People of the UK... and Ireland!

I’m not quite a newbie but reasonably new... I’m a woman living on the Surrey London borders but working in Central London. I originate from the East Midlands though and still visit periodically. I met my first Litster in Nottingham recently which was fun - although strictly as friends. I’m up for meeting other people if they’re interested but honestly I have no clue on what basis. Open minded I guess

I’m the opposite. From surrey originally. Now living in east mids. Work in the city of London

Hi everyone,

Good to meet you all, I do love how the UK is made up of so many different and wonderful people.

Can’t wait to chat with you all

Hi everyone

Im from Edinburgh. Hope everyone is in good spirits.

Late to the party, as usual :)

Male, UK - Norfolk, Married, mid 40s (how did that happen?), used to do LOTs of chatting and posting on lit but faded away for a few years.

Would love to find a local FWB as, like many of the men of lit, I am in a sexless marriage. But I'm losing hair, gaining weight and find it hard to get free time, so I guess it shall remain a pleasant fantasy.

Equally willing to just make a new friend or two.

Open to PMs, SRP/RP threads, or other forms of communication (messenger pigeon or smoke signals, maybe?).

Nice to meet you all!

Saying Hi ....

I live an hr away from london by train. Single no kids and never married. I am a bit of a handful I guess but I play hard. Would be great to chat to some like minded people. Oh I am old at 38 and single by choice before all the questions start.... lol xx

I'm down on the south coast of Ireland. I'm a mature bi male who loves to chat with mature women, bi men, and crossdressers. Into most things legal. Let's chat.
Bill

35/m/ Hertfordshire here.

Not working on a Monday. Praise the lord (well if he existed)

Back