without confessing? In the tone in which I spoke to him. Even Nolan took note of the way I spoke, a questioning brow lifting as Nola held out my wrap for me to step in to. "And thank you.." As we ready to go, there is no obvious rush to get away, wanting to give Evan this last chance to call off the agreement, I take my time preparing for the flight home.
 
Evan

As I spoke to her, I wasn't sure she was really listening, there appeared to be a million thoughts going on behind those mesmerizing eyes, but what those were, I had no idea. Am I boring her, who needs to hear this sob story. Sure I might have the best of intentions, but I was taking the money now wasn't I? I should have stopped, realizing the skepticism she was probably hiding.

She had only had one lover, and never been in love. This made me very sad. I couldn't imagine a life without having felt love. Sure, it would mean I wouldn't be feeling the complete loss I was feeling now. But you can't feel loss, if you never felt the emotions that you were afraid of losing. I felt now as if he was facing and abyss of loneliness, but I had also walked across the top of mountains at one time, been madly in love, and now must face the loss of that love. I had wanted to reach out to Lily, hold her, tell her that you will have your time. But I couldn't I wouldn't promise her false hope, but I wanted this for her, and helped in some small way I might help her get there. I saw a woman who wanted to feel love, but surely had come to the conclusion that the lifestyle she was forced to lead made her either unworthy or more likely incapable of finding someone with whom she could share those most special of feelings.

Had a lover, yet not loved? Had someone taken advantage of her, I wanted to kill them, protect her. I smiled, no she had probably felt lust, indulged herself but never had the chance or desire with that person to have more. Somehow I know she would be an incredible lover, and I feel arousal once again course through my veins, ever so briefly. I had no idea what she thought of men, but I hoped our relationship, whatever that might become, would show her there were good men out there who would care for her.

However, I had touched her, held her cheek in my palm and I had felt how wonderful she felt. Her touch had reverberated through my body in a way I never imagined. I had not come here this evening thinking I might feel attraction, I was just hoping for a chance. I wondered if my intentions were as virtuous as I hoped they were.

Then she did the completely unexpected, she reached out and touched me, started pulling me in. I offered no resistance, for a moment I thought, even hoped she might kiss me, acting on the same impulses, that was feeling and resisting. “I chose you.” What, what did that mean? Why? She could have had blood for free, maybe not as rare, but she told me this for a reason. What was that reason, should I ask? Maybe but not now, I needed this evening to end. I needed to talk to my wife, "explain our exciting new opportunity". The new family business, selling my blood one pint at a time while spending the evening with one of the most beautiful and desirable women I had ever seen, while I left her at home with a glorified nanny tending to her misery.

I was so conflicted, but I needed to close this session. "Until Friday then...I look forward to that dance, good night Evan." Nolan had reached out with her wrap, but I grabbed it from his hand, "If you don't mind". I wrapped it around her delicate shoulders, and pulled it close around her neck, I lifted her chin so that she looked into my eyes. "I don't know why you chose me, but you made the right decision, you will see me Friday and we will have that dance". I leaned in and kissed her cheek, cool to the touch, but my lips seemed to burn as they touched her delicate skin. I smiled, turning I shook Nolan's hand, his mouth in a sly knowing smile.

Twenty minutes later I walke into my home. My wife was on the couch, cuddled under three blankets despite the fact it was almost 80 degrees in the room. I sat down next to her, "So what was she like, did you get the job?" I put my arm around her, "yes Lizzy, I got the job and it will pay very well, but the specifics are a bit peculiar, I hope you are okay with my being gone one night per week on Fridays...."
 
Lilliana

Oh, how he dares so much, to do as he pleases, to step in and take over. He did not sense a monster, did not feel hunted by a beast. He obviously saw the woman in me and nothing else.

Nolan could not keep the smirk from his handsome face, sitting across of me as we were strapped in for the flight home. He, as well as I could not dismiss the dilated pupils, softer expression and the fullness of parted lips softly panting. As he offered me a napkin to wash the burgundy from my lips, I caught his eyes upon me with that knowing look. His gaze lowering to the swelling areolas barely hidden with the blouse and pert nipples peeking out, his touch gentle as he would slip each heel back to my feet. “I had forgotten those, didn’t I?” A rueful smile lift, staring across the way, we both could smell the scent of arousal underneath it all.

“Ready for take-off, Ms. Loquer.”

I ignored the pilot, he did not need to be told to fly, he knew to get his ass in gear and get me home. Cranky? Yes. I do not like the lack of self-control, not one damned bit. The fact that this mortal man had me tied up in wanton little knots, to a point that I could not control my own body? My mind? It is maddening! Damn man..

“Stop it, Nolan.” Growled out at my man, “Do not look at me like that.” Snapped with mild irritation.

“If only, Mistress..” His eyes lingered upon me a little longer before he would turn his gaze to the side window and watch the city fade. It did make me chuckle, IF only was correct. I could appease so many needs with Nolan, if it were not for the fact that Nolan is completely gay. Not even a sliver of bi-sexuality in the man, to my dismay. Learned that many, many years ago. Gorgeous man, Italian by birth, raised in the worst possible area in London. Still, my eyes lingered on him a little longer, but with complete amusement. He had helped me in a sense, to ease off that nagging need with his sense of humor. The only one I had ever given the gift of immortality to, and well worth the risk in doing so. I have no regrets, other than letting Evan go home tonight.. Four days to go until I will see him once again. It feels like an eternity.

It was easy to keep busy with so much to do. I had not had a guest in my home in fifty years, if one could consider Nolan’s numerous lovers as guest? Tuesday and Wednesday went by in a blur of activities. Cleaning out a suite for Evan to sleep in, taking down those curtains within his room to replace them with a lighter covering. I must live without sunlight, I would not condemn the man to my life, if even for one day. The rest of the house was heavily shrouded in the darkness required. Fourteen bedrooms, ten bathrooms, a den, library, dining room, kitchen, family room and a smaller ballroom that I have converted into my own dance studio.. Would it overwhelm him? There was a basement and attic of course, as well as servants’ quarters at the opposite end of the house, those places he would not see. Unless he gets lost. Yes, that thought does make me chuckle a bit.

Deliveries came just in time with the food to stock the house, it was something not done in so long that when Nolan went to the pantry to see what was edible.. None of it was, as most of it was probably out of date during world war two! “Clean this space and put away the groceries, I will go to the cellar and find a few bottles.” It was mundane and boring, but even dusting kept my mind occupied and my hands busy. No grand plans or schemes in play nor place. I am stupid, well not really but I feel stupid in wanting him to give in to what he desires, if he desires.. Who am I kidding!? Of course, he desires me, I could hear the man’s heart beating like a damned humming bird’s wings. He does, I know he does as well as he should know by now that I want of him as well. Question is though, can he give in to that desire of his own free will, or will his wife keep him from giving in? I do wish I was a fly on that wall when he got home Monday night. Just how much did he tell her? Was it the truth? And if so, is she allowing him to come? So many moral little dilemmas, if I did not feel what I am feeling right now, one would think I am a warped cruel woman.. Hell, I am beginning to think I am. Maybe I am?

-----

“Play for me, Nolan?” Standing in the center of the studio, sleep evading me, I needed so badly to expend some energies before the evening to come. “Love story..” All I ever needed to do is request and the melancholy beautiful opening notes began to play. Nothing like the sound of the piano’s chords resonating in air and floor, under bare toes and pulsating within the mind. And as he play, I move to stretch just a bit more before shutting my eyes and letting the music carry me. Alone, it is what I needed this early Friday morning. Just me and the music to soothe the soul. He would arrive tonight.
I can do this.
 
Last edited:
"What do you mean, be away every Friday night? Overnight? Evan, please tell me what is going on?" I sighed, I didn't lie to Lizzy ever, she knew it. I tried to hold her tighter, but I had to be carefull. Sometimes I thought she might crumble to dust right in my arms. Cancer is savage, she had once been so strong, an excellent athlete, we had spent hundreds of hours together playing competitive mixed doubles. Strong, graceful, beautiful and now she couldn't stand, and if she did she was 5 inches shorter as her spine compressed.

I told her the entire story, every detail. I saw her eyes well up, when I described Lilly, and again when I described her disease. Despite her own pain, she had empathy. I finished and looked at her. "Can never see the sun...and the idea is if you go there the blood will be fresher, better able to help her for longer periods with less?", I nodded. "yes that is the idea, it is actually so sad to see someone so young so limited, I honestly feel bad about taking her money, but we have no choice". She shook her head, "no we don't, but I hat that too"..

She sat back, and I knew she was thinking something. "So, other than her illness, is she beautiful, she sounds quite beautiful?" I wouldn't, I couldn't lie to her. "Yes, quite". "Mmm, I see...well I have been wanting to have this conversation for a while." Tears welled up in her eyes, and I knew what she was going to say, and I didn't want to hear it. "Lizzy, don't, please don't". She set her frail hand on my lap, "Shhhh"...she swallowed, "Evan, I have been thinking about this..a lot. You have been an amazing husband, no woman could have asked for more. Right up until the end, you have been there in every way possible. I know what going there toinght did to you, how much you hate begging for charity, yet you did it for me, always me. I know you love me, no man could have showed it more. We had an amazing love affair, twenty years, thank you!" She stopped and started sobbing, I touched her chin, "please stop honey, you don't have to go here". She looked up with steely resolve, "Yes, I do...the physical part of our life is over, we both know that, and you are still young, healthy, an amazing lover...I want you to know you are free...I would like to know that I pass knowing you are okay, and can find someone to help keep you happy, help take care of you....I am not talking necessarily about this woman, but if it is, that is okay".

She stopped and I simply held her...there was no more to discuss. My wife was an incredible woman, as amazing in death as she had been in life.

The rest of the week was odd, I had been given the Hall Pass, I never wanted to receive. Not that this changed anything, I had no intention of taking advantage of it, I could surely wait, I had waited this long. But when Friday came, I was excited, I was interested where this fascinating woman came from, what would her place be like, could we become friends, would she lower her guard and let me in, and if she did what would I find.

Then there was the procedure itself, I assumed it would not be an issue, but I had never given a pint of blood before. I picked out three different outfits before finalizing on a simple blue blazer, grey slacks, white shirt and black loafers. I kissed Lizzy good bye and saw the look of hope and sadness simultaneous in her eyes. "I love you, know that, always know that" She smiled, "I do, and know I do to, but also don't forget what I said, it is all good". One more kiss and I want to the office. The helicopter was able to land on my building, and off I went. When we started to land, I tried to understand if it was a house or a hotel, I had never seen such a large mansion...
 
Last edited:
Lilliana

Nolan stood sentinel, in his grey turtle neck and low tailored dark slacks at the Heli-pad, waiting for the rotary to cease and the door to slip open. Approaching only when Evan was exiting the helicopter, to size the man up and give him a once over before he would motion for Evan to proceed. Sliding into step at Evan’s side, he guided without touch or word until they reached the cobbled driveway.

“Good evening, Sir.” Nolan said smoothly, a hint of his British accent still thick in some words, even after all these years state side. “My Mistress is within, awaiting your arrival.” He strode ahead at the door to push it open for Evan, then followed within. “May I take your jacket?” Was offered, yet perhaps it was my presence in the foyer that had caught Evan’s eye and kept him from responding?

Instruments played through the sound system I had specifically wired to this monstrosity of a home. As it was on a loop, how fitting it would return to the theme I had danced to only this very morning? It may be the dress I am in, or that I was barefoot that made him stare so? I refused to look over my own appearance, to check nervously for flaws to pick at, though I want to. Whatever it was that caught his attention, did not matter, or so I keep telling myself. I hadn’t dared to hope he would come. If not for his wife’s tender heart and his love of her, then the guilt he felt overtaking what I offered. I was surprised, I was speechless, and I have a smile for him as he straightened before me and strode in my direction.

I had only moments to gather my thoughts and calm the nerves, to think of something witty or charming to say to this man, to put us both at ease. Nothing was forthcoming! Centuries of life and I had no small talk to blurt out!? I could say it was in the way he looks at me, and perhaps it was but it was more the realization that he had come. A cynical small voice within my head reminded me just why he was here, and it was not to play house.

“Good evening, Evan.” The wine glass in my hand was delicate, crystal and would be sharp if I snapped the damn thing in my hands! I needed to relax, to ease the tensions and stop behaving so oddly. As far as Evan knew I was only a lonely woman, trapped here by circumstances beyond my control.. and to an effect, I am. Just not exactly how he imagines it to be. I do wonder, would he scream or strangle me If I were to reveal myself to him? My real self, not this helpless spinster. I wouldn’t test that, not now and most likely, not ever.

He came!

I know my face was radiant, lit by the pleasure in his arrival as the doubt began to slowly melt away and the nagging cynic in my head shut the hell up for the first time in four days. Our eyes met and held, I could feel the shift of my own form as I reach out and let him take hold of my small hand. He stood much taller than I when in bare feet, my head reaching his chin. I could have lift to my toes for him, but I did not. Instead I lift my blue-green eyes his way and let his presence here sink in to my system.
“Welcome to my home.” Genuine warmth filled not only my voice, my smile but my soul. Why do I react to him like I do? Why him, as none other has ever? I wish I knew these answers, or at least some way to grasp firm hold and control it a bit better. “Dinner is still being prepared, I do hope you do not mind another night of steak? It is the only meal I know of that you enjoy..” A wink came with the confession, “Would you like a small tour?”
 
Last edited:
I stepped out of the helicopter and saw Nolan in the distance. The wind from the blades, swept across the lavish lawn and blew at the flowers in the garden. The lawn went on for hundreds of yards, and looked like the first cut of rough at the finest of country clubs. The house set majestically up a small hill which required walk past lillied ponds and gardens that reminded him a bit of the Palace at Versailles. But that was not the best of it, no that was the view of the mountain in back of the house, snow capped. At first he was disappointed that she wasn't there as he arrived, but then he remembered, 'Of course, the sun'. And again he was said, did she ever get to enjoy the beauty of her gardens, her home? He hoped so, somehow.

I smiled at the formal greeting, "good evening to you as well Nolan, I hope she has been anticipating this evening with the same sense of excitement I have"...crickets. Nolan played his cards quite close to the vest. I sensed that he cared for her very much, but for some reason also knew it wasn't sexual. Perhaps it was just his formality, but there was never that sense of electricity of a more sensual connection.

As I entered the house, I wondered, had I overestimated her beauty last time? She had been dressed quite professionally and perhaps it was more my need to impress her that had left me thinking she was one of the most beautiful women I had ever met. Suddenly, there she was across the room, nope, if anything I had not given her enough credit. She looked stunning, beautiful and very un business like, that is unless your business was professional ballroom dancing.

He heard the theme form Love Story, in the background. It had been one of his wife's favorite movies, he knew the lyrics by heart. "Where do I begin...to tell the story of how great a love can be..." Ironic, the craziest thought popped into my head, if only for a second...could this be my second chance...Love Story...I hated how sad the movie ended, how sad my first story was ending...could I play it out one more time as my wife had suggested?

Stop being ludicrous, you are meeting this woman, your employer for only the second time...I was a romantic, no matter how ridiculous and improbable any of my romantic fantasies may be. All these thoughts brought on by a gorgeous woman in a stunning dress and the musical ambiance. I realized I was thrilled to see her, and it sure seemed like she felt the same way. If she were always that beautiful and radiant, being here would be a constant feast for the eyes.

She reached out her delicate hand, and I instinctively brought it to my mouth for the softest of kisses. "Lilly you look stunning, I feel woefully under dressed. I hope this is for our dance, but I will need to be careful with my hand placements so that I don't make you fear I have the wrong intentions". I smiled, it was a joke, I hoped to set us at ease. Looking at her though I couldn't help but speculate how she would feel in my arms, letting me guide her through a waltz, fox trot, or perhaps a slow dance to soft jazz. I felt my breath quickening, and I remembered my wife's last words. I had no intention of taking her up on it, but I also had never thought my new employer, a woman I would be eating with, had already asked to dance and with whom I would repeatedly stay the night, would greet me looking like that.

"You will never disappoint me with steak, but I like almost all cuisine, I am actually quite a good cook, if you would ever allow me the privilege of serving you?...I smiled at the wink, was she flirting or just being friendly?...however, I wasn't sure I knew how to flirt, then I rethought my line about our dance and realized...yes, I guess I do still know how to flirt...what else will she remind me that I am capable of..."I would love a tour, I am particularly interested in seeing where I will spend the night..."
 
Lily

“Nolan.” Hand lifts to Evan’s mouth, his soft lips pressing with gentle care to my cooler flesh and the heat that spirals from there is once again knee weakening. I almost stutter, almost lose thought and focus at the touch of his lips. Has it been so long? “See to dinner preparations while I tour Evan around.” Nolan’s dark eyes watch me, as if he the hawk and me, his mouse. He knows my thoughts and my weakness when it comes to Evan, yet he is unable to do a damned thing about it. So, with a tap of heels, a curt bow and that long, lingering look of his, Nolan’s smooth voice replies simply, “Yes, Mistress.” Before turning to head towards the eastern end of the estate and kitchen.

“I am glad you approve of dinner as well as my dress.” Teased out in a husky, but smiling manner. Turning to him, I link within his arm crook and step to his side. With a long perusal over him, I find those eyes smiling down at me and smile even more so in response, “Shall we?” After a pause, and looking about for where to start this tour, I save us some time and get to lean to him just a little longer. “The eastern end of the house,” I nodded behind him and I, “are the storages, kitchen and servant’s living quarters.” Fingers glide over his arm, the strength beneath his clothing felt in the sculpture of him, temptation to touch is great and I fight to resist that nagging curiosity and impatience within.

Good things come to those who wait.

With gentle tug, I lead him through my home and the ground floor. “Foyer you’re familiar with..” A grin spliced bright and wide, for a moment forgetting to keep my lips shut, to mask the sharper eye-teeth I possess. Doubtful he would notice as I am so much shorter than he in my bare feet. Through an open archway I tug him, “The studio is here.” I motion to my left as we pass under stairs. “Library and den here at the end of the hall, formal dining room on the right to which will wrap around to the living space and one more archway, to the foyer once more. It is large but a simple design. There is a washroom between the studio and den, you will notice the door within the wooden panels by the brass handle..” I did not take him fully into each room, there would be plenty of time for this as the weeks progress. Smoothly I lead him, turning him through the dining room and long wood table being set at one end for the two of us. Through to the living room with a large eighty-inch flat screen mounted to the wall, and back to the foyer.

“Come, let me show you to your quarters while you are here, as my guest.” It forced me to release him, as I could not traipse up the stairs without lifting my gown from the floor. A shame I had not thought to wear something shorter tonight. To the west wing, to my private domain above. Lifting the sheer gown up so I may step without incident, I ascend with Evan behind me. “I bought this house for two reasons. The first, it is remote and where I needed to be. Two, this staircase.” It was dark wood, most likely mahogany, hand carved and centuries old. It was glistening in the faded light of the interior, shone with a luxurious hue that spoke of refined taste and excellent craftsmanship. “Whomever designed this stair case wanted it to truly be the home’s center piece..” A crooked grin lift, “Of course, as it is the center, isn’t it?” It slowly curved to a landing and from that landing it would go both east and west. “I prefer the sunset to the sunrise.. You will find the family wing is the western side of the house.”

And where I placed him. Far too near to my own quarters, but caution be damned! As we climb and step into the dimly lit hallway, the scent of wood oil fills the senses, as does the faint scent of flowers scattered about the house in various vases. It is quiet up here, “I had to renovate the house before I could move in and in doing so, it became virtually sound proof. It helps when one must sleep during the day light hours.” Each wall and been restored and rebuilt but also filled with insulation. It was cool up here, not too bad considering the lack of sunlight. Central heating and air was a blessing as much as the internet, at least for me.
“You will be in the suite here,” Lifting a hand towards the northern side of the hallway, walking on soft steps to the double doors and pushing it open but a small crack. Peering within to be certain the sun had truly set fully behind the horizon before pushing the door wider and stepping to one side. “These are yours for your stay here, as long as you wish to use them. There is the bedroom through there.” Hand lift to motion to another doorway. “This small sitting room and a private bath here.” Motioning to the opposite end of the suit. “I had your curtains changed so you can enjoy the mountainview if you desire to do so.” I watched him move about the room, leaning to the door frame to give him time. He could take all the time he needed as I found myself enthralled with the way he moved about the home.

“My room is the opposite suite on the southern side, and down the hall. The transfusion room is here directly across from your door.” I did not need to tell him that only he and I would be sleeping here in this wing of the house. Nor would I tell him that even if he screamed his head off, it wasn’t likely to be heard at the other end of the house, where Nolan slept. Did he know this? Would he notice or even care? He did not know the creature in which he would sleep so near to once a week either. It saddened me, these thoughts. I should do better not to remind myself of the stark reality of my existence. But then again, I did not believe in fairy tales and happy endings either. No, it was best to keep things crystal clear and in the proper perspective. Why I told him where my rooms are, some whimsical part of my mind having fantasies that would not come to fruition.

Dismissing the thoughts and sadness trying to swamp over my light mood and temporary enjoyment, I had to force myself to focus on the positive, “Does this room please you, Evan?” There was a twinge of hope in the tone in which I spoke with, not that I meant for it to be there. It was too revealing of my own inner desires, but you can not take back words already spoken.
 
Last edited:
Evan

She didn’t respond to my little lines or jokes. She smiled, and took my arm as she began the tour, but she was formal, almost stand offish. Hopefully I didn’t offend with my flirtatious comment. Not being one to let awkwardness linger, I wanted to clear the air. “Lilly, I am more than a little out of practice in being alone, and certainly with such a beautiful woman. My basic nature is to be complementary and a bit flirtatious or teasing. Please let me know if you feel I am ever being too forward in my comments, as the last thing I would want you to think is that I didn’t respect you or appreciate all you were doing. So far, I like you very much, and I will tend to be playful as I find it makes life more fun. But that is me, and if you want to draw a much more formal business Li,e relationship, I can certainly respect that as well”. She only smiled, so I let her proceed with the tour.

We toured the first floor, the decorating ornate and lovely. The house was so large, but the layout was simple and logical. He smiled at the TV, “Do you enjoy movies? Other than dancing, tennis, working out and cooking, movies and attending the live theatre are some of my passions. It might be fun to choose some things we could enjoy together”. I liked the feel of her on my arm, she moved with a lightness and grace, almost ethereal quality. That she was barefoot surprised me for such an apparently formal woman, but from the coolness of her skin I wondered if she might suffer from circulation issues, and heels might exacerbate the issue. She broke our hold as we reached the ornate Mahoney staircase, the carvings were beautiful, and I admired the master crafmen’s work.

I felt her arm slip out of mine, and felt a type of disappointment. My heart seemed to want to be more intimate and personal, while my mind was trying yo understand the signals she was, or wasn’t giving me. Lifting the hem of her skirt we toured the upper area. She lead me to my suite, and it was quite lavish, much more than the simple single bedroom I had anticipated. I walked into the sitting area, it was lovely, but I hoped not to use it much. I craved human contact, adult conversation, but it was probably unrealistic to expect her to want to constantly be with me. She was used to a certain lifestyle, and clearly valued her privacy.

“Does this room please you Evan?” He happened to be enjoying the breathtaking view of the mountains. “It is beautiful, thank you! I hope you don’t mind me saying though, as much of me as you are willing to stand, I am up for. I so miss, intelligent, adult conversation or enjoying drinks and laughter with a friend. That doesn’t even cover the dancing, which I do hope you were serious about...” I caught myself, she must be wondering what she had gotten herself into, this man desperate fro any sort of companionship, “...obviously, I completely respect your privacy, but I want you to know I am game for almost anything you might want to do”.

She laughed and smiled at my rambling, she also pointed to where her chambers were just a short bit down the hall. They were closer than he had expected, but it didn’t bother him at all. He couldn’t help himself from playing, he could smell the aroma of the grilling steaks, and he knew they would need to go back downstairs shortly, in my best faux English accent, “So will I ever get a tour of my Lady’s chamber or should I consider that forbidden territory.” I was more joking than anything, but Lizzy’s statement was undoubtedly somewhere running through my brain, as was the vision in the sheer dress I was speaking to. I was smiling as I finished the teasing question...but the look in her eyes made me regret the words as soon as I said them.

You are forcing it, trying to be too charming, and coming off like a psycho, relaxxxxx

I did not let her answer, instead I came up to her and put my hand lightly behind, gently feeling her slim waist, “We should probably go back downstairs, it smelsl as if dinner is being served”; it smelled wonderful. I spoke softly, gently, as we walked, my arm still gently behind her, “Lilly, I really do love the suite and sanatorium you have arranged. Thank you so much, you are far too generous”. Then I did the stupidest thing possible, I leaned in and gave her a thank you kiss on the cheek...
 
Lilliana

“I do not plan on leaving you alone to grow bored while here, Evan.” The words were softly spoken, watching as he moves about. The pleasure in his tone, his eyes are whispering such sweet things to my heart.. within my mind. I was not wrong in choosing him, was I? He moves and spoke and smiled at me, and all the while it felt as if this could very well be his home. Here, with me. In time? He rambles so quickly, on so many topics at such an alarming speed that I can not keep from smiling, from feeling that tug of heart strings that endears this man more and more to me.

“Nolan would be displeased with me if I did not accept your offer to dance, to free him of his stiff boredom and two left-feet.” It is difficult to stand here in this room, so near to soft seating and where I could just reach out and touch his warmth, that firm muscled form hidden away so properly within tailor clothing. I do not have the skill set, I doubt anyone does, to see him without a stitch on but I do sorely wish I could… Being here, alone with him so near warms me .. In many ways. If not for the happiness in his smile and eyes, but his laughter and easier going manner. He felt, acted, looked near to the man I saw not too long ago in the grocery store. I helped him to feel this way, it is humbling.

I hadn’t been paying full attention to all he said, but when his hand came down to my lower back, to press and guide I had to struggle to breathe right. To resist a moan of pleasure at the touch, that heat of fingers and palm so near to my bare skin, if not for a sheer layer of black between us. Had he spoken of my bedroom? Had I heard that right, or was I merely fantasizing yet again of this man beneath me? Above is nice too..

“..Thank you so much, you are far too generous.” He drew nearer and I in turn, having been lost in my wicked thoughts turn to him, “Pardon?” When his lips caressed my cheek, his scent filled my senses and his form blanketed me into his world here in the quietness of the hallway.

….


Our eyes met, as he is bent to me and there is this insane rush of .. nothing.. a vacuum of sort that just stole the very earth from beneath my feet! Nothing seems to sink in, except for my hitched breathing, the rise and fall of pert breasts, peaked and tightening. I wish I knew what come over me, but as the world came rushing back in, with sound and panting and his scent so close I found that I had placed my hands to his chest and that somehow, we had moved to the near by wall. Pressing him there, and shock clearly resonated in the dark green eyes, wide and staring right back into his blue. A sound came, from somewhere? Surely it could not be me? Yet, it was.. A sort of soft growl, aggressive and wanton. Fingers splay and as eyes slowly give way to curious nature, wander to where my hand is pressing him to the wall and I am resting, near to surrendering my weight atop the poor man.. it registers, vaguely in some recess of my mind but all I know is that I WANT.

Mere seconds had passed as I had turn to him fully and pressed against him, causing him to step back until he walked into solid wall, so quick were my movements. I can hear my own panting, the hard rush of breath and feel my eyes darken and my mouth water. I wish it was his blood that called to me! I could control that! Hands shift over the hidden bone and sinew I long to see bare, to the hem of his neatly ironed shirt and it tugs up out of the waist band as eyes shift to his once more. What am I doing!? There is stark need ravaging my mind, my body. A body that feels foreign to me right now, heavy and quivering. He can see the hunger in my eyes, of that there is no doubt, and I am fairly sure I have shocked the man entirely. But fuck it. I do not care! Without asking, without thinking, my hand brushes bare abdomen as I sink into his grip. Thick lashes hover low, wanting to close and yet unwilling to shut out those expressive eyes of his. Our noses brush as I hover over those lips, I can taste him in the air we share, as he exhales into me and I can feel the hard length of his body against my own and all I can do, God help me! All I want to do is.. just.. Feathering side to side, we touch One.. swallowing the rush of saliva, lapping at my tingling lips Little.. Taste. Eyes lower from his striking blue gaze, to the mouth within reach and I can just.. if I just..

“Mistress, Dinner is ready.” A click of intercom comes on, heard through the open doorway of Evan’s bedroom just feet away, and then it clicks right back off. Effectively halting my over active hormonal need to rub myself against this man until I cease to breathe. A slight jerk of motion, stiffening as I awaken from the desire, to the reality of …

“Oh..Oh, God. I..” What can I say!? I pushed the man and all but sat on him! Jesus, just.. just kill me now? Looking down to where I had my palm pressing just over his heart and.. Well, his shirt was beyond wrinkled now and missing a button? Had to look a little closer, but maybe not? Oh my god! WHAT the hell did I do!? Embarrassed did not even come close to how I felt right now! Extracting my hands from him was far easier than extracting my person from nearly lying on top of him, against the fucking wall! IN THE HALLWAY! I managed to get untangled from him, with his help and all the while, red in the face and pressing trembling knuckles to my mouth, in a desperate attempt to STOP TALKING!

Hells bells! Now what?!
 
Last edited:
Evan

“I do not plan on leaving you alone to grow bored while here, Evan.” I smiled, I took it as more of a compliment and desire than an obligation. “Nolan would be displeased with me if I did not accept your offer to dance, to free him of his stiff boredom and two left-feet.” I cocked my brow, we were dancing with each other verbally already, I didn't just want to dance, I wanted to see what this incredible woman felt like, how she would respond to my touch, follow my lead. Her response did not suggest anything more than I was an acceptable substitute, but the look in her eyes, and then the way she averted her eyes and then came back and looked at me with laser beams, suggested more. Was she as curious about how I would feel in her arms, as I was as to how she would feel in mine. How could I be thinking these things, I was attracted but I wasn't ready, I knew I wasn't. Hall pass or not, I hadn't been with any woman but my wife in over 20 years, and I hadn't been with her, even had an erection in many months. But I was attracted, and even a kiss on the cheek had made that painfully obvious...at least to me.

Her speed and strength were more surprising than the act itself. As my lips touched her cool skin I had felt the seering burning of pure electricity. She had looked at me, and I was convinced I had done something terribly wrong, crossed the line, offended her. The truth was obviously the complete opposite. Whoosh, BAM, I barely saw her move, did she actually push me? Like a feather in a windstorm, I flew against the wall, and my body felt pure adrenaline. In a flash my shirt had been pulled from my trousers, a button popped, God pop them all! What was I saying, no this wasn't right, but don't stop, please don't stop.

I never would have made this move. Her cool skin, her hand brushing across, pressing in to my abdomen, the startling contrast to the heat I am feeling. The crispness of her touch shoots fire. You would think it would feel odd, strange? Oh no, it feels incredible. It is magic, unexplainable, defying logic and intuition, a total surprise, but YES. Her nose just brushes, mine, she his coming, I lick my lips, and feel them part, ready, anticipating. She is almost there, her eyes close and reopen, mine are open, I am watching everything she does, wanting, wanting, wanting. My God my heart is beating, I am tingling below, it is arousal, my pants tighten, we haven't even kissed yet and my body is prepping, but prepping for what? Her lips are almost here, I feel her breath on them, come to me, come to me Lilly. As fast as my shirt was out and her hand were on my bare skin, this is slow teasing, perfect, but agonizing....and Nolan! NOOOO, I want to scream, I was ready, didn't think I would be, could be, but the moment is gone.

Passion is replaced with awkwardness, a soft apology, she blushes, and I know she wants to die, crawl into a hole. This had not been premeditated, it had been natural, so natural. I help her up, I try to say something, but she will have none of it. She is in her own hell of embarrassment. She straightens her hair, and dress. I tuck in my shirt, where is that button? And she is gone, almost running down stairs. She is so quick, so light on her feet. I watch her almost run away, and I am afraid, what this has done. It was innocent, I want to yell, you did nothing wrong, if anything I led you here.

By the time I get down the stairs, she is already seating at the table, she is gulping her wine, her cheeks are flushed, but she does not look up. She simply raises her arm out to her side, inviting me to sit. "Look at me Lilly, please look at me, it is okay". Her eyes stay down, she is lost in her own mind, reliving, what appears to be a nightmare. This refined, elegant woman is an ashamed little girl. I want to just hug her, but I do the only thing I can, "Lilly, I wanted to kiss you too" She finally looked up, a tear in her eyes, they are wide open, looking at me, was I telling the truth or just making her feel better? She stares, looks into my soul...and then smiles. The moment is gone for now, but we have shared something, I need to go slow, but there is little doubt in my mind we will get back here...I look forward to it
 
Lilliana

“Please, Evan? Not now?” Whispered out in choked words, bitten off as Nolan came in and spied my rather embarrassed face. He searches my face for answers, I could see the questions coming but with the brief shake of my head and stern look, he resisted voicing any of them. With a bit of relief and a full two glasses of wine, I watch as our meals are set before us. Freshly grilled, seeping juice and blood to the white plate below and tantalizing the senses with it’s rich aroma. Followed with a bowl of salad and a tray of dressings to choose from, fresh baked rolls, cobbler, butter and baked potatoes. A feast really for two people, luckily there would be little waste as the left overs would be taken to the outskirts of the city and give to the homeless. Yeah, I am a softy.

“Will there be anything else, Mistress?” Nolan stood to my left and between Evan and I, as words continue to fail me, as I continue to struggle to calm my mind and body to semblance of control, all I can do is give a shake of my head. Unconvinced all is well, he merely moves to pour us both some more wine, taking his leisure in doing so. The tension is palpable and still that burning heat within me wants to crawl across this table and slide into that man’s lap! I HAVE been alone too damned long, what must he think of me? I do not use others, most certainly do not treat a man like he is a piece of … steak..

A giggle escapes. God! What must he think!? And I was literally about to do some rather graphic things.. I have a very creative imagination and due to reading a LOT of smut over the last few years, a long list of things to try out! I really needed to just get my damned hormones under control and proceed with this contract!
“What is amusing, Mistress?” Nolan has to ask, and my eyes meet Evan’s across the table, smile spreading. Amusement returning to my gaze, shining back at the man who has unknowingly caused so much upheaval and chaos in such short time!
“Oh I was merely reflecting on something said earlier..” Lips part to sip more wine and another chuckle comes just before sipping. The tension seems to leave me, my panicked mind calming and his words caress into the depths of me all over again.. He wanted to kiss me too.

“Oh?” Nolan’s tone was leading, as if it may coax an answer from me, but yet I can not tell him. It is private, a moment between Evan and I. No one else need know the fine details.

“It would bore you Nolan, but now I wish I had.” Words spoken firmly as wine was set to the side and knife was taken up in hand. Those words were intended for Evan as it is he who I am staring across the table at. That spark within, the flame of desire for him, his touch, I let it all boil back up to the surface long enough for him to see it reflected back at him.

“Mistress?” Confused clearly, Nolan look between us. Lost, not appearing to like being so but a smart enough man to let it go and excuse himself, “I will return in a bit, enjoy your dinner. Sir, Ma’am.” And off he went, leaving me some what alone with Evan yet again.. Only this time, I was not going to make a complete ass of myself, that moment had come and gone. Still, I could not help the smile that kept creeping up upon my face. Really? To be this old and live for this long and to blush like a school girl!? Was quite amusing he could reduce me to such a state and he wasn’t even aware of it!

“Tell me of you, Evan?” I ask between bites, “I only know a few surface details, I do not know you.. Not how I would like to know you.” A subtle innuendo? No, and yes at the same time. It was not a sexual overture, but a genuine interest in him as a man, as a human being with thoughts, concerns, goals, feelings, and dreams.
 
"....but now I wish I had". Her eyes looking at me, I wasn't as sure. I knew I had wanted to kiss her, actually more, climb on me, let me press you against the wall, slip those thin straps off your shoulder, and let your beautiful dress puddle to the floor. I had wanted what lay beneath the dress, I had wanted that very, very much. But I was relieved I hadn't, a kiss that would have been okay, but that wasn't where they were headed in that moment was it? I watched her, at one point she was a commanding woman, at another a blushing, giggling ingenue. I was captivated by both as well as the easy transitions from one to another.

Her relationship with Nolan was, well...sweet. So formal, so competent and professional but all you had to do was listen, really listen and the tenderness, caring, and love shone through. I was happy she had him, and I think I am happy for him as well. There was a soft heart inside that cool, woman, their was also passion that was screaming to get out. He wondered would he be the man with the key to her lock? If not him, someone would, and he would be in for quite a ride.

"Who am I? I believe I am what you see. I am a man of simple pleasures who wants to enjoy the passions in life. I am an athlete, I love to compete. I am a lover of the arts, but I want to be more than just spectator, hence my love of dance, the piano and the guitar. I would have liked to have had children, I believe I would have been a good father, I had a good father. I am a good friend, but I must say, I haven't spent much time with them in a very long time. Lizzy and i have been in a bit of a cocoon, perhaps initially self induced as she was self conscious, but lately there was no alternative. I am smart, I am a good attorney, even though I hate practicing the law. It provided a good income for Lizzy and I, which allowed her to stop selling real estate and do the charity work she loved. I am a partner. If I am being completely honest, I love sex, I love romance. Bot the slow seduction and then the power of passion...." I smiled, "...I think we may share that. I miss that, I hope it comes back...but I am a good partner, my wife was a wonderful wife...and I am glad we had this period". There was more to say, but that was definitely the Reader's Digest version, he looked into her eyes, but she was smiling, not in the lust filled manner, but dare I say, admiration. "So I have a question for you, you said you chose me....why Lilly, why did you choose me?"
 
Lilliana

So it seemed that we all long for the same things. Such similarities in the conversations I am having tonight with the conversations I have had in the past. Sure the wording is different and wants a little less graphically depicted, but that was my favorite thing about this era. No hiding our thoughts, our wants and pretending we're 'too good' to want the basic things that make life a joy. Love, companionship and yes, passion.

Watching him speak of these things, the inflection in his tone and the small movements of his hands, captivating. There is that spark in his eyes again, his mind is not focused on the sadness, but on life. Perhaps I am reminding him that it is worth living? I could hope as I do enjoy THIS Evan, this undefeated fighter with a goal in mind. I can not help but smile as he speaks, and thankfully as he does so that lusty little demoness has gone back to sleep. He does startle me with how impressed I am by him and his perseverance to make the most out of every last moment given him. I have met a few respectable people in my life but none seemed near so tenacious as Evan. So determined to not give in.


Oh Boy! He would ask the hard one, wouldn't he? So now what do I do? Lie? Tell the truth? Make up some random story and be like, 'Hi! I am a creepy stalker who follows mortals around..'. Yeah, No. Trouble is, he is a lawyer. Far too smart and observant to pull one over. And I, well I am the worlds worst liar! I couldn't lie to a stranger and get away with it.

"If you must know," I set the fork down and sat back as I grabbed the wine goblet. It is too bad that I can drink like an Irishman in a contest and not feel the effects of alcohol.. "Your eyes." A smile lift, sipping once more from the glass, watching him as he chews his dinner and those million questions behind his eyes formulate. I know he wanted more from me than those two words, anyone would want a full reason and not some cryptic phrase to drive them crazy trying to decipher.

"You have kind eyes, an honest smile. When I met each candidate or, rather in some cases, watched them.." Yeah, that doesn't sound creepy at all, Lily! That made me blush as I had said far more than I had planned on it and now I HAD to finish that statement or he may become uneasy. Our eyes met and I offered a reassuring smile, I AM harmless, damn it! Most of the time..


"One woman was a banker so I went to her bank and met with her to discuss a possible loan.. Another I watched interacting with the nurses and staff in the hospital. Each one was less than ideal as human beings. She smoothly lied to her kids over the phone that she had to work late and miss their function, to go have a drink with co-workers. And the RN, though tired and over worked, was not truly a nice person if one watched the way he eyed everyone coming in and out that night. And then there was you.." A fond smile came with the memory, so much had changed in the past ten months or so, was it a year now? Time tends to become lost on me here. "I met more, I met every single person I had on the list in some fashion or other. You, I never spoke to you, but you had this kindness in the way you smiled at me and the most honest eyes I'd ever seen, have seen. Polite and friendly, you did not even attempt to flirt or eye any part of my anatomy. It intrigued me and when I found out all I did about you, well I chose to help you if you would choose to help me."
 
Back
Top