The Submission of Anna (closed for cum_inside)

Saturday Night - Confronted by Blair and Lizzy

Carter chuckled at her comment about thinking with his dick. It was such an old cliché that men normally only had one thing on their mind and it was sex, sex, sex. “Well it is true part of the time but we also think of other things like …… sex. And by the way, we have a playroom waiting for us when we return home.” The laugh that followed was warm and such a difference than the thick heavy air that hung around them at the club. One thing about his relationship with Anna was their mutual love of sex whether it be rough or tender. They were a perfect match for each other.

“I too don’t want to be away from you baby, but we have to get to the bottom of this and if there was any other way, I would do it.” he whispered. They only had a minute or two before the two women joined them.

“I agree we need to be upfront and honest with them but I also think there is something going on with Blair. Something she his hiding.” Carter thought of the way the deep red-headed woman had looked at him during the evening when she was on stage and when she was perched between his thighs, sucking his cock. There was something about her that set her aside from the other slaves being auctioned off tonight.

Carter had a horrid thought that she was a plant by Josh to get close to him and Anna to find out more about their moves. He had a sinking feeling that the “group” didn’t fully trust Anna, at least, not yet. She had made some inroads with them but Carter had known other business adversaries who put on one face while thinking another.

Carter leaned forward, kissing Anna’s forehead and then the tip of the nose. As his lips sought the softness of her lips, the door to the bathroom opened. Standing just inside the door frame, Lizzy and Blair stood with smiles on their faces. They had wrapped the large terry cloth towels around their bodies but it did little to hide the womanly charms hidden underneath. Their wet hair clung to their shoulders and tiny drops of water, made their way down to their cleavages.

Carter saw that Anna too was taking in the form of each woman as they stepped into the room. Blair’s eyes were searching each of them as if sizing up the situation. “Thank you for letting us shower. The water was so refreshing.”

“Hmmmm yes it was,” echoed Lizzy.

“Anna, we were talking in the shower and wondered what you meant by you’d tell us everything later. Well it’s later.” The two women walked to the love seat, standing in front of Carter and Anna. Carter couldn’t help but wonder if they were playing a game or if they really were slaves. Their eyes went from Anna to Carter and back to Anna. It was evident they knew Anna and Carter were not your normal mistress and master. “Well, are you going to tell us,” Blair offered her eyes locked on Anna’s deep emerald eyes.
 
Last edited:
Anna grinned up at them. Of course Anna understood that these girls were impatient but there was still one more thing to take care of before they could chat. Anna rose to er feet, tugging Carter along with her.

"Not quite, lovelies. Carter and I still have to shower and then we can all talk," Anna bribed both girls with butterfly kisses until their bodies relaxed. "We'll be quick, don't worry."

******

They stuck to that promise. Anna and Carter knew they would have other showers together in their life in which they could take their time and play a bit but this was not one of them. They had more important things to do.

When Anna was situated in one of Carter's big comfy shirts (her favorite pajamas now), and Carter had changed into a pair of jogging shorts and a t-shirt of his own, they rejoined Blair and Lizzy on the love seat, with Anna reclaiming her initial spot. She pulled Blair on top of her this time in an eerily similar position to when she had tugged Lizzy into her lap earlier at the club. Blair curled into Anna easily, surprisingly, eager for story time, her head leaning against the other woman's shoulder. Lizzy didn't need any prompting to cuddle up with Carter in his lap. Anna laced her fingers with her lovers.

When everyone was at last comfortable, Anna turned to press a kiss to Blair's forehead, smoothing her hair back with her free hand.

"Now it's story time. You've been so patient, girls. Carter and I really appreciate those qualities in you. You're curious but you don't push, or at least, we haven't seen that in you yet even though we both know you have that spark," she laughed, thinking back to the pamphlet which boasted both girls' fiery personalities.

"I met Carter several weeks ago now. You may have heard the name Carter Anderson before - he's a CEO of the top-tier International company Anderson and Clemens. I work under him in the marketing department of his company. Because of a project that I did, Carter became interested in my work. Shortly after, Carter's attention shifted more towards my body, but somewhere along the way, somehow, he's fallen in love with me and it's no surprise that the feeling is mutual. He was one of the most eligible bachelors in America until I came along - now he's tied down to his ball and chain for life - we got married in Vegas only a couple nights ago," her smile was tender and soft, love shining through her expression.

"We had a whirlwind romance and even as much as things with Carter are great, things can be really bad, too. I won't go into every single detail, but obviously you know that a man like this is going to have enemies. When I began to date Carter those enemies became mine too. One of those just happens to be what we thought was a very good friend of Carter's, Edward Hartman, who you may also have heard of. He wants to take over his company and hurt Carter in revenge for something that happened in the past. Carter doesn't know why he could be doing this, but it's clear now that Edward has never been a good man -- he runs prostitution and slave rings, has a part in the drug trade, and has threatened to hurt me and my family. I've no doubt that he's likely had people killed in the past for messing with him, but that's only the surface of his crimes. That man on the screen at the club tonight? That's Josh Williams and he carries the same chip on his shoulder that uncle Ed does. He clearly hates Carter and is trying to take me away from him while he destroys Carter in the process. I won't lie - right now I'm sleeping with Josh and his lover Megan in order to gain crucial information in order to bring down this human trafficking operation, so I'm playing both sides.

"Tonight was all a planned venture for Carter and I to do something nice while still showing Josh that I'm stepping farther down the rabbit hole and into their hands - Carter and I fought like cats and dogs this evening while I bought slaves. Josh couldn't have been happier at the wedge he's driving between us, though what he doesn't know is that Carter and I are still rock-solid. The both of us knew that Edward will be happy to hear I wasn't 'against' his operation by deepening his bottom line, but that Carter and I could make a difference for some of the girls being sold like cattle - that we could make a difference for you," Anna paused, squeezing Blair around the waist in emphasis.

"Carter and I have no intention keeping you as slaves," she said, feeling Blair freeze in her lap, trying to push herself up to look at Anna and measure this statement.

"No. Listen -- we wanted to give you your life back. For now, you might not be able to go home until these terrible people are dealt with, but we promise that someday you will to live a full and happy life. For now, you're going to live in Carter's luxurious house, have free-run of it, and do what you want as long as you play your part; we promise to make you happy while you're stuck with us. Edward would want to see the slaves I bought with Carter's money, but they can't force their way into his house. You'll be safe - out of their reach and they'll have to living with the knowledge that Carter is a selfish prick," she teased, laughing again.

"All that we ask is that you trust us; that's all we really want in exchange for your freedom. When I promised you a reward for good behaviour tonight Blair, there was never any question - it was always going to be setting you free. I don't want to hear any of this Master or Mistress business again - we're friends, not your owners," Anna finished. "Is there anything I've left out Carter? Any questions girlies? I know I've glossed over some things but we'd be here forever if I covered every single detail."
 
Saturday Night - Blair and Lizzy confide in Anna and Carter

Carter was surprised when Anna pulled Blair into her lap, getting her comfortable. As soon as he sat in the love seat, Lizzy curled up in his lap like a spoiled kitten, her head resting on his strong shoulder with her left hand draped over his right shoulder. If someone walked in on them now, they would mistaken them for lovers.

He felt Lizzy stir against him and when Anna kissed Blair’s forehead and pushed her hair back, Lizzy’s lips kissed Carter’s neck and he heard her whisper a soft, “Thank you.”

Blair, Lizzy, and Carter listened to Anna explain how they had gotten to tonight. The girls were silent, paying rapt attention to Anna’s description of how she met Carter, became lovers, and now were going to work to bring down Josh Williams and his uncle Edward Hartman. He wasn’t surprised when the girls didn’t recognize his name as one of the business giants in industry, but Blair’s eyes belied her. She knew something and Carter could tell she was holding something back.

They were patient listening to Anna and Carter noticed Blair fidgeting with the terrycloth towel where it was tucked in at the top. Her eyes were riveted on him and he guessed Lizzy’s eyes were doing the same to Anna. An uneasy feeling began to creep up his spine about Blair. What was she hiding, it she was hiding something?

“I think you covered pretty much everything without going into a lot of details baby. I don’t know why one of my best friends wants to destroy me and my company but we are trying to get to the bottom of it. I know we have a mole in the company who is feeding them information on a regular basis. They know my every move and I have an investigator looking into the matter as we speak. Once we fetter out the mole, I plan to leave him or her in place but feed some wrong information. I don’t want them knowing we are on to them until I can figure this whole mess out. In the meantime, Anna will be working from the inside to get as much information as she can.”

He felt Lizzy stir a little in his lap. “That’s so amazing. A real-life spy thriller.”

The four of them chuckled at her comment and it was the first time Carter thought about their situation in those terms. “I don’t know about spy-thriller but it is happening to us right now and we have to find out how to stop it. As Anna mentioned you women will be staying at my place. James and Rita, who I trust with my life, will make sure you have all the comforts you need until this is over.”

Lizzy’s left hand flattened out on Carter’s right cheek and turned it toward her. “You are such a brave man. Thank you.” Before he could say a word, she placed a kiss on his lips. His eyes darted to Anna and Blair. Anna’s eyebrows arched and Blair had a little smirk plastered on her face. What was it about that woman? She seemed so calm.

Carter pulled gently on her long-wet strawberry hair, releasing her lips from his. “Tell us why you were on the auction block. How did you get into this situation? Surely, two good looking women like you have some other qualities other than being slaves.” He saw Blair’s eyes narrow.

Before he could grill her, Lizzy shifted in Carter’s lap and the towel inched open. Carter quickly grabbed the top of the soft towel holding it against her breasts. Lizzy turned her head, smiling at him. “Well, I saw this ad in the paper for models who wanted to travel. I just got out of a bad relationship and thought it might be a nice gig. I went to this store in downtown New Orleans and the man was very nice, asking a lot of questions and then he wanted to take pictures of me for his consideration. They were very innocent pictures and about a week later he called and offered me a position.” Her left hand partially covered Carter’s large paw, instinctively pulling the towel up to cover herself.

“At first it was fine; some nice men took pictures of me with and without clothes. They claimed it was all innocent and they would not be made public. After that, I met Blake Gordon, the scum bag, and he introduced me to the world of porn. They have a large estate that they run on the Gulf and I soon found I wasn’t the only one who was duped into their lies. They had guards on the property 24/7 and it was impossible to flee.” Carter felt her shudder and he wrapped his arms around her whispering that everything will be fine.

Lizzy’s body relaxed in Carter’s embrace as she continued. “Anyway, I was given some drugs that made me do things I probably wouldn’t do otherwise. Men and women would visit the various cottages on the estate and we would party with them and usually end up having sex.” She blinked fast to keep the tears that were forming.

“One night I went a bit crazy with a client who wanted me to beat him. I took out my rage on him and then I was thrown into a prison-like cage and told I would not be a good employee for the organization. What the fuck did that mean? I was never an employee. When I was being held, I met Blair and she told me about a place on the east coast that is supposed to be the main hub of all their activities.” Lizzy shuddered and pressed herself back into Carter’s welcoming arms. “Blair would you tell them.”

Blair turned her head, their green eyes locking for a moment. There was a connection that made Blair feel a bit more comfortable before she turned her head to look at Carter, seeing Lizzy’s eyes staring imploringly at her.

“What Lizzy says is true. There is a vast porn network and I was making headway into finding out who the ringleaders were when I was exposed.”

Carter knew there was something special about her and he interrupted her. “Who do or who did you work for?”

Blair again looked at Anna and then back at Carter as if fighting with herself. Were these people she could trust? The last person she thought she could trust turned on her and Blake had personally taken it out on her. She was hesitant and the tension in the air was thick. Her eyes locked in on Lizzy’s who she had taken under her wing. She saw Lizzy’s quiet nod and then answered Carter.

“I’m with the FBI but for all they know I’m dead.” She felt the soft towel slip a little, exposing her breasts but she didn’t seem to mind. Anna’s hands tried to no avail to cover them as Blair continued.

I was working undercover on the west coast to expose what we thought was a regional sex slave operation. It was easy to join as Lizzy pointed out. All you needed was a good body and half-way good looks and the rest was easy. Oh, I had to resist a little but I made it clear I was willing to do anything to get ahead in the modeling industry. I think you know that means a lot of sexual experiences that I found I kind of liked.”

Blair felt Anna’s grip get a bit tighter and she glanced sideways to see Anna staring at her husband. “Yes Anna,” as if to anticipate her question. “I did it with men and women, and multiple partners. I was trying to get to more information when a man I busted showed up for a session. Instead of running, I tried to make peace with him. We had a great time and I thought everything was cool until Blake showed up at my door. He told me he was from the organization on the east coast and they wanted to meet me. Well that was a big fucking lie.”

Carter watched Blair shift on Anna’s lap, the towel falling away, further exposing her breasts to all of them. “We got on a plane for New Orleans and I thought it was just a stopover but it turned out to be the beginning of a hellish time. They made me do all sorts of things and I was guarded around the clock. They went so far as to fake my death and report it back to the FBI. After a short investigation, I was declared dead and Blake rejoiced. When they no longer had any use for me, they decided to auction me off. I don’t think that guy you mentioned …… Josh Williams …… knows my background or Blake would have never put me on the auction block.”

There was an eerie silence in the room as Blair’s words sunk in. They were all thinking about her story and to Carter it made sense why she acted the way she did. She was being cautious about who she told of her background. Evidently, she must have felt comfortable with Anna and Carter.

As if to illustrate on her appreciation to the couple that bought her, she turned to look directly into Anna’s eyes. “Why don’t you let Lizzy and I show you and your husband how appreciative we are that you own us. Thank you for your kindness and it’s the least we can do.” She laughed and then whispered before her lips met Anna’s, “I may be able to help you and your hubby go after the leaders.” Anna’s lips were instantly covered by Blair’s hungry lips.

Lizzy let her towel fall open and grabbed Carter’ large hand. Pulling it to her breast, she moaned watching Blair continue to kiss Anna. Carter felt the stiffness of her nipple between his fingers and whatever was left of the pill’s effects kicked in as his cock thickened against Lizzy’s squirming ass cheeks.

Blair pulled her head back and looked lovingly at Anna. “What do you say friend. Can Lizzy and thank you two properly?”
 
Anna was not really shocked about Blair's career choice - from what she'd seen of the other woman, she was intelligent, calculative and always seemed to catch minuscule details. Everything suddenly made a lot more sense. Blair would be a huge asset in their struggle to take down the entire operation. She not only had the skills to back-up her position, but now she had a reason to put all of her powerful resources to use in order to destroy Edward and Regina. Hope burst inside Anna at the thought of their new ally - they couldn't have made a better choice.

Anna's lips softened as she accepted Blair's kiss. Her hand rose to curl around the prominent curve of the other's woman's jaw with her fingertips just barely brushing against the ridge of Blair's cheekbone as the kiss deepened and their tongues began to slide together. Anna pulled back, meeting the twin green eyes staring back at her.

"I'd be honoured, though I certainly don't expect anything like that if it's not what you want and not what you think that we want from you. During my experiences with Josh Williams I've had some playtime with women but I wouldn't call myself a pro by any means," Anna said, nervous expression taking over her countenance. She didn't want to disappoint their girls.

Blair dove back in to take Anna's mouth more aggressively now that they had permission and Anna let out a squeaky moan at the expert way the woman in her lap took control of their kiss, forcing Anna to submit without a fight. She was content just to enjoy it - she really loved the tactile sensation of lips on hers, but especially if the other person was able to find the spots that made her weak and trembling against them, breaking down her barriers until she had no desire to do anything but give in.

Kissing Blair was so different than kissing Carter. Her lips were a bit rounder, much softer and even though her kiss was forceful it wasn't the pure domination she had come to expect from Carter. Blair lead her tongue and lips in a smooth, steady rhythm. It was deep but not the way Carter liked to devour her. Anna found she really liked both styles.

Blair shifted a bit, straddling Anna's hips a bit more evenly so she wasn't straining her neck as much as they made-out. The position made it a bit easier for Anna's hand to stroke and caress every inch of skin she could reach, fingertips rolling over the beads of the other woman's nipples. Eventually, Anna decided that she wanted to explore Blair's heat a bit better. Dragging her nails gently down the redhead's trembling belly, Anna felt her fingers slide through a small tuft of curly hair between her thighs before they reached the wetness hidden underneath.

Even though Anna had little experience with women and she felt a bit of performance anxiety, her fingers were anything but hesitant the moment they touched the jewel of Blair's clit. That sensation caused Blair to gasp into her mouth, pulling back a bit to suck in a breath. It allowed Anna to get a quick view of Lizzy and Carter, who hadn't wasted any time; Lizzy was writhing against Carter's thigh, leaving wet trails behind as she bumped and grinded against him. Carter's cock was bobbing and heavy between them, Lizzy's hand working the shaft and thumbing at the ridge of tender flesh directly under the head of his cock. They were also kissing hungrily, Carter's body language otherwise relaxed except for the clench of muscles in his forearm as his large paw curled around her throat and held her steadily against him.

A thought hit her then - Anna had just been saying she wanted to watch Carter with another woman not that long ago. To see it happening right next to her was a bit unreal, especially so early in their relationship. She hadn't expected to see this so quickly, but these were girls she could trust and she knew they had no intention of taking Carter away from her. Anna was able to fully relax and let the moment happen how it would naturally flow with that trust at the forefront of her mind.

Anna moaned, breathing, "fuck, Carter - I want to watch to you fuck her, baby. Can't wait to see you taking another woman right in front of me like it's your God-given right!"

He cut his eyes to her, lips twisting up into a devilish smirk against the curve of Lizzy's own, winking at her; he knew exactly how much Anna loved the idea of it and he was going to show her, alright. Both girls seemed to like the idea, too - Blair began wiggling against Anna, cunt throbbing at the thought of Lizzy getting to take that large cock inside her. Anna laughed softly.

"Do you want it too, lovely? Carter has really amazing stamina. I'm sure he could find some energy to fill you up once he's done with her," Anna promised. To emphasize that statement, her middle finger slid deeply into Blair's core and the other woman let out a howl at the penetration, loving the way Anna seemed to massage her insides with that digit. Anna fastened her mouth onto Blair's throat, sucking a dark red hickey into the skin there, teeth nipping a bit as she pulled back to examine her handiwork.

Anna added another finger, thumb flicking at Blair's love button. Their kissing was starting to slow, distracted by the thought of the show happening right next to them. Blair had to rest her cheek on the strong bone of Anna's shoulder, eyes fixed on the movement of Lizzy's hand on Carter's dick, breathing heavily. Anna's own head slumped back into the plush backing of the love seat as she watched her lover masterfully manipulate another woman while she herself stroked Blair's pussy.
 
Last edited:
Saturday Night - Moving their fun with Blair and Lizzy to the bedroom

Both of the women’s towels were open, their bodies exposed again for Carter and Anna’s eyes. Anna and Blair kissed deeply as Lizzy squirmed in his lap, making herself more comfortable and open to his touch. While his hands squeezed and weighed each luscious mound, Lizzy planted small kisses on Carter’s neck, her teeth nipping at the skin she sucked into her mouth. Lizzy’s squirming and kisses were having the desired effect on his cock, making it grow thicker and longer, and then peeking out from his jogging shorts.

Carter knew the course this interaction was taking when Anna admitted to have a little womanly experience. Her confession was all Blair needed to attack her mouth with her lips and tongue while her fingers fiddled with the buttons on his shirt Anna was wearing. Anna seemed to really enjoy the attention Blair was giving her and Lizzy taking the cue from Anna’s words, lifted her head and directed her lips to his.

Lizzy’s lips were demanding, her tongue darting in and out of her mouth, teasing Carter. She may not be an expert like Blair’s FBI credentials but she definitely knew how to tease a man or woman. Carter captured her tongue, sucking on the wet muscle as it slid past his lips only to feel it retreat and then attack again.

When the torrid kiss ended, Lizzy’s lips slid along his stubbled cheek to nip at his ear. “Touch me Carter,” she whispered. Lizzy shifted a little in his lap, giving his hands the freedom to caress her. Without further instructions, his right hand grabbed her throat, pulling her against him while his left hand slid up and down her torso. Lizzy’s head lay on his shoulder, watching Anna and Blair continue to fondle each other’s bodies but her hand found his engorged muscle and began to caress it.

Carter’s cheek widened into a small smile, when he noted Blair was a real redhead. Anna’s hands were slowly making their way southward to the bright red tuff of hair. Her fingers found their way into the small forest of deep red hair to find what they were seeking. And when they did, he and Lizzy saw Blair’s body jerk.

The playtime with Blair and Lizzy was heating up and Carter knew something had to give. When Anna mentioned through deep breaths that she wanted to watch Carter fuck Lizzy, his facial expression broke into a wide childish grin. Just a day back she had suggested it but then took it back. Now that the real-life possibly of experiencing one of her fantasies, he could see the excitement in her tone and her eyes.

“I have enough for all three of you,” he cackled seeing the smile on Anna’s face spread wide, knowing she was not going to be left out in the cold. “Let’s take this someplace more comfortable.” He lifted Lizzy with ease, carrying her into the master bedroom. Throwing her on the bed, Lizzy let out a squeal of delight as she looked up at his dangling cock. He quickly removed his jogging shorts and t-shirt to the appreciative eyes of the strawberry blonde.

Anna and Blair were right behind them and Carter instructed them to wait while he arranged Lizzy on the bed. “You’re the only one who has not tasted my cock baby,” he said, pulling her head off the edge of the bed, her lips mere inches from his hanging balls. “Blair you get on the bed and lay next to Lizzy.” Anna’s eyes searched his and then she got the idea. They would stand side by side while their slaves licked and sucked them.

When the women were in position, Carter flexed his knees a little dropping his balls and cock to Lizzy’s waiting mouth. At the same time Anna moved forward to be greeted by Blair’s eager hands grabbing her ass and pulling her pussy down to her mouth. Carter’s arm wrapped around Anna’s shoulders pulling her to him while his free hand grabbed her throat and tilted her head upward. “I love you baby. I’m going to fuck our new friends but I’m saving the best for last.” As his lips devoured hers, he heard her animalistic moan resonate in his mouth.

His own moan echoed in his wife’s mouth when Lizzy finished licking and sucking his balls, and then grabbed his cock with her small fingers. Breaking the kiss, he looked down at the strawberry blonde’s body lying next to Blair. They were ripe young bodies that could have easily have found a worse fate. He looked at Anna who was staring down at the woman, lying on the bed, licking her pussy. The woman were fortunate and were appreciative and enjoying being saved.

Carter moaned when his cock slid past Lizzy’s lips for the first time. She seemed to eager to take as much as she could and Carter was not about to deny her. Pushing his hips, he reached down to tweak her hard nipples as his cock slid deep into her throat. When she started to gag, he held his shaft in her like he did with Anna, until he thought she would pass out before pulling back and letting her grab some precious air.

Blair must have been doing a great job on Anna as his wife let out small puffs of air and accompanying moans. He watched Anna rock back and forth on Blair’s face, coating it with her honey. As Blair continued her assault on Anna’s pussy, Anna mimicked his hands, leaning forward to twist and pull on Blair’s nipples. Each twist and tug brought more moans from Blair as Anna’s fingers continued to caress Blair’s body.

Carter was enjoying fucking Lizzy’s mouth and from the glazed look on Anna’s face, she was wishing it was her taking all of his meat. As he rocked back and forth, he leaned over to grab her once more, his strong fingers tight around her neck. “I want to watch you cum on her face baby and then I’m going to fuck Lizzy while I watch you eat Blair’s pussy. I can’t wait to taste the girls cum on your lips.”

He groaned at his own words, his hips driving forward until his cock was lodged in Lizzy’s throat again. His wife, standing next to him, began to drive her hips forward, sliding over Blair’s eager lips and tongue as she began to pant louder, her voice raspy with lust. Carter knew his wife was on the cusp of dousing her love juice all over Blair’s pretty face.
 
The closer Anna got to her orgasm the more her legs trembled until they threatened to give out. In an attempt to gain some more support, she wrapped her arm around Carter's waist until she could get a handful of his muscular ass. She squeezed, fingers digging in. Her breathy pants were increasing in depth and pace as well, and Anna used her other hand to tug Carter's mouth back down to her.

They kissed madly, wet open-mouths touching with no real finesse at all. A sharp throb of arousal lanced through her and Anna knew that she couldn't stave off her orgasm any longer as Blair's tongue dipped into all of her most sensitive crevices. She had only enough time to express her excitement into the hairsbreadth of space between her own mouth and her husband's.

"You like the idea of filling your wife's pussy with some other girl's honey, baby? I can't fucking wait for you to dick them both so good - oh God, Carter, her mouth feels wonderful! I'm gonna cum," she gasped, teeth biting down on Carter's lip until she drew blood as her whole body began to convulse and she came all over Blair's lips and chin. Her body seemed to drop a little bit as her knees shook, fully pressing her cunt down onto Blair's face. The other woman took it like a pro, ensuring Anna's silken lips were cleaned of all her juices with small little kitten licks. Each slip of her tongue sent a new throb racing through Anna but she was able to slowly come down out of cloud nine and regain her sense of self.

She raised herself back up to standing and Blair wiggled out from under her looking like the cat who got the cream, clearly pleased with herself. Anna grasped Blair's head between her palms and leaned down to kiss her upside down, the curtain of her hair brushing Blair's sensitive chest and nipples. The taste of herself was always exciting to Anna and she devoured her slick off the redhead's lips happily.

Anna turned her attention to Carter when she heard Lizzy choke again. Carter was still working to feed every inch of his tool down the other girl's throat and though he could get fairly deep inside she couldn't seem to take it all. Anna spared a moment to preen a bit, immensely proud that she could do what this other woman could not to please her man.

She kissed Blair one last time before she pressed her body against Carter's and stretched up to connect their mouths. This kiss was marginally less desperate, the couple trading slow lazy smooches between them. She pulled back and smiled up at him mischievously, eyes sparkling in excitement.

"Are you ready, dear? Pretty Lizzy needs that cock of yours somewhere that she can actually take it," Anna teased, winking to show that she was just joking. "The only thing is that if you fuck her while I'm eating Blair's sweet pussy I won't be able to watch," she pouted. Still, it sounded like an order and Anna planned to obey.

Carter's hand rose to circle her throat in a mimicry of his actions with Lizzy earlier. With Anna, Carter knew that he could be much rougher than with the other girls, so his grip was tight. He pushed her backward until Anna crawled up onto the bed with the other women. Pulling his cock free of Lizzy's hungry mouth, he guided Anna with that firm grasp until she was reclining back against the pillows, squeezing her windpipe once when he was happy with her positioning. To most, it would serve as warning. To Anna, it was a reward; Carter's wife really was quite kinky, after all. She absolutely loved the ring of bruises around her throat from the intense tonsil fucking Carter had given her very early this morning before they'd fallen asleep.

Satisfied that Anna knew not to move without his explicit orders, he rounded the bed to the other side. He tugged Lizzy up onto her knees perpendicular on the bed and climbed up behind her until he was kneeling behind her. Anna's eyes were riveted to where Carter's cock dipped into the spread lips of Lizzy's cunt and soaked it in her plentiful honey. He guided the head the the opening of the blonde's vaginal opening and then turned his gleeful grin so that he could watch every twitch of Anna's face while he impaled the other woman.

Anna sucked in a deep breath, eyes wide and mouth dropping open in wonder. At any moment, her husband was about to bury himself balls deep in a cunt that didn't belong to his wife. Although he technically "owned" all three women in this bed, there was something that was so amazing about the thought of watching him take someone else. Anna knew the reality would live up to her fantasy.

Even though he hadn't told her she could speak, Anna couldn't hold her silence.

"Fuck her," she whispered reverently, "give her that fat cock of yours like the good little girl deserves," Anna entreated.

Carter seemed to be pleased that Anna was ready, and Lizzy was writhing against him, whining and begging for him to take her just as Anna had asked. Even Blair had busied herself sucking at Anna's nipples while she waited for the show to begin.

Carter spread his large hand over the base of Lizzy's spine and held her hips with the other. His cock was so stiff that it didn't need much help to find the place it wanted to be buried in most, so with one steady push Carter sliced the entire length of his large, throbbing organ through the clutching muscle of Lizzy's sodden cunt until his balls rested against her slit and there was no space left between them.

Anna let out a breathless moan at the spectacle, her pussy convulsing in arousal.

The first few thrusts were slow while Carter allowed Lizzy to adjust to what was a sizable erection. Eventually, the pace began to increase a bit as Lizzy humped her hips back at him in encouragement. Carter got the hint and drove into her sharply, giving her exactly what she wanted. Anna watched for a bit, loving the way Carter's kept his eyes locked on hers even as he took his pleasure from a different woman. His heavy balls were slapping against the inside of Lizzy's thighs and twat on every thrust and they were practically dripping with all of the blonde's excitement.

Blair's teeth on Anna's nipple distracted her; she flinched, reaching down to card a hand through red hair and tug sharply in warning. Blair smirked naughtily, white teeth peeking out to greet Anna even as she offered her own playful wink. Her personality was really beginning to shine through. Anna did feel bad for a moment at their neglect of Blair while Lizzy got ready to take Carter's shaft inside her but Blair wasn't allowed to take such liberty with Anna's body. Not yet, at least.

For now, though, Anna knew she had to pay the other woman back for her patience and she decided to reward her exactly the way Carter had demanded earlier.

Anna scooched down in the bed just a little until she could lay a bit more comfortably. She pulled Blair's head up to kiss her, tongue teasing at the seam. Blair opened her mouth to grant Anna the freedom to kiss her a bit more deeply but Anna was already retreating, saying "you've heard him -- Carter is so good to me; he wants his girl to have a snack before bed and I'm very hungry."

The message was clear and Blair was happy to straddle Anna's face and slowly lower her hips until Anna's nose was tickled by the small patch of red curls between Blair's thighs at the invitation. Compared to the first time Anna had done this, she had more of an idea of what she was doing, so the first strokes of her tongue were not tentative in the least and Anna went to work enthusiastically. She was definitely much happier to be going down on Blair as opposed to Megan.

A horrible night had turned out to be a wonderful finisher to their elopement. Anna was so pleased and couldn't have asked for anything more, but the night was far from over. It seemed like there would still be plenty of adventures before everyone was too sleepy and the trip came to an abrupt end.
 
Saturday Night - Changing partners

To watch his wife cum on another woman’s lips sent shivers of through him. Anna was squirming on Blair’s face, telling him she wanted him to fuck her after he fucked both women. He tasted his own blood when she nipped at his lip while her words spurred him on to fuck Lizzy’s mouth harder. His hips pushed and pulled his cock inside Lizzy’s mouth trying to push his cock deep into her throat but to no avail. Lizzy was no Anna, who could take everything he offered.

Carter was busy pumping his cock inside Lizzy’s mouth but not so much as to miss the deep passionate kiss Anna laid on Blair after his wife came on her face. This was a side of Anna he had never seen and he had to admit that it turned him on. She was like him, hungry for more sexual experiences. Carter smiled as he watched his wife, thinking about the time they would have in the playroom tomorrow when they returned home. But Lizzy’s choking sounds brought him back to the present.

Anna pouted like a spoiled child when she told him if she ate Blair’s delicious cunt, she would be unable to watch him fuck Lizzy. But her dazzling green eyes sparkled and Anna couldn’t help conceal her excitement to watch her husband fuck the sexy strawberry blonde. Carter knew his wife loved it when he was rough and she didn’t squirm to get away from him when he positioned her at the head of the bed, giving her a good view of what was about to happen.

Positioning Lizzy on the bed so Anna could watch, Carter rubbed his cock and when Anna blurted out to fuck her, he smiled wantonly at his wife. Lizzy was looking back at Carter expectantly, wanting to feel his hard muscle filling her cunt. She was whispering in a low seductive tone to fuck her. She told him she wanted to feel his cock inside her. Carter watched Blair begin to suck on his wife’s nipples, Anna’s hands scraping though the redhead’s long strands. “Do you mean like this?”

His initial thrust was swift and sure, slicing between the wet lips to feel the molten heat of her cunt. Carter closed his eyes for a moment, moving slowly, getting the feel of a strange woman’s pussy. He was used to Anna’s tight pussy and when he opened his eyes to look at his wife, her gaze was fixed on his hips. He was not going to disappoint his wife.

Carter began to fuck Lizzy faster, his right hand reaching up to grab a handful of blonde hair. He looked at Anna, seeing the recognition in her eyes when he pulled hard, forcing Lizzy’s head to reel backwards. She was moaning and calling for him to fuck her harder, to give her every fucking inch of his cock. And Carter obliged her, leaning over her back, biting her shoulder as his hips continued to pile drive his cock into her.

Anna’s curiosity must have been sated watching Carter begin to fuck the young blonde. She slid down the bed, drawing Blair’s lips to hers. While they traded tongues, Lizzy moaned over and over that she loved his cock and wanted more, begging him to fuck her until she couldn’t walk. Carter slapped her ass which only increased

Blair climbed up to kneel over Anna’s face and Carter saw his wife’s face disappear. Even though her face was buried in Blair’s pussy, the sound of her moans filled the room. Blair let out a guttural groan when she grabbed the headboard for support and pushed her pussy against Anna’s waiting lips. While Blair’s hips began a steady rhythm, Carter had an idea.

Pulling out of Lizzy, she gave him a questioning look as if to ask if everything was ok. He smiled, pulling her up onto her knees and grabbing her throat, kissing her hard. “New position time,” he said simply. Carter grabbed two large pillows, pushing them under Anna’s ass. “Now you know what to do.” It was a simple command and Lizzy eagerly climbed between Anna’s spread thighs. “Get busy and make my wife happy”

Anna was in no position to complain and he doubted she would any way. Her legs instinctively spread wider, inviting whatever was about to invade her pussy. Carter pushed Lizzy’s face against his wife’s wet slit, holding it against her, making her smell and taste his wife’s honey. A loud muffled moan emanated from between Blair’s thighs when Lizzy’s mouth pressed hard. “Eat my wife’s pussy like a good slut.” He smiled seeing he didn’t have to tell her twice as Lizzy’s lips and tongue began to exert her expertise on Anna’s cunt.

Carter wasted very little time plowing his cock back into Lizzy’s moist cunt. Her hips pushed back with each forceful plunge. Blair turned her head to look at them, her eyes half-lidded and her mouth hanging slightly open, breathing hard. “Ohhhh God Carter her mouth is so fucking wonderful. I’m going to cum.” A shiver coursed through her body, her hips grinding and rotating on Anna’s face as she was about to unleash a torrent of honey on Anna’s face.

Lizzy was on the edge too, her hips slamming back against Carter with each vicious thrust, each moan more intense. Reaching around her hips, his fingers found her aroused clit. When he touched it, her body began to jerk and squirm with each touch and caress around and over her sensitive jewel. When Lizzy’s head pulled back to grab a breath of precious air, Carter pushed her face back against his lover’s sex. “Keep eating slut.” His continued teasing brought about the desired result. Lizzy’s body shook as each hard tremor tore through her body. When she quieted a little, Carter let her head move from Anna’s crevice.

Anna’s whimpering groan displayed her anguish at Lizzy’s mouth leaving her aroused cunt. Lizzy was still shaking from her orgasm as Carter pulled his cock from her dripping pussy. “Don’t worry baby. Your sweet pussy won’t be left alone for long.” If Anna thought Carter was going to present her with his cock, she would have to wait a little while. He had other ideas. Motioning Lizzy to move, he grabbed Blair hips, pulling her off Anna’s face. Anna had the look of a lovelorn woman who needed more attention. And more attention she was going to get.

“Your turn baby,” he whispered to Blair, pushing her down onto the bed beside Anna. The two women looked at each other and their smiles said it all.

When Lizzy scooted to the other side of Anna, she spotted the toy bag partially opened. She giggled, quickly jumping off the bed to further inspect the bag. Her eyes lit up seeing the different toys. “What do we have here?” she giggled, holding up the glass dildo covered with nubs.

A broad smiled filled his face. “That’s Anna’s favorite.”

Lizzy jumped on the bed and showed the toy to Anna. “Well then this will be perfect. Why don’t you get it all nice and wet for your nasty cunt?” Lizzy ran the toy across Anna’s lips, giggling when her mouth opened to accept the glass toy.

Carter turned his attention to Blair, lying next to Anna, watching Lizzy tease her. Grabbing her legs, he pulled her thighs open and dipped his head to lick her pussy. “Mmmm I bet you liked my Anna licking your hot pussy.” Blair nodded and grabbed Carter’s hair, holding his face between her open thighs.

Pulling back, Carter chuckled. “There will be plenty of time for that. I think my lovely wife is anxious to have you feel this inside you.” Clutching his cock, he moved between her thighs, rubbing the head along her wet furrow. While Anna and Lizzy were clean shaven, he smiled looking at the matted red hair ready to engulf his cock. Their moans were simultaneous when he shoved his cock deep into her.

As Carter and Blair began to fuck hard, he looked at Lizzy and Anna. Lizzy was lying next to Anna, their bodies meshing together, breasts against breasts, tummies against tummies. Their kisses were hot, tongues lashing out to fight the intruder and then retreating welcoming the other’s tongue. Lizzy rubbed the glass toy over his wife’s body, between her boobs as if fucking her and then finally moving to her waiting pussy. He saw Anna’s glistening eyes staring at him and then close as Lizzy plunged the dildo into her.

Carter whispered, “You’re next baby,” bringing a bright lustful smile to Anna’s face.
 
Anna and Lizzy writhed against each other as they kissed and stroked. Even as they played, Anna was still able to split her attention between Lizzy and the way Carter was powerfully driving his cock into Blair right next to them. She was still in awe at how immensely sexy her husband was and to watch the way he treated other women in bed was nothing but exciting to Annaleigh.

She was moaning pretty loudly as Lizzy teased her with both the glass dildo and Lizzy’s nimble fingers, but she wanted Carter to know just how much Anna was enjoying the free show. She reached out and stroked a hand down his back, feeling the flex of his spine and hips as he really gave it to Blair. Her soft digits managed to dip down and feel the wet place her husband was connected to a woman who wasn’t her, Blair’s slickness making Anna’s fingers saturated with sticky honey. She was able to wrap her hand around Carter’s shaft as he pulled out to stroke back in and squeezed. He let out a sharp laugh at Anna's playful games, but made sure she knew that he was still in control with a strong tap of his palm on her cheek in rebuttal of her behaviour.

She couldn’t control her own naughty giggle at the sharp sting of his slap, momentarily relenting until she got an idea that Carter may definitely punish her for later. She’d wait until just the right time, but for now Lizzy was whimpering against Anna’s throat as her bum wiggled in desperation, chasing her orgasm frantically. Anna decided to help her out with that, stealing away the nubbed dildo and tickling it over the blonde’s clit before thrusting it deep inside. Anna knew that the toy was meant to please her but she had better things in mind as of now. Lizzy had well earned her second orgasm of the night and all that was left was for Anna to help her reach it.

With vigour, Anna turned her attention away from Carter and Blair completely and slithered down Lizzy’s body until she was resting on her stomach with Lizzy’s knees hooked over her shoulder. Anna dipped her mouth down until her nose brushed through the blonde’s wet folds, exploring the other the woman thoroughly. Her tongue slurped up every drop of sweet arousal that Lizzy gave her, eating pussy hungrily as if it was her last delicacy. Those fingers that had tangled in her hair clutched tightly as Lizzy twitched and shouted against her, already on the brink and ready to coat Anna’s face for the second time that night. Lizzy’s knees squeezed tightly around Anna’s ears as she came with a howl.

Anna cleaned her with deft strokes of her oral muscle and when every tiny burst of flavour had passed her tastebuds until Anna couldn’t find anymore, she rose onto her knees and observed the pair still fucking next to them. Anna could see some sweat on Carter’s brow now and knew that he was close to losing control and blowing his load. Blair’s eyes were rolling back in her head and Anna watched as she shivered underneath Carter in her own climax. He kept fucking her through it, forearms tense as he bore his weight down top of her and fought not to cum.

Anna had other plans. She wanted to taste her favourite treat right out of a steaming hot pussy and she damn well was going to get her way. She’d had effective results with this method in the past and Anna was hoping that Carter would enjoy it just as much as she did.

Quickly, Anna pounced: she laid her naked body down over his with her plentiful breasts pressing against his back and her cheek resting against the powerful crest of his broad shoulder blades. He turned to look at her in confusion just as her lips widened into a wicked grin, puckering her still glistening mouth at him in mockery of a kiss. He didn’t even have time to buck her off if he wanted to — Anna had already located her target. One finger slid home last Carter’s rectum and to the exact spot she knew she’d find that little bundle of nerves, strumming against it.

Carter’s hips drove forward in reflex, shout loud in the now quiet room, save for their girls panting against the pillows. Anna laughed joyously as the muscles in his ass bunched because Anna was sure Carter was now filling Blair full of his cum. Hopefully the other girl was on birth control - Anna only spared a moment to think about that - before she continued to think about how wonderful her bedtime snack was going to be.

“Keep that warm for me,” Anna demanded of Blair. She barely had time to finish her sentence before Carter was reaching back and grasping her throat, squeezing tightly only once before he was moving and throwing her off with one smooth flurry of activity, raw strength bursting free. He was sitting atop her stomach and holding her down into the mattress before she knew it with that hand still splayed around her windpipe. Blair and Lizzy had naturally made room for the couple between them, watching Carter manhandle his wife like it was nothing out of the ordinary. Blair raised her eyebrows; this play seemed pretty rough, but the glint in Anna’s eyes told the redhead that Mrs. Anderson really liked this treatment. Just how kinky were these two?

Anna’s expression was challenging, bratty mouth opening to dig herself a deeper hole even as she held that dangerous gaze of her man on top of her. Anna’s eyes were just as intense, daring him to punish or use her how he pleased. She couldn’t wait to find out just how he’d punish her this time; what new and exciting things would Carter introduce her to next? This would likely be their last real big play session before the eyes she was looking up into became icy blue and frigid, definitely not the eyes of the man she loved so deeply. She was damn well going to make the best of it while it lasted.

“Can’t keep up, old man? I heard men your age are at risk of prostate issues so I thought I’d do a health check for you, sir. Everything seems perfectly normal, but now I’m curious about refractory time. Can you even get it up again? Mrs. Anderson will be so disappointed to hear this - I’m afraid until you pass your stamina exam we’ll have to keep you here to run some further tests,” she giggled cheekily, voice just a bit raspy from where he was partially cutting off her wind. “Of course, I’d be happy if you managed to prove me wrong as well, though it’s not something I’ll ever admit to saying again.”

Her wink now was maybe a bit over the top but it made Lizzy giggle too, and Anna hammed it up a bit for her. Just like Anna had enjoyed the free preview earlier, it seemed like Lizzy was really enjoying the encore performance. Carter’s eyes flashed predatorily and Anna knew she was in trouble.
 
Last edited:
Saturday Night - Carter, Lizzy, and Blair punish Anna

The seed in his cock was being saved for his wife but she evidently had other ideas. He had told her she was next but she got into one of her playful moods knowing Carter would punish her. As he pounded into Blair’s pussy, she manhandled his prostrate, causing him to prematurely ejaculate. His breathing was hard and ragged, his cock sensitive and try as he might to hold back every bit of cum in his balls for his wife, she made sure he filled Blair’s cunt with his hot cream.

Lizzy and Blair were both taken by surprise when Carter grabbed Anna by the throat, throwing her roughly onto the mattress beside Blair. They both let out a small gasp when, like a tiger pouncing on his prey, he quickly straddled Anna’s stomach, glaring down into her shimmering emerald eyes. He saw the mischievous glint in her eyes as she shifted her gaze from him to Lizzy and Blair.

She spouted off about him being old and not able to get it up again. She was not wanting to wait until they got to their playroom tomorrow, she wanted punishment now, in front of their new slaves. She was daring him to get another erection, knowing damn well that he would. Anna winked and he couldn’t help but give her a smirk as he leaned down to kiss her. But when their lips made contact, his teeth grabbed her lower lip and bit down enough to draw a small bead of blood. “Mmmm tastes good slut,” he laughed as his free hand swung in an arc, contacting her cheek. The girls were expecting Anna to yelp with pain but all they heard was a moan.

Carter had a devilish idea and he wondered if their new slaves would be in for a bit of fun with Anna. Grabbing Anna’s hair, pulled her off the bed to the amazement of Lizzy and Blair. The two women watched in wonder while Carter made Anna kneel on the soft carpet, his hand still grasping her hair, forcing her face to look up at him. “You violated my rule bitch. And now we (he took a moment to look at Blair and Lizzy) are going to show you not to disrespect your daddy.” Both Anna and Carter were unsure how the two women would react to rough play but they were about to find out. They lay on the bed, frozen, watching Carter start her punishment.

“First of all, cunt, you wanted to taste their pussy juices on my cock. There is a bit left of each of their sticky honey for you. Now get your mouth busy and clean my cock!” His voiced was raised in mock anger but the women watching didn’t know what to expect. Would he attack them next?

Grabbing his semi-flaccid cock, he pulled her hair harder forcing her head back further, rubbing the tip of his cock over her lips. Anna willingly opened her lips to accept his cock, tasting the hint of their honey. Carter smiled down at Anna telling her she was a good slut but she still needed to learn a lesson. Looking at the two women on the bed, he smiled at them too. “Don’t worry about my slutty bride, she loves this.” To make his point, he turned his attention back to Anna, slapping her on the cheek demanding her answer even though her mouth was full and was unable to speak. Her nod was all the women needed to know.

“Blair get over here.” It was a demand not a request. Blair, whose eyes were wide, scooted off the bed. “My slut wanted you to keep my seed warm. Are you doing it? Is your cunt still full of my cum?”

“Umm yes,” she answered tentatively.

Pulling his cock from Anna’s mouth, he kneeled beside his wife, still holding her hair firmly and whispering in her ear. “You will get your small treat now cunt but that is not the end of your punishment.” Pulling her head back further until she was almost falling backward, he looked at Blair. “Give her my sweet cum mixed with yours and Lizzy’s juices.” Blair straddled Anna’s face and bent her knees. “Make sure you give it all to her!” he demanded.

Lizzy watched Blair squat over Anna’s face and moved off the bed to stand behind her fellow slave. She watched with fascination as Blair pressed her pussy against Anna’s face and Anna’s tongue obediently licking her wet furrow. Her gaze moved momentarily to Carter who monitored the way his wife was licking and accepting all the juices Blair had stored for her.

Anna’s face was coated with the juices flowing from Blair’s pussy and when she had deposited it all, Blair stood, looking down at Anna’s face. The sheen of liquid on her face, shimmered in the room lights. Carter smirked and told Blair to back off which the redhead did, moving back a few steps. Anna was definitely the center of attention now. “Lizzy, you get the privilege of tasting everyone’s deposit.”

Lizzy smiled, already on to the game they were playing. She had seen some similar playtime before she was auctioned off. Without hesitating, she dropped to her knees, touching Carter’s hand that was still clutching Anna’s throat. “May I sir.”

Carter laughed. “Be my guest.” He looked at Blair with a sly smile. “Go fetch that bag on the other side of the bed. I have some things in mind for my slutty misbehaving wife.” As Blair walked away, he saw the glimmer in Anna’s eyes. She loved this and from her expression, she couldn’t wait to see what Carter in mind for her punishment.

Anna’s eyes grew wide as Lizzy’s small hand grasped her throat. Lizzy wasted no time leaning down to tentatively lick Anna’s cheek before her tongue slipped past her waiting lips. But she didn’t kiss her but continued to the other cheek and then to her chin before returning to her wet lips. As Lizzy kissed Anna passionately, Blair who had returned with the toy bag and Carter watched the action. Lizzy and Anna were kissing deeply, trading tongues and when their lips separated, Lizzy’s teeth nipped at Anna’s lips just as Carter had done, drawing a small bead of blood. Anna’s response didn’t surprise Carter or the girls as she let out a soft moan.

“That’s all for now Lizzy,” Carter said simply. Lizzy moved back but didn’t stand, instead watching intently. Her actions revealed to Carter that while Lizzy had a wild streak, she was a submissive. It was as if she was studying Anna’s way of handling what Carter was doing to her.

Blair emptied the contents of the toy bag on the bed and chuckled seeing the different assortment of toys. Her eyes gleamed at the toys spread out on the bed and when she licked her lips, it was plain to see that while she was a submissive, Blair had a dominate side too. “What do you have in mind sir?” she asked looking at Carter and then at Anna.

Carter stood, pulling Anna’s hair, making her rise to her feet. Anna’s eyes glanced anxiously from one face to the other, wondering what was going to happen next. “Lizzy and Blair, (his tone a little sadistic) pick out some toys for my slutty wife.” Carter’s lips nipped at her earlobe. “You love this, don’t you slut? (Anna nodded, knowing it was not good to speak). You like it when daddy punishes you (another nod). Well daddy has two helpers tonight and we’ll make sure you are punished properly.” Carter felt a shudder course through her body.

Blair picked up a ball gag and turned to dangle it from her fingers. Carter smiled. “Good choice Blair. We don’t want to have the neighbors hearing her.” Blair chuckled, putting the ball into Anna’s mouth and then fastening it behind her head.

Lizzy picked up a set of nipple clamps and Anna’s eyes widened and her body stiffened. Carter pulled her arms back, hooking his arms in front of her elbows, forcing her breasts to protrude out in front of her. "We haven’t tried these yet but there is no time like now.” Anna quit struggling, knowing it was useless against Carter’s superior strength.

Lizzy fingered Anna’s nipples, getting them hard as pebbles. Before she applied the nipple clamps, she leaned forward, sucking each nipple into her mouth, moaning as she nipped at them. Anna tried to squirm but Carter’s hold held her fast and then Lizzy dangled the clamps with a chain between them in front of Anna’s face. “Ready or not,” she whispered attaching one clamp, hearing Anna’s moan slip around the ball gag. When she attached the next one, Anna’s face grimaced when Lizzy pulled on the chain, but she only moaned and that pleased Carter.

Carter was amazed at how quickly the women took to their task. They must have had some experiences under Blake and Carter made a note to ask them later. Right now, they had other more sensual and erotic things to do. Pushing Anna to the corner of the bed, he instructed the women to tie one wrist to each of the corners. They worked quickly, securing her wrists and when they were down the three of them stood back looking at Anna’s exposed backside.

“One more toy is needed,” he said and Blair was quick to pick up on Carter’s words.

She smirked picking up a butt plug that had a tail. “I think this one will do very nicely,” she cackled showing it off as if it was a prize. Blair ran the butt plug up and down Anna’s back while Lizzy moved next to Anna, giving her long licks along her cheeks. The girls were doing a splendid job preparing Anna for what Carter had in mind for her. Bair ordered Anna to spread her legs wide and when she followed her orders, Blair got the plug ready by rubbing it over Anna’s leaking pussy juices. Anna moaned, wiggling her ass as Blair inserted the butt plug and then stepped back.

“Very good girls. Now for the fun part. Anna doesn’t think I can get an erection again because I’m too old. Well I have news for my slutty wife. I can get it hard again but maybe I should let you girls have all the fun while she watches.” As if the messages was telepathic, the two women hooked their arms with Carter leading him to the bed in front of Anna.

They smiled at Anna’s incapacity to stop what was about to happen in front of her eyes. Carter sat with his hands on the bed, his arms taking all his body weight. Lizzy and Blair were only too eager to kneel on either side of his hips, kissing and fondling his cock in front of Anna. Their kisses started at the tip, tongue snipping at the fluid leaking from his cock. Their lips and tongues slid down to his ball sac and then up again. Over and over, they worshiped his cock until it was hard.

Carter watched Anna’s eyes riveted to his growing desire. The two women were doing what she loved to do and she was intently watching how they made his cock grow thick and hard. When they got him to full mast, Carter got on his knees and moved close to Anna’s face. Picking up a riding crop and flogger, he handed them to Lizzy and Blair. “If you two would do the honors, I’ll tease my bitch.” Carter had one more toy that he wanted to administer to his wife and if not tonight then tomorrow for sure.

The women laughed with glee, jumping off the bed and moving behind Anna. Lizzy also picked up a vibrator along with the riding crop while Blair let the long leather straps slide through her fingers.

Blair had a look of nastiness in her eyes. She definitely had dominating tendencies. “Sir how hard shall we hit her?”

“She knows the safe word. But I have a feeling she is not going to use it, are you slut?” He pressed the tip of his cock against the ball gag. “Go ahead girls give my slutty wife the punishment she wants and deserves.”

Lizzy turned on the vibrator and then slapped Anna’s ass with the riding crop. Blair hit Anna’s back with the flogger straps, seeing Anna’s body jerk with surprise. The women alternated swats and after every few hits, Lizzy applied the vibrator to Anna’s pussy, seeing her body react to the sensations in her clit.

Carter meanwhile, teased Anna’s lips and cheeks with his cock, stroking it to keep it hard. “Let me know when you’ve had enough.” Her eyes were half-lidded, full of lustful desire to be punished. She loved to be punished and he doubted she would surrender any time soon. He could see it in her bright emerald orbs, she was enjoying the attention of the threesome.
 
Anna was starting to slip into the mind-numbing period of delirium that always seemed to cloud her when Carter indulged her fantasies of rough sex. The crop left a trail of burning fire in its wake and every time it landed she jolted against the bedding which in turn caused the nipple clamps to rub and pull on her tender pink pebbles. She was fighting off her orgasm so that she could spend more time enjoying this little play session.

Carter's expression was bordering on sadistic as he smeared slimy precum over her lips and cheeks, watching his good little girl take her punishment with no complaints. Even if she wanted to say the safe word, the gag made that immensely difficult, but Anna wasn't planning on that anytime soon; she was enjoying the crack of the flogger against the backs of her thighs and bum. The girls were doing very well, but Anna needed a harder hand in order to control her bad behaviour.

She whimpered around the gag, eyes staring up at her husband plaintively as she tried to make him understand what she wanted. Her focus was unwavering. The attempt at explaining her needs nonverbally must have been understood because Carter stole away the riding crop from Lizzy, one warning look in his eye before he brought it down over her lower back and Anna fought back a scream at the painful swat. She received three more like this: one on her rear, the next on the soles of her feet and the final one on her thighs again.

Her fingers clenched and released in the sheets, tension obvious in the curve of her flexed muscles. She was able to take more pain, but the way Carter kept hammering away at her defenses with both the crop and his teasingly thick cock in front of her mouth made Anna shake her head desperately just before the fifth and final blow landed in the needy urge for something more. Carter dropped the toy and pulled on her hair until she arched her back, eyes searching his over her shoulder. He ripped the gag from her mouth and promptly fed her every inch of his shaft as she tried to suck in a real deep breath, knowing that Anna was done being beaten for now and wanted to prove to her daddy that she loved him and would do anything to please him. Carter's fisted hand in her hair was unrelenting, fucking her throat with sharp steady punches of cock.

Anna almost forgot about the girls, but one hard tug on the clamps from Blair had Anna seeing stars. She was too close to the edge of glory already and was beginning to really squirm against the pressure of the plug in her rear and the press of the clamps on one of the most sensitive parts of her body was almost too much to bear. Anna wasn't going to last long. She just hoped Carter took pity on her and finally slid inside the place Anna wanted him most.
 
Saturday Night - Bringing Anna to a rousing orgasm

It was clear to Carter that Lizzy and Blair were being too lenient with Anna. Her eyes implored him silently and he understood her need for rougher treatment. After using the riding crop, he unceremoniously jammed his cock deep into her mouth. Unlike Lizzy, who had a hard time taking all his meat, Anna had learned to accept whatever he gave her. The girls stood nearby watching, amazed at the beating Anna put up with. Carter looked at them, assuring them his lovely slutty wife loved this kind of treatment.

As if to test his theory, Blair pulled on the nipple clamp chain, seeing Anna’s eyes close and a loud moan of pain escaped her throat, but she didn’t complain. Blair was more dominate than Lizzy and she loved the way Carter was treating her, picking up tips from the master.

Carter saw that the pain associated with the nipple clamps and his cock deep in her throat was taking a toll on Anna. When Blair reached to pull on the chain again, he put his free hand on her arm. Shaking his head, he ordered her not to pull on the chain. Blair face expressed her disappointment. Carter told her Anna was ready for some other fun.

Pulling his cock from Anna’s mouth, he ordered Lizzy and Blair to untie her wrist. Once she was free, they held her arms while Carter pulled her back against him, his hard cock rubbing between her thighs. “I guess you were wrong slut. This old man got his cock nice and hard but now the question is where to put it or to give it into.” Anna’s head jerked around to look at her husband and then she looked at Lizzy and Blair holding her arms.

Could he be serious and not give her his precious cock. Anna opened her mouth to speak but Carter tightened his grasp on her throat, cutting off any oxygen to her brain for a moment. “You think you can tease this old man and get away with it?”

There was moment of fear spreading across her face. Not that she had to worry that he would harm her but that Carter would deprive her of what she thought was her just reward for being naughty. Carter released her throat, smiling as she gasped for air. Blair and Lizzy, please do the honor of removing the clamps. He held his wife tightly as the girls teasingly removed the torturous clamps. They all saw the wince of pain when the clamps were removed but each girl leaned down to kiss and suck on her swollen sore nipples. Carter felt Anna’s body push against him as the women enjoyed their treat.

It was time and both Anna and Carter knew it. Carter’s fingers grasped Anna’s hair harder, leading her to the side of the bed. Pushing her onto the huge king-sized bed, he ordered her to lay on her back. He looked down at his wife as she stared imploringly at him. He snickered. “Girls, hold her arms down and feel free to kiss and touch my pretty wife while I attend to her needy pussy.”

Lizzy and Blair giggled with glee, quickly climbing on the bed and each grabbing an arm. They pulled her arms out to the side and then began to run a free hand over her breasts and stomach. Carter watched his wife’s body twitch with burning desire as he too climbed onto the bed between her thighs. “So, this is what you want?” he laughed grabbing his cock and stroking it.

Anna whimpered her answer and Carter knew she couldn’t wait much longer. Grabbing her ankles, he pulled them up and to the side, exposing her wet crevice. “I think you’ll love this.” Without waiting for an answer, he plunged deep into her wet cavern, enjoying the way her hips bounced up to accept his gift.

Carter too was excited but his orgasm was not as close as Anna’s release. He plunged deep and hard over and over before slowing the tempo. Anna’s muscles were contracting hard around the invader, squeezing it, wanting it to deliver its payload. But Carter resisted, instead picking up speed again while the women caressed her nipples and kissed her cheeks and lips.

Lizzy was kissing Anna deeply and Carter sensed Anna was getting close, real close when Blair’s fingers slid off Anna’s nipple and made a quick journey southward past her abdomen. The way Anna’s body bucked on the bed, jerking wildly, Carter knew she was there. As Blair’s fingers rubbed Anna’s clit, Carter drove his cock deep into her pussy, holding it while her body bucked up and down. She was convulsing on the bed, her orgasm tearing through her body as the trio continued to pleasure her. Finally, after what seemed long minutes, Anna’s body slumped to the mattress, trying to recover from the experience.

Carter pulled his cock, dripping with her juices from her pussy, and straddled her tummy. “Now the only thing left to answer my dear sweet slutty wife is what to do with my load of cream. Do you want it all for yourself or are you going to share it with Lizzy and Blair?”

Blair, ever the one to take the first step, grabbed his cock and stroked it. Her fingers were soon joined by Lizzy’s nimble fingers. They stroked his cock, looking at Anna, waiting for her reply.
 
Anna was feeling more than a little greedy at the moment. Although she had loved watching Carter with their new girls, Anna also loved Carter’s cum blasting deep inside her. She wanted it badly. His words, though, made it seem like that wasn’t going to be an option. Still, she’d try her best to whine and beg her way into it. Carter acted tough but Anna knew he couldn’t resist pleasing his wife and the best way to do that was to appease her need for thick cream against her burning insides; plus, she knew most of his weaknesses by now.

She pouted, green eyes sparkling in desperation even as she huffed from her recent climax. Carter was waiting patiently but she didn't want to make him wait an eternity for the answer he likely already knew. Either he planned to let her have it or not, and Anna wouldn’t be surprised if he chose to be selfish tonight and keep that load or give it two one of the beautiful women kneeling next to Anna on the bed.

“Please daddy - you know where your baby wants it. I want to feel the heat of it against my womb. I want every last drop all to myself. Every time I move I’ll be able to feel your love for me slipping and sloshing inside my hot little pussy, daddy, please!” She begged, lip wobbling in her desperate need to accept whatever offering Carter wanted her to have.

Lizzy and Blair were busy mouthing at Anna’s sore nipples and every time Anna felt a brush of teeth against either of her sensitive nubs she flinched and her back arched upwards so that her chest protruded. She was breathing hard and enjoying the treatment, but she was eager for Carter to decide if his little slut had earned any form of reward today and she hoped that he might fuck her and fill her with cum.

She looked up at him, not intimidated in the least by him any longer. Their eyes locked and Anna waited to see what he had decided, so she wasn’t half as patient as her lover.
 
Saturday Night - Carter grants Anna's request

Anna was doing her best impression of a spoiled wife, pouting while she told him she wanted to feel his thick cream coating the inside of her cunt. He knew he would give into her soft whining demand but that didn’t mean he couldn’t have a bit of fun. He couldn’t wait too long though. Fucking Blair and Lizzy had taken a toll on his self-control and it was rapidly eroding after fucking Anna and now as the two women were stroking it lovingly over her tummy.

“You know it’s not nice to keep good things from your friends, don’t you?” Anna smiled up at Carter, nodding her acknowledgement and murmuring that she wanted his cock inside her. “You do know that if I give all my cum to you, I’m depriving our friends from tasting my sweet cum?” Another murmur and whine through those soft lips made it clear she wanted it all to herself.

“Ok baby if that’s what you want,” Carter moved between Anna’s thighs, grabbing them and putting them over his shoulders. Looking at his cock, rubbing against her wet trough, he whispered. “You do know that you will have to pay for being selfish when we have playtime in the playroom tomorrow?”

Anna’s eyes shone brightly at the thought of playing together with Carter in the playroom. Carter swore he felt her body shudder with delight as he pushed the head of his cock between her lips and into the hot abyss of her cavern. It was not lost on Carter when Blair looked up at him when he mentioned playroom, but he ignored her quizzical look.

Pressing forward, his cock descended in her hot molten channel, hearing her familiar moan of approval. “I’ll give you it all to you my selfish little slut,” he laughed and then groaned when her muscles, tightened around his shaft. His cock had been in three cunts and was highly sensitive as it returned to Anna’s welcoming cave.

Carter looked down at his lover’s satisfied face, as he began to rock his hips back and forth, picking up speed with each new thrust. Lizzy and Blair had repositioned their pussies over each of Anna’s hands and kissed as Anna’s fingers found their pleasure spots. The girls decided if they were to be denied the pleasure of tasting Carter’s cum, they would make her diddle with their cunts.

The collective moans from the foursome began to grow louder, more intense as the sexual tension rose. Carter’s hips began a steady rhythm, feeling the butt plug add another sensation to their fun. His breathing was becoming more labored and each thrust brought about a new more exquisite sensitivity in his cock.

As he reached the summit, he heard the girls also moaning that they were about to cum again. Anna was doing a great job bringing them to the edge and then backing off. They squirmed on her fingers and it was a matter of seconds before they let loose their nectar on her fingers.

Carter moaned as the sensations were overwhelming. A few more hard thrusts and then he grabbed her thighs, squeezing his fingers into the hard muscles as he buried his cock deep inside her. The moment had come and his eyes closed, his head drawn back, his breathing hard and raspy as his cock erupted. Each pulsating sensation sent rich thick cream deep into Anna’s greedy pussy, until they subsided.

Opening his eyes, he saw her satisfied look and smiled down at his wife. “Is my wife happy now that she is filled with daddy’s cream?” On either side of Anna, Lizzy and Blair also had satisfied looks on their faces.
 
Anna was grinning like the Cheshire cat as she laid there under him feeling the hot sensation of his cum inside her. She was more than pleased - her immense sexual appetite had been satiated and now all Anna wanted to do was sleep. With hands around his neck, she drew him down into a deep kiss.

When it broke, she mumbled sleepily against his mouth, "thank you, Daddy. I'm very happy with your present."

Carter knew how much Anna liked to feel the weight of his body on top of her so he carefully lowered his powerful frame down until she was trapped underneath him, one of her knees hitched up around his hip. He was laying more off to the side of her now but she could still feel his heavy pressure encompassing her. It made her feel safe.

Even though she tried to stay awake a bit longer it was getting late. They all had an early start to the day tomorrow and Anna knew she'd need time to steel herself in the morning for their return to the nightmare that was their new reality. She needed a good night's rest if she had any hope of dealing with those terrible thoughts. But honestly? The main reason she was so tired was that fantastic fucking just made Anna feel like all her energy had been sucked right out of her and knocked her out. She'd sleep well tonight, no doubt about that.

Within minutes, Anna was snoring softly against Carter's cheek. He gently stroked her hair out of her face and settled her more comfortably against the pillows, inching his way off the mattress in an attempt not to wake his wife. Blair and Lizzy traded small kisses with him and each other after they'd all gotten ready for bed and squeezed under the covers in one big pile of limbs.

There would be more time for talking tomorrow in the morning and on the flight home but it had been a busy night and Anna wasn't the only one who was exhausted. It didn't take long for the four entangled bodies to be fast asleep, all curled up together.

There was no way to predict what the future was going to bring but they all vowed to be ready to take it on.
 
Sunday Morning - Going home and Edward fumes at Josh

Sleep came easily to the foursome, exhausted from a long day and night. Blair and Lizzy were still euphoric about the turn of events. They were auctioned off by Blake Gordon and his nasty crew, being told they were worthless and would be lucky if their new owners didn’t punish them until they were no good to anyone. Each of them wore smiles on their faces at the way Carter and Anna treated them. It was so different than the picture painted by Blake. Could tonight have been just a teaser and tomorrow would be so different. Both women wanted to believe their new owners were sincere.

******************************************************************
Carter woke to the sound of early morning trucks on Bourbon Street. They were the cleanup crew readying the famous street for another day of frolicking visitors. Grabbing a cup of coffee, he sat on the balcony watching some men and women staggering down the street. They were still partying from the night before and from the looks of it, they were going to sleep most of the day.

Anna joined him on the balcony a little while later, yawning and then sitting on his lap. They kissed deeply, each not worried about the revelers down below gawking up at them. As far as they were concerned, the revelers below were in another world. Soon they would be leaving the Big Easy with a memorable experience and two new friends.

The duo talked about Blair and Lizzy and what would happen to them. They agreed again, as they previously discussed, the women would stay at Carter’s house; Josh and Megan would not be able to get their greedy hands on them. Carter saw the inquisitive look on Anna’s face and he knew her thoughts, promising to be a good boy while she was with the dreaded group. Their talk put a sour note on their otherwise wonderful morning watching Bourbon Street come alive. Tomorrow, they would be separated until they unraveled the conspiracy to take over Carter’s business and ruin him. As far as Edward and Josh knew, Anna was still a willing participant to overthrow Carter.

Blair and Lizzy soon appeared in the doorway looking rested and cheerful. Carter and Anna greeted them, announcing they were flying back home today. There was some apprehension on their faces but it dissolved when Anna explained what was going to happen. Lizzy broke them up with laughter when she asked innocently if Carter was rich. Anna chuckled and had to stop laughing long enough to tell Lizzy Carter was filthy rich and she would see for herself when they arrived at his house. As for Blair, she vaguely recalled reading his name in one of the magazines she read.

After spending some time on the balcony, Carter announced it was time to get ready to leave. They packed their belongings and Carter couldn’t help but hear the giggles when Blair and Lizzy packed the toys. Lizzy made a comment that maybe they could use some of the toys for themselves when they got to Carter’s house. The girls were becoming close friends and Carter wondered how close.

When Carter opened the safe and pulled out his and Anna’s rings, Blair let out a long low whistle, telling him she now believed him that he and Anna were married. She quickly explained that with the absence of any rings last night, she didn’t really think they were married but just putting on a show for them. Carter assured her that everything they told her last night was the truth and if she really was with the FBI at one time, she might be able to help in their quest against Edward and Josh. Blair agreed she would give it some thought as to how she might help. As far as the FBI was concerned she burned up in a car accident and was dead.

After a light breakfast, they traveled to the airport where a private jet was waiting for them. The appearance of the jet really impressed Blair and Lizzy, their giggle and whispering showed off their excitement. Blair was still a little skeptical but the plane only solidified Blair’s belief that Carter and Anna were telling her the truth. The girls smiled warmly as they settled into the soft leather seats and the private stewardess offered them something to drink.

The flight was smooth and when they landed, Carter resolved to buy a plane of his own when this whole mess with Edward was done. James greeted them at the airport, as they walked off the plane. To have a car waiting on the tarmac only proved to Blair and Lizzy that Anna and Carter who were what they told them they were.

On the ride to Carter’s house, James told them Rita was expecting them and had lunch ready by the pool. He also talked to Blair and Lizzy, telling them he and his wife were excited to have them staying at the house for however long it took for Carter and Anna to resolve some important issues. When they arrived at Carter’s house, both women’s eyes opened wide and their mouths fell open in wonder at the size of the property and the immensity of the house. Soon they would have full run of the premises.

Carter put his arm around Anna and kissed her cheek. This would be their last day together and he wanted some alone time with his wife before she went off to the “group.” James and Rita would keep the women occupied showing them the grounds and maybe taking them shopping for new clothes while he and Anna had some alone time with no distractions.

***************************************************************
Edward tapped his fingers on the glass table and Regina knew he was upset. He had just hung up talking to Blake about last night’s auction and how Josh had intervened in the festivities, making Carter look foolish while taunting him. But what really upset him was when Blake told him Josh taunted Carter with how he, Carter, had destroyed his family and that Edward was Josh’s uncle.

Regina tried to calm her husband but he continued to tap his fingers on the glass top, growing more agitated with his nephew. It was bad enough he spilled the information to Anna but to tell Carter, that was unacceptable.

Edward was not one to let things go unsaid for very long and each time he called Josh and left a message without a return call, he fumed. There was a lot riding on keeping everything secret before they sprung their trap on Carter but Josh’s loose lips made things a bit murkier.

Regina believed Anna was on their side, hearing part of the conversation she overheard with Blake on how she degraded Carter at the auction. As far as she was concerned, Anna was not falling for Carter’s roguish methods or his charming personality. She for one found Carter appealing and at one time considered coming on to him sexually. But she was always mindful of the ultimate mission, destroy the man that almost destroyed the family business.

The cell phone buzzed and with an exasperated look, Edward picked it up. Before Josh had a chance to say anything, Edward swore repeatedly, telling Josh how stupid he was to let his anger get in the way of the mission. He looked at Regina, a distasteful scowl etched on his face, listening to Josh try to explain his actions. When he was done, Edward told him to get his ass on the plane and get home, they had a lot of things to go over before Anna arrived on Monday.

Edward wanted Carter to come to his place for a few days with Anna as a way to throw him off guard. But that was out the window now that Josh opened his mouth. Carter had to know something was up and he only hoped Anna kept her mouth shut about what she knew. He smiled at his wife. “When Anna gets to our place I want you to grill her quietly and find out what she’s told Carter, if anything.”

“I will my dear and I know just how to get her comfortable and have a bit of fun too.” Her loud cackle and laugh made Edward grin for the first time since learning of Josh’s stupid remarks. It was time to start implementing their plans to bring down Carter Anderson.
 
Anna was mostly quiet the next morning. She didn't want their vacation to end, and even though she was happy to see her wedding ring back it was eclipsed by the extreme sadness over the entire situation with Edward because this happiness was only to be fleeting. She twirled her ring on her finger over the whole journey home knowing that she would have to hand it back to Carter first thing tomorrow morning and it might be a long time until she saw it next. Her heart broke just a little more at the thought of what was to come.

She could see that Blair and Lizzy were starting to believe their tale the more pieces of the puzzle that were revealed, but Anna still wasn't entirely sure that they'd be willing to help them. Still, it didn't matter; Carter and Anna were going to provide a good life for these women until such time as they could be set free and on their way back to their own lives. They'd never be unhappy in the meantime.

The foursome sat by the pool and chatted while they nibbled on their late lunch and both Blair and Lizzy still so awed by what part of the grounds they had seen so far so most of the conversation was based around Carter's wealth and the unreality of the situation so far. Anna knew they would be blown away by the rest of Carter's (and now Anna's) home - wow, that still sounded so crazy when Anna thought about it - and that James and Rita would ensure the girls had a lovely time out shopping and spending some of Carter's endless money while Carter spent his afternoon in privacy with his wife. After the dishes had been cleaned up and everyone was just lounging buy the water enjoying the way the sun glinted off the clear surface and refracted all over the deck to cast glimmers of light over every possible surface, James and Rita announced that it was time for the tour.

Anna rose and kissed Lizzy's cheek then Blair's, offering them a sweet smile and shooing them along. The girls were eager to explore and didn't need much prompting before they were following along obediently. Anna turned to Carter and reached for his hand, squeezing tightly just once before she announced that she was going to swim for a bit and stripped off her clothes in deja vu of the first time she'd ever been to his home.

For a while Carter just sat on the edge of the pool with his calves dangling in the warmed water as he watched her float along the surface with a happy grin. It didn't take long before he decided that he wanted to join her. Carter was smooth as he let his own nude body slide into the water, barely disturbing the surface at all. He was quick as he sliced through it to get to her, hands coming up around her waist and pulling hr body back against him. Anna's eyes had been shut as she floated, feeling the warmth of the sun's radiation against her face but now they popped open in fright at Carter's sudden appearance and she bit back a shriek before she calmed once more and wrapped her own arms around his neck. They tread water together silently, noses brushing and legs tangling under the water.

Anna leaned in to kiss him softly, no rush in her actions.

Today was the last day she had to spend with her husband before it all went to hell, so Anna planned to assure him that he was loved.

They traded lazy kisses there for a while before things started to get a bit more heated. His hands were stroking her soft sides and slipping down over her naked rear even as his teeth left bruises all over her throat, adding a new layer of colour to where he'd choked her so delightfully the other night. It was enough that Anna felt a wave of arousal and carefully began to lead them backwards to the edge of the pool on the shallow side.

When Carter's back thudded against the lining, Anna placed both hands on either side of his face and leaned in to kiss him more deeply, her whole body pressed against his and feeling his hardening cock in the space between them. She dropped one small hand to stroke at it, moaning at the feeling of it growing in her palm. She pulled back to smirk at him, remembering something she had been promised last night.

"I think you said something about the playroom and I'm waiting for you to show me what happens to selfish little whores like you promised, Daddy."
 
Sunday - Playtime with Anna

The water felt cool and refreshing but even more so with Anna's arms latched around his neck. He chuckled when she mentioned the playroom. There was no way she was going to leave tomorrow without her special playtime with Carter. “I didn’t forget my little whore’s disobedience.” He nipped her lower lip with his teeth, drawing it out and then releasing it. “I think we’ve given them enough time to see some of the house. I’m sure Rita has them corralled in a car and they on their way to buy new clothes.”

Carter was not ashamed of running around naked, but he didn’t want the new girls to know about the playroom. They would come to find out about it if they rummaged through the house when he was gone, but right now he didn’t want them interfering with his and Anna’s alone time. She would be gone tomorrow and God only knew when she would return, it ever. If Josh or Edward or any of the “group” found out she was lying to them, he shuddered to think of what nasty things they would do to her.

Moving his hands from her back to her nice rump, he squeezed the twin cheeks. “I think I have something that will please my sweet whore.” The moan she let out confirmed that she was looking forward to whatever Carter had planned for her. “It’s play time my slutty little whore.” It was a simple directive that made Anna’s face break into a smile. “I don’t think you’ll be smiling in a few minutes.”

Carter stood and grabbed Anna’s hair, yanking it hard so her eyes were looking at him. Leaning down to her lips, he kissed her hard while his free hand took the liberty to caress her nipples. After a long kiss, he released her nipples, which had grown hard, but not her hair. They exited the pool, Carter leading her to the house as a jailer would lead his prisoner. “Don’t say a word or your punishment will be worse.” He was slipping into his dominate role which was so easy for him to do. Anna’s eyes conveyed that she got the message and she remained silent, except for a few moans when he pulled her hair. When they arrived at the playroom, he made sure the door was locked. No unwanted visitors were welcome.

Leading her to the St. Andrew’s Cross, he made her face the wall while he cuffed her arms on the upper wood. Doing the same to her ankles, he stepped back and observed his wife’s backside. He ran his fingers over her tattoo, feeling her body shudder with anticipation. “Don’t think you are getting off easy slut. This is going to be a long session and you’d best be prepared to cum a number of times.” His fingers traced outline of her waist and then down over her exposed ass cheeks, before slipping deftly between her spread thighs. “Hmmm my slut is getting wet,” he chuckled and then slapped her ass hard with his open palm. Her body jerked and then he hit her harder on each cheek.

“You’ll feel the power of an old man who you mocked last night.” Grabbing a blindfold, he secured it on her eyes and then stepped back. “You are a lovely sight my dear slutty wife.” Carter picked up a paddle covered with leather. When he hit her ass, making them giggle, she let out a loud gasp at the unexpected hit. “You were a bad girl Annaleigh Anderson.” His wrist flicked and the loud sound of the leather slapping against her skin echoed in the room. He hit her harder a few more times, hearing her moans and yelps grow louder.

“We have all day to play my sweet whore,” he snickered hitting her bottom again, enjoying seeing her body jerk with pain. After a few more hits, the white skin on her ass turned a bright crimson. Her breathing was a bit faster but no where near where it would soon be reverberating in the room.

Carter moved against his wife’s back side, his cock sliding between her spread cheeks. He nipped at her ear. “I love the sound of your cries baby,” he whispered as his hands reached around her chest to pinch her nipples. Her body shivered and she let out a soft groan when he pulled and pinched them harder. “I have just the thing for you baby,” he laughed releasing them but not for long. Grabbing a set of nipple clips, he smiled when she gasped for a deep breath as he put them on her hard pebbles.

Stepping back, he picked up a flogger and ran it up and down Anna’s backside. Her head turned one way and then the other, waiting for the expected blows to begin. But Carter teased her with the leather straps, continuing to run them over her arms and down her body. And then with no warning, he flicked his wrist hard, sending the leather straps against her back. Her body lurched forward against the wooden cross, trying to escape the blows that rained down on her back. The leather straps were leaving trails of red marks over her back and ass before he moved down to the back of her thighs. Each strike was meant to leave a mark and when he heard her panting loudly, he looked at his work, satisfied for now.

Releasing her ankles and wrists, he quickly turned her around to face him, retying her ankles and wrists to the wooden cross. His eyes were drawn to his name in Chinese above her left breast over her heart. His fingers traced the outline of the characters and then he bent down to kiss it. He had a brief thought about Josh and Megan asking her where she got it and what it meant, but he quickly dismissed those thoughts. This was not time to think about them.

He sidled against her, his lips tracing her cheeks and teasing her lips before he kissed her deeply. She felt so good as he rubbed his naked body against her. When he broke the kiss, he ran the flogger over her breasts. “Are you ready to continue slut? Are you ready to use the safe word?” He knew she was far from uttering the words that would put a stop to his discipline. He knew they were just starting and she had not cum yet. Once she did, there would be many more to come.
 
Anna wasn't ready to use the safe word. She was really loving her first experience with the cross and the blindfold just added to her excitement - even though she was turned away from Carter and already at a disadvantage because of it, she loved not knowing when the next blow would come. Some of the harder ones drew either loud grunts or moans from her, Anna biting her tongue to hold back any screams or shouts of pain. When he turned her to face him, Anna was even more pleased with the way this scene was playing out - Carter could see every twitch of discomfort of her body and each micro-expression that belied the ache that came with each strike.

"No, sir; I love the way you hurt me. Please don't stop," she begged, whine audible in her voice.

Carter took her up on that, with the next blow cracking across her belly and then a successive hit to her nipples following almost immediately. Anna couldn't stifle her pained scream at that one, loud burst of sound escaping even as she reflexively tried to suck in her chest at the fear of the next time the flogger landed on her skin. Still, the stinging pain felt so fucking good and her scream melted into a loud moan. Anna's mouth gaped open as she tried to breath through it. Her chest was heaving but Carter didn't let that stop him, knowing that his stubborn little girl knew when she needed to use the safe word; she knew when she'd hit that wall and needed to take a step back despite how hard she tried to push against and break it down.

No part of her body was safe from his hits - her chest, her belly, her thighs, the extra flesh around her hips. Every inch of her was coloured red and some of the strikes were even bleeding a bit, crimson beads dripping from the edges of some of the deeper welts. He'd stop every five or ten blows to assess Anna's condition and make sure it really was okay to continue, since he was just as responsible for her safe handling as she was, but by the end of it she was almost delirious with the pleasure and the pain of her punishment, a little dribble of drool escaping the corner of her lips and dripping down her chin onto her reddened, heaving chest. Her eyes were hazy with the rush of endorphins and adrenaline and even though Anna had loved every minute of playtime she knew that she couldn't take much more for now. Her hands were numb and tingling from the lack of blood flow where they'd been restrained over her head for so long and though she didn't know how long they'd been playing (because it was Anna's favourite activity it always felt like mere seconds when Anna knew that it had been quite a lengthy scene), she was glad that he had appeased her for so long. Her head was even starting to drop to her chest at the effort of holding herself so solidly and absorbing his powerful blows.

Anna knew Carter hid a dangerous side. This was as much stress relief for him as it was for her; Anna loved the pain of Carter's hands or tools slicing across her body as he spanked her or slapped her and he could release any tension he might be carrying in the power of his "punishment". Anna was happy to take whatever he wanted to give her if it helped him calm. Carter loved hurting Anna just as much as she loved to take it; it sounded like a very unhealthy relationship to any bystanders but it worked for them; who gave a flying fuck what anyone else thought about their private lives? It was nobody's business and Anna was more than happy. At the end of day they still loved each other and they were both responsible enough to know where to draw the line.

Her voice was weak and only a mumble when she raised her head to speak. She didn't know exactly where he was in relation to her at the moment because of the blindfold, so her words weren't really targeted, but they got the point across. Even though her strength was sapped, she still had enough snark in her to curl her lips into a smirk. She doubted he'd ever be capable of beating that out of her and she doubted that he'd even want to; they both seemed to agree that it added a certain spice to their sex games, but Anna knew well enough when it was time for her to behave and demonstrate her respect to her dominant husband.

"I think I've had enough, you sanctimonious prick," she huffed, struggling to get the breath to say it in the first place. With the safe word interspersed, Carter's deft fingers immediately plucked the blindfold free and released her arms and wrists. Anna's legs felt like jelly, too, and she couldn't hold herself up without the aid of the restraints. Carter reached out to catch her, but the press of his body against her raw flesh made her whimper and squirm away automatically. He carefully lowered her to kneeling, letting Anna sit and catch her breath. She pressed her face against his hip, breath warming the flesh of his cock.

Even though Anna was in pain and pretty exhausted, she still couldn't resist wiggling forward to wrap her lips around her favourite treat. Through the haze, Anna looked up at Carter innocently, eyes wide as she suckled the bell end of his plentiful dick. She wanted to enjoy the precum now coating her tongue but more than anything Anna wanted Carter to fuck her through the pain and really make her cry.

She'd remember this fucking forever; she wanted something to hold onto in the coming days that would remind her of the only person that truly understood her and loved her enough to treat her the way she wanted to spend her life. Carter and Anna had already climbed several obstacles to get each other and they had large hurdles still coming their way, but they intended to fight to keep the love they had. Even in her darkest days, she wanted to remember Carter forcing his weight against every inch of her inflamed and open skin as he fed his cock into any hole he chose.

She didn't have permission to speak but she wanted to be clear. She didn't want Carter to baby her and give her break. She wanted him to put her through her paces.

"That was so fucking good, Daddy. I'm going to feel you for days," she whispered, "but now I want you to fuck me. Haven't I been good? I know I've behaved so well for you, sir. I took so much pain and let you punish me for being a greedy bitch - I'm sorry I'm so naughty, Daddy. I can't control myself and sometimes I'm a selfish whore," she said, admitting to her faults. She knew Carter loved it when Anna repented for her misbehaviour and learned a lesson, though she always pushed the boundaries and sometimes purposely acted out. He loved when she vocalized what she had done wrong; it showed him that Anna was learning his habits and what really made him tick and that she was learning how to please him.

That's all she really wanted, after all.
 
Sunday afternoon - Making Anna cum for the first time

The safe words. Words that, when spoken, conveyed a deep message to the dominate partner that the submissive had enough. The game they were playing was at an end and it was time to relax let the submissive get composed. When Anna spoke the words, sanctimonious prick, Carter looked at the damage he had done to her body. Welts of different lengths and widths covered her soft skin. The smaller welts would, within a short time they would disappear, but the bigger welts would take longer, possibly into tomorrow. He thought for a moment about tomorrow when she would join the “group” and they would possibly see the hurt he had inflicted on her. Josh especially would become livid with Carter for marking his woman, or he thought she was his woman.

Anna almost fell when he released her bonds but he caught her and helping her slip to the floor. She was breathing hard, dealing with each welt that screamed pain in her brain. They would take a break and let her regain some composure before continuing. After a minute or so, it was clear to Carter that Anna had something more pleasurable on her mind.

She wiggled forward, her lips capturing his flaccid cock, sucking on the soft hood. She didn’t have permission to begin this exercise but Carter let her have a small treat for now. She sucked the head between her lips, lovingly looking up at him with those mesmerizing emerald eyes. She had that look in her eyes that transported a thought that she had something on her mind.

He remained stoic and silent, staring down at her as she talked about how fucking good her punishment was and now she wanted him to fuck her. Where did she get off thinking she could make a demand on him, stating she wanted him to fuck her? She was staring up at him with a sexy glare and her words dripping with regret. Regret that she behaved like a greedy bitch. When she finished telling him she couldn’t control herself and she was a selfish whore, she waited for his response with a little rude smile. She evidently thought by using the safe word, their fun was over but it wasn’t.

Grabbing her hair, he pulled hard, making her head jerk back as he peered into her eyes. “I didn’t give you permission to speak whore.” He glazed into her eyes, letting his words sink in. Words that said her punishment was not over. While she used the safe word to stop the beating with the flogger, that didn’t mean he couldn’t use other tactics to punish her. Also, his words brought a look of disbelief.

“And what do you mean YOU LET ME punish you?” Her look of an adoring submissive turned sour, her eyes telling another story of disbelief that he would continue her punishment. But there were more ways to induce punishment without the use of a flogger or riding crop that would leave marks. There was psychological punishment that denied Anna what she wanted most, his cock filling her pussy, ass, and mouth.

Carter grabbed his cock and rubbing it over her lips while he continued to hold her hair firmly in his grasp, he snarled, “Is this what you think you deserve?” A nod was her only response as she realized she should not speak. She had to be extra good if she was to get her reward and Anna knew, from the look in Carter’s eyes and the tone of his voice, he was not kidding her.

“So, you think you’ve been a good little whore because YOU LET ME USE THE FLOGGER ON YOU? While it’s true you have been a good slut, I told you that you were going to cum many times. Are you trying to sway my thinking?” Carter loved the look of indecisiveness on her face as she nodded her head side to side. Anna didn’t know if he was truly mad or just saying it and Carter let it stay that way. “Good, now that we’re on the same wavelength again, you can have a treat. Open up!” It was a simple directive and instinctively her lips parted, expecting to be rewarded.

Carter’s smile was mocking as he inserted his cock into her waiting mouth. “Yeah that’s my good little slutty wife. Get daddy’s cock nice and hard and maybe he’ll give you some of his fresh cream to enjoy.” He didn’t have to tell her twice as her lips clamped down on his cock, her teeth scrapping against the veiny muscle. She took everything he gave her, choking a little when the head penetrated her throat muscle. She had learned to take all his cock and he enjoyed stuffing it down her throat until her body wiggled desperately trying to pull back and get a gulp of fresh air.

Pulling his cock back, she grabbed some precious air. He smiled when she spit some salvia on his cock, seeing some of it dripping off the tip before she greedily took him back into her mouth. His hand, entangled in her hair, guided her head back and forth to make his muscle harder. Grabbing her hair with both hands, he pulled her head, sinking his cock deep into her mouth, hearing her gurgling choking sounds. It was always a risky endeavor to stuff his cock down her throat just long enough before she might pass out.

Pushing her head back, she coughed and gasped for air while his cock, hard and bobbing in front of her face, dripped with the mixture of her salvia and his precum. “Did my baby slut learn her lesson?” His voice dripping with sarcasm. When she nodded her head up and down he smiled as he pulled her to her feet.

Anna probably thought she was going to enjoy the feel of his hard muscle entering whatever hole he wanted to invade. But that was the nice thing about being the dominate. You controlled the action and decided when things would happen and not the submissive. “Lean up against the table,” he whispered pushing her against a nearby large table. The table, covered with leather, had rings around the perimeter for securing someone.

Carter stepped back and surveyed his wife’s crimson striped body. Some of the smaller welts were disappearing but some of the larger ones would take more time. Turning away from her, he felt her eyes on the back of his neck as he walked to table full of toys. Picking up a vibrator with a large spherical head, he turned back to her, seeing her eyes grow larger. She knew what was coming and knew it was impossible to stop him.

“I told you my sweet slut that we were going to play for a long time today.” Leaning forward he kissed her. “I’m very proud the way you kept your composure during your punishment so far.” Turning on the vibrator, the buzzing grew louder before he adjusted it to a lower speed. “Put your hands on the table and spread your legs.”

A smile formed on his face when she did as directed. Reaching out to touch her wet pussy lips drew a moan from Anna. He rubbed his fingertips over her clit and then tasted her sweetness, licking his fingers before speaking. “See the clock on the far wall?” She nodded. “You have to last ten minutes with my toy before you can cum. If you last that long, you can cum. But if you cum before ten minutes ……. Well let’s just hope it doesn’t come to that.”

Anna closed her eyes, steeling her will to last as Carter touched her pussy, pushing the toy against her engorged clit. He would move it to different parts of her body but for now he wanted her to feel the power of the vibrator, sending sensations through her body. While one hand held the toy against her sex, his other hand massaged her breasts, careful not to pull on the nipple clamps, which were surly causing her some discomfort.
 
Ten minutes?! She was never going to make it. The waves of her orgasm were already threatening to crash over the shore, ebbing and flowing as her punishment wore on.

Carter was being stubborn and though her expression might have showed the opposite, Anna loved it! She wasn't ready for this to be over and he was demonstrating that he truly understood her need to shift gears from corporal punishment while they still kept playing. It also showed that Carter was continually trying to push her past her limits and Anna felt a surge of affection for her man.

He was being strict right now and Anna wondered just what would happen if she did ignore his warning and cum before the time limit had passed. He had something devilish planned and even though Anna might usually misbehave just to find out what he had in mind (he was probably hoping that she did act out, actually), this time her disobeying orders would be because she just didn't have the strength to hold the floodgates closed any longer and not for any real desire to be a bratty little submissive. The beating that she had just endured had already left her tottering on the edge but with the vibrator pressing and spreading her moist lower lips open and working against her clit, Anna found that it was just too much to bear.

The clock on the wall told her it had only been just under five minutes that he'd been torturing her on this table. Anna would never make it - her feet were practically prancing on the cold floor underneath her as she tried to stave off her orgasm by distracting her muscles and trying to put her mind on something else but it was no use. She only managed another minute of this before she couldn't resist any longer.

Anna turned her face to the side, hiding her expression from him as she whimpered in shame. She was usually so strong-willed and could control herself better than this, but there was nothing she could do to stop this orgasm. Her already trembling legs wobbled weakly and knees threatened to buckle, but the way her wrists were restrained against the table kept her standing. Anna pressed her thighs together, slipping and sliding against each other through the wetness that gushed from her cunt and dripped down her legs. She couldn't bear to look at him to see his disappointed expression, so she gnawed on her lip and squeezed her eyes shut even as the embarrassed tears started to pool behind her eyelids.

She wanted to apologize, but he'd already warned her about speaking out of turn and she didn't dare overstep that boundary again. Although most of the rules of their dominate/submissive relationship were unspoken, Anna had always known what she was doing when she'd spoken without permission and Carter had reprimanded her swiftly and clearly for such an offense both now and in the past. Any new slight would be disrespectful to her dominant and Anna would never think to insult him that way purposefully.

Instead, she sagged against the table, chest and shoulders bearing her weight. This forced those nipple clamps to put some tension on the tender flesh they were pinching. Anna moaned, pain lancing through her as she squirmed. The welts on her belly made it sore to even lay there against the table but she had no choice; most of her strength was gone and she was relying on Carter's mercy, of which he seemed to have none today. Anna couldn't have moved if she'd wanted to.

She knew why Carter wasn't in the mood to bow to Anna's flights of fancy; the threat of Josh and Edward loomed over their heads. Josh would be irate at the condition he found her in tomorrow and it seemed to ignite a spark in Carter; he may deny it, but he likely enjoyed the thought of Josh seeing the evidence of Carter's use of Anna's body. Plus, the couple just loved the kinkiness of their play regardless of what Josh thought, so there was no thought to "going easy" on Anna - she'd be pissed otherwise.

Regina had kissed her the other day, Anna remembered out of the blue. She had no idea if Regina had other plans to use Anna's body for her own pleasure or if Edward might want his chance to play as well, but it sickened Anna's stomach and made her wrinkle her nose in disgust. Thinking about Edward Hartman's hands on her... ugh, yuck!

A sharp slap on the ass with Carter's open palm brought her out of her daydreams (or day nightmares - was that a thing? Whatever. It was now), her body tensing in surprise. Her wet eyelashes fluttered open and she looked back over her shoulder at him in question. The expression on his face was stoic, fire dancing just behind his own dark eyes. His mouth was set in a firm line and Anna knew she was in deep trouble.

He'd promised she'd have multiple orgasms today but he also promised that she wouldn't like what he had in mind as punishment if she couldn't hold out the full ten minutes. Anna had never been a betting woman but this past week in Vegas had brought out a new side to her and she would be willing to put some money down on the fact that she might like whatever he did to her in retaliation, but Carter was always creative and masterful in the way he manipulated her. She had no doubt that he would eventually find something that she truly looked at as "punishment" that would made her pout but obey him with no fuss at the thought of it, but for now Anna wondered what he could possibly be thinking of.

Now that it was too late to go back, her curiosity was peaked and she couldn't wait to find out - whether or not she'd come to regret that later was a different story.
 
Sunday afternoon - new experiences for Anna

Carter had already decided when they were in Vegas that this session would be long. Even though their sex life was filled with kinks that they both enjoyed, he wanted her remember this day forever. She would be leaving, for a short time tomorrow, he hoped, he wanted her to carry this punishment with her when she entered the monster’s den. Anna may have thought, that with her words about how she wanted him to fuck her, he would cave into her wishes. It may have worked on any other day but not today.

The minutes seemed to be move ever so slowly and by the five-minute mark, he was sure she was not going to make it to ten minutes. Her thighs were squeezing together, trying to keep the vibrator head from touching her clit. And while she was a bit successful, Carter knew the vibrator was sending tiny shock waves to her sexual core.

Teasing her with the vibrator, he moved the vibrating head over her thighs and up her lower abdomen before moving it back to concentrate on her tightly closed thighs. Anna was trying to ward off the sensations by keeping her thighs tightly closed, but he knew it was to no avail. At the six-minute mark, Anna turned her head away from his ominous stare and it was just a matter of moments when she lost her self-control. Anna tried valiantly to control her orgasm and Carter was not about to let up causing sensual ripples to course through her body. It would have been easy to pull the vibrator away from her pussy, glistening with sweat and her nectar dripping down her thighs but Carter persisted, not giving her any relief. When she finally lost control, he watched her body quiver and shudder in orgasmic pleasure.

There is always a calming period after an orgasm when a person is allowed to recover their breathing and composure. Anna was in such a state, eyes staring away from his preying eyes and seemingly in deep thought. Carter slapped her ass, making her jump in surprise and coming back to the reality of the playroom. She looked at him with inquisitive eyes and he provided her with a sardonic chuckle.

If she didn’t last ten minutes, he led her to believe her treatment would be worse. Weighing different punishments, Carter didn’t want to add to her markings, many of which were still visible and reddish. There were enough marks on her now that would surly send Josh into a rage. He hoped that with Josh’s anger he would reveal more information to Anna. As he thought about Anna’s punishment, he made a note to talk to Anna about getting him the information without anyone else knowing she was contacting him. They would have to discuss this before tomorrow.

“Get up on the table.” Her eyes questioned him but she didn’t speak. When she was sitting on the leather table, he told her to lie back and put her hands above her head. Anna looked pensively at Carter as he smiled, seeing her obey his commands. Walking to the head of the table, he fastened a leather cuff around each wrist and then looped a long piece of rope through a ring on each cuff before attaching the rope to a large metal ring on the side of the table. Anna was able to move her arms freely above her head and somewhat to the sides but she couldn’t put them at her sides.

“I don’t want to mark your beautiful body any more than I have and you know why.” Her knowing gaze told him she knew he was talking about Josh. But I did promise you more punishment if you didn’t make the ten-minute goal.” He grabbed one ankle and secured a cuff on it like he did her wrist. “You lasted longer than I thought you would.” He grinned as he connected the rope to a ring on the side of the table. Carter left the other leg free for a moment as he turned away from Anna and walked to the table full of toys.

Picking up a purple butt plug, he showed her the toy, seeing her eyes grow wide. She still had no clue what her punishment would be as he lifted the free leg and after rubbing the toy on her pussy, getting it nice and wet, he slowly inserted it into her ass. He enjoyed hearing Anna’s soft moans and knew she liked it.

Once the toy was placed in her ass, he turned away again and picked up a small remote with an egg vibrator. “You remember this toy, don’t you baby?” It was the same toy they used in the casino just a few days back. She murmured her acknowledgment and moaned when he pushed the egg into her pussy. “We’ll leave the remote off for now but don’t get too comfortable,” he snickered.

Carter attached her free leg to the iron ring and now he looked down at his wife, fully restrained and ready for her punishment. Turning once more away from his bride, he picked up a blue ball gag and was pleased when she obediently opened her mouth without him requesting her to do so. “If you decide to cry out, your sounds will be muffled,” he said running his fingertips over her body, feeling her squirm a little as he touched her.

“Now one more thing my sweet slutty wife and we’ll be ready for some fun.” It may be fun for him but for Anna, he was sure it would be painful. Carter threw a thin piece of rope over an overhead wood beam and then tied one end to the nipple clamp chain. Her eyes grew large knowing what was about to happen. Carter grabbed the loose end and then pulled, causing her breasts to be pulled upwards. Her loud muffled groan escaped around the ball gag. Carter chuckled knowing that his next toy was sure to cause her more pain. “Don’t worry baby it only gets better.”

Picking up a Pinwheel.jpg from the toy table, Carter gave her an unscrupulous smile followed by a chuckle. “This won’t leave any marks honey but it’s sure to make you squirm.” Carter ran the pinwheel over feet and then up one leg to her pussy. He took his time running it around the perimeter of her sexual cave, watching her hips jerk. Every jerk caused the rope connecting to the nipple chain to pull, stretching her captured nipple.

Carter worked his way down the other leg and then back up to her pussy. Using two fingers, he spread her lips open to expose her pink clit, swollen and sensitive. When he ran the pinwheel over her exposed clit, her body jerk harder and her moans turned more vocal and agonizing. The combination of the pinwheel and the nipple clamps were causing her pain.

Pulling the pinwheel from her sensitive clit, he leaned down, kissing her pussy while his tongue slid between the wet lips to tease her clit. The taste of her nectar was invigorating as he pulled back, licking her juices from his lips.

He ran the pinwheel over her abdomen and around her navel. “Let’s see how long you can last now my sweet whore. Can you last ten minutes before you cum again?” The sharp needles of the pinwheel, moved slowly up on of her breasts, her body shaking and squirming under the points. When he finished one breast, he guided the toy between them and then up the other slope.

“You’re doing great baby. But how are you going to do when we add some more fun?” Carter’s nimble fingers pushed the buttons on the remote, setting the egg inside her pussy to vibrating mode. The vibrations caressed the muscles inside her cunt while he ran the pinwheel over her body, enjoying the way she tried to keep her heaving breasts from pulling on the nipple clamps. “I think you have it in you baby and if you do, my cock is ready for all your holes.”

Carter saw her head swaying side to side, salvia dripping from the corners of the ball gag and tears forming in her eyes. He was going to make sure she lasted ten minutes by controlling the amount of pleasure she received. Afterwards, he would use his cock to penetrate every hole.
 
The ball gag just amplified their play to the highest possible level. Anna simultaneously loved and hated the vulnerability it left her with. She truly was at Carter’s mercy now; she had to rely on expressing herself bodily if she was uncomfortable since she couldn’t use the safeword, and she had to trust Carter completely.

She did.

Despite that, she still watched him like a hawk as he selected various inplements of torture (as she called them fondly), plugging her up and then filling her with the vibrator, too. Then, just when she thought he might let her reach her second orgasm this way, Anna felt her stomach drop in anxiety. She had been so wrong - the addition of the pinwheel would make this a more difficult journey to the end and she wasn’t sure she was ready for it. It was like that nervous anticipation right before you dropped over the edge of the roller coaster’s summit - you couldn’t wait for the rush but you also wondered when it was all going to end.

The first touch of the cool steel against her flushed skin made her almost arch from the table with a whine. The sound managed to escape around the gag but it was high-pitched and pitiful sounding. Still, Carter had not told her that she wasn’t allowed to make a sound, so Anna didn’t try to hold anything back. Words were all but impossible with the gag, but her tenorous moans still rang out in the relative silence of the playroom.

Carter’s words left no doubt as to what he was implying. She deigned to ignore that poisonous thought and focus on the latter half of his statement - she had lasted longer than he expected. His last challenge was designed for her failure and she had unconsciously made him proud. At least, those were the words that screamed over her brain. Her husband was proud of her.

Soon, he wouldn’t be proud of anything - Anna would cause him undue pain and go to bed in another man’s arms tomorrow night. Even though for just a moment she felt on top of the world, she really was only a failure. Her emotionally pained moan was easily passed off as discomfort from the pinwheel.

It felt like a cold bucket of water had been dumped over her. The steady throb of her orgasm which still hadn’t completely receded and was in fact climbing back up to the peak of her pleasure, stumbled and fell in its tracks, frozen solid. Or, that might have also been the sting of the wheel over every inch of her causing it, too - Carter didn’t give her any relief, not sparing any of her most tender flesh.

It was only the momentary thought of Josh that would give Anna any chance to make it past this newly imposed time limit with any semblance of control over herself. Carter was being generous, Anna knew. He had the ability to make her cum so easily if he desired it, but he wanted to draw this out as long as he could before he gave her what she really wanted: him. Unfortunately, while his words had unintentionally contributed to that final goal of dragging her orgasm out, Anna figured he probably hadn’t intended for her to lose her tenuous grip on her climax and lose the urge completely, even if that interruption in pleasure had only been a few short seconds.

No matter - Anna truly was a pain slut. The sting of the wheel on her body really should have hurt her and made her uncomfortable, but in all actuality, the wheel brought her orgasm screaming back to life. The barbs on it rolling over her nipple made her shout around the gag and shudder while her eyes traced the expressions on Carter’s face - she was happy to see that he was so absorbed in her that he never lost his calm focus, but that he also kept a close eye on her reactions to see if enough was enough.

It was never enough.

Anna was one greedy bitch as she’d declared earlier and the pain that he inflicted was too good to be true. That, combined with the egg shaking inside her moist cunt and the plug that egg was pressing against through the thin barrier of her innermost sanctums caused the steady throbbing of her sexual organs to ramp back up again until Anna almost passed off the earlier loss of concentration as a figment of her nightmares; gone like it had never happened in the first place.

Every few minutes the vibrations inside her increased in strength and Anna trembled. She turned her head to check the clock - eight minutes had passed while she had been off in her own little world already. She definitely could make the ten minute limit.

Carter was going to be so fucking proud of her and Anna wanted to shout it from the rooftop. The whole world would know the depth of her respect and love for him after he’d taken all his pain and rage and love, reshaped it into her pleasure, and she had proven that she was committed to everything he was.

Josh Williams couldn’t break them. Edward Hartman couldn’t break them. The only ones who held that power were the two halves of the couple in question and their vows this past week in Vegas ensured that neither of them had any intention of using that power for their own selfish benefit - Carter and Anna stood solid together to weather the storm.

It was only shortly after Anna hit the eleven minute mark that she was crumbling to pieces once more in front of the only man she trusted to tear her apart and put her back together again.
 
Sunday afternoon - Anna's turn to pleasure Carter

Unlike the first go around, Carter was determined to push her past the ten-minute mark. He watched her body movements and facial expressions very closely, pulling back when she was squirming to get away from the pin pricks of the pinwheel. Once her body calmed down, he resumed his torturous methods.

The pinwheel was an effective toy as was the egg vibrator tucked neatly in her pussy. He had control of them but the nipple clamp chain connected to a thin piece of rope could only be controlled by Anna. Each time her body jerked in response to the pinwheel or the vibrator, the clamps latched onto her ripe nipples would pull, causing her to moan and shake her head.

While Anna moaned and whined with each sensation, Carter knew she loved it. Anna loved it when Carter pushed her past her preconceived limits, showing her, she had so much more resolve than she thought she had. Glancing at the clock every so often confirmed that she was a fighter, someone who given a task would do everything they could to succeed. When her eyes drifted from his face to the clock, he sensed a new commitment to reach the goal.

Carter could easily make her cum but he teased and toyed with her body, enjoying the way it twitched and squirmed on the leather table. As the ten-minute mark approached rapidly, he doubled his efforts, turning up the intensity of the vibrator and running the pinwheel over her labia. She was going to burst with orgasmic glee but she surprised him by lasting a full minute past the goal. But even she couldn’t resist the onslaught of sensations running rampant in her body.

Turning the vibrations to full power, he dropped the pinwheel and let his fingers slide into her drench furrow. Rubbing the engorged button, her body jerked hard, the nipple clamps causing more pain. He leaned over her face, his eyes lovingly staring into hers. It was time and they both knew it. The nectar she shed, coated his fingers and each caress of her love button brought about new cries muffled by the ball gag.

With his free hand, he released the thin rope from an iron ring, giving her breasts much needed relief. Then he unhooked the ball gag, watching Anna take a deep breath. Her lips so tempting, so desirous, hanging open, her breathing coarse and irregular. But her eyes stared back at him and no words were needed, she silently conveyed her love for him.

Carter felt his cock thicken as he whispered endearing words to his wife. “I love you Anna. You are a strong woman and I love everything about you. Now cum for your daddy.” Her lips captured his, her tongue flying quickly into his mouth and Carter returned the same passion. The pressure of his fingers on her clit and the humming of the vibrator in her cunt was too much. Her body convulsed, rising and falling, jerking with each spasm of lust. Carter kissed her hard, wanting to feel her passion through her lips as she rode out the orgasmic storm.

As her hips jerked with each new touch, he pulled his fingers from her soaked cunt and lifted his head, breaking the seal of the kiss. “I love to watch and feel you when you cum baby.” Licking his fingers, he smiled. “Here, have a taste of your wonderful cream my sweet slut.” Eagerly she accepted his fingers, cleaning them with her lips and tongue.

When his fingers were cleaned, he got off her and looked down at her. “I should leave you hear all day as a lesson.” Her face produced a pout. “But don’t worry baby, I promised to fill all your holes with my cock and I aim to keep my promise. But first we need to get you out of these restraints.”

Carter undid the ankle restraints followed by each wrist. As he hovered over her breasts, he smiled. “I think we’ll leave the vibrator and plug in for now.” His comment was met with questioning eyes, wondering if he would use the vibrator again. But Carter ignored her look and slowly removed the nipple clamps, hearing her painful groans.

Each hand found a mound and rubbed them softly while his lips captured a sore nipple and tenderly kissed it. Taking his time with each breast, he suckled the reddened nipple, caressing them with his lips and tongue while her fingers played in his hair. She guided his lips during his ministrations to her soft mounds and peaks which lasted a few minutes. When he was satisfied they would survive, he lifted his head. “Time for more fun.”

There was a gleam in Anna’s eyes as Carter stood and walked to the head of the table. Anna knew what was coming when Carter’s hands reached under her shoulders and pulled her close to him, her head hanging over the edge of the table. Once she was situated, no words were needed when she grabbed his tool and began rubbing it across the width of her lips.

While she prepared to enjoy his now flaccid cock, his hands found her breasts, massaging the soft globes, tracing some of the marks that remained on her skin. It was her turn to enjoy the fruits of her punishment and he moaned when her teeth nipped at the head of his cock. “Enjoy yourself baby,” he moaned when her lips began to suck on his cockhead.
 
She could still feel the ghost of the clamps after they were removed. In fact, her tender nipples felt even more painful now as the blood flow returned to them and they became engorged, throbbing under Carter’s large hands. He didn’t give her any relief, stroking and flicking them even though he knew just how sore they would be from her punishment. Anna didn’t complain, loving the reminder of all of his brands that he left behind, including the permanent one tattooed over her heart.

As his cockhead whispered over her lips, Anna opened her mouth obediently to suckle gently on the head like a baby latches on to a nipple; it might have been a touch of teeth just under his rim and her tongue pressed against the tip, but Carter loved the pain of her teeth where they should not be anyway, so Anna wanted to pull out all the stops to show him just how much she appreciated him.

The last time she’d been in this position Carter had fucked her windpipe silly until she thought she might pass out, which Anna had absolutely loved. He was putting her through her paces today and she wondered if they may repeat that experience. Although today he seemed to have endless patience, Anna knew that would run out soon as Carter got closer to his ultimate prize: stuffing his whore full of his generous dick.

She loved the way she could feel him growing hard in her mouth; before long he was rock solid. After she’d contented herself with playing with his slit for a little while, tongue swirling and sliding all over the bulbous head she finally wrapped her lips fully around the girth and took more of his cock into her throat. He let her take his cock at her own pace after being so good for him in the last round and only gave his hips a small push when he felt her tongue searching for more hot flesh to fill her mouth. The juicy veins were pulsating over her wet muscle and Anna could feel the blood bounding.

She worked him steadily but still slowly, really getting into it and enjoying it just as he’d told her to. It really didn’t take much for Anna to enjoy giving blowjobs anyway, so she was happy to slave over and worship the beautiful piece of equipment she was now blessed to serve for the rest of her life.

She reached up with one hand to rub at his balls while she sucked but had to bite back a wince. Her circulation from being restrained for so long was still not quite what it should be and her reddened wrists throbbed. Still, it didn’t deter her as Anna rolled and massaged his jewels in her hands.

Pulling back to get a good mouthful of air, Anna smiled softly.

“I love you too, baby. You’re so good to me,” she acknowledged before finally swallowing his cock to the root. He grunted as his ballsac came to rest in the divots of her eye sockets and buried her nose in between his swollen nuts. Her head bobbed back and forth, pulling back to the rim before she’d dive back in again. She worked her lips, tongue and throat around him expertly.

Carter stroked the hair out of her face and curled gentle fingers just under her jaw and around her throat. He didn’t squeeze but the soft pressure just gave him that extra bit of control, though he didn’t bother to intervene. He let Anna blow him at her own pace for once, enjoying her skill.

Anna was just starting to feel the ache of the retraints and clamps fading and circulation returning to normal when Carter pulled himself out of her throat, stepping back and letting his cock drag up the ridge of her nose and between her eyes until he was not touching her save for the hand he still had under her jaw. It left a slimy trail of spit and precum glistening in the lights of the playroom as he looked down upon her.

She pouted, reaching out and grabbing for his waist because she wasn’t done enjoying her treat, but she received a literal slap on the wrist as punishment for her bad manners. It stung, and Anna whined, jerking her arm back to cradle against her chest.

Instead, Carter didn’t bother to say a word as he circled the table and stopped at the far end between her feet. He grasped her ankles in both hands and roughly pulled her down the table until her bum was hanging off the edge and her knees were bent up to her chest, his hard cock brushing through the wetness of her slit. She yelped at the sudden movement but found she was gushing with arousal at his ability to manhandle her, smiling dazedly up at him.

For what seemed like forever, he teased her with his cock rubbing through her soaked chasm, dipping into the rim of her gaping vagina and then pressing against her puckered hole a little south before retreating and starting the whole game over again. His thumb applied pressure against her clit and he rubbed in small circles as he made a show of pondering where to put his cock first

Anna whimpered in impatience, reaching down to spread her cheeks for him even as he held her knees up, hooked over his elbows. His gaze was locked on her pink furrow and Anna couldn’t help but speak out of turn, knowing that she was misbehaving but just not able to hold herself back. She’d already had two orgasms but she wanted her Daddy to have some fun, too. Really, her impatience was all for his benefit (at least, that’s what she’d say as an excuse if he reprimanded her).

“Please hurry and fuck me Daddy! Please just give it to me? I want to make you happy with whatever tight little hole you choose,” she said, loudly. “Do you see them? They’re so hungry for you to fill them.”
 
Sunday afternoon - Carter takes Anna's ass

Carter gazed down at the two opening, so inviting and welcoming for his cock. “I plan to fuck both those holes slut,” he murmured as he continued to saw his cock against the wet trough. She was so anxious and horny for his cock and he took his time deciding which hole to fill first. But there were a couple of obstacles that needed to be overcome.

“Which hole do I empty first?” he asked with a silly giggle. “The one in the back door which only fills the space or the one in the front that vibrates. Such hard decisions,” he laughed pushing his cock harder into the channel, hearing Anna’s groan of acceptance. “I would ask you to decide for me but you are in no position to tell me today.” His voice changed to a more demanding yet teasing tone.

“Grab your ankles and keep your legs spread open for me.” This tone was different and more demanding. “I need to inspect this situation more thoroughly.” He was acting matter of fact about the quandary as he watched Anna obediently grab her ankles, pulling her legs open for him.

Kneeling and then leaning forward, he smiled at the wetness caused by her leaking pussy. “I’ve often wondered what it would feel like to kiss your pussy when it is vibrating.” Pressing a button on the remote, the whirring sound of the vibrator at work inside her cave made her hips jerk. “Well this one definitely has an effect on your pussy baby.” Flicking his tongue along the wet channel, he could feel her pussy vibrating and when he dipped his tongue inside to touch her clit, the vibrations grew stronger. Carter took his time, licking and sucking her pussy while the vibrator did its thing inside the hot cavern.

Her groans filled his ears and he smiled into her pussy, satisfied he was having the desired effect on her. The thought of continuing his sucking and licking on her inflamed clit crossed his mind. But he pulled back, wiping his cum and salvia face with the back of his hand. Shutting off the vibrator, he voice was filled with sarcasm, “Now let’s see if your other hole has as much to offer.” His hand covered the handle of the butt plug and he pushed and pulled on it, hearing Anna moan. “Next time I’ll have to put vibrators in both your holes,” he exclaimed pulling the butt plug slowly out of the tight hole.

Using his middle finger, he traced the outline of the hole that immediately closed tightly when the plug was removed. His lips contacted the rear opening, his tongue brushing and licking all around the tight opening. Then he speared his tongue into her ass, feeling her body jerk at the sudden intrusion. His middle finger joined the forager, dipping into her anal canal, trading with his tongue. As he did with her pussy, Carter took his time to examine the opening before moving back and then standing.

Grabbing his cock, he smiled at Anna, who was keenly watching him, waiting for his decision. There was no doubt in his mind she was ready to receive his cock in any hole of his choosing. “I’ve decided on your nice ass slut. I want to feel cock taking in the vibrations in your pussy.” Slapping her ass, he aimed his cock-head at the tight entrance, feeling the resistance. “Such a beautiful tight hole,” he whispered as his cock slowly entered her rear opening.

“I’m going to fill that pretty ass of yours baby and then I’m going to let you get me hard again for your sweet cunt.” Carter didn’t give her a chance to reply, suddenly shoving his cock to the hilt inside her ass, seeing her eyes close for a moment and then a sharp yell from her lips. He was hard as nails, thrusting deep into her ass and then withdrawing to the rim before plunging deep again.

Pushing a button on the remote, Carter turned the speed to high, feeling the vibrations through the thin wall between her pussy and ass. He grabbed her ankles, freeing her hands, seeing them begin to massage her own breasts. Each thrust was rough, slamming into her with a viciousness that surprised him. He wanted her to feel his power, his control over her as his breathing became ragged.

He didn’t know how long they were playing but this was not the end. He was going to make her cum again a couple more times before he would call it quits. This was their last playtime together for who knows how long. One thing he wanted to do was to make sure she remembered this day forever.

Pulling her legs over his shoulders, this new position put more pressure on his cock. Burying himself deep inside her, he began thrusting as if his life depended on it. Short bursts followed by deep long thrusts soon brought him to the edge.

But he was also not the only one on the edge. The vibrating egg was doing its job of stimulating her vagina and he saw her head start to sway sideways and knew she was about to lose control too. “Cum with me baby slut. Daddy’s going to fill your nasty hole with his cum and then he plans to fill that cunt of yours too.” Carter was losing reality as the storm raged inside him and then he felt the first blast explode deep inside her. Carter thrust hard, his cock shooting streams of his hot cream deep into her ass. “Cum with me baby,” was his demand feeling the vibrations deep inside Anna’s pussy.
 
Back
Top