Cougars and Cubs

KatieKay77

Experienced
Joined
Apr 30, 2015
Posts
35
Who is on the prowl?

Who wants to be Cougar Cub?

For all the Cougars, what do you want from your Cub, and where do you find prowl for your Cubs?

For all the Cubs, do you know when the Cougar wants you for her Cub?

For all, what age difference works best for you?

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • 1382097500.jpg
    1382097500.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Who is on prowl?

Who wants to be Cougar Cub?

For all the Cougars, what do you want from you Cub, and were do you find them.

For all the Cubs, and Cubs, do you know when the Cougar wants you for her Cub?

For all, what age difference works best for you?

Very sexy pic! I supposed the ideal cougar for me would be between 50s-60s, enough of an age difference to make things exciting.
 
There are no cougars where I live; we only have jaguars (high maintenance with faulty wiring).
 
Young cubs have so much energy and taste so good. Bartenders and waiters have been good to me.
 
B-day

With my 30th birthday approaching very quickly I'm worried i will no longer qualify....
 
When I was in my 20's I used to search the cougars out every weekend - so much fun
 
Would love someone who is twenty or thirty years older. Any age is fine, though. :)
 
Who is on the prowl?

Who wants to be Cougar Cub?

For all the Cougars, what do you want from your Cub, and where do you find prowl for your Cubs?

For all the Cubs, do you know when the Cougar wants you for her Cub?

For all, what age difference works best for you?

Is this sexy woman picture a lit member?
 
I'm 33, so for me a cougar could be 45-55. When I was in my lower 20's, I had the change to fuck a cougar in her 40's. I was a trainer and she would come to my place to workout. We did have phone sex one night but I didn't go through with it in person b/c I think she was married.
 
I'm way too old to be a cub, but would rather have a cougar than a 20-something
 
Cougar and cub

for those of you that admired this cougar, another of her and her cub

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • MILFs-love-boys-old-granny-fucking-young-guys-4.jpg
    MILFs-love-boys-old-granny-fucking-young-guys-4.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 249
I'd like to know where cougars prowl. I'm 19 so I'm pretty sure I fit the age range. Not to mention I'm just delightful
 
As a woman in my late 40s the idea of a cub is certainly very arousing and exciting maybe I'll put it on my bucket list xx
 
Back
Top